Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Donna Karan for women
dislike

I have it: 2761 I had it: 1957 I want it: 1028 My signature: 82

ozonic
DKNY Be Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures

This is a bright, fresh and energetic fragrance, which matches a picture of a bold, but charming woman. The top features green notes, violet leaf, apple, grapefruit and magnolia. The heart brings tuberose, lily of the valley, rose and violet, while the base – sandalwood, amber and musk.

DKNY Be Delicious was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel.

Grapefruit Cucumber Magnolia

Beautiful Day

DKNY Be Delicious Fragrance Reviews

ReneesAnatomy
ReneesAnatomy

This one doesn't bowl me over, but it's charming, inoffensive, and great for everyday wear, so I have a well-loved mini bottle.

I don't get too much floral from this; there's a little bit of basic white flowers, but they sit close to the skin. I can detect a hint of musk, but zero sandalwood, making the base brighter and lighter instead of warm. The star of this fragrance, though, is the green apple: every other scent blended in to this perfume is meant to complement and amplify the apple. While the cucumber and grapefruit fade in to the background, the freshly-cut apples are always at the forefront.

I think that's why I enjoy Be Delicious: it's unapologetically all about the apples, and it doesn't hide that. If I want something easy and youthful that most people will enjoy, Be Delicious is a good choice. It's also noticeable without being too powerful; I get about 6-7 hours of wear with moderate sillage from this one.

For the record, I've tried most of the other Be Delicious scents. The original is definitely the best, in my opinion, though I also liked Golden Delicious and Heart Paris for something different.

gloom
gloom

energic joyfull charming bold casual
it starts with juicy granny smith apple and sweet sparkling white florals the drydown base is very green a rich apple smell also a bit watery aquatic with the cucumber its a different type of green scent than others its synthetic juicy crisp and sparkling not a typical green spring scent but for summer/spring
i dont like to smell like apple anyway but another apple would be more wearable like the red one

At first I sensed fresh apple note, which I liked rather well.
But later I got very very dry violet note and some lily of the valley.
I usually love violet, but not in this one. And lily of the valley I usually don't love.
So I was kind of disappointed because at first it seemed wearable and nice, but later I didn't like it anymore.
What a pity!

suway
suway

This is one beautiful perfume...simply delicious <3

SquirrelMonkey
SquirrelMonkey

some folks love this.
some are having the problem which I have, a sharp, bitter top note that is unpleasant to the nose and hard to wear.
I received a tester of this for free with the purchase of another fragrance, I am really grateful I didn't spend money to discover that this is not the thing for me.
I would recommend testing this a time or two before committing to a bottle.

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

Wow. This perfume is so fresh and invigorating! It's perfect if you need to really wake up in the morning. It's a great scent. I'm not a real fan of the bottle though.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

An absolutely terrible perfume. At first spray, it's sooooo incredibly bitter. Unbearably bitter. Fresh/bitter/green are the three accords i get from this scent. There is absolutely ZERO sweetness to this scent. After being on your skin a while, the bitterness goes away, and turns into a really generic fresh scent. I love candy/sweet/gourmand scents, so this is miles away from what i enjoy.

Ewanmacteagle
Ewanmacteagle

As a guy, I am not afraid to say that this is one of my favorite fragrances to wear. Light, fresh and incredibly crisp. Of all the fragrances that I have, this one receives the most compliments from both men and women. It takes a lot of people by surprise, not being a typical men's scent - but most of those are overblown, overbearing and classless. The only sour note about the fragrance is that my fiancé is frequently envious: it smells much better on me than it does her!

kingderella
kingderella

Nice enough, but too much florals and "generic pleasant perfume notes", and not enough pure, fresh apple to really make a strong impression.

Leniya
Leniya

Good in every occasion - it is suitable for dress and also for jeans. Easy to wear, likable, fresh, with enormous longevity, very popular. I like it bot am not thinking abour buying again.

Bassetmum
Bassetmum

I love this perfume. You spray it and smell it constantly throughout the day, am I smelling melon with it? Not sure, but its lovely. I am currently looking for a cruelty-free version. M&S Butterfly is close but not quite there :)

Ms_Rumfoord
Ms_Rumfoord

This is one of the rare one`s that I just don`t get at all!

I remember reading so many positive reviews about this that was really exited to try it on - and quite sure that I would end up buying it straight away.

Instead, I there was nothing for me to like. Yes, I think green is the colour that comes into mind - but there`s NOTHING delicious about it. All I got was this sour, sharp and irritating smell. I`m really into raw food etc. but when it comes to parfumes I don`t want to smell like cucumber, grapefruit and apples!

sasha.heywood
sasha.heywood

Was gifted this by a boyfriend years ago...he smelled heaps of fragrances before choosing and he really liked it. For me it was just ok and nice enough.

nehash_1
nehash_1

its a lovely perfume, fresh, flirty, and so very delicious.. i like it as a everyday wear perfume.. Wont call it extremely long lasting though....

Its__demi
Its__demi

Im only 16, This is the first perfume i got for myself on last year's December, Until now the bottle is still full. I kinda regret getting this. Yes I love the smell thats why i bought it but after that I realize alot of people have it. Sometimes when I go to the mall I could smell it on others. Too mainstream but still smells good though (y)

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

I think I need to just accept I don’t like floral fruity fragrances lol. This is another I went out of my way to try because people were raving about it and said it was so nice and clean and everyone would love it. Of course, except me.
This just turns sour on me somehow, like most floral fruity fragrances. They turn a weird sour smell that is just bad. It smells very fake and strong and something like a bad beer lol.
The top notes are lemons, cucumbers, and magnolia. The middle notes are tuberose, rose, lily-of-the-valley, apples, and violets. Base notes are wood, amber, and sandalwood. I don’t smell much of anything woody in this but I do smell some florals but I cannot make it out what it is. Mostly it just smelled like bad beer :( ….

arzuipek
arzuipek

at first it smells so good but not so long lasting (at least on me) despite i sprey it 8-10 times :(

me.four.real
me.four.real

Boy, am I lucky. This doesn't turn sour on me like a lot of people are saying. I keep on waiting for that sour, headache inducing smell but it never came. Rather it turned a little sweeter and I am in love with the transformation. It's so fresh and pleasing to my nose. My boyfriend also loves it and that's a big deal because his nose is picky. I live in a hot and humid country yet it doesn't become cloying or overwhelming. Almost smells like the green apple candy worms. Instant fave.

Edit: I can also detect that beautiful rose in the drydown too. A sweet, powdery rose more like. Very pretty.

AngelEuphoria
AngelEuphoria

Not liking the apple/plant mix here! Smells like bubble bath for kids or apple flavored candy or gum. Even worse, the apple frangrance dries down to a sour scent that doesn't quite mix with the other fragrance notes. Ugh! I guess I could use the rest in my bath as a freshener.

*Update: It must be the contrasting notes of apple, cucumber, lemon and leaf florals. As mentioned by others, the latter causes it to sour. The real question here is why would anyone want to smell like a sour anything, (whether it be apples or not)? My advice: if you wear this one, apply sparingly and be careful of the other body soaps/shampoos you use that day. This is for casual use only. Not for work and just a tad bit for Church. Better for a lunch date, Fall or early Spring outing. Not for close spaces. Probably best use would be nightime, after bath or in the home: Purchase in an oil for use in an oil a burner.

VP95
VP95

I am currently wearing this perfume and I have to say I really like it! It's not my all time favorite but it feels fresh, clean and elegant! Little sour and heavy at some times (mostly on hot days) but a really nice scent in general! P.S I'm still in search of my signature scent though! ;)

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

Oh! This scent brings back memories for me.

I remember it as my first proper perfume purchase that wasn't a Victoria's Secret Body Spray, or the like. I believe I was about 13...end of middle school, just entering high school.

The scent I really could remember wanting previously, in middle school at about 10 or 11, was Jessica Simpson's Cupcake, due mostly to that bottle with the pink cupcake topper, and my love of birthday cake! Although I never got that one, my mother was probably concerned it was "edible." Ha.

I do believe my taste in fragrances has changed as I've gotten older. Skin chemistry, where we live, certain times in our lives...can all influence what perfume we gravitate too. Although I would never call a perfume "young" or "old", find that to be incredibly offensive, we all like what we like and smell how we want too. Just personally, I agree with PrincessofScents review of DKNY Be Delicous:

"Overtime I've become more experienced with fragrances and so this scent does not even have the same affect on me. It now seems like an overtly in your-face type of apple boldness." -PrincessofScents

HOWEVER, DKNY was perfect for that time of my life, just entering high school, wanting to step out of my shell and comfort zone, experimenting with a bob haircut and makeup for the first time. I was drawn in by the apple bottle, and the crisp, juicy scent within reminded be of new beginnings and a fresh start.

And while now, at 23, older, a bit wiser (though who can really say that? LOL) but definitely a lot more comfortable in my skin, I prefer more elegant, refined and sophisticated scents like J'adore and Coco Mademoiselle, that are still joyful but with more depth and class, I will always hold fond memories of scents I loved in the past.

Perhaps it is a nostalgia thing, but I would definitely get a sample of this to take me back in time, or a FB if I could get one cheaply enough. And as with the Jessica Simpson Cupcake, like the lunchables I was never allowed to eat due to my mother wanting me to eat whole wheat, those premade mini ham-and-cheese sandwiches and white bread still hold a kind of guilty-pleasure appeal even as an adult, LOL.

I think, as well, getting into perfumes at a later age, I am craving all the frags I have seen growing up but have not yet experienced. But nevermind. I believe its all part of the adventure and I'm happy having Vera Wang Princess next to Coco Mademoiselle on my shelf, Taylor Swift next to Versace Crystal Noir. The question is, which perfumes stood the test of time and which are better left in memory lane?

At 13, I loved DKNY be delicious. It reminded me of everything exciting I loved about the big apple, NYC, and was a fresh exciting fragrance. But 10 years on, does my future self agree? Stay tuned....

Venusia
Venusia

It didn't suit me at all. Strong, sharp, plastic and synthetic nauseating headaching explosion of everything (citrus, apple, cucumber?!) I can' t stand in a perfume. Extreme unwanted longevity after several times washing!
Good thing I received it and could gave it away just as quickly.
My nightmare in the world of scents. No offence to anybody's taste. The skin chemistry is a wonderful thing.

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

sitting in a garden of flowers on a warm late spring day eating fresh apples...oooooo so nice, someone buy me this! i love it.
scent: 9.5
packaging: 9.5

rockegg
rockegg

As I read through the reviews I see that this doesn't seem to wear well on many people's skin. That it turns bad on them. Please don't let this scare you off of trying it because that is not everyone's experience. On me it stays pretty consistently apple-cucumber for a long time - a lot more linear than many fragrances. I put this in the category of fresh, daytime scents for warmer days. It's on my want list.

thelmaresmi
thelmaresmi

I like - no, looove - it the first twenty minutes after spraying, but afterwards it smells awful on my skin.

honeyryder512
honeyryder512

My boyfriend loves this one, finally. I like to layer it with Michael Kors to soften up that scent's tart spiciness.

nightblooming
nightblooming

A very likeable perfume. Sweet, crisp green apples with a hint of soft white florals on me. Delicate, yet noticeable, clean-smelling without being too reminiscent of soap or detergent, and very pretty. It reminds me in a good way me of a perfume (long discontinued now; it was popular from the 1900s into the 1930s) that my great-grandmother used to wear called "Apple Blossom". The apple note is not too sharp, chemical, or candy-like, as I find some green apple notes to be, just natural and appealing. Makes a wonderful everyday scent when you just want to smell good without using a heavier perfume.

Julia1506
Julia1506

I had this fragrance ten years ago and really liked it. As the bottle was finished it was forgotten and replaced with something new. But last week, while looking for a gift, I tried this one out again and was charmed. The scent is very fresh and bright, very clean. It opens with the green apples, developing into some delicate floral and a bit sweet notes and dries to light woody base. This type of scent is appropriate for almost every woman, from teens to young grannies. It could be easily worn to the office or to the school, with white t-shirt and jeans or with lovely dress. It is a simple, clean, everyday scent that suits almost every day-time event and activity.

YdeGirl
YdeGirl

This smells really good. fresh crisp apples, a little bit of a musky undertone on me. It didn't really work out with my skin for some reason. I wish it had. Smells quite lovely on most people. silage is moderate and it lasts around 2-3 hours on me.

kasks
kasks

Dear Be Delicious,
What do I make of you? The first time I could smell fresh crisp cut green apples with a sprinkling of water. Lovely. The second time the combination of the apple and cucumber and green notes behaved badly with me and refused to be friends with my skin chemistry and decided to become musty apples. However,you became friendlier and morphed into an easy aquatic fruity scent and later a lovely fruity floral scent which no one can find fault with. You are clean, lovely and fresh but I'm sorry, although I like you very much, I didn't fall in love with you....

Sillage is moderate and longevity is good. The perfume is predominantly aquatic notes with apples and cucumbers with mild florals. Well created but could turn awful with the wrong chemistry. Try and buy.

floralbby98
floralbby98

This is nice, but it's not very special. It smells just like your everyday sweet, apple fragrance to me. It's good, just not all that great to me, it's kind of boring. I like the bottle though, It's convenient and easy to carry in like a bag or something.

chjena
chjena

The undisputed king of the fresh fragrances, yes, but is it worth of this number of sales? To me, absolutely not.

Firstly, I smell a cucamber, but not as fresh and juicy as the summer vegetables should be. The cucamber in DKNY is more plastic than Barbie doll. An apple, which appears after few minutes, doesn't rescue the whole situation.

Beside the apple and cucamber are weak, white flowers, in my opinion a little bit whitered, resemblance to a cemetery wreath. The best fragrance for the summer? Tricky, very tricky, but thanks - not.

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

This perfume smells amazing!!! Everytime I cut open a cucumber, I literally have a flashback to be delicious! It smells that fresh! This is a very chemistry sensitive fragrance so try it out before you commit to a bottle. Luckily for me, I can pull it off, especially after its been sitting on my skin for about 30 minutes. It gets prettier and prettier as the minutes go by. The dry down is gorgeous!!!! This is a must have for every girl's collection!

theuntrainednose
theuntrainednose

Edited: tried it again today just after showering and it confirms what I suspected: melon/cucumber notes turn weird on my skin.

Longer description: Applied it after drying myself from shower and it actually started OK. Finally I could smell the green apple and a hint of lemon, and the cucumber was soft and not offending. A little soapy too. Not what I expect from perfume (more of a shower gel scent, or shampoo), but pleasing in a simple way.

Unfortunately, as my skin warms up and starts smelling like me (and I like my natural smell very much), the cucumber note turns weird, overpowering, synthetic and rancid.

My chemistry and this scent do not mix well. But now I see that this scent could be nice in a different skin.
---
I love the bottle and hate the smell.

In my skin, no apple whatsoever, only synthetic cucumber and something reminiscing of bug spray...

beautyhustler
beautyhustler

Love it. Cucumber apple shower in a bottle!

antswife
antswife

I love it. Plan to repurchase asap. Clean, fresh scent, just a little bit of sweetness.Received a lot of compliments when I wear it. Lasts for several hours.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

This is one of my favourite fragrances of all time! The simplicity of the composition makes it beautiful in a unique way! Thank you, DKNY!

PrincessofScents
PrincessofScents

This is a fresh, sweet fragrance that is very young and daring. I had this when I was 17-18, and I remember all the attention I received as it stood out with its sweet fresh scent at sweaty parties and clubs.

I don't feel sophisticated whilst wearing it, and dislike smelling like Garnier Fructus. I think there are more fresher, indulgent fragrances on the market and it would be more interesting to explore newer perfumes than this now out-dated one.

Cake10
Cake10

Clean, sharp, crisp green apple with an undercurrent of leave in conditioner.

Similar fruity fragrances are a dime a dozen and many are more affordable.

I smelled this on the passenger seat of a philandering ex boyfriend's car one night and the rest is history... ah the unexpected blessings of a sensitive nose!

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

It's a very fresh fragrance, it smells like fresh, watery apple. It's like I can imagine me crunching down a fresh green apple when I spritzed this.

It's very like-able and it lasts all day too. I've worn it more than 8 hours ago and it hasn't changed much. I think I smell the same notes as I sprayed in the morning. It's great for summer but I don't mind smelling this on winter too and any time of the year, really. A little goes a long way.

chocolatwist
chocolatwist

I am not a huge Fan of this! I will wear it because my Boyfriend likes it! I liked it when I smelled it in the store but not so much after wearing it!

rachamacc
rachamacc

This is really my favorite perfume so far. I'm not huge on florals, musks, or powdery scents. This is so clean, sweet, and well...just delicious. Green apple, grapefruit, and cucumber make it really fresh and citrusy without being cloying.

Sierrasaurusrex
Sierrasaurusrex

I thought I loved this and would always smell it at ulta thinking that it was wonderful. I couldn't wait to buy it. Once I got the perfume and sprayed it on myself I smelled a slight powdery note. As the day went on it just completely changed to an overwhelming powder smell. It was awful, no more apple just gross powder. So this is definitely a no for me.

hanjieun
hanjieun

This was my signature scent. I bought two bottles of these and now i run out of it, I love the scent so much, my boyfriend loves it too. when i wear it i feel like sophisticated, so fresh and girly. super long lasting too. you can smell it when you wake up in the morning. I got lots of compliments on this perfume. will definitely buy another one. :)

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Red apple's too sharp , is like violating my nose.
Im going to definitely give it away asap! :)

arenee92
arenee92

DKNY Be Delicious is a perfume I always knew about, smelled a few times, and never thought too much of.
For some reason, I had the incredible urge to smell and own this perfume. I started off with one of those Designer Imposter sprays of this, and quickly fell in love with it. So I went to test out the real deal at Ulta. Not only does it smell exactly like my beloved 3$ spray, it lasts such a long time!

