Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Chaos Donna Karan for women

Chaos Donna Karan for women
dislike

herbal

Chaos by Donna Karan is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women. Chaos was launched in 2008. The fragrance features sage, coriander, spices and exotic woods.

Sage Coriander Spices Exotic Woods

Chaos
Amber Mystique

Chaos Fragrance Reviews

Jacquelyn1
Jacquelyn1

Love it! Smells the same as the original to me.

mmiched
mmiched

ok so I was very curious to try the reformulation of this awesome scent so I picked up a small bottle. Well, I am very impressed and it really does smell just like the original. I have the original so I tested and could not tell the difference. This new one lasts a long time too. LOVE THIS SCENT!!

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

I wore the original so so long ago. Like a lost love I did not appreciate it til it was gone. It was a scent not to be forgotten. Pure mystic and a front runner.
Edit: No, no , no...Reformulation is a black peppery baby powder combination.. Oh so much time and anticipation to have this delivered overseas... This goes to show that see with your eyes not your ears. Hearing something is not always true to life.
: ( to you DK Chaos : (

I am at a loss of understanding as to why Donna Karan discontinued many of her earlier fragrances. Thankfully she has brought them back in the form of limited editions for selected stores. I feel incredibly privileged to have had the opportunity to try both Black Cashmere and Chaos before they disappear from the market for good.

Chaos, to my nose, is a clean, unique and somewhat soapy, sandalwood based fragrance. It's complex, distinctive and expensive smelling.

It's not too heavy, like some woodsy scents tend to be. You could possibly get away with wearing this in the Summer and Spring months. I find the scent to be very relaxing, non-gender specific and thoroughly enjoyable.

The hints of oriental spiciness throughout the composition does bear some similarities to Black Cashmere, just perhaps not as rich, sensual or dark. It's a beautiful fragrance, particularly one that will appeal to any lovers of intense woodsy notes and understated mystery.

The 'chaos' comes from its slightly animalistic nature, which I find rather arousing on both men and women. This is not a fragrance for the faint of heart or for those who consider themselves refined. A hint of carnation every now and then fools you into thinking this is pretty and feminine until the woods force you to think otherwise.

Some reviewers are saying incense, and while it is spicy and smoky in some instances, it is not entirely incense to my nose. Regardless of what people describe it as, or perceive it to be, Chaos is a hauntingly beautiful fragrance that deserves to be around for a long time.

Chaos by Donna Karan 4.57 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Chaos fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Chaos, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chaos by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chaos by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan Chaos Donna Karan Black Cashmere Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Dior Dune Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Givenchy Organza Indecence Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Donna Karan Donna Karan Gold Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Bvlgari Black Yves Saint Laurent Nu Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Robert Piguet Baghari 2006 Chanel Cristalle Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Bois des Iles