Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Donna Karan for women

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Donna Karan for women
dislike

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere was launched in 2004. The fragrance features moroccan jasmine, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, orris root, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, cedar and bergamot.

Moroccan Jasmine Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Orris Root Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Cedar Bergamot

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Fragrance Reviews

MaiyLove
MaiyLove

I absolutely LOVE Cashmere Mist, it is a must have in my arsenal of perfumes. For this natural scent loving girl, it is the best of all my fragrance worlds. It contains every last note that I look for when selecting a fragrance... Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, cedar. When I smelled this fragrance for the first time, the clouds parted, harps were playing and I was in aromatherapy heaven. "Somebody had ME in mind when they created this fragrance" I even use the deodorant and body lotion for an overall aromatic experience. Good on ya! DK, you have got a lifetime customer in me.

Perf
Perf

Smells almost exactly like Circus Peanuts

Dahlia Noir
Dahlia Noir

It is gentle, yet captivating. :)I really enjoyed it, but I wouldn't buy it again - there is a whole new world to explore out there. ;)

lil
lil

it s like a wave, I LIKE IT

LIL

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan 4.01 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Lancome Tresor Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Calvin Klein Euphoria Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Kenzo Kenzo Amour Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Nina Ricci Deci Dela Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Luxe Dolce&Gabbana The One Chanel Allure Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Estée Lauder Pleasures Dior Dune Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Calvin Klein Eternity Chanel Chance Bvlgari Jasmin Noir