Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Donna Karan for women

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Donna Karan for women
dislike

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere was launched in 2004. The fragrance features moroccan jasmine, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, orris root, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, cedar and bergamot.

Moroccan Jasmine Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Orris Root Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Cedar Bergamot

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Fragrance Reviews

Lys_S
Lys_S

Reminds me a little of the White Musk oil from The Body Shop.
Powdery, clean and classic.
It has a old fashioned 50's element to it that I like, but not offensive to the senses, more of a smooth white floral musk. Like something Marilyn Monroe would have worn.
Very long wearing on my skin!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Donna Karan’s Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere opens with a strong musky orris root that has a vanilla-amber sweetness and the distinct yellow floral note of ylang-ylang. I have the EDP of the original Donna Karan Cashmere Mist and I could not believe how prominent the suede note is in that when I did a side by side comparison. I have a love/hate relationship with suede and after smelling Pure Cashmere, I do not think I can go back to the original! I really like the Pure Cashmere so much better and it has this unique firewood dry down that I think gives this a cozy feel to it. Thank you to AveParfum, I took her advice and went and got this on ebay for a bargain! It was hard to find and ridiculously priced for a while so I took it off my want list, but I am so glad I have it now as I think this is an excellent sweater weather scent!

AveParfum
AveParfum

This is what I wanted the original Cashmere Mist to be! I wanted it to be musky, creamy, with vanilla but not overboard. I bought the EdP years ago, and I thought I liked it, but there was a note that was sharp and out of place that just ruined the whole thing for me. It annoyed me more and more, so I got rid of my bottle ultimately. I never knew about Pure Cashmere until recently. It is exactly like the EdP without that sharp floral note. Perfection at long last! Pure Cashmere is rounded, fluffy, soft, and intimate. But the sillage isn't soft, oh no! It's pretty huge. I spray only one time on the wrists, and the heavenly scent floats up to my nose for hours and hours. This is not just cashmere, it's a thick, white, cashmere sweater-dress. The ultimate comfort scent when you want to feel completely enveloped in snuggly softness. This was a blind-buy and absolutely did not disappoint, and you can get a bottle on eBay for cheaper than the EdP or even the Edt.

LittleFeather
LittleFeather

Clean, powdery. I enjoy wearing this after a warm shower before bed. It is a bit on the heavy side but in a good way. I like the hints of Gardenia.

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

Donna Karan limited edition Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere was released in 2004 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Cashmere Mist. I have to say, I like it more than the original! There was always a note in Cashmere Mist that didn't sit quite right with me but is missing from this edition. The suede note evoked a musty, dusty Miss Havisham on my skin. I find the sandalwood creamier in this as well. The vanilla is not over sweet, the amber is warm and very human, and the floral notes aren't screechy. I love it.

MaiyLove
MaiyLove

I absolutely LOVE Cashmere Mist, it is a must have in my arsenal of perfumes. For this natural scent loving girl, it is the best of all my fragrance worlds. It contains every last note that I look for when selecting a fragrance... Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, cedar. When I smelled this fragrance for the first time, the clouds parted, harps were playing and I was in aromatherapy heaven. "Somebody had ME in mind when they created this fragrance" I even use the deodorant and body lotion for an overall aromatic experience. Good on ya! DK, you have got a lifetime customer in me.

Perf
Perf

Smells almost exactly like Circus Peanuts

Dahlia Noir
Dahlia Noir

It is gentle, yet captivating. :)I really enjoyed it, but I wouldn't buy it again - there is a whole new world to explore out there. ;)

lil
lil

it s like a wave, I LIKE IT

LIL

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.