I really love that this perfume is fruity, fresh, fun, but it isn't immature or too "young". It's a fruity fragrance, for sure, but it isn't over the top, excessive, in your face fruit. It's well balanced with the base and heart notes. I mainly get a delicious juicy apple note, with a hint of cucumber, and a nice sweetness from grapefruit. As it settles down,the apple is complimented nicely by the amber and woody notes.

I really adore this perfume! This has quickly become one of the few that I pick regularly out of the 15-something fragrances that I have.

Dimma
Dimma

This is one of the really few "fresh" perfumes I really like.
The combination of green apple and cucumber is uplifting and quirky, I find.
Also, it's not too subtle or watered down.
I love it as a casual spring/summer frag :)

Tracyarts
Tracyarts

Tart, green, fresh, and a little bit fruity on me with the slightest hint of something dusky and floral underneath.

It's not a statement fragrance or a special occasion fragrance. But for an easy go-to fragrance to wear on summer days, it's pretty much perfect.

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

I can only get melon!!!Wondering How this note doesn't exist.I can neither smell apple nor cucumber(I love these 2 notes)long lasting but not for me:(

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Very good sillage and very very long lasting, if your one not lasts long, then it's fake. So, at first there's very alcoholic apple or citrusy smell, and after there are just tuberose, like in funeral.

Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir

Be delicious is simply delicious! nice and soft, romantic and fresh-sweet. Remains me of walking through garden in full blossom..Would definitely become my favourite! Small disadvantage for me - I can´t fill my atomiser with it, because of the bottle shape (which is really nice, but not practical in this way)...

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

Very generic & synthetic ! Not my thing at all, smells like dishwashing detergent !

tovikari
tovikari

I bought it for myself three years ago. I wanted to buy some fresh and unusual smell, not very sweet and strong (it was in july). At the end I bought this apple :) First time I liked it a lot, especially its fresh cucumber and apple notes, I liked the fact this smell was very long lasting and unusual. All my friends asked me what a new interesting fragrance I bought. But then came autumn, my tastes changed, and this perfume became very annoying and pungent to me. I remembered about this green bottle some months ago, but after putting it on my wrist it started to itch soooo bad! So, I decided to throw this bottle away.

polkadot27
polkadot27

It's nice, it's refreshing, it's mouthwatering. But it's very popular and also very generic, you can get similar scents that are almost identical for a fraction of the price. This is also far too popular and mainstream to ever leave a lasting impression on someone- if that's what you look for in a fragrance. Anyway it is fresh and clean and juicy and a happy go lucky pick me up fragrance... but yeah it's lacking originality. Oh and it doesn't last long at all 3 hours max.

abdul hammad
abdul hammad

A very generic and boring fruity cucumber smell. Reminiscent of a lot of other cheap smelling feminine colognes of the fruity and aquatic genre.

TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I was really hoping that this would smell like green apple, that's the reason I purchased it. Instead in just smelled flowery and smelled nothing like apples at all. What a disappointment, was really looking forward to a apple smell...but this smelled nothing like apples. Was an ok, flowery scent just not my cup of tea.

yellownose
yellownose

Strangely, i felt dizzy after trying this perfume. Strong woody notes and too much apple; not working for me. and After several trial and been using it as air refreshener , i decided to give it away.

At first it smells like a cucumber, literally! After some time it mellows a bit and starts to be more floral & fruity. However, I can smell some green note all the time and unfortunately I am not a fan of green notes, to be honest.

Update: in mid summer, it is really nice after some time. Middle notes are fresh and alluring.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This is so much sharper than I expected. I does have that green apple vibe which is really pretty, but it's just too headache-inducing. It smells great at the store, and in the bottle, even on a tester, even at first spritz, but give it two minutes...your sinuses will start burning. Give it thirty minutes...full blown headache.

I so wanted to love this one for summer, but it doesn't work for me. It's a very, very sharp, in-your-face fruity-floral. I won't even start on the sweetness. It wasn't at all what I expected. Bleh.

dkny27
dkny27

I have had this scent since it came out in 2004, believe it or not, it's still the same bottle. As for the formula spoiling, it still measures up to the samples I receive from dept. stores.....
I have rarely worn it over the years because something new comes along and bumps this one out of rotation...but wow!
This fragrance may open with a glass of mouthwatering apples but quickly transitions into something fresh, sweet and clean. The image of cucumber, magnolia and violets soaking in fresh spring water jump into mind.
Fun, light, refreshing for warm weather days...

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

Very fresh perfume, like you're walking in the middle of apple farm, good for spring/summer time. for those who love apple scents, GO FOR IT.

stephanieshopaholic
stephanieshopaholic

My first "real" perfume I ever bought. I've loved it ever since I smelled it in a magazine. I wore it exclusively for a year or two before I began buying other perfumes. A beautiful fruity scent that is delicious just like it's name. My bottle is on it's last leg so I need to invest in another soon. Every time I go back to this I get complimented on how good I smell that day.

rosembloom

This fresh green scent has recently 're-captured' my heart. I love to wear it in the summer, on a relaxing day by the pool or at the beach. It has surprisingly amazing longevity on me and as the Granny Smith Apple scent fades, a luscious mix of tropical greenery appears to remain for the day ( and night). It is becoming my happy perfume : simple, feminine, light yet very present, and smells of delicious spring air. Have gotten a rather ridiculous amount of compliments on this. To think at first I did not like it ??? Am now wanting Be delicious heart paris!

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

There was a lady staying in the hotel where I first met this fragrance. I never met her but whenever I passed her room the lovely scent of apple and something I couldn't put my hand on weakened me in the knees. I was in love although I had zero idea what this perfume could possibly be. It took me a while to track it down but after that DKNY Be Delicious became my signature fragrance. I used it so much I grew sick of it after a year and a half... But recently I feel like I need to treat myself to another bottle of this unforgettable perfume!

KallieRose
KallieRose

I always feel so fresh whenever I wear this, I normally favour to it on a summer day. It feels so casual and pretty I really love wearing it and feel really nice when I do.

PAMELAIASTRUBNI
PAMELAIASTRUBNI

as the rest of the world i grabbed this fragrance when it launched,blinded by marketing and the desperate need for a citrus/apple/candy new smell in my collection.
quickly it became intolerable and i started using it as air freshener.something here is just synthetic and the notes seem to be too much of everything at the same time.
not a fan of the range,but it has great power and its very appropriate for young girls,for the rest i wouldn't recommend.

Alitza
Alitza

I agree with kiklena01- sour and sharp, not refreshing at all. Sort of like an apple jolly rancher, not a smell I want. Perhaps this would be fun on a pre-teen. It does have huge longevity, I washed and washed and could not get it off for 24 hours!

ellaquintero
ellaquintero

I got it as a gift from my dad. I never thought I would buy this, I never considered it my style. But I hadn't tried it before either. It is really a head turner, even my dad asked me what I was wearing (really, dad? You bought it!) it is a grower! Everytime I smell it I like it more. It's refreshing and clean. Like a fancy shampoo, I actually like it a lot :)
A winner and keeper. Perfect for hot weather and it is not that common where I live. I never smelled it before.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Me trae muy buenos recuerdos, junto con Ralph, fue de los primeros acuáticos/frescos que pude usar, ya que los perfumes como hugo boss (el de la cantimplora), cool water, happy clinique, tommy; eran para mí, dolor de cabeza instantáneo.

Este es manzana verde, y pepino, con florales ligeros y frescos; se siente jovial y alegre.

Su duración no es mucha, unas 5 horas, y proyección moderada.

Gracias a un intercambio lo volví a tener, ¿pero que creen?, termino en manos de mi hija de 15, que lo amó en cuanto lo olio.

theposhest
theposhest

this scent is fresh and natural, reminds me of summer. Smells of flowers blossoming and freshly moosed hair. Something relaxing about this scent.

bunny deluxe
bunny deluxe

This scent smells like freshly squeezed cucumber juice with candied apple... too sweet, nothing aquatic and refreshing for me.

It’s good to drink, but not on my skin, I don’t like it, sorry o.O

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

This scent will flat out kick your ass. Such a strong strong heavy scent for such a tiny damn bottle! I got the smallest bottle as a gift and good lord mercy. I have to be in the mood to heavily fight this fragrance. I love the smell but I literally can bite the scent as it radiates off the skin. Heavy!!!

Aeris
Aeris

I'm surprised that I like this fragrance considering the fact that I dislike apple notes and HATE grapefruit notes. It's a good thing that I tried it years ago before I actually looked at the notes, because I wouldn't have tried it otherwise. It's just so, dare I say, delicious! I outgrew my taste for sweet or teeny bopper scents for the most part, but this one does not fall into that category. It's youthful, yet mature at the same time. The guy that I was dating when I was wearing this daily years ago always begged me to spray it on myself because he loved it lol. I then became a perfume addict who owns dozen of scents. I somehow forgot about this until I smelled it at Ulta yesterday. Oh the memories. I need to buy it again! I think I'll try the new "skin" version of this which has beneficial ingredients supposedly added to it. It also smells more "natural" to me. Both versions are yummy though.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I really like this citrus gem. It's cute and easy... not sure it's worth the sticker shock however. But, if I get an extra 25$ I'll get it from Target and enjoy it during the summer. It smells like a fresh fruit stand. Very enjoyable!

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

I'm actually surprised how nice this smelled being that I don't like aquatic/ozonic/floral/overly fruity fragrances. I've tried this at Ulta many times and it never stood out to me, until the other day at work, I kept getting whiffs of this really good perfumey smell coming from this really dressed up woman. She was wearing thigh high tan boots.. They were the greatest boots!! The smell was familiar, and I actually thought it was Michael by Michael Kors, but I was shocked when I hears it was Be Delicious? Weird ! It smelled so different on this woman than it did any time I experimented with if. Funny hoe perfumes can be fickle that way. I've been thinking about buying a bottle ever since, but I have a feeling that it would just sit unused. On me, this frag is still one of the perfume types I stay away from. Too bad it doesn't go with my skin chemistry, cause this is soo nice and feminine on the right person!

crescentsho
crescentsho

green and sweet. a little bit too sweet. very girly fragrance. I smell something bitter and lot artificial,not a natural fresh apple

Hellita
Hellita

A BIG NO from me! Baked apple with cinnamon and not in a good way. Too heavy sweet, just too much! Sorry

Lazaro
Lazaro

I've been seeing this perfume for many years without ever smell. The bottle almost a work of art fascinates me but more special is its content, rarely valued by some. after the first shoot of perfume, if true, the first thing you feel is potent apple detail .... but after a while has changed the ingredients begin falling in excellent detail of fruits, vegetables and flowers ..... I say for the magnificent and powerful note of cucumber. finally a wonderful fragrance ....

Carnation
Carnation

I did not like this. It started off so promising with fresh green apple in the top notes and I would have loved to have had it stick around longer but something was starting to smell sweet,white and floral to me...Magnolia. I am not a magnolia person so that explained why I was getting turned off by this. If you like apples and magnolia,this could be for you.

hohohosan
hohohosan

disappointed.it is an expensive perfume actually, but it smells like green apple.literally,it smells like there is only one note in the perfume: apple juice. perfumes should be more complicated,i think it is waste of money

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

This scent wouldn't be bad, except that all I get on my skin is pure sticky apple :P it gives me a headache after mere minutes of having it on, and when I wore it home from the store, my dad sniffed the air and asked, "honey, did you take out those old rotten apples to the chickens yet?" When I told him it was just this fragrance, he told me never to wear it again. I wanted to like this so badly... I guess it just isn't for my skin chemistry. :(

mintstar
mintstar

I like this scent, but I get tired of it extremely quickly. It also gives me very bad headaches for some reason (and no, I am not an over-sprayer). I received a bottle as a gift in 2008 and it's still 90% full because of this. Now I just spray it in my closet and lingerie drawers from time to time because I do enjoy the smell and I feel sorry that I can't wear it every time I look at the full bottle.

lirael00
lirael00

I could never wear this one because it's my best friend signature fragrance, but 6 years ago I owned a small bottle (I think 15 ml) of it and I was wearing this during my vacations in Spain. And more importantly I haven't met my friend yet. But now this crispy fresh green apples belong to her and I don't mind, there are so many different fragrances in the world, so I can give this up.It's definetly for the people who don't like heavy scents (no, not me I love them) and are looking for something breezy and delicious. Yes, go and take a bite.

alba0
alba0

Favorite summer fragrance, hands down. Sadly, I never owned one because it's my sister's signature.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

The ONLY DKNY fragrance I have ever tried and actually found pleasing. Its full bodied slightly fruity and fresh aroma was not heavy on me nor overbearing for others. It was well tolerated by my skin's chemistry and had decent longevity and sillage. Although I did not end up purchasing this given that I am not too keen on wearing fruity florals, I will say that this would make a pretty safe gift for someone a little on the sporty side that would wear this on their way to the gym.

matereac9
matereac9

i love this, but i'm allergic to the entire DKNY Delicious range. gutted, because this is so light and crisp. it's sweet but not too much, and has a lovely woody base. reminds me of sitting around an orchard when the apples begin to drop. absolutely hate that i can't wear this :(

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

Clean, fresh, crisp, wonderful for everyday, can't go wrong . . . Not sure if I'll repurchase , maybe I will :)

melpomeni
melpomeni

A watery apple fragrance. Very fresh. Longivity isn't that good at all but the initial spray is very nice. Dry down is hardly noticable.

monique653
monique653

I LOVE THIS PERFUME! I HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF PERFUME BUT EVERYTIME I WEAR THIS ONE I GET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS.
I GUESS PERFUME SMELLS DIFFERENT ON EACH INDIVIDUAL

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

I do like this scent, but I like my apple shampoo to! That is exactly what this smells like. Clean, crisp, and right out of the shower from where you used you apple shampoo.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Not for me at all, I enjoy aquatic fragrances but I can always tell when someone is wearing this because they smell almost damp/wet dog like, perhaps something to do with the cucumber note. However I enjoy the red delicious and fresh blossom editions from this line very much.

aginger
aginger

On me, this smells like sweat (think high school locker rooms) combined with green apples. It's just sour... That masks any other scents that may be there, except the citrus.

polichinelle77
polichinelle77

At first, it smelled like green apple... for about 10 minutes. Now, it smells like soap. I don't hate it, but I don't like it eiter... At least, it doesn't smell bad...

megami
megami

Used to wear this 8 yrs ago. I got really addicted to it for 1 summer and that was it. At the lounge I was working at... I guess it was intoxicating men. It was like.... A love portion that you sniff!!! Lol. Then after that I was bored with it...but bought the roller since I was used to the scent. then after I totally got sick of it, I never found a replacement until I picked up bombshell by VS. lol. Now I'm looking for a replacement for that! Lol. Tho i still use it once in a while in the bathroom lol, I know it's only awesome to wear during summer. Gonna try Very Sexy and Noir Tease maybe. :)

musenkata
musenkata

Fresh, clean, very,very,very longlasting, very good silage! I can detect apples, cucambers, violets and some woody notes!
It is enough to see who is the nose behind this - Mourice Roucel and you say - Oh, that should be very good, and indeed - IT IS VERY GOOD!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

Once upon a time, I had this perfume, along with the DKNY Red Delicious (that's a whole other review), and I loved this perfume so much! It was definitely my signature UNTIL one day I walked into a place and someone said to me, "I love your perfume! Be Delicious, right?" Ugh! So once my bottle was finished, that was the end of our love affair.

Today, I look back with fond memories of the crisp green sweet scent that stays clean and green throughout a whole day, never once turning bitter or floral. It smelled more like new apple blossoms than any apple but that cucumber makes it seems as if, by some magic, Donna Karan picked a green apple and stuck an atomizer in it. Maybe some day when the world forgets about this scent and it's sitting, dusty and forgotten, on some clearance rack, I'll pick it back up again and remember.

EvaMG
EvaMG

Fresh, a pleasant aquatic, fruity not cloying apple, with dry/ozonic notes of cucumber-lotus. Versatile, feminine though aquatic. Nice, original refreshing apple. Lovely!

dipisor
dipisor

A real burst of freshness. Perfect for an early spring day, when everything comes to life...:)

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

Imagine standing in the middle of a huge apple orchard during the harvest season. The initial fresh burst of green apples is very appealing. Crisp and tart, but in a good way.

But after a few minutes, the cucumber starts to become the dominant note. This turns the scent into a sour-bitter combo that is very nauseating, and quite frankly, depressing. Almost like a truckload of rotting cucumbers was dumped unto my head.

I must say, this one is a scrubber for me. There are plenty of apple-scented body splashes around that smell way better than this and cost much less.

mp2491
mp2491

I got this perfume as a gift and its great! It's like a breath of fresh air. For some reason, it reminds me of the beach. So light and playful!

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I owned this fragrance years ago. I loved it then, but don't care for it anymore. It smells like delicious green apples. Nothing floral in it. At least I didn't detect any florals when I owned it. I prefer Bath & Body Works Beautiful day over DKNY's Be Delicious.

torkwan
torkwan

I have a love/hate relationship with this perfume. One spray is not enough to appreciate it, but more than two sprays makes me sick.

