Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

yellow floral
leather
Cashmere Mist Luxe Donna Karan for women Pictures

Cashmere Mist – perfume of the house of Donna Karan receives its more modern and luxurious version, Cashmere Mist Luxe Eau de Parfum, in September 2009. Improved and enhanced composition of the new mist includes highest quality essences which support feeling of lightness and comfortableness, while caressing your skin and all your senses…

Cashmere Mist is a sensual and powdery mist with a woody base and it was presented in 1994. Its notes of bergamot, jasmine, lily of the valley, suede, sandalwood, vanilla, amber, musk and cashmere create an oriental-woody composition of the fragrance. It has been on the market for 15 years in a very elegant flacon – work of designer Stephen Weiss.

5 years ago, on its 10th anniversary, a limited version was introduced, Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere, which is more opulent and deeper than the original. Its composition is created of bergamot, ylang-ylang, lily of the valley, Moroccan jasmine, sandalwood, iris root, amber, vanilla, patchouli, musk and cedar. The third edition arrives as eau de parfum for celebration of the 15th anniversary of the first oriental-woody mist.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Luxe wraps you with accords of bergamot, ylang-ylang, Sambac jasmine, Moroccan jasmine, orange blossom, blond wood, moss, amber, suede and labdanum. Flacon of this edition has identical shape as its antecedents and is available as 50 ml EDP. Perfumer is Jean - Marc Chaillan. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Marc Chaillan.

Jasmine African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang Bergamot Woodsy Notes Oakmoss Amber Suede French labdanum

Cashmere Mist

Cashmere Mist Luxe Fragrance Reviews

AVEYSEY
AVEYSEY

I was expecting something softer, too woody and leathery for my liking.

falovalo
falovalo

Not so powdery as the original. But cashmere it isn't, at least for me anyway. I'd say this is more casual cotton on a cool evening. I'd expect something called Cashmere Mist Luxe to smell more voluptuous and rich. Not that I don't like it, I just expected something different. It is a very nice, soft floral that anyone could wear.

nenuphar
nenuphar

Love Cashmere Mist and added this LE to my collection. Seems a tad more delicate in the florals than the EDP/EDT and the powdery notes are gone too.
Very pretty and perfect if the powder notes were not your thing.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Phony, cheap, unoriginal. Gallons of artificial smelling jasmine that overwhelm anything else that may be in the perfume. The bottle predicts the perfume--vulgar and wrong. Klassy with a K.

katyas
katyas

I received a sample of this and tried it out. The immediate reaction was that it was nice - even my husband admitted it was better than a lot of my other perfumes. It has a lot of nice, woodsy tones in the top notes. HOWEVER ... once the top notes finished and the middle started peeking through, it turned RANCID ... there is no other way to describe it. I had to wash it off - it was HORRIBLE. It was like all the ingredients had gone bad or were overly done or something. I couldn't stand it. Chipa, TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! Obviously not everyone will have the same results, body chemistry will vary, yadda yadda, but ... BLECH - nasty.

guest_GRACIA
guest_GRACIA

I LOVE IT ,GOT IT TODAY FROM EBAY AND IS DELICIUOS I FEEL ELEGANT AND CONFORTABLE WITH THIS FRAGANCE,I HAVE A PERFUME COLLECTION BUT I THINK THIS IS THE RESON FOR NOT BUYING ANYMORE , VERY NICE FRAGANCE .

Cashmere Mist Luxe by Donna Karan 3.78 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Luxe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Luxe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cashmere Mist Luxe by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cashmere Mist Luxe by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Tom Ford Black Orchid Dior Dolce Vita Estée Lauder Sensuous Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Thierry Mugler Alien Guerlain Shalimar Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Prada Infusion d'Iris Versace Versense Guerlain Insolence Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Chanel Coco Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Thierry Mugler Innocent Agent Provocateur Strip