Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Donna Karan for women

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Donna Karan for women
dislike

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Donna Karan for women Pictures Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Donna Karan for women Pictures

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude is a new limited edition of the classic Cashmere Mist perfume from Donna Karan. Gentle, sensual and warm, it wraps you in the scent of pure luxury and evokes a sense of having a second skin.

Top notes: orange blossom, cyclamen and lily of the valley. Heart: sandalwood, ylang-ylang, labdanum, Moroccan jasmine and Indian jasmine. Base: benzoin, tonka, white amber, suede and musk.

It is available as 50 ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Yves Cassar.

African Orange flower Lily-of-the-Valley Cyclamen

Jasmine French labdanum Ylang-Ylang Sandalwood

Musk Amber Benzoin Tonka Bean Suede

Sensuous Nude
Unforgivable Women

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Fragrance Reviews

Minabugg
Minabugg

I am glad that this disappeared so quickly. This has a very chemical smell that reminds me of cheap body spray. When it dies down it reminds me of Heaven Scent by Dana but more faint. On a good note it did remind me of my great aunt who would have loved this.

ShellyS
ShellyS

I bought this one when it came out because I loved the old one so much. But it was too much like the old one and everything for a season and seasons must change.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Liquid Nude is a very subtle, yet sexy perfume. This scent is two beautifully co-mingling jasmines, tempered by a dash of sweet orange blossom, and strengthened by base notes of suede and very soft musk. The first blast of this perfume reveals a bright and beautiful floral headiness, but after 15 minutes, it has dried down into a relaxing, warm, and barely there scent across the hair, neck, and wrists. This is the type of scent to be worn in winter time, nestled under multiple layers of clothing. I get the distinct impression that Liquid Nude's soft and sensual effects will be amplified by body heat and warmth, clinging to the wearer's skin and beautifully complimenting it in all the right ways. This is definitely the scent for a lazy winter's day with my love, the type of day when I want perfume on, but I still want to smell like myself. Not at all intrusive, Liquid Nude is the one to reach for when you want relaxed and unpretentious femininity.

this is the real cashmere,Suede is very dominant.I haven't tried the original Cashmere mist,but I like this one very much.I found it sensuous,but carefree and light at the same time.
after 10 minutes of applying,it smells like fresh woods and amber.it smells somehow like the masculine perfume of he wood.in fact it would make a good pair of it.
I don't consider it provocative,but it's so cozy,sensual and non-offensive.it'd make a good perfume either for day and night.I also like the bottle very much

ally.angeliss
ally.angeliss

this is an ok scent for me..
it smells very powderish, it actually kinda reminded me of baby powder :D
i honestly dont recommend this, just because there are plenty of better fragrances out there, dont waste your money for this fragrance..

Spraying it on my clothes, and it smells very powdery, almost milky, and clean like a smell of iris. An hour later, all I smell is a really mild benzoin and sandalwood with that same clean feeling. It's not a sweet nor floral. It's very comfortable to wear, and easy to get used to. It's good for office and home use.

AnilaM
AnilaM

This is my favourite fragrance. I love it.

hockeygirl256
hockeygirl256

I love this perfume. However it does not last at all (my skin tends to eat perfume). It is so warm and cozy though and doesn't smell like a lot of other perfumes out there.

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

I'll call this a "like" with mixed feelings, but it's not for me. It smells really nice after about 4 or 5 hours--the harsh chemical/floral note that dominates it from the beginning has faded drastically by then. It does not seem to be as powdery as Cashmere Mist (although my CM sample was not a good indicator). I guess it's the sandalwood I smell mostly by the end, with a little jasmine and suede. I like where it ends, but it shouldn't take so long to get there.

If you were to take the sandalwood and suede (and cashmere wood from the first one), and add the touch of jasmine that is left, and add it all to JLo's My Glow, that would be a wonderful perfume. That's what I was hoping Liquid Nude would be, but it wasn't.

aelias
aelias

Not the same as the original, I definitely agree. There isn't anything watered down about LN - it is a solid perfume that is not loud in its compostion. A wonderful spring/summer scent. Overall, I'd say it's mostly jasmine and sandlewood.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

This is beautiful upon first spray and doesn't remind me of the original at all. What it does reminds me most of is Sean John Unforgivable Woman, which I used to own. And... they even share a total of 7 notes! It's a total dupe, and vise/versa.

The longevity isn't there for me with LN. But neither was it with Unforgivable Woman. It takes a killer fragrance to love my skin and hold... even though I enjoy the scent, it just didn't make the cut. I'm sure it would fair a lot better on someone else.

clairdelune
clairdelune

I'm really surprised with Kiku's experience with this one cuz I've even washed where I sprayed a few times and it's still hanging on to me with a vengeance.
Overall it's not bad. I wore the original Cashmere Mist years ago and Liquid Nude is a close cousin. Having both would be redundant. Nude feels a little more linear to me and maybe a tad sweeter than the original, which to me, actually makes it less interesting. Still, not a bad frag and seriously, on me, long lasting. Oh, and I do think the bottle is very pretty--so graceful.

Kiku
Kiku

They should call this one, "Cashmere Mist Lite". It is Cashmere Mist but very, very watered down. No sillage, no lasting power. It literally disappeared instantly. Don't waste your money on this one.

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude by Donna Karan 3.96 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.