I don't know, but maybe it's the aquatic scent in it, but that's the ONE thing I don't like about this perfume. Other than that, it's a crisp and clean fragrance. For some reason, I can't smell the apple in it WHATSOEVER.

However, I do like this on a cool night out with the girls, it's a comforting smell that's not offensive or too boring. It's like the outfit that you can't decide if you love or hate, but certain times it looks okay on you.

I actually prefer the Blossom one much more than this.

If someone wants to buy this or swap, PM me. I have a nearly full 3.4 oz bottle.

Kakibot
Kakibot

Always thought this fragrance was very youthful, or for people who don't care for heavy 'in your face' perfumes. My best friend have been using it for years and to me it is very non-aggressive, almost feels like a nice deodorant smell rather than a perfume, but that is probably given by my tendency to go for much heavier, spicier perfumes.

I am currently thinking about buying one for my little sister (she's 15) because it feels like a good 'entry level' perfume that would definitely never offend anyone but still smells very nice and would fit her innocent playful nature.

amelia.neri
amelia.neri

On the ferry back ome from amsterdam to nnewcastle i went to the sea shops and guess what, it was discounted from 65 euros to only 20 euros and I have wanted this since i first smelt it! it smells so sweet and cute and i could wear this anywhere and get away with it! overall, i love this fragrance it smells like apples and i love the smell of apples. I would reccomend this to a friend and I would reccomend to someone aged 12 - 30, so a large age range. I would rate this fragrance a 9/10!

natz
natz

This is the first fragrance I owned, received it as a birthday gift. Upon first spray, it smells like a coctail on me but as the scent settles, the floral and woodsy notes come out. I would say this is a clean juicy scent but anymore than 2 sprays would make me feel nauseus and distracted.

dalriada
dalriada

I had a scoosh of this in Boots at lunchtime and then went onto another shop. The male assistant behind the counter asked what I was wearing because he was going to buy it as a birthday present for his wife. Never in all my life - having had literally hundreds of perfumes - has anyone asked me what I was wearing. Might end up buying!

kadinurr
kadinurr

Apple + lily of the valley + something aquatic = total mess. I wouldn't bite this apple, even if a snake offered me. Oh wait, even the snake is made out of plastic.

deanne.yu
deanne.yu

First love the first time it was given to me. One of my signature scent! I dont know how many bottles i had!

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

I really love Be Delicious. I'm so fond of apple so unsurprisingly I was hooked at first sniff. It's not purely apple though, it's got some warmth to it. Some sweet florals add femininity. I'll have to drop a note to Santa for this years stocking stuffer! ;)

Lucida
Lucida

I used to have this fragrance when i was 19 years old. I loved it at that time.
I hate it now.
A scent that you expect to smell on a girl, not a woman.
It has become so boring smelling it everywhere. There are so many variations it's annoying. Not sexy, not unique, not special. Enough already..

Mamegoma
Mamegoma

I had this perfume a few years ago when I was in high school. I wore it for two weeks and after that I couldn't stand it anymore and still can't :S

This gets boring almost instantly. It looks like an apple and smells like an apple..

AurusAllenus
AurusAllenus

I really want this perfume but when I tried it on my skin smells like rotten apple. It's so sour. Based on the reviews this is compatible to most people, unfortunately I'm the few cursed to this scent. Maybe I am a descendant of Snow white, kidding :)

PetraBartkova
PetraBartkova

Typical summer fragrance for me, very fruity and fresh and also longlasting, it's enough to spray two times. Be Delicious is a type of fragrance with you can go to the city in hot summer days, you don't have headache and it's bearable. I like it but I don't think it's something special, I'm still finding fragrance that express me better.

miangmiang
miangmiang

I reaally love this perfume!! It's nice, fresh, yummy and DELICIOUS. The longetivity and the sillage are quite impressive too.

BUT, it's the perfume that almost everyone is wearing. It's just so mainstream. So, buy it if you don't mind smelling like everyone else.

lannyM
lannyM

really fragrant and fresh. I bought it at CF Manado town square. thinking of buying a delicious night. I like the shape of the bottle lol

Sophia666
Sophia666

Now THIS!!! Attention: Wear this perfume if you want to get compliments from EVERYONE.. including yourself! Because the scent is true, lasts all day, leaves a trail of deliciousness, truly lives up to its name!!! Everyone, absolutely everyone, compliments me on this fragrance when I wear it. It is strong~ Like a crisp green apple, but deep and yummy... just So Delicious. It is bold~ in the sense that it WILL get noticed!!! SO DELICIOUS!!! I still got compliments after I had it on all day, (8+ hours) and I had only sprayed it 1-2x in the morning! So yummy...fruity with a hint of herbs. Well done.

sashaville
sashaville

Hmmmm... Not sure about this perfume, but i think i like(am wearing it today) Not my fav but i like the fact i can wear it all by itself, if am not too sure of a fragrance i tend to mix it with another, nut since am wearing it by itself i guess its got a mind of its own and me likey!!!

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

I don't understand this perfume -- it smells like sweet-sour artificial apple (in a food additive/artificial flavour way) and polished wood. It lacks harmony of the notes and complexity. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me nor most people who choose to wear it.

Abendlicht
Abendlicht

It's nice and fresh. But i don't like it. I was curious and looking for some green apple because its nostalgic.... So, I spray it on my wrist at the store. I was surprised of how familiar this perfume is. It's smells like everybody... But me. I mean, I sniffed it on a lot of people... This or something similar. I cannot imagine myself wearing it. The aquatic/ozonic aspect of it annoys me slightly. To me it would be more a smell I would like in a shampoo or something like this. It's a summer smell... Nice but way too common... sadly.

AkkaPoom
AkkaPoom

I love this perfume! I adore its sweet and sour scent which smelled like very fresh green apple.

shenzee
shenzee

Rather pleasant apple scent with hints of cucumber. I wore it daily in spring and summer but when it was gone I didn't miss it so much as at the end it was too sweet for me. Or maybe I just got tired with this fragrance. Anyway, it's nice and casual, but to my nose a bit too flat.

AdrianB
AdrianB

I wanted to like it. I love apple scent and the bottle is so darn cute. But then I sampled it. And so much went wrong.

One spritz on the wrist. My son gagged and may have dry heaved. I couldn't tell. It was hard to see through burning, watery eyes. Then the throat itching and nose dripping began but all of it was lost in a sea of sour apple. Then the dry down. Once my sense of smell returned I sniffed my wrist and smelled......sour apple jelly beans and plastic. And the headache began, along with the burning and itchy skin. As the head pounding plagued me I was overcome by waves of nausea, and I knew I could never Be Delicious.

I think on the right person ( to start someone NOT violently allergic ) this can be a lovely summer scent. On me, future applications may send me to the ER. I can call it Be Anaphylatic. I have never reacted that way to perfume. Bees and morphine? Yes. Which makes me wonder if one of them is a top note :-) I kid.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

A really nice apple scent. I had it a long time ago so it's hard to remember exactly what I thought of it, BUT I do remember that my mom HATED it. She banned me from wearing it around her because it made her gag. I don't think it was the fragrance itself necessarily, but rather the strength of the fragrance.

FragranceSwettie
FragranceSwettie

DKNY Be Delicious used to be my signature! It is a very green apple fruity perfume, neither on the line of sweet nor sour scent on me :) The mixture of the green apple and cucumber make it smell very fresh. I love love love it, esp when Im getting sick and feel like taking a break from all my sweetie perfume. I will go back to this one. It is definitely a perfect working scent as it will keep u fresh and awake haha.

The only minus point is u need a few sprays to make it noticeable. Well but when it is noticeable, it is very noticeable. So do not over spray it, just a few sprays and some touch up if needed :) It stay on me pretty decent few hours, a gd tip to make it last longer is spray on your clothes but PROVIDED that u don't mind to have stain on it haha. So I normally only spray on my darker clothes and somewhere near my shoulder so that my hair can cover up lol..

As why it have been stop being my signature is because I'm someone can't use the same scent for more than 2 years haha. I like to try out different smell esp when I started to insanely collect perfumes recently heh.

afay92
afay92

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! very juicy, fun, and flirty.
When I spray this stuff on I always get compliments.

magdalena.shiu
magdalena.shiu

Deliciously fresh sweet apples, one of my favorites, but the staying power is very weak!!!

kjaylah
kjaylah

Smells like apple and melon on me, I love it, good for day or night, would be better if the fragrance stayed a little longer though.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Smells like apple scented shampoo on me, it's a nice fresh scent for a non-serious day. I have a goal of trying each and every DKNY Delicious flanker out there, should take awhile! I have tried this one before and liked it but recall it fades to nothing rather fast on me.

All in all a nice fresh non-serious perfume for a day out shopping.

I have a full sealed 100ml bottle. If anyone wants it , pm me

bubububzy
bubububzy

Be Delicious has been in my perfume wardrobe for more than five years. Back then I went through one bottle at a time and even though it is an extremely pleasant smell, it never managed to steal my heart. I prefer to wear this during summer months over colder months as the perfume stands well in warmer temperatures.

I find Be Delicious strong and linear with a crispy citrus tinge. The first spray gives out a blast of green fresh fruits; lots and lots of it. Then comes floral notes well blended with fresh fruitiness. It has a good sillage and lasts over 6 hours on my skin. Also It is very recognizable amongst crowd. I can see why this is so popular; it’s easy to wear and inoffensive.

I have decided to include it in my project finish bottle, and once it’s done won’t be repurchasing another bottle.

VesterRose

I like i and have a 30ml bottle of it, but i tend to like sweeter scents better. This is just a little too cucumberish. The Golden Delicious is more me.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the 1 fl. oz. Be Delicious about 8 mos. ago. Have to say, I love this perfume. On a scale of 1 to 5, have to give it a 4. This fragrance is fresh, crisp, & energetic. Definitely a day-time scent & a Summer Season, as well. My favorite Summery fragrance! Love the hints & hints of green apples. I intend to repurchase this perfume once again in the near future.

P.S. I used this scent for work for the reason, it's not overpowering & so it didn't offend. Plus it's fresh & crisp energy rocked...

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

MY FIANCE' JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT ME ANOTHER BOTTLE OF THIS CAUSE HE LIKES THE WAY IT SMELLS. I HAD THE BIG BOTTLE WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT. THIS IS NICE AND LIGHT ..PERFECT FOR SUMMER I LIKE THE REFRESHING VIBE IT HAS. THIS IS A NICE OFFICE OR EVERYDAY SCENT ... NOTHING FANCY OR IN YOUR FACE ..PERFECT FOR LAZY DAYS OR RUNNING ERRANDS.

KSGarner
KSGarner

I wanted to like this, and kept wearing it to see if it would grow on me. I wanted a fresh summer scent, but it just smells like over-ripe sugared cucumbers mixed with some other indefineable fruits and vegetbles. I want to smell sweet and fresh, but don't want to smell EXACTLY like food...
The final nail on the coffin was when I actually got actual negative reactions from people when wearing this perfume.

Maybe it smells better on others, but it's not for me.

plasticgrapes
plasticgrapes

I bought this when I was in high school, used to like it very much. However, it's very plain. It's sweet, fresh, and pleasant, but plain nonetheless.

Longetivity is very good, but it's fairly linear. I sprayed it about 7 hours ago and still get whiffs now and then. Getting kind of sick of it at this point though. Will be changing my clothes before I go out tonight and will not be refreshing this smell.

kerry_rahma
kerry_rahma

the smell is sweet but fresh on me.. Never bore people who smell it.. Own it and almost gone, still thinking of purchasing another bottle

juanamartula
juanamartula

IT´S NICE. I LIKE IT, BUT I´M NOT CRAZY FOR IT. NICE, FRESH AND LAST ABOUT 8 HOURS ON ME.

Catty

It´s a simply good "to go" scent!

Whenever I use, People say that I smell good, fresh.

I like to use it after a shower, or making Sport, or to have a Gelatto, in very daily informal occasions.

In my opnion, this is very "Mainstream", but really good.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I was so reluctant to try this scent because I personally hate to eat apples, especially green apples. I thought this fragrance would smell like a sour green apple, but I've never been so happy to be so wrong! This scent is wonderful!
I know somewhere there is a thread about what scent attracts the most men, and all I can say is that this scent does the trick!

My brother gave this to my Mom as a gift, but she only wears Chanel No. 5, so she kept it on her dresser unused. He picked it out for her because it smells so clean and fresh; he also gave a bottle to his girlfriend. I took it and I've been happily wearing it ever since. I absolutely love it!

My guy friend is surfer and very very vocal about what he does and doesn't like. He likes fresh, clean scents on me, even though I love big florals. Whenever I wear my florals, he says I smell like a grandma. When I wore this one, he actually stopped and took a huge whiff of my neck and said that I smelled DELICIOUS!! Come to think of it, almost all of the men in my life say that they love this one when I wear it - my best male friends, my male co-workers,my brother, uncle, etc! I'd say it's a winner!

timida88
timida88

Always feel weakness towards this little treasure. Apples are just seductive intro while the base is very similar into one of J'adore flankers. That is the reason of it's popularity: BD is not just body spray but contains quite classical flowery composition in heart. Very nice for office wear :)

jckp27
jckp27

Oh my! My friend Hailey is obsessed with this and all the other apple shaped DKNY scents she has smelled. She loves the sweet fresh apple scent to this one. She also enjoys the gold one, which is more sweet, and delicious blossom, (more floral) those are the only ones I can remember.

jellybeantree

I can't stop wearing this fragrance lately! Keep grabbing for it everyday!

Jenny Zhu
Jenny Zhu

I smelt this while I was shopping. I didn't get it. It was really offensive and the smell just disgusted me. It smelt really sour. One of my friends thought that I was wearing this to school. I am utterly disappointed at how this turned out to smell like :/

jellybeantree

This perfume is my cheap pleasure! I got it for a great price and it fits warmer weather! I don't really know if it lasts that long but I like it! I never thought I would be into this kind of fragrance, I am not a fruity / floral gal!

This is my summer go to daytime fragrance! I think I will be getting a full bottle! I feel delicious!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Wow, this is truly wonderful. Donna Karan has yet to make a scent I don't like. This was love at first sniff for me. I used a knockoff copy for a while because I didn't want to spend the money but I finally bought a proper bottle of it and I've got to say, it's amazing. The apple bottle is so cute! It lasts 4 or 5 hours before you need a boost, but it makes up for its staying time in that I can still smell it on myself after I've sprayed it (with most scents, everybody can smell it on me but me). Fruity, fresh, clean, and sweet without being overwhelming. It would literally be impossible to apply too much of this. And my boyfriend loves it! He says it's his favourite of all the scents he's smelled on me. So that's a definite plus! I'll be getting the golden apple next!

dragenpuff
dragenpuff

Fresh, clean and crisp, fruity without being sweet. An inoffensive fragrance, although it seems a little synthetic with my chemistry to my nose. I quite like it, but it's far from beign a favourite among the ones I own. It's good for casual summer days - in fact, I think I just might start to wear it for work this summer!

stacia79
stacia79

A fresh spring/summer floral with a surprising amount of depth. It took me a long time to try Be Delicious. I assumed that it would smell like green apple and not much else. Then one night I ran into an old friend who smelled so beautiful I had to ask what she was wearing and it was this one, so I made a mental note to finally explore it. The green apple is the strongest note, but it is well balanced with cucumber, lily of the valley and grapefruit. It's like a cool juicy drink you might sip by the pool at a fancy spa.

Ali565
Ali565

I am a little surprised at myself for liking this because I usually do not like fruity smells or sweet smells.

This perfume is lovely though!

I definitely smell the fruit, but it is not overly strong. This is a fairly inoffensive smell; one that other people will most likely enjoy as well.

Every time I try it on I like it, and it seems to mix well with my body chemistry.

It seems like it would be a great summer scent; something to wear to the apple orchard. :)

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

This is one of those scents that I enjoy on others, but hate on myself. When I smell this on other women it is fun, flirty, and crisp. I am pretty sure this stuff turns into gasoline when it hits my skin. I guess we can use this plus my body chemistry to solve the next oil crisis.

EwieBro
EwieBro

Clean, crisp, clasic :) Gotta love it

vanillary29
vanillary29

Thank god this scent isn't too popular where I live because it really is addictive. Its a universally appealing, clean, crisp fruity scent and you just can't go wrong with it! This has convinced me to try the other scents from the delicious range (I'm already in love with the night one) and to me its a refreshing change since I wasn't much into fruity perfumes. Perfect day time scent for me!

Fragaria
Fragaria

I got a chance to try the real thing last weekend. I've got the Walgreen's brand of this, and it didn't appeal to me really. It might be lovely to smell ON me, but nothing I was wowed over myself. I figured it was a very bad copy, but it's not. The imposter is a good imitation. This just isn't a scent I enjoy much. I might wear it more and love it if I could smell it on someone else and see how it wears. I'm not saying this isn't a lovely scent. I'm saying it doesn't appear to be much to MY nose. Some perfumes you just can't get what people are smelling, and this is one of them to me. Still...it's not bad in ANY way...just not for me so far. If I were to smell this on someone and love it enough to ask what they were wearing, I'd wear it as much as any other scent I like. I guess I'll just give this scent an "up in air" sign....for now.

