Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Donna Karan for women

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Donna Karan for women
dislike

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere was launched in 2004. The fragrance features moroccan jasmine, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, orris root, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, cedar and bergamot.

Moroccan Jasmine Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Orris Root Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Cedar Bergamot

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere Fragrance Reviews

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

Donna Karan limited edition Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere was released in 2004 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Cashmere Mist. I have to say, I like it more than the original! I got this in a swap and it's more creamy than powdery. There was always a note in Cashmere Mist that didn't sit quite right with me but is missing from this edition. Perhaps it was the suede note I didn't like. Maybe this one has less cashmeran. I don't know but I do know the creamy sandalwood in this is heavenly. The vanilla is not over sweet, the amber is warm and very human, and the floral notes know their place. I love it.

MaiyLove
MaiyLove

I absolutely LOVE Cashmere Mist, it is a must have in my arsenal of perfumes. For this natural scent loving girl, it is the best of all my fragrance worlds. It contains every last note that I look for when selecting a fragrance... Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, cedar. When I smelled this fragrance for the first time, the clouds parted, harps were playing and I was in aromatherapy heaven. "Somebody had ME in mind when they created this fragrance" I even use the deodorant and body lotion for an overall aromatic experience. Good on ya! DK, you have got a lifetime customer in me.

Perf
Perf

Smells almost exactly like Circus Peanuts

Dahlia Noir
Dahlia Noir

It is gentle, yet captivating. :)I really enjoyed it, but I wouldn't buy it again - there is a whole new world to explore out there. ;)

lil
lil

it s like a wave, I LIKE IT

LIL

Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan 4.03 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cashmere Mist Pure Cashmere by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Lancome Tresor Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Dolce&Gabbana The One Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Calvin Klein Euphoria Kenzo Kenzo Amour Nina Ricci Deci Dela Estée Lauder Pleasures Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Luxe Chanel Allure Dior Dune Versace Crystal Noir Chanel Chance Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Vera Wang Princess