Memi_La
Memi_La

This is my idea of a really great scent for summer. It's sweet without being sugary, it's fresh without being abrasive. Good for casual everyday wear. The only problem is that since it's so popular, it is very common and so it's hard to stand out in an orchard full of apples.

babuba
babuba

I really love it! It is really fresh and delicious.I love apples and of course I love this perfume. :)

kchong100
kchong100

I love it ! Even though I despise eating apples, this scent is very captivating. It has a light, juicy smell. Good for a day time event in the summer :)

teacup
teacup

Starts out fresh and crisp but then the apple takes over and somehow becomes increasingly loud as time goes on. There is just way too much apple! I can't wear this; it actually makes me queasy after a while. It is pleasant enough on other people if I am around them very briefly but I can't be in the same room with this fragrance for more than 20 minutes or so.

This is one of the only perfumes I smelled on someone else and immediately asked what she was wearing and went out and bought it. On her it smelled heavenly, fresh and fruity without being citrusy, a perfect blend of apples and flowers, not "perfumey" but a breath of fresh sweet garden air. Skin chemistry has everything to do with it - on me it smells good, but my chemistry doesn't compliment it as perfectly as hers. If it did, it would be my signature. I still love it - I love apple scents, and this is a bright sweet-crisp juicy green apple balanced with dewy flowers. When I want something fresh and light and fruity, this is the one I go for.

romanticfae
romanticfae

a fresh fruity floral thats pretty and perfect for everyday during the warmer weather very inoffensive and sweet perfect for work and day, not the most complicated scent but very nice in a simple pretty way, however the male version of this is so amazing i bought it for my partner and its so good very edible clean and sexy

Fonna
Fonna

It smells like good home made apple jack coming right out of your skin.
It should be called Be Delushous.

Not a fan....not a fan.

Aquarky63
Aquarky63

My skin chemistry must be different as i really noted woody elements and very little fruitiness. This reminds me of a soft Aramis for men...seemed quite masculine though middle notes. Not what I had hoped for for a women's fragrance, but I am quite the white flower fan so this is a bit out of my preferred genre.

shopgirl
shopgirl

I was hoping for a crisp fresh apple smell - what I got was apples at room temperature that had been sat in a fruit bowl for over a week.

Revontuli
Revontuli

No offence to anyone... But I'll never understand what's so great about this perfume. Imho "perfumery" is an art, something special and complex. This scent doesn't stand anywhere near to these features, so ordinary and so soulless.

lali29bee

wait...is the perfume even green? aaaahh just ignore me!

lali29bee

I usually love fruity scents but this was way too much apple for me. I don't really like how the perfume itself is green either.

scandi
scandi

I got a 4 pack with different be delicious scents in and immediately fell for the green apple edp because of it's crisp, juicy almost edible aroma. Imagine my surprise when I went to the store 2 months later to buy the large bottle and found that the scent was totally different! (yes, I brought the empty bottle to make sure it was the same one) The scent was much heavier and muskier and it lacked that initial burst of green juiciness that I had originally fallen for. I ended up buying the edt which was much fresher although not as good as the first small bottle.

Based on this experience this seems to be a perfume with a very uneven quality and I would not buy this again before testing at the counter just before buying. Longevity isn't great, I tend to think of it more as a bodyspray than a perfume.

lcommisso
lcommisso

This smells likes something from Bath and Body Works that a 14 year old would wear. Who wants to go around smelling like apples? No mystery. Not particularly feminine. I've never heard a guy go "mmmm, apples". The only credit I will give this scent is that it isn't fake sweet apple, but more like a powdery apple with a small garden nearby.

Kiera79
Kiera79

I was worried that this would be too sweet, but it's not at all. Very fresh and apple-y. I actually prefer Golden Delicious though. It has something slightly more unique to my nose than this.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

This was love at first sniff! for that reason dkny be delicious became my first signature scent and I have been using it for 11 years (14-24). And im still not tired of it.Dkny Be Delicious is very compatible with my body chemistry. My skin picks up on the Rose, sandalwood, and cucumber very well! Another interesting fact about Dkny be delicious is that it won a FiFi UK Fragrance Awards in year 2006. Truly is one of the most unique scent around!

advabart
advabart

Be Delicious is another fragrance belongs to the category "Used to love"...
I do not know why, but lately it has started giving me such a headache. Sadly, I can't apply even a tiny drop of this formerly gorgeous scent ...

zack4eva
zack4eva

Wearing this for St. Patrick's Day today and I absolutely LOVE it! It's fruity, fresh and pretty. I also love the apple design of the bottle.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

For a fresh scent - quite nice, I guess that explains its popularity. I mean spring/summer time and Be Delicious will be smelt on a lot of people. Personally - it doesn't bother me, I do occasionally use it, but it's definitely not unique or misterious.
The fragrance itself - fresh, sour with a hint of sweetness. It's like taking a bite of a big, juicy apple. Lasting power is good, so is the sillage. I don't know if there is many people who never smelt it...
Nice everyday perfume, smelling its best on warm skin.

Problem with it - there will be somebody that will overdo it and ruin it for you by applying way too much.

wonderstrucksomeday
wonderstrucksomeday

I received a sample of this in an ULTA catalog, and I was surprised. It's not like normal perfumes. It's unique. It's name is self-explanatory; It smells like apples. It's definitely not something I would wear, but I kind of like it. Floral-y and fruity.

freddinos
freddinos

Wearing this right now. Such a happy, light, fresh, crisp scent! It's like being surrounded by a breath of fresh air! Yes, it's not that sophisticated but you don't always want that I think. Thankfully I get more of the lily and apple and none of the cucumber (which I don't like anyway). There's a reason why this is a best seller!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Cheap American fun. Comes in the wake of Ivoire, Pleasures, Tommy Girl, and Cool Water, wielding a slice of green apple the size of a scimitar. Unlike its predecessors, Be Delicious isn't about aldehydes, washed-out florals, tea notes, or aromatics, but simply plays on the high-pitched, gauzy-fresh, and dulcet brightness of magnolia, freesia, ozonic notes, and white musk (in a surprisingly lithe dose). That apple note casts a fruity gleam across this snow-blinded floral arrangement and prevents it from smelling too eighties and too soapy. You can feel the acidic twang on your tongue wearing this. I'm not sure I could take Be Delicious seriously enough to recommend it in lieu of its congeners, but then again green apple is a heck of a nice thing to catch whiffs of. Don't over-apply, lest you smell of Jolly Ranchers, but otherwise go for it.

domodomo
domodomo

I always come back to this within my rotation of fragrances. It smells crisp and fresh, like tart apples with a little floral mixed in. I will buy this as long as they keep making it. I also really like the bottle. I carry the perfume bottle of whichever fragrance I'm wearing in my purse, and this carries well--I don't have to worry about a cap or nozzle falling off.

blueice
blueice

a great buy!very delicious,lasting on my skin. It smells apple but it has this unique twist that lures you and want even more of it..I'm not an eating apple person, I just love smelling it in DKNY edp!!!!

capraG
capraG

I got this as a gift from my mother and I was terribly offended by this gesture! (of course, I didn't tell her that : ) ).
It smells so dull and cheap, like something that a teenage girl that lacks imagination but wants to be present somehow would wear. I can't declare I am an expert, but in my opinion this is NOT a perfume for the connoisseurs, it's merely a tired fraud.

apotter
apotter

this is a perfume worth every penny a little goes a long way the smell seems to last from first spray till its time to change it is a strong perfume people say its a perfume you smell on everyone but so far ive not smelt it on anyone except one friend who had no influence over my choice to buy it i tested this at boots and was smitten and decided to buy it,i am pleased with my purchase and another friend now wants to buy it herself after she smelt be delicious on me.

lalanast
lalanast

The apple in it is fresh, which makes the fragrance perfect for warm weather, but for a cold weather it seems to be too "calm", if this makes sense.)
It strongly associates with school for me, since this perfume was launched a that time and many girls seemed to be delighted by it (though I myself never got one). Still, I wouldn't call it girly, its not a too-simple fresh or fruity scent. Yes, I mostly imagine apple, but there's so much more in it, some warm notes that set off the apple, thus forming depth and beauty (the florals and woodsy notes). In addition, it lasts quite long - I was still noticing it on my wrist after 9-10 hours, first few hours even with quite a sillage.
Its light, refreshening and sweet, at the same time a little bit complicated and warm. I don't normally like "fresh" scents, but am going to buy this one now :)

jellytot
jellytot

My friend had this in college, i loved the bottle so much and thought it was the best smell ever. i bought myself one used it for a while.
I got sick of it because everyone is/was using it and the smell got nauseating after a while.
I have graduated to DKNY Pure, but i fear that too will make me sick before the end of this year.
Be Delicious is a nice fresh fragrance, it reminds me of a Friday afternoon

Caffeinya
Caffeinya

This fragrance it's just as described, "BE DELICIOUS". As everybody knows, it has a really fresh aroma that's not overpowering and saturates your nose; it's extremely fresh, mildly sweet and 100% exquisite. The first thing that you'll be able to smell and that will remain doesn't matter what is the evident apple and cucumber smell which are a combo made in heaven; a green refreshing aroma that it's easy to love.

It's a youthful, playful and flirty aroma that can easily remind you of a first date when everything's new and simple, a sweet experience.

Don't even worry about people saying that everybody wears this perfume as they always smell differently in each kind of skin and pretty sure every kind of pH will bring out more different notes. In mine, the thing I can smell the most is the cucumber, even a bit more than the apple which I find to be simply amazing.

Give it a shot, it's a popular, playful perfume that it's really well liked among tons of people, it surely won't disappoint.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I don't know why it took me so long to explore the DKNY apples?! Isn't it amazing how we can have a 'blind-spot' to a well publicized scent for sometimes years?
Well, just recently I have explored, loved & purchased DKNY "Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense" and now nothing is going to stop me from entering the DKNY Garden of Eden and pick each apple for a "test-bite"! ; )

Since there are so many, I continued with the "Original Apple Scent". A couple of days ago I got a mini EdP and my first impression is that on my skin it's very light for an EdP -- Too light in my opinion. (especially since they are not really cheap) On my skin the Eau So Intense is -to me- the EdP & the 'regular' EdP has the silage & longevity of an EdT.

On to the notes: of course apple is the first thing that greets my nose after I spray this...cucumber is only a very short visitor with magnolia as the dominant note that even outdoes the apple on me. The drydown is slightly apple fresh with a full magnolia note, a faint cucumber (which doesn't smell too gourmand but adds a fresh note to the apple) and in the last phase, I can smell sandalwood & woodsy notes. I like it, but I won't buy it because I think for my chemistry and preference in silage & longevity I have better results with the Eau So Intense range.

Some people say that they really like it a lot but won't buy it due to the popularity of the scent. "Too many people use it" -- Of course that is a valid point, IF one forgets that your chemistry plays a big part in perfumes (E.G. on me the apple note is covered up in sandalwood/magnolia).
If I really like a scent I won't reconsider purchasing it based on a fear that I "blend into the masses" -- I wear scents MAINLY for my own pleasure, and my chemistry might give any perfume that: "Je ne sais quoi" that makes it uniquely inherent to me. So, if you like any popular scent, please don't be discouraged by the threat of *mass popularity*....Try it on your skin and if you really enjoy it, enjoy it!!

Silage is: Apple fresh magnolia breeze with a sandalwood drydown that is yummy and cheery. -- Longevity is: 3-4 hours. *on to the next apple ; )*

annettepe
annettepe

This was my signature fragrance two years back and I was obsessed with it. I haven't used it since then but I still have a tiny bit left in the perfume bottle and decided to just finish it up. I am actually falling back in love with this fragrance all over again and it brings back so many memories.

It smells fresh but not in a citrusy kind. Very fruity, juicy and very sweet. Somehow I also smell faint floral notes though apple and cucumber are definitely dominant. I wouldn't say its sophisticated but for such a sweet perfume I think DKNY did a very good job to make it appropriate for any age group. Also the scent is very versatile. It can be worn for day or night. Its a very pleasant scent, very crisp and definitely distinctive.

On me the lasting power is amazing. It lasts 3 hours on the skin but when I spray it on my clothes it lasts all day long! One thing I hate about this is that every other girl has it, which is why I would not repurchase it after I finish my bottle. I prefer something less popular.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Fresh and minimalistic but very long lasting fragrance. Tart green apple all the way, with some watery cucumber and energetic grapefruit. I don't wear this as often. Though it's still one of my favorites. Popular yes. Everyone has it but I love how unique and amazing it smells.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

Very cucumberish apple scent, clean and fresh but at the same time pretty bland. Nothing for me!!!! .... probably best suited for the younger teencrowd.

filmoyster
filmoyster

Be Delicious is not for me. I found:

- It was yummy at first, but became annoying
- Apple, bright and crisp
- Cucumber, which I like sometimes but this formulation was the most annoying note

My fiance liked it on me, but I did not like getting wafts of apple/cucumber scent throughout the day. I'd rather wash my hands with a gel that smells like this - and then wears off quick.

*5/10 rating
*Headache factor 4/10, gives me a slight headache

filmoyster.wordpress.com

dovey
dovey

cucumber in a bottle !!!!
yukhhhh

Britt005
Britt005

this one is almost as famous as Chanel's no. 5 ! and indeed i have to say i don't know many people who don't know this smell.
whenever i wear it someone will come up and ask me if i'm wearing "that apple perfume "hahaha.
i love it tho, it's fresh and long lasting a all time favorite!

Sassy1
Sassy1

Holy moley!! So many reviews for this one, not much I can add.
All I can say is it turns out that too much of a good thing is not a good thing.
At first I enjoyed the apple cucumber freshness of DKBD but after 15 minutes or so, it turned into the metallic giant cucumber that ate all the air in the room.

Nope, it's a definate pass for me on this one.

dizzyrascal10
dizzyrascal10

One of my favorites! Very unique, sweet, aqua, apple smell. Get complimented on it ALL the time. I can spritz it on my jacket and smell it for weeks. You don't need much & it lasts a LONG time. I wear it roughly 3-4 times a week & have had it a little over a year. Definitely worth the money & I will definitely be purchasing more when it finally runs out!

weareclouds
weareclouds

Apple, apple and more apple!!! One of my all time favorite scents. I normally trend towards more adult scents. But, this one and Pink Sugar are my go to 'girly' stuff. Love it!

sweettoothannie
sweettoothannie

So f*ckin tired of it. EVERYONE wears it. Bleh.

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

Got this for Xmas and absolutely adore it. So fresh and clean. Wet but still super light. It's PERFECT for the hot Australian summer. When you want to wear a perfume but it's a million degrees outside, put this on and you'll instantly feel refreshed, clean, and cool.

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

for me, it's really delicius, remindes me walking in the city in a rainy day

TallTales
TallTales

I have never gotten so many compliments over a fragrance than I do with this one. Kind of strange, since I do believe it's a bit on the boring side. It's very fresh smelling, and not over powering in the slightest. It truly is a lovely scent that I reach for quite often. Definitely a favorite of mine.

margo22
margo22

I had it last summer but I wasn't impressed so much as I expected. On me it is more floral and musky than fruity. I know other girl who wears it and on her it smells as delicious apple body spray. Not fair! Lol.

TheBeautySmell
TheBeautySmell

Spicy! :D<3

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

The only time I can say I bought something at the last minute in the checkout section and love! This is incredibly fresh and not overly fruity, the cucumber really comes in to balance this whole fragrance out! Someday's it smells more floral, and at other rare times it smells just like green apples, it's weird but that's alright with me.

pbluberry
pbluberry

Smells like a apple jolly rancher candy. I like apple jolly rancher but when you have eaten too many of it, it release a bizarre taste in your mouth. Thats what it smells like. I do not love it, it starts off smelling really good like fresh green apple accord and ends up smelling fake. Not my cup of tea.

lspreack
lspreack

This is one of the only fragrances I can wear that doesn't give me a headache. Interesting enough my boyfriend was wearing it for awhile and I couldnt stand it on him. It would give me a headache, and smelled very strong and sweet.

Milladane
Milladane

Back when it was launched, I remember testing this, and thinking it was indeed a delicious apple scent, but now I know I was heavily influenced by the name and shape of the bottle. After 8 years, which means 8 more years of perfume sniffing experience, my opinion is that it smells rather like a typical laundry detergent...and not even a fun one, a very boring common one.

EDP: It is very fresh, green, floral, bright, and summery. It's a cooler, watery scent. Do I still think it smells like an apple? Well, I can stretch my imagination and it might smell like a sour green apple with laundry detergent poured on top of it. I prefer sweet apples, and perhaps I have been desensitized by all the over-the-top sweet fruity floral fragrances out there nowadays, but this one I wouldn't call sweet. I do smell the grapefruit and lily of the valley in it easily. And really, it's way more green floral than fruity.

I think I would rather wear no fragrance than wear this. It bores me and thus puts me in a sort of bad mood. I'm sure though, that for many others, who prefers these types of clean scents, it would have the opposite effect, and lift their moods.

hfuller41
hfuller41

I absolutely adore this scent, I love it so much. It's definitely appley, but not like an apple orchard or something like that. I think it's a really sexy perfume and it's my boyfriend's absolute favorite. He CANNOT resist this scent. This is probably my signature scent right now.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

No no no. The only apple this perfume is related to on me is the one in apple cider vinegar. That's almost exactly what the top notes smell like to me.
The dry down is slightly less disturbing as I get an apple that has been lying around in the kitchen and gotten that little bit dry, wrinkly, and possibly with a brown patch somewhere.

I gave it a go after my sister couldn't use it for the same reasons, and I in turn gave it to my friend who could stand it enough to use it as a casual scent.

Also the fact that my then boyfriend smelled it on a stripper he got a dance off way back (why he told me this I cannot fathom), didn't help at all. Nothing against strippers but... You know yourself ;-)

Lore_parfum
Lore_parfum

I got this one for my birthday.
So, at first I wasn't a BIG fan of the scent, but then I used it again and I just loved it!
I can still smell it the day after, so the lasting power is VERY good.

I've heard many girls say it's kind of a strong scent, and I agree. But still it is a lovely perfume. It's fresh and for me it smells like nature.

missjof
missjof

I was given this as a gift by my grandma and although I like the fragrance I am not in any way in love with it. It is fresh but not over powering. I get strong notes of apple and lemon, but it does have a slight plasticy hint to the scent.
It is nice but I wouldn't rave about it.

cooking4ireland
cooking4ireland

I love this perfume, I first smelled it when it was first released, and finally bought it in 2009. I absolutely love the apple scent, and it is the scent of "green" for me. If I ever wear the color green, (which is my favorite), I will be wearing my DKNY. Such a pretty, feminine, but not too overly girly scent! It's a keeper for sure!

misslovely
misslovely

Like the name states, it is delicious! I love to wear it during the hot summer days. It is refreshing, fruity and tart. From my entire collection, my boyfriend tends to like this one the best. The cucumber, grapefruit and green apple are quite dominant in this perfume. What I also love about it is that it last all day!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is very crisp and fresh, more crisp fruit than sweet. The fruit is dominant the first 2 hours, then the dry down is very light sweet floral -- lily of the valley standing out the most. Good for waking you up in the morning for work! It's very crisp so I find it energizing.

navara
navara

I bought it for the 4th of 5th time a couple months ago and I must admit I'm not that crazy about it like I used to be in the past when it was my no. 1 but still it's a beautiful, fresh smell, brings back memories...

21Delirium
21Delirium

Can't get enough of this. Fresh apple scent that is not too subtle or overwhelming. Great for summer and one of my favourites.

cheeky_lollipop
cheeky_lollipop

fell in love with it when i smelled it on the counter... just the kind of scent i want to carry every day... BUT... after a while, while it is a decent fresh fruity scent,it does not last long on me and i can detect it on another someone everywhere i go...

niecwiecio
niecwiecio

So many women have it.. it's so trite. I don't like it :P

anya1814
anya1814

Very simple, but genius smell. Apples, of course, freshness and something that rhymes very well with ordinary life.

Catty

I´m not going to try to elaborate a super intelectual review about this scent, because it´s simply a casual, everyday scent to have it after shower, to go to supermarket, to the office, to pick up the kids in the school and etc.

For its proposotion, this is a very good scent! very fresh, happy, pleasant with a reasonable sillage and very fair price.

Commercial but good! I was looking for a everyday scent, and I just found it.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I wanted to like this one so badly, if only for the soapy floral part that smells like BBW's White Cherry Blossoms. However, the first 10 minutes of wearing this is like torture. It's like being buried in a drum filled with diced cucumber and apple juice plus a truckload of fresh green apples. It is SOUR and the concept might be good but the execution failed miserably. Plus, the transition from the beginning to end is too drastic.

I am a fan of other DKNY fragrances, but this one makes me feel traumatized when I see shiny green apples. It can be a bit sickening if you apply too much. I'd wear it again, but maybe behind my knees so I can get a whiff. But not from the neck up.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Perfume com cheirinho de melancia. Não é um dos meus preferidos atualmente...

Perfume smelling of watermelon. Not one of my favorites now ...

danielellarby
danielellarby

Be Delicious is actually pretty delicious!

Be Delicious is pretty one dimensional and although it's very fresh, crisp, light and summery, it isn't very original.

I like it because it's nice to wear and it's different, different becuase it basically just smells of apples, and I LOVE apples!

A very chirpy and young scent!

9-na
9-na

One of the apple juices of my childhood, BB... I loved it so much! This scent smelled the same on me.

dulcette
dulcette

this may be for young girls who are mad about apples because it smells exactly like fresh, sweet apples.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Fresh, green, juicy in an herby sort of way. I get the cucumber vibe, it cuts the sweetness--maybe too much as I think this loses steam quickly on me and fades to a watery fragrance that I can barely detect.

Willow92
Willow92

All I smelt when I tried this was celery, I assume this is the cucumber note.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

another one of my high school signature scent..smells clean and like..sharp green apples..be easy on the trigger..i remember the apple smell would get kind of cloying when over applied..but this is def a compliment getter..with excellent silage ..just gave me so many headaches...not sure if i want to repurchase a bottle for nostaglic reasons...Hmmmm

cucumber with vodka

Aleera
Aleera

only few years ago i despised that perfume for the lack of character and air refreshener type of smell...but after a moving in hot texas, weather started to dictate some certain rules and my "crystal noir" and "by" D&G became just impossible to wear...oh well now i have this green apple...what can i say it's pretty nice fragrance in fact after shower effect that i can barely smell it on me but people all over just love it and keep asking what smells so good around, how fresh, how crispy, how DELICIOUS...even the cashier at the gas station which i thought was numb paid me a compliment..so i guess if you just wanna feel fresh all day long, do not bother people around, this fagrance is perfect but definetly not for a signature IMHO

royar
royar

I really don't understand why all DKNY perfumes are unbelievably PERFECT at the beggining, but shockingly synthetic and intolerable after the dry down! come on!! cant you just do something to hold the perfect beggining for a while?

grex3
grex3

I'm honestly the worst at describing scents, however I know this is one I love.. in fact I consider this "my scent" I've worn this year-round for about 3 years now and have gone through countless bottles. If I could have one scent for ever Be Delicious would be it! I have tried the golden version of this and it is wonderful as well, but definitely give the original a try!

siying.hong
siying.hong

A very green apple. not in terms of colour, but the green note! haha!

Upon taking a first whiff, it was nth special. After a few minutes, the real charm begins. In fact i smell less apple and more green. But for some reason, this fragrance can make ppl sick of it. It is a good scent, maybe i am just picky or just too into floral scents.

lbean
lbean

Be Delicious was a huge disappointment to me. It's not the crispy apple scent I thought it would be. Instead, it smells like cucumber/melon infused water to me.

Not that it's bad, I just honestly think that there are far cheaper body splashes that smell more perfumey than this.

Kyi
Kyi

I smelled this in a magazine the other day and loved it, so I ordered a bottle online. This is a very fresh, juicy, breezy, apple scent. It's quite potent as well, you don't wanna spray too much or it might even smell masculine. Perhaps its the woody and green note? This scent reminds me of a fierce, smart, city girl with an urban and trendy style. It does slightly remind me of shampoo or air freshener, but I like that soapy type of smell. It smells clean and crisp with an edge. Love it! Makes me think of expensive denim jeans, straight hair, walking through New York City with a fabulous pair of black shades and boots.

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

This smells great! Very fruity, the apple is great in this! Also love the apple type shaped bottle!

Musselille
Musselille

This perfume has a very strong scent and more than one or two sprays gives me headache. Smells like apples (surprise, surprise) but it's not a natural smell. More like "chemical" apple'ish.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fresh, breezy apple scent which is lovely and for hot summer days...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0- 3 hours - 1 foot projection. Very fresh, no spice or gunk, so casual, calm and clear apple aroma. Very Unisex, I could wear this all day.

3 hours - 4.5 hours - 4 inch projection. Same as above, a tiny bit of spice but still so fresh, and still superb

4.5 hours - 6 hours - 1 inch projection

6-7 hours - Close to skin

Lovely and fresh, lightens you up...

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

I'd smelled this one here and there several times, always straight from the bottle,and I was struck each time by how strong and "perfumy" and chemical it seemed. Some time after that,iI purchased the Red Delicious edition. I loved the appley-ness of it (the scent of crisp apples reminds me of the air during autumn, soooo lovely) but I found that after a short time, I never reached for it anymore.Somehow it just seemed..."sticky". I decided to try to sell it and was looking up the notes again and that made me wonder what the notes in the original were since I thought I had hated it. Cucumber?Yuck? I had a bad experience with using cucumbers in a recipe (long and disgusting story) and since then I've been repulsed by cucumber smells. I was in the mall recently and saw this and thought "my tastes have changed, I wonder if this is as bad as I remember".This time I sprayed it on my skin and walked around the mall. Huh? This can't be the same perfume! This is juicy, apple, fresh, only a little bit sweet, and....I don't know, "zingy"?, "sassy"?, I don't know the right word to describe it. But I like it. Actually I like it a lot.II'm so surprised.I get mostly the tart apple with small hints of musk, grapefruit, and a very light whiff of cucumbers every now and then. This is a good cucumber though, watery and clean and fresh, not like the briny, cheesy, spiced cucumbers from my ill fated experimental recipe (you don't want to know).I bought a bottle the next day, and I'm reaching for it more than I expected.The strength and staying power are just right, not too weak, not too strong.I will wear it in the summer, spring, and fall for its fresh yummy lightness and in the w
inter for its ability to take my mind back to days full of sunshine.

m4
m4

Super clean, fresh, youthful and playful scent good for all ages. Casual, crispy and can be used all year round. For happy easy going mood. Jeans and white T-shirt two sprits with light hand (it can be super heavy) and you´r ready to go... Apple, cucumber, bitter grapefruit and hints of lily of the valley and musk. Simple but pretty. :-)

harini_20
harini_20

It's truly delicious!!!! Perfect summer fragrance! Very juicy and fresh!!!!!

cesalica
cesalica

So apples with a tinge of muskiness. I like it enough because it smells delicious, but its not a favourite because the scent is nothing unique on its own. Average for me.

surfbum
surfbum

I tested this scent at the store once and fell in love. But once I bought it, I'm not as obsessed with it as I thought I would be. I still really enjoy it. It's a toned down fruity (apple) smell. I think I'd enjoy it more if it didn't have that slight musky tone to it.

sofababe
sofababe

Be Delicious is one of those perfumes that I've always been aware of but never tried on myself because so many women wear it that I thought I knew how it smelled. But then I tried some at a friends house, just because it was there on her dressing table, and, you know what? It works really well on me!! I generally don't get along too well with fruity frags but this is a rare one....I love it!! The apple isn't sweet and synthetic at all, its fresh and crispy and works so well with the cucumber and the sharp grapefruit.
It's a summer time go to for me now.

vmatt123
vmatt123

Found this stuff and fell in love with it!! got a couple for my lady. Juicy sweet and fresh. Fun sexy and gentle smell. A MUST for the women 18-28!!

Lucialuz
Lucialuz

i love, love, love this perfume. One of my top 5 favorites. It smells tart and fresh, the strongest note is freshing delicious cucumber!

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

Signature of the mrs, nice fresh stuff. That's what a men wants to snif on a lady.

courtney.lirilli
courtney.lirilli

This is a light apple floral, juicy and fun and fresh. Adorable bottle that looks great on your perfume display. It is a little misleading because while you can smell some apple in it, it fades very fast into the other notes.

Piney
Piney

First few spritz is quite strong but once the scent settles down it becomes milder and smells really good and pleasant to the senses. It's fruity and soapy at the same time. However the soapy smell is not overwhelming it gives the scent character and that crisp clean scent.i love this scent. Well put together

smellitivity
smellitivity

I guess I'm part of those who felt the apple just briefly. Then, the perfume went all floral on me. It's feminine, young and delicate, with a very light sweetness.
You'll need either a young age or a young personality to pull this off.

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

Fresh, fruity and unique. I was searching for a fresh summer scent and tested on paper and impulsively purchased Be Delicious. The apple note is the most prominent throughout the duration of the scent but I also pick up notes of cucumber and grapefruit in the opening. I like this perfume for casual warm days and it might even be o.k. in an office setting if applied with a light hand. I've been wearing it for the last couple of days and while I like it well enough it's definitely not love for me. The longevity is not great I get about 4 hours max. I purchased a small 1 oz. bottle so I'll try to finish it this summer but this one won't be repurchased by me.

Thesesimplejoys
Thesesimplejoys

Very fresh, fruity, and fun! 3 spritz are enough for me. long staying power. Best for teens and young adults. The strongest note for me would be apple. Base notes has strong sandalwood scent. The perfume that made me start up my collection!

Anich
Anich

I don't get headaches from perfumes very easily, but unfortunately this one gives me a horrible one. Therefore I've begun to actually hate the scent which is too bad, because I used to like it before the headaches came :/

SkylerRay
SkylerRay

I looooovvve this perfume it's not too strong and smells yummmmy! pretty sweet and sourer but not strong enough to make you want to gag, they balance each other out creating this DELICIOUS SCENT! - preppy smell more for teens and young adults

sreetamaa
sreetamaa

I have it ... I am wearing it.... and i LOOOOVEEE it...very lemony at first...if apple flower has a smell it must be like this... citrus but not too much... fruity and floral ; just a hint of all.. lovely.. i will recommend.

imihelsone
imihelsone

Very fresh and slightly sweet & sour fragnance. Almost everyone likes it, especially boys tend to compliment it. It is a fun fragnance good for all ages and suitable for many occasions, mostly day time but could also be worn on warm summer nights out while drinking white wine in a lovely company. Both me and my mother own it and both of us like it equally.

Cams
Cams

A fruity floral delight. It smells shockingly amazing on me. I love wearing it in the summer. A must-try for DKNY fans!

missymary
missymary

This is JUICE in a bottle if ever there was. It does what it says on the tin,(or bottle);it makes you smell like fresh cool apple juice. But whoa, I'm not too sure about that though. Do I want to go around smelling like an apple? There are many worse things, but then again, I find flowers and spices and ambers and woods are much nicer and sexier than fruit. So I pass, but the fruity fans will be queuing up for it.

missknw12345
missknw12345

i have this in a sample but it came straight from the bottle, and this smells like cucumber and apple, in my opinion, and i love it. I totally thought it was gonna smell like apple on my skin, but it smelled more of the cucumber, but i like it. if i do get it, it would be my go-to fresh fragrance.

rosembloom

Just got this beautiful,delectable fragrance! I am so happy. It is quite insane how much i adore this fresh apple goodness on my skin. It is a golden fragrance to me , not quite green. It lasts ages and just today i have been asked 4 times what perfume I was wearing. They said it smelled delicious. How right they are!!! It wraps me in a summer vibe of fresh and zesty fruitiness without being too linear or simplistic. It is rich, the drydown is long lasting and the sillage is moderate but noticeable. Wattching U-tube reviews conviced me to get this beauty and I am looking forward to getting more of her sublime creations. . Gret day all!
update: I wore it last evening and when my roomate greeted me this morning at the 'cofee station' he said:how can you possibly smell like fresh fruit , even at this time of the day?... So I guess that though I myself thought all trace had vanished, This sleeping Beauty of an apple was still very much alive and kicking.

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

I bought a bottle because I like fresh and green scents at summertime .. but then I found it too heavy on me. I gave it to my friend, who liked it on me :)

BritXOX
BritXOX

Smells too similar to fresh blossom. Only no't as fresh on me. I almost thought I'd buy it,but I didn't. Most of these be delicious' are too similar. So I think fresh blossom is enough for me.

atram79
atram79

A straightforward scent in an appetizing bottle. Very fresh. I've had it for some time, but find that I don't wear it anymore. Perhaps a bit sweet and one-dimensional for my current taste buds...not enough savory going on.

Eicher
Eicher

Edit: two years after having written this review I must say that I completely change my mind. I realised that the change of your chemistry is a powerful fact that might change the scent of a perfume. I now live in the Middle East and my chemistry changed.
This perfume just perfectly suits to me now. I still cannot feel any amber as base note, though I believe that it makes its longevity. Apple and cucumber are strong.

Pleasant perfume with good sillage and long longevity (12 hours on me). For spring/summer and early fall. All age.

p.s.: I also have been told that this one does not have great success in the ME as "it's too European". Good for me! I can get it for pretty cheap.

Well, this is a scent that basically "everyone" likes (a bit like Bright Crystal from Versace or Nina from Nina Ricci). I also had one bottle that I gave away shortly after acquisition.
When I wore it, I was told to have a wonderful smell but I did not like it. Not only because everyone had it, but because it was simply not me. I could not feel any apple and lemon. I more felt cucumber and the lilly-of-the-valley. Amber as base note ? I cannot feel any. But I do feel sandalwood.
I personnaly like scents that are particular. I have a bit the feeling that DKNY Delicious was tailored to be a success (for masses) and not something original. They invested a lot in its marketing too. Nevertheless, this perfume is a success.
But nor for me.

shiverwithantici
shiverwithantici

Wow, what a bizarre experience. I was simply browsing Fragrantica, minding my own business, when I noticed that "ana.stojanovic" had plagiarized word-for-word a review on this fragrance that I had posted on another site a while back. I'm flattered, dear, but try writing your own reviews, or at least citing your sources. And if anyone is interested, while I do still like this fragrance and it will always hold sentimental value for me, I HAVE moved on from it.

Dmarie0218
Dmarie0218

Nice to wear for a flirty spring day. The apple completely takes over this perfume. After the dry down, you experience the musk. This doesn't work well on everyone; musk can make it smell like sour apples.

krisa.kola
krisa.kola

I bought a mini one, for those rare days that I feel totaly easy going and therefore I crave a fresh, invigorating scent.
It is a nice splash of fruityness.

puffling
puffling

Pure migraine in a bottle. There is a cloying, dirty quality when people are wearing this that makes me move as far away as possible. It's up there with Shalimar and L'Air du Temps as my most hated perfumes.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Mmmmmmmmm...I feel delicious when I am wearing this!
It is a green but perfectly ripe scent. Not too tart, but very fresh, and definitely never gets boring.
it starts out with fresh green apple, followed closely by yummy magnolia,lilly of the valley, and violet, and then finishes with a touch of rich amber.
It isn't cheap, but not too expensive, and definitely worth the price since sillage is good, and it lasts several hours on me. I will re-purchase.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

it smelled lovely on me for the first minute. Then turned into rotting fermenting apples with hints of BO. DKNY is a line clearly not for me.

asd101
asd101

Be Delicious??- That's exactly what you will smell like when you spray it :D

Green Apples and all things nice.

Booogie
Booogie

I loved this when I was a freshman in highschool. It seemed perfect back then. Juicy, fresh, charming... But it was given to me on my birthday in December and now I cannot stand it! It's the same exact scent I remember, which isn't terrible, only now it gives me a headache and annoys me instantly when I smell it on other people.

It's really not a bad scent, I just hate the way it makes me feel. It could still be a great choice for a young girl (as long as it hasn't been over-applied) and it has good lasting power. The lotion smells true to the perfume as well.

ally.angeliss
ally.angeliss

WOW!! I love this fragrance!!
it's very watery,and apple-ish,and simple.
I like this because its not too strong, but its lasts long on me.
I always wear this when I go to the beach with my friends at hot summer days :)

nananessa
nananessa

This is a wonderful, fruity-floral, watery, green fragrance. It reminds me of Nina by Nina Ricci because they both have such intense apple in them. This is my son's fiance's signature fragrance & I always think is smells sweeter on her, not as woodsy & citrusy as on me. But my ph is slightly acidic so that probably explains such a difference.

It doesn't quite last as long as I had hoped, but it'll have to do at 4-6 hours because I love this fragrance.

Another creation by Maurice Roucel that I adore! This man knows just what I like, it seems.

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

At first it was a strong scent that hurt my nose...but i got use to it and I really the fragrance now:)!!!

Alphabravo
Alphabravo

Love love love...have bought it for the third time. Always get compliments on it from everyone.

DreamParis
DreamParis

oh damn!...one of the worst fragrance that i've ever smelled...so cheap and synthetic. there's gotta be something better outhere :(

candacej2005
candacej2005

My husband was very excited to purchase this fragrance for me - he really loves it. I'm a little more - meh. It's a very simple scent - nothing sophisticated here. Green apple .. and that's kind of it. It could be a Body Shop or BBW scent. I wear it once in a while to make him happy, but when I'm out and about without him, I never wear it - I grab something else!

VesterRose

This is very good! A spring scent

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is free-spirited, refreshing, and inspiring. An energetic blend of sensual woods and exotic florals with a fruity splash. Crisp apple, cucumber, and grapefruit top notes with gorgeous florals such as candid magnolia, tuberose, white muguet, rose, and violet. Inspired by New York City DKNY Be Delicious embodies the best aspect of the iconic city and that is celebrating your individuality!

jelliebean
jelliebean

Love it its so fresh & fruity definatly my kind of scent

mimi88
mimi88

Hey Fragrantica where is Dkny be delicious eau de toilette? They launched it in 2010 in anniversary of the edp version.
DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette Spray is everything you love about Be Delicious only lighter, brighter and more refreshing. The juicy American apple note, a natural extract, is surrounded by the crisp green wetness of grapefruit and magnolia. At the heart lies tuberose, white muget, rose and shining violet; finished with smooth sandalwood, blond woods and white amber. This new Be Delicious is packaged in a clear bottle with clear juice and a green dip tube. The logo on the carton is also white to symbolise its lighter approach.
I have edt version, they are quite similar only this one is lighter without sweetness of edp, and this one lasts not so long as edp. It’s nice fresh perfume for spring and summer. Woman wearing this is a modern Eve – as an advertisment says.

djgirl1976
djgirl1976

Pretty and bright. This is the cheerleader of scents, or the athlete. Not the poet,or the misunderstood actress or the rich girl or the diva. That's ok, though...they all smell amazing in the right place and time.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I thought I would like this, and the red apple one, because I like apple scents. But there are too many interfering notes, and I find the overall effect very weak. I might as well rub a fresh cucumber all over myself.

gabriela_gandara
gabriela_gandara

i love it smells like fresh green apples this is the second time i have bought it.the citrus apple smell is very youthful and goes great on summer days

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

All I really got was a cucumber-y melon-y fresh, clean smell; which for some reason, all those types of fragrances do not jive with me. I gave it to my little sister, and she was gushing with joy as if I had won her heart -- she felt that it was the most perfect perfume ever.

craitza
craitza

On my skin it smells nothing but cucumber.Fresh but boring...

mahimahimaia
mahimahimaia

I dont know if I had a drunken experience that forever tainted this perfume, but whenever I put it on I feel like I smell dirty...

melbritt24
melbritt24

I purchased the designer imposter body spray from the Parfums de Coeur line entitled "Head Turner" for $3 at Walmart.

It smells just like DKNY Be Delicious and costs much less! I recommend these body sprays for those of you on a budget.

Note: I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company.

as3
as3

IMO
i like the bottle, and it's green color, looks very fresh. But not the smells, smell likes rubber and very strong, it's make me dizzy. Remind me of Bath and Body Works White Cherry Blossom.

felinecatz
felinecatz

Wayyy too sweet and fruity to the point where I felt quite nauseous - the fruit is quite overpowering - I had to wash it off - a perfume I was given as a gift, and one I will be passing on to someoneone it suits better as soon as I can find that person...the apple/fruit is totally overpowering, headache inducing and I find it difficult to say why when I ususlly love ozonic/watery fragrances. Not a good one for me, but everyone's different and I am sure my body chemistry and someone else's would make this smell completely different.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

are you sure this was made in 2009? I remember a friend of mine had this when i was 18 and that was 2006

ana.stojanovic
ana.stojanovic

Okay, this is slightly embarrassing, but I have been wearing this on a consistent basis for the past 7 years. It was literally love at first sniff. This was probably my first fragrance purchase that didn't require a "think it over" period. I knew this was me. I was instantly smitten by its fruity, watery, lightly floral freshness. It sounds incredibly cheesy, but it was like biting into a fresh, juicy, green apple on a warm, spring day. Since my first Be Delicious purchase, I have tried many other perfumes. I have come to the realization that while there may be many different perfumes that I enjoy smelling - from the extremely gourmand to the orientals - there are few things that I actually want to smell LIKE. For me, this strikes the right balance of citrusy freshness, fruitiness, and floral. Yes, I have strayed at times, but I always come back to it. Oh yeah, and might I add that I have NEVER encountered anyone who didn't like it (or if I have, they weren't vocal about it). I get a TON of compliments when I wear this - everyone from a former co-worker, to a random guy in a restaurant, a relative of mine in her mid-fifties, and my friends have complimented me. And they aren't just the generic, "You smell nice" compliments. I've gotten, "What are you wearing?? I really like it!", "You always smell SO good!", or "You smell so clean and fresh!" I generally wear perfume for myself, not to receive compliments, but I still appreciate them, and it's a major plus that others aren't offended by the smell of this. I don't find the staying power to be outstanding, but I have applied it in the morning and still gotten complimented on how I smell at the very end of the day. Also, I do love the packaging, but have noticed that the atomizer is not the best quality and can be slightly difficult to spray after a lot of use. But other than that, after all these years, I still love this perfume.

fragrantica333
fragrantica333

cucumber.. very fresh.. n then the apple kicks in, love the flowers notes later on. it dries down nice, just enough sweetness.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Delicious fresh cut green apples - I love it ..
so young & it has a character ,, not cheap or boring .

VesterRose

I dont get so much apple! I get really much cucumber. A little bit to much. But i love hvis fragance. The grapefruit is lovley <3

natalieisme
natalieisme

Bought this for my Best Friend she LOVES IT !! I love it too ! great everyday scent :) it is fresh light fruity with a hint of floral.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This perfume smells like wet, watery perfumed apples. I’m on the fence with this one. It’s nice but there is one note that makes this perfume smell a bit TOO bitter.
It definitely smells fresh, and would be lovely for summer. But it’s just not special enough to rave about. I don’t think (and correct me if I’m wrong) there were many apple scents on the commercial market before this came out so, it’s nice to be able to experience that, I just think the “perfumey” side needs to be toned down a bit.
I can really smell the cucumber too which is what’s giving this the watery fresh vibe.

Hmm...I wouldn’t buy it

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

Lovely common scent that basically smells like your favorite bath and body works shower gel all day.
Not offensive at all, would be wonderful on someone else. Not interesting enough for me.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

It's a nice perfume, but it's too watery for me.
The only thing I smell is very strong apple and a watery smell.
It's not really special. And in my oppinion not worthy of your money, you might as well rub an apple on your chest, and you get the same smell

acv43
acv43

I bought this for my sister years ago when the fragrance was first launched and recently discovered it again. I am pleased to say it smells just as good years later! although this perfume has the light sweet joyous quality one usually associates with spring, this to me is pure fall. The tart apple and crisp cucumber a reminiscent of clean fresh air on a cool fall day and crunch of dead leaves beneath your feet. This perfume also has an aquatic quality to it which is lovely with the apple, at first it smells a bit too sweet (at least for me) but the cool freshness prevents it from being overpowering.

overall a very nice perfume, staying power on me is not impressive, but that seems to be pretty normal for me, i seem to absorb them, lol

Sean_Carol
Sean_Carol

Hi,recently i just bought for my gal, and we can't manage to use it?is there any 'secret' button to turn it on cause we was trying to press the button a lot of times but still cant wear it.
is there any 1 facing this kind of problem before?
any recommend? or my luck was bad bought a spoil 1.

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

I love it during the summer and spring! It really does smell delicious lol That sweet apple, cool cucumber, and exotic amber really dance on my skin. Masterful :)

lustandstardust
lustandstardust

i love this perfume ! It may starts out a bit strong in the beginning with green apple but it keeps smelling better as time pass :)

lizzie81
lizzie81

I tried to like this but I just don't get it, to me it smells like air fresher, too clean and synthetic :(. Not for me but each to his own!

esandess
esandess

Lovely scent but its too common

justicecrow88
justicecrow88

just got this one today.i get the sour green apple right away,then the light floral mingled with fresh cut cucumbers,finally a cool cucumber musky scent.this is not an offensive scent for me.it is both clean and fresh smelling.barely any floral witch i like as i am overly sensitive to them.i find it very unoffensive and pleasant. it is however not a signature scent for myself.though i will wear it again.i give it an easy 7 out of 10.

SS79
SS79

Himmed and Hawed about this fragrance soo many times .. wanted to purcahse, but always thought it was way too expensive!
Soooo... today went into the local drugstore, and found the 50ml giftset with the 100ml lotion.. it was on sale for 45.00!! BUT got an additional 10 bucks off!! It was simple.. right time to say "charge it!" lol... deffintly happy i own it now.. just cant wait till sring/summer to wear it.. but then again... i would still wear it in the dead of winter as a pick me up! YAY!!

verysherry
verysherry

DKNY Be DeLiCiouS

It's Tempting,It makes ur mouth water and it's Simple...

The perfume stays so long that i wish other perfumes learn from it...
It's a simple girly perfume which is Balanced correctly between watery and fruity but it does make u think green just like the bottle...

It's not sex...it's not love...It's a Sweet crush that comes to your mind when u sniff it on someone...
It's Wierdly Cute...

Blush On!! :)

Eilonwy74
Eilonwy74

Very fresh and clean. Should be worn in the spring or summer as a crisp, bright, daytime scent. This is also non-offending in an office or elevator. I think it's sweet smelling, but not sticky sweet or gourmand. I get the apple, but mixed with the florals it isn't the lingering note. It's one of those that I wore quite a bit in my late teens and outgrew but am rediscovering as I hit my late twenties.

bellalicious

i just bought this today based on your guys reviews (and one brief in store sniffing) i <3 it!!!!!!!!!

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

I like this scent a lot. For a fruity fragrance, it is one of the best. It doesn't smell really synthetic like many others of its kind and one spritz makes you feel refreshed. Only downside is it's on the pricy end of the spectrum.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

By far the longest lasting fruity fragrance I own. Be Delicious really smells like Granny Smith apples! Can smell a little sour at first, but is really juicy, and the freshness lasts well into the drydown. This fragrance is best suited for casual days, for White Shirt and Jeans type of days.

sjmora
sjmora

I've been wanting this perfume FOREVER! And my boyfriend got it for me for christmas, and i was sooo excited. The next day I sprayed it all over me and went to work, the girls I work with all said I smelled amazing! I <3 this perfume, it's amazing. Not something you'd wear partying or at night, it's a light and fruity scent.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

I had this perfume a long time ago and I liked it then.It's fruity and juicy, neither sexy, nor sweet.
Actually,it is a good one in its category but if you are not fond of apples,it's not worth trying.

wowgirl
wowgirl

When this fragrance first debuted, I wasn't wowed about it-except for the bottle-cause I'm not an apple fragrance fan. But now, I'm craving this fragrance. I really like how it smells on me, it's the cucumber-and it's weird cause I don't like cucumber scents that much either. The cucumber smells sensuous in here though, and I really like it! This fragrance makes me feel stylish and sexy, and it's a key scent in my fragrance arsenal now. I also don't get any apple, which is fine with me cause apple bores me anyway.

Falling_On_Snow101
Falling_On_Snow101

I smelt it in a store and if you want to smell like a greeen apple, go for it. I thought it was nice and fresh and first but you might as well be chewing a piece of green apple gum because thats all your going to get scent wise.

Nkhouri
Nkhouri

Headache central! I had to give it away to my mom, unfortunately I couldn't stand being around her when she wore it.

RNtobe
RNtobe

For some reason this gives me a headache. I feel like it is a very stronge scent. My husband goes crazy over it, but I can't wear it. Another perfume I own that is just put away..

lilax0
lilax0

For me, this is definately a fragrance for the summer. It's really fresh and fruity. I love the smell of apples so this was perfect for me. Definitely one of my faves, and it lasts all day! I've had the same bottle for 3 years now and i still havn't ran out. Delicious indeed :)

raquelcosta
raquelcosta

i like it a lot.

the top notes i smell nothing except the cucumber.... which i dont care at all but it fades quickly so it doesn't bother me that much

but the heart notes are amazing... the flowers balances the sourness of the apple perfectly, it's fresh and delicate at the right amount. it makes me feel like i'm walking through an orchard on a sunny day, love it.

the base notes are awesome too, almost all of my perfumes have musk in it.

the longevity looks ok... about 4h... but i'm still testing it. I live in a very hot city so 4h for me it's a good longevity

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Great smell! Fruity and fresh. I wear it together with the lotion and it's so long-lasting, but not to strong. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it in the evening. It makes me feel fresh and feminine all day. I'm thinking this is going to be my summer fragrance for the next summer, but I like wearing it now too.

edit:
I'm falling more and more for this perfume. It smells so soft and fresh. Makes me feel so good, fun and flirty but in a sophisticated way.

Nernanator
Nernanator

I found this scent to be fresh when I first visited it and was on the fence about adding it to my collection. A generous benefactor-type ex would shower me with new perfumes and gifted me this. I liked it, never loved it but soon grew to hate it. Every other woman I passed was wearing it that year and it soon became the first perfume I ever resented owning.

kakcha
kakcha

delicious as it sound..very fruity and fresh smell especially for daytime.Even my sons sprayed on a bit when they go to school :)

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Every second woman used it about 5-7 years ago and still it's popular. As for me I never liked it, it remembered me of an apple air freshener from a Soviet period of my childhood. I was presented a bottle of this perfume and tried to "make friends" with this scent again. Ok, I can wear it, but only a 1-2 weak sprays and only in the cold days. May be the tuberose is superfluous there.

Karry_
Karry_

i like to wear it in the summer. It's very fresh and much better than Green Tea. It's more aktiv and cheerful. Not a masterpiece, but absolutely complete. I adore a smell of grass in parfume.

whiten

I loved it in high school and I'm thinking of re-visiting the old friend. I'm not very keen on the bottle... it is kinda cute though. it is not summery in my opinion, but it is a matter of skin&nose I guess. btw, it is sweeter than I remember, I tested again today.
p.s.:did it get reformulated? I swear all the 3 testers I tried smells different. the first one was sweet apples, the second was rotten apples and quite bitter, the third one was more sandalwood and apples; a balance, not so sweet,my "not so original" one (:)) smells like the last one I tried. all of them are not at all like I remember from the time when I used it:s I'm very confused right now....

remas1
remas1

for me the smell as like cucumber and little bet apple , i like it

Thandar
Thandar

Almost all people in every age love it but this one is not for me.It is strong apple scent and I think it is unisex perfume cause I can smell too much alcohol in it.

jade11
jade11

this is nice, it didnt last as long on my skin when i tested, and it smelled like flowery cardboard on my skin.
bad luck for me : haha!

kathyli1310
kathyli1310

Great fragrance. I love the whole Be Delicious line. The bottles are cute, and the perfumes are even better. Be Delicious is the only completely citrusy, fruity perfume I really like. For the under-30 crowd, definitely. Not too strong but not too subtle. It's fresh and innocent, without being tacky.

Kione
Kione

I am not mad about this scent, but I love the fact that my friend wore it ona night out and it lasted the whole night on her, she didn't re-apply it at all.

A perfume that does that has got my respect.

Bedbug
Bedbug

I love this fragrance in the summer months. It's sweet, sour and juicy although it does have a tendency to become sickly if too much is applied.

This lasts forever on me. I have to wash it off after 12 hours or so and I can still smell it lingering post-wash.

The bottle is adorable too.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

This is a salad of sour granny smith apples, sliced cucumber, lemon juice for dressing, and sliced almonds to add some crunch. There is no almond essence here but I do get its nutty, fresh, almost woody scent. This is too crisp and clean for my taste. It is not "sterile", as in heartless, chemical smelling, that sort of thing. However, again, I don't like it because it is too fresh and innocent. I like an element of surprise in my fragrances and this does not excite me.

Pat1000
Pat1000

This perfume can be considered one citric scent.
It is the perfect combination of slightly bitter with softly sweet.
During much time I looked for a fresh, fruity and remarkable scent that could even though be wearing in the hottest days. Now I found it!

jennifer.herndon
jennifer.herndon

As a fan of crisp, clean, citrus type scents, this one is at the top of my 'love' list. I find that the citrus in this fragrance tends to mellow out on me rather quickly, so that the Apple, Lily of the Valley, and Cucumber come to the forefront.

I also find that this scent stays with me for a long, long time. As in, I put it 1-2 spritzes on at 5:30 in the morning and it was still present at bedtime, long.

This will be on my 'go to' list for as long as humanly possible! :-)

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

I don't like this.. Smells too sour and apply on me. It's also too strong. I couldn't stand it and gave it away to my cousin. On her it smells nice and flowery. Oh well :S

Ohkit

how was this launched in 2009? I bought my first bottle in 2005?? Ontopic: I like it, it's perfect for summer

username123
username123

I have tried it on a tester, and it didn't so smell bad then. Plus I liked the bottle a lot - it was so intriguing so as soon as I got my coupons to Ulta I bought it and was really disappointed as soon as I purchased - too cucumbery and flowery. The apple note disappeared too fast and the drydown was so heavy that it gave me a headache. I bought it because the notes didn't appeared to be heavy smelling but the actual smell is very heavy.

Katrusya31

it is trueth: this perfume is fresh but sooooooooooo bitter. I didnt found apples and cucumbers in it. I wish i did... I was disappointed. Why I bought it without trying first....

douxe
douxe

One day I heard that Emma Watson wore this and I immediately bought it the next day. Lol not really. The bottle is so cute and it was so popular the first time they released this perfume.
At first I smelled it directly from the bottle, and my first review was: synthetic.
But then I sprayed it on my wrist... It smells better. This perfume is juicy, fresh, sweet, and nice. My boyfriend really loves it, he says it drives him crazy. I don't love it as much as he does, but I wear it every time I met him. If you like a fresh perfume, then go buy one.

cynthiac
cynthiac

Bought a bottle of EDP back in 2007, recently bought a bottle of EDT on sale.

The difference is shocking. I was surprised to read so many negative reviews, but I finally understand why.

I recall the EDP being a lovely, full-bodied fragrance. As expected with parfum, the dry-down was slow, and the fresh, almost tart, green apple scent lingered. There was eventually a beautiful and lingering transition into warm, yet crisp woods.

The EDT however, quickly dries down to a powdery cucumber and floral concoction - not dissimilar to spray-on anti-persperant found in the health isle at the supermarket.

Thus, my allegiances remain with the EDP I have such fond memories of from years yonder, and it will remain one of my favourites.

Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the new line of EDT.

fraushka
fraushka

Usually I'm VERY tolerant to other people perfume choice, but this is a special case... I cannot even stay around the person who uses this.
It is absolutely horrible - synthetic apple,cheap freshness,green-ish too death,toilet-cleaner-like.

I appologize to whom this sounded harsh, but this is my forever #1 in "Worst scents of all times".

AyaS
AyaS

Kind of like a re-make of Gucci Envy. If you like it, a better and longer lasting option would be Nina by Nina Ricci--that smells better and lasts longer too.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

For me, Be Delicious is a nice year round scent. In hotter months I use this alone but in colder months, I mix this with another woodier fragrance to create a scent that's uniquely me. I like it a lot. Opens cleanly with the scent of apples, cucumber and green tea. On me it lingers there a long time before settling into this warm woody scent that maintains a flowery freshness. Quite pleasant but can be overwhelming if too much is applied. Still recommend though.

catfight
catfight

Lovely, light scent but very weak. It fades way too quickly, just like Red Delicious. Love the bottles, though.

derkargy
derkargy

It's just acool,fresh perfume,with no particular identity,safe for daytime.

Sherry9LeE
Sherry9LeE

Very clean scent of apples. Feels very fresh and lasts all day. I got bored wearing it after a while, though, since EVERYBODY wore it.

nikkic78
nikkic78

This is the first perfume I bought after my first child was born and it was perfect. It was like taking a walk early in the morning during spring when magnolias bloom, when you come home for some reason your kitchen smells like lemon. But you decide to have a big juicy apple and as you sit with the baby to enjoy it you still smell faint flowers and air that lingers with you throughout the day. It was bright, energetic, and happy. But in the end it was too much apple, sweet flowers, and amber not really blending with my skin. It stayed separate from me. I gave it to my sister who fell in love with it not too soon after she had my nephew:) Some kind of weird coincidence I'm sure.

caseyjo2009
caseyjo2009

This is a great perfume. It basically smells of green apple. It has great silage. I wear this often. Not sure if I would repurchase though.

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I got a bottle of this as a present. I like it, but it is quite heavy, and I can understand some people find it irritating and too much.
It is a very recognizable scent; I have smelled this in stores and in the supermarket, so I guess it's a popular fragrance.
It isn't the most sophisticated perfume around, in my opinion, but it's a nice, fresh scent to wear during the day. And it sure smells like apples!

kville
kville

This is best of the best! I really like this so much...Heavenly Fruity Scent. This is my signature scent to my significant... I feel like something missin in me whenver i dont spray it on me.
If youre a fruity lover u deffo gonna have this BE DELICOUS.

Eneres_Nat
Eneres_Nat

This was my scent for two years and now, I am on the search for a new one. But it was wonderful, fresh, fruity, chic and very pleasant to those around me. :)

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Lovely. Sweet, flirty and fresh. A good choice for young women.

vanityvain1986
vanityvain1986

i heard a lot about this perfume,so i bought it. i am so dissapointed,i hate it now...it smells so strong and disturbing.it gives me a headache and i can't stand it!

Hi.

DKNY be delicious is how I expected it to be. It's crisp, fresh, reviving, and nonetheless delicious. The tuberose and apple mix becomes a musky, slightly reminiscent of Be Delicious Night. It's my favourite out of the DKNY line.

Sillage 9/10

Lasting Power 10/10
Projection 9.5/10

Jansik
Jansik

Disgusting. Last week we went to a concert and there was a woman sitting in the next row in front of ours. She obviously poured half a bottle on her that night... And oh gosh...! The air conditioner was bringing these nauseating waves of Be Delicious every now and then. Thank god the concert was still good but since then I hate this fragrance.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I want this so bad! I LOVE the design of the bottle and it smells so fresh, like fruit but not too sweet!

Pomme21
Pomme21

Be Delicious smells sweet and floral - kind of like a combination of fresh, crisp apples and a fragrant bouquet of flowers. This scent is great in the daytime - it has a long lasting power and is not too strong. The only thing that is preventing me from repurchasing it is that it's a little too popular, to the point where the scent has become a tad common and generic.

EauSensuelle

Fresh juicy green apples with a light hint of tuberose that tempers down the sweetness. A simple, fresh scent to keep you fresh and revived for 10-12 hours. My third favourite fragrance as the apple-tuberose combination is simply irrestistable.

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

I used to think this smelled wonderful. Now I hate it. I have no idea what happened, but it's repulsive to me now.

bellalicious

i am an 11 year old girl who likes fruity sweet fresh fragrances and i do not if i would like this or black star by avril lavgine or daisy by marc jacobs. any advice?!

mmoni
mmoni

Was it really launched in 2009? Even Fragrantica lists various limited mutations of this smell as launched at earlier dates, so it would really make no sense. I distinctly remember a friend of mine buying this in an airport duty-free when we travelled together in 2005 - and AFAIR it was a big premiere fragrance then, heavily promoted in the shops.

queenvic
queenvic

I actully tried this today and was well impressed! Very fresh & clean smelling, defo going to add to my wants :). It better than the red one i have to!

angelsai
angelsai

Strong cucumber, green scent throughout which I find overpowers the sweet apple scent. I would wear it occasionally, perhaps on a hot summers day, but this frag doesn't suit my skin at all.

jodee
jodee

I liked this scent a bit when it first came out..now I really can't stand any of the DNKY Delicious scents. There's something about them that just gets under my skin. Perhaps it's the cucumber. Something lingers in this fragrance and not in a good way. Notes are distinct in this one. My nose wants to like it..then it just wants to get away. I would say the way the notes start and to the middle, just doesn't appeal to me. I hope no more of these come out. Cause I don't like any of them. I do like the bottle though, which I think contributes this as a good seller more than anything.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I don´t like it. I smell just mix of cucumber and melon and it´s not so nice.

miss-baksel1988
miss-baksel1988

I have the same feeling about this scent as J'adore from Dior. It's fresh, light, lovely on someone else. On my skin, it gives me a headache, feels like I bought a bottle of migraine.

syarashin
syarashin

Was my favourite 2 years back because of the fun and fresh fruity smell. But I don't know why, now I don't fancy it. The first note smells so sharp and edgy. And I don't smell any flower at all! However, the dry down is quite pleasant since the sharp apple smell has toned down a bit. It got 'love' from me back then but not now. I probably give it a 'like' only.

IMHO, it doesn't have a cheap smell and still special to me eventhough I don't adore it that much now :)

sheida
sheida

I smelled it today,a very cheap fruity perfume ,the only scent I noticed was apple but again not in a good way ,I didn't like it at all.

gsiqueiros
gsiqueiros

This perfumes goes well with my body chemistry!!! Its sweet but still fresh and flowery. I used to wear it to work and my coworkers would always ask what I was wearing since they said that it smelled "delicious". One of them even purchased it since she truly liked the way it smelled on me. The staying power is great will stay with me all day until I go to sleep. The predominant scent is the green apple and the mixture of the white flowers.
To me it doesn't smell cheap, it smells like an apple orchard that happens to be surrounded by a field of wild flowers. When I wear it it makes me feel content and full of JOY!!! I got it as a b-day gift from my mom 7 yrs ago (3.4 fl oz bottle) and since I cherish it too much I only wear it on special occasions!!!!

JaneCandy
JaneCandy

It's a great fragrance and just about every girl I know is in love with it, which is the problem. This fragrance has become so popular that after smelling it on just about everyone its become dull to me and not very unique.

skki
skki

Too sour for my taste !!! it gets into my brain in two seconds , makes me sneeze and my eyes burn , plus cucumber in a perfume weird!!! cheap cleaning product smell.

missparfum
missparfum

I really love this perfume. Instead of being fruity in me, all the flowery and fresh scents come out. The apple is balanced by the woody scent and the citrus. Really nice.

mishykissy
mishykissy

My first impression was I love it! and brought it blindly before waiting for the dry down. The first scent was Apples indeed but after a couple of hours it started smelling very synthetic and could not detect the apples anymore :( If your buying this for the apple note your better off with Dolce Gabanna Light Blue, the dry down is more pleasant and is much more feminine smelling.

Jellybean
Jellybean

the stinkiest perfume ever! it smells like I have tested several perfumes on my skin, one after another; overpowering! This was a blind buy after looking for a perfume that smells like green apples. I sense tiniest amount of that and rest is just evoking nausea; wrong ingredients combo. Suggestion> try it on before you buy it.

mademoiselle_cicky
mademoiselle_cicky

finally i got this today. First, i smell nothing but after 5 menit it makes me happy, i smell fresh and apple juicy. I smell cucumber water mixed with fresh green apple, and to be honest that it id totally a "vegetable fragrances", and I like it so much. Suitable for summer time... yahuuuy :)

nina13
nina13

I tried this one in the duty-free shop. When I first smell it, I'm so impressed by the apple scent. It's very fresh! I wore it at 6 p.m. then I got on my plane an arrived at around 11 p.m. and the scent is still there! I think it became the light floral scent. And then I got on my car and arrived at home around 2 a.m. and it's still there! Very impressed by the staying power!

Anechka
Anechka

i don't really love this scent. not special at all, doesn't last all day... synthetic apple scent.

querelle
querelle

The most annoying female perfume of the decade. Monstrously synthetic, loud and so generic, it just makes you wonder, how the bloody hell Mr Roucel came up with such a.. sorry, words escape me..

Ladies pls, go for something else more attractive. You deserve better than that.
My apologies..

PerfumeFanatic2874
PerfumeFanatic2874

this is the most discusting perfume i had. I gave it to my younger cousin cause she is young thought she would like it. it smells so citrusy and old.

Lozza16
Lozza16

I tested this perfume a while back but didn't buy it cos its quite expensive. It smells very clean and fresh, also kind of sour smelling. I can mainly smell green apples and cucumber.

surkhail
surkhail

my girlfriend has it and OMG it drives me crazy smells so sweet pulls me into it :P

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Fresh, cheerful and clean. when I wear this perfume I feel active. In my country with 10 months of heat, it just works wonderfully. Fourth bottle and I will continue buying. I'm a 33 and I receive a lot of compliments from young girls and guys.

sharyssa

got the 1.7 oz edt of this the other day I think it is just as strong as the edp but the edt has a much more appley smell and it's fresher. I like them both and I think this may be one of my faves it never was before but being that it's hot outside I enjoy the jucieness and freshness of a fruity not sweet fragrance.

jae21583
jae21583

I really liked this one.I live in insanely hot summer weather(las vegas),and this one could withstand scorching heat.It reminds me of maybe an apple orchard with a light sweetness to it.I also thought the bottle was great.You like apples?this ones for you.

honey73
honey73

This smells so artificial to me. The idea of a green apple perfume is great, but this green apple is very synthetical unfortunately.It doesn´t even smell like a perfume to me. More like a apple-fragranced cleaner.
Maybe in very hot-humid climates it comes out better?
Anyway not for me. Try before you buy.

Insolent
Insolent

I always get complimented wearing this by both men and women so it can't be as bad as the negative reviews say. I think some people don't know how to test perfume - I suspect they just spray it on a strip and don't give the alcohol time to evaporate let alone see how it actually wears.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Fresh, breezy clean scent. Can be quite heavy sometimes but I enjoyed this scent. Im not sure I will buy this one again but I enjoyed it.

ujhb
ujhb

K, this perfume is disgusting. Apples.... it smells like cheap pharmacy single note body spray apple. Not candy apple, not caramel apple, not apple pie but plain ol' apples.
No grown up can wear this scent. I tried more than once to let this scent work on me or on anyone else.. first spray or dry-down this is nasty chemistry.

AnyaV
AnyaV

It is, yes perhaps, delicious. It's strong and people will ask you about it. You really need to wear just a little. The scent is very juicy and refreshing. I loved it - yet its not the best.

jnet77
jnet77

I've come to hate this perfume. Almost done with my second bottle. It is a very young frangrance and I'm saying this at 22

fruitfancier
fruitfancier

Love this perfume. I'm 40+ so apparently it's too young for me but I adore it and always get comments when it's been recently applied. It just doesn't last at all though so I'm looking for an alternative.

If it smelled like apples I would maybe have liked it more. On me it was synthetic jellybeans. Urgs. I threw half the bottle away, because I couldn't use it up.

perfumeloverr92
perfumeloverr92

none of your sickly sweet synthectic apples here... this smells of crisp fresh apples (: I love this fragrance!! it smells absolutly devine. one of my favs for sure.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Fresh but very bitter.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I first heard of this perfume in a Youtube video. I thought: "So many people are giving it good reviews so I'll go check it out." I tested it in Myer when I was able to go for the first time in a long time and I liked it. Then when I got home I suddenly didn't like it.

"It's so strong and I can't detect apple in this at all."

Being a fan of apple-scents, I was disappointed. But it took a few more applications over a span of a couple of weeks until I finally fell in love with the perfume, leading it to become my signature scent for warmer weather.

DKNY was probably the first scent I've used with a more crisp smell to it, which is why it took me a while to settle into it. Before then most, if not all of the perfumes/body sprays I had worn were of the gourmand variety. Be Delicious, to me, is more sharp than sweet, but the sweetness is still there, if not masked by the more obvious floral notes that accentuate the overall perfume. It is more suited to Summer/Day time wear and is perfect for the younger age group, although a lot of people over 25 wear it from what I've heard.

Pinni
Pinni

My boyfriend smelled it once and went crazy. He HATED it. He said it smelled like the trashy teenage girls who are looking for a one night stand in a bar

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I'm not sure what all the rave is about. I tried this fragrance today and to me it smells very artificial and has a strong alcohol scent. The dry down also seems soapy to me.

UPDATE: I recently tried Be Fabulous, a preferred fragrance and it is much nicer than Be Delicious. This knock off is sweet and floral and I don't get the artificial soapiness that I notice with Be Delicious. I also really like Designer Imposters' Head Turner. It's much sweeter and fruitier than the original.

scentking
scentking

This scent is a real turn on for myself,
a great young fresh citrus burst.
It reminds me of happy days and fun cheeky youthful times.
A great youthful drop and worth a try for the young (or the young at heart) ;)

whiten

I used to have it in highschool. wore it all the time winter,spring no matter. people knew this scent because of me. then, I grow up, it got discovered by a lot of people,smelling everywhere. it was an amicable break up between me and be delicious. who knows if I'll ever go back to it,not likely now,but...

Ambrosia8
Ambrosia8

All i get is apple and watery cucumber...Ok, maybe i get a faint note of the lily and magnolia too, but that's it. Tuberose, where are you?????
And then it settles down to a common (boring?) dry down.
Not overly bad, i didn't rush to wash off my wrist, but not good either.
If you love super fruity and fun perfumes, may i suggest petite chérie from Annick goutal?

Siv55
Siv55

A great big apple. An orchard of the things. You sit under the tree and they drop onto your head one by one. Clonk, clonk, clonk, proving Newtonian physics. Not what I personally want in a fragrance but if you like the smell of apples you will love this.

b_camelia
b_camelia

Very straightforward and honest scent, very clean, simple and fresh, without being loud or artificial. I LOVE the smell of apple, so this one was made for me, it was love at first smell! :) I also happened to need a very simple and energetic perfume, and this reminded me of my childhood in the country side :)

I love that it is not too masculine or lemony in a detergent/air freshner kind of way. I guess the magnolia, rose and the rest of the flowers soften and complement the citrus/ green apple combo.

I still love it even though I dont wear it anymore. I smell it every once in a while when I go to perfume shops (just to check if I still find it awesome) and it brings a smile on my face every single time. It is still awesome :)

caydesugar
caydesugar

It smells like too much of cucumber .. Yuck ! Who wants to smell like a fresh vegetable ? :/ Not me !

Mizz K
Mizz K

Hate this perfume. Maybe it's because I had a friend who used to bathe in this everyday before school for over a year. Just can't stand it. Smells very cheap to me, too much apple. Yuk.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Young, trendy, bright, clean, crisp, sharp, loud, strong, sweet, fresh, juicy green ‘delicious’ apple!
A refreshing combination of apple, grapefruit and cucumber.
The apple and cucumber are very prominent which makes the scent a little bit tangy and tart at first spray. But then settles down into aquatic flowers followed by a woodsy musk.
A perfect fragrance for the spring/summer time.
Also has great sillage and longevity.
And an adorably cute bottle that matches perfectly with the scent.
I admit that when I was first given this as a gift I didn’t like it so much. But over the years it has grown on me and now I… maybe not love… but like it a lot!

Ploppie
Ploppie

MMMMM yummy, great green apples, granny smith, with lovely white flowers and a mild, warm musk. It lasts and lasts forever on me. Best staying power ever. I like this scent because it really changes depending on my body temperature/mood. Sometimes fresh and a bit tangy, then soft and flowery, but never too strong.

It makes me smile and comforts me on rainy days.

mil1991
mil1991

even tought it a commonly perfume but it still a easy to wear perfume.
i found that the opening of the spray is smell like burst of juicy green apple mixed with cucumber..at first i like this prfume a lot but after quite sometimes it seem like lil bit bored with this thing
i also got its lotion,what i can say bout it is it smell just like cucumber!
this perfume stil remain no 1 in MALAYSIA..it really common perfume nothing WOW factor on it

lm431

I have found a time when I actually quite like wearing this one. When I'm hungover, this one doesn't make me run for the nearest bathroom.

Camilla91
Camilla91

I can absolutely understand why this one is so popular! At first I was sceptical, but then I got it from my mom and I fell in love with this one. It's fresh and also long lasting! Yummy!

bayan1988
bayan1988

delicious !

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells fresh and juicy like an apple however, I lost interest in it after a very short while and it sat in my perfume cabinet for a really long time. I busted it back out recently and wore it once or twice and got bored again so now I use it mostly as air freshener.

claudiali
claudiali

This is little bit sour than the red apple.
Less sweet.
Not for me anyway.

LaPetite
LaPetite

After only a few times using it , i got bored with it very quickly , i can't say i dislike it , BUT it lacks complexity and it's a bit too conformist .
I gave the bottle away to my sister recently , at least it wasn't a waste for everyone . :-P

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

i got this perfume not long ago i liked it when i first got it but now im so over this perfume nothing speacial dosent even last one hour for me.
bad lasting power smells like apples and cucumber with something sweet

Ohkit

My first perfume. I can picture a young, carefree, a bit reckless girl wearing Be Delicious. Maybe because I was one. I used to love it back in my early teens. I thought It was special, unique, trendy. Now I find it common, suffocating and too strong. But still, if I had the chance to be a teenager again, I'd only wear Be Delicious. Memories...:)

fifaatm
fifaatm

I still can remember my first spray on my wirst,after bought it based on a friend's suggestion : it's very fruity, almost like apple juice, and so fresh ! later on, it's musky wood scent lasts for hours..

It really is a big step for me, who usually wears fruity/floral but non woody/musky perfumes (because I always thought woods/musk is not my liking), in this beautiful and shiny flacon I have a fragrance that make me wear woody/musky tones without making me feel like an old granny.

Matin
Matin

Woody Musk ... where?? The minutes pass and a few hours and my skin definitely shows aquatic floral, fresh and sparkling chords dominating the cucumber on flower, magnolia and violet deep but still subtle. Perhaps the apple (which is what I wanted) is overpowered by the cucumber in the beginning, after two hours may come to light, but the apple-shaped container and the name I thought it would be more dominant this: (. recommend to the smooth time unfortunately is not like I expected.

It reminds me slightly L'Eau par Kenzo for Women, although more refined, with a touch different but essentially the same water as a nymph swimming in the water lilies.

susiechoo
susiechoo

If you want to smell life apples, get shampoo. it's way cheaper and not as offensive as Be Delicious. IT's VERY strong and it annoys me to no end when I smell this.

The fragrance is way too sharp and it would be really difficult for me to have a conversation with someone who wears this perfume. Just 2 sprays is rather deathly, my nose would get irritated at the scent's sharp and invasive personality. Would give me a headache if exposed for too long like 5 minutes.

Be Delicious Fresh blossom, on the other hand, smells delicate and inviting.

mysummernights
mysummernights

This is a so-so for me. Not overtly offensive, but bit boring. No magnolia present for me. It's a nice blend of citrus and floral, without being too fruity. I do like the touch of apple it has, but the dry down is brief on me. Overall, not bad but nothing special. I received a bottle as a gift and use it occasionally, but I would never purchase it myself.

aelias
aelias

I do not understand the attraction to this line of perfumes at all. I barely smell any apple, and it is just too sour/sharp. Also, it does not smell that good on most people who wear it...not worth trying.

NNN
NNN

Smells like a fresh apple juice on a summer day!
It is very delicious, perfect if you're happy and playful.
Not my favorite, but quite good!

angggx3
angggx3

I expected a lot from this perfume. I thought it would smell very fresh and crisp and like apples. I am always watching beauty gurus on YouTube who rave about it. Therefore, I took a risk and ordered it online thinking it MUST be good.
I was wrong.
I smelled it and was completely turned off by the scent. Smells sort of... floral and sour? I don't know how to describe it but I don't like it all.
A waste of $45

lm431

This perfume promised so much from the refreshing opener.

However after trying it on my skin, others commented on its loudness, and not in a good way. Something in the heart notes smells sour almost rancid on my skin.

Get over the first hour and the dry down is ok, I've always liked amber, but this is not one to write home about.

Silage is astonishing, but I would apply at least an hour before you're due to meet anyone.

justpeachy
justpeachy

Such a soft, clean scent on me. Be Delicious is at once fresh and smooth, with the sandalwood and musk lending just a touch of creaminess to the juicy apple and pale flowers. Cucumber is evident at the first spritz, but it quickly settles into aquatic flowers with a hint of tart apple. It lasts a decent amount of time given what a light scent it is, and hours later, it's mostly green apple and dusty blonde wood.

It's a perfect fragrance for springtime, dancing in flower gardens and tossing pennies into fountains - and I can see exactly what others have meant by "apple shampoo". It's just so light and clean, an easy everyday scent. And from my experience, others love it!

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

Well .. what can I say? This is pure Apple! Delicious, Fresh.. it's soo long lasting!! The only bad thing (I don't know if this happen to someone else or is it just me) is when the weather is too hot this turn into a wet earth smell .... But besides that I think it's a great perfume!!!

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

All i can say is I LOVE this scent its perfect for spring and summer very fresh and fruity

Minnija

yes, the same as I...Can't find any fresh notes in this perfume. For me it is not fresh, really don't like thi be delicious stuff, I thing the scent is very strong and SO boring and cheap, every time when I feel that somebody wear that, I my opinion it is something so unpersonal and without feeling of style, I can't even express how much I don't like be delicious ...

summerday
summerday

Oh yes, I adore this fragrance. It truely is delicious. As a winter fragrance - no, but for spring summer, ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! None of those sickly sweet notes here, just summer fresh, oh so entoxicating yet subtle enough to keep the other person wanting more.

zecheiroso

Top ***
Heart *
Base ***
Final score **

Bear in mind I can't stand violet flowers, and maybe tuberose either.
I can't like this one even though I tried to a few times. Fortunately, my friend doesn't like it either and she doesn't plan to wear it when we are together, phew.

The good
Nice fresh opening, cucumber, and the apple shows up pretty fast too.
Quality is decent.
It's probably sold due to the nice apple smell it leaves on the spray. That's how my friend's brother bought it I guess.
It does make a nice recovery at the drydown and becomes pleasant again.

The bad
It's too loud and while I read reviews describing it as youthful I tend to think of it as old lady.

The ugly
I hate violet and the floral accord is disgusting to me. For some reason, violet flowers remind Brazilians of street hookers.
I actually wanted to wash it off, bad, bad sign.
Cloying, and headache inducing.

No, thank you. You can hide my review all you want.

aimeedoll
aimeedoll

I really didnt like this perfume. I guess its nice for the summer and i can see why allot of people are describing it as fresh but its not very light. I just found it too be a loud perfume and not in a good way. Never got any compliments whilst wearing it, I wonder why? lol :)

Printeza7
Printeza7

I find this perfume irritating!Everywhere I go, either bus,train or office the smell just overpower you so much that I have to leave that space. Very strong smell, sorry don't like it....

Sorry, but this tart perfume makes me want to gag. If you vomited after eating rotten green apples, this is what your vomit would smell like, it's so sour. Yuck.

It was a gift, so I've tried many times to wear it and like it. I have tried to give it away on numerous occasions, but no one wants it! Wish I could send it to one of the people on this site who love it. I hate to waste perfume, but if someone doesn't take it soon I am going to throw it away. :(

guest_rochii
guest_rochii

Me encanta este perfume,es uno de mis favoritos por que me gusta mucho el aroma de la manzana y la combinacion con las flores. es un must de primavera-verano. ES DELICIOSOOO
xoxo.

guest_anni
guest_anni

I love it sooo muchhhh!!!

golden
golden

On me this smells like fresh Granny Smith apple, it then dries down to this warm creamy floral deep lingering scent. The lasting power is amazing on my skin.
I think this can be worn any time of year (not just the hotter months)
sillage is remarkable.
I am happy to have this new addition in my collection.

guest_girl-ee
guest_girl-ee

Too me this perfume doesn't smell too specific. What I mean is I don't like perfumes that smell just like a rose or just like a gardenia. This perfume although is described like an apple doesn't smell just like an apple. It smells so fresh and clean definitely some green notes. I wouldn't like it if it smelled just like an apple. The combination of ingredients are amazing! My only issue with this fragrance is that it's VERY STRONG! I am afraid of offending someone when I wear it. It seems to smell the same on everyone. I like when it's not obvious what your wearing. I like a scent to seem personnal. This perfume doesn't have to have a dry down time. From the first amazing spray that's what it is, the smell is true from wet to dry and lasts all day. Very few perfumes smell the same from beginning to end. This is truely so far my favorite perfume however, I wear it seldomly. Strange I know"?" I'm going to find a way to wear it so that it's softer. Maybe since scents rise, I'll spray it on my tummy under my clothes and see how that works. ;o)

elusivek
elusivek

It starts out with a tart and tangy apple but soon becomes dominated by floral.

I read somewhere that it is inspired by the energy of New York. I imagine New York women to be sophisticated, worldly, and complex. This scent is bright, ultra feminine in a girly way, cloying and pretty loud. It's cute but hardly what I would consider to represent the energy of NY. Also, I would have picked red apple, not green but that's just me.

It's not a bad scent but I also expected the scent to have more of the apple note to it. Perhaps this is a sign for me to ignore advertising and just go with Fragranitca since they have a better handle on what it really is.

It's kind of hard to have a fair opinion on it since I was hoping for a fresh cucumber/apple sparkling scent (I got no cucumber what-so-ever) and it ended out being mainly floral.

Spring or summer time scent aimed at teens/early 20's imo.

Neems
Neems

My favorite, very fresh green apple scent, delicious and crunchy.

FreshAir
FreshAir

I love this smell. To me it smells like a mix of Apples and almost a clean soapy smell. To be used sparingly though as you can definately over do this one. I only bought a 30ml and wish I had got the 100ml. Love !

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

soooo young, very fresh, fruity, sweet, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH..
I love this every i go to school..
smeel make me spirit, wow..
apple apple..
very recommended for teenager like me..
i love this..
u must try it..

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

One of my favorites.Had it last year,might buy it again...This smells exactly like it's name: Delicious.Green apples and sweetness.I love this perfume.

AnisThaqifah
AnisThaqifah

I love this DKNY!! It is one of my collections ;)
And the smell is just so sweet~
I love mix smell ; floral fruity

guest_Fleur de Paris
guest_Fleur de Paris

I have to say that this perfume is the moste discusting perfume i ever tryed in my life,guess it just doesnt fit in my profile

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

When my fellow reviewer Amethyste said that this fragrance would make her run away from anyone wearing it, I thought it sounded very promising indeed. Be honest, who *really* has enough personal space on public transport in this day and age?

I am a bit disappointed though, I find this mostly inoffensive, savoury, fresh & crisp, sitting on an accord of predominately lemon & apple. My beloved Magnolia is so cold that I concur it may as well be water lily or lotus as Kittykai mentioned. The other florals are mostly just non-speaking rent-a-crowd personnel, designed to 'fill' rather than 'define'.

Even though I doubt anyone would actually flee from your presence if you wear this, I do think you could do yourself some serious injury by inhaling the fumes too deeply. If you have ever smelt unadultered lemon eucalytpus essential oil (or huffed paint for the miscreants among us) you will know exactly what I mean. Deadly.

Amethyste
Amethyste

I really don't like it. It's not delicious. It's not apple. It's STRONG magnolia, which I hate. I want to run away from anyone who's wearing it, it's so detectable!!

andrevarx
andrevarx

A pretty good fragrance, fruit and leaves a pleasant, warm and cool enough for use in almost any time of year, but preferably is targeted at young women. Quite sensual.

sky76sky
sky76sky

My beautiful, pale-skinned, leggy friend swishes her baby-blonde locks & I am wafted with apples on a cool linen breeze. Darn her, she has transformed Be Delicious into a cute, fresh scent...whereas on myself....well.....

In the 90's I was naive & I wanted something that reminded me of being carefree by the sea. Others had opted for gallons of Issey (I still find it hard to forgive Mr Cavallier for creating such an amazing, magnetic male scent & then pairing it with such a ....well, let's just say female Issey & I do not like to be in the same room as each other). I wanted fresh. I wanted breezy. I bought Aqua di Gio & we forced ourselves to get along, but we were never a match. She wasn't a faithful scent & always seemed to be having a better time on some other gal's decolletage.

It's the same with BD. She is another gal's lover. Not for me. Nor is Issey, nor Gio nor Jewel. The freshness turns synthetic & static on my skin - where is my linen breeze? The apples are sour - not the cool, fruity burst on my fair friend. The oddly aquatic cucumber-lily freshness is stale & there is a white floral that goes super-sonic & threatens to hit me with a headache. In the end I am left hot & bothered with sour decomposing synthetic grass, while my blonde pal has the scent-equivalent of a luxury air-conditioned seat in the prettiest, poshest apple cart in town...& some kind soul is busy starching her white cotton shirt for her, too. No fair!

I'd make a useless Snow-white anyway...she can share her apples with blondey...for me, it's a poisoned one!

In the 90's I was naive & I wanted something that reminded me of being carefree by the sea. Others had opted for gallons of Issey (I still find it hard to forgive Mr Cavallier for creating such an amazing, magnetic male scent & then pairing it with such a ....well, let's just say Issey & I do not like to be in the same room as each other). I wanted fresh. I wanted breezy. I bought Aqua di Gio & we forced ourselves to get along, but we were never a match. She wasn't a faithful scent & always seemed to be having a better time on some other gal's decolletage.

narcotic
narcotic

My biophysicist friend (a hot blonde with brains to match) loves this fragrance. It actually smells like fresh, tart apples with a touch of white flowers on her skin and I'm incredibly jealous!

As much as I love Be Delicious in theory - the beautifully coy packaging, the crazy-fresh opening notes, it sadly does not love me back. After about 30-40 minutes it just goes downhill - the dreaded Cheap Laundry Musk scent sets, in, the freshness disappears, leaving this irritatingly warm ambery nonsense. Would you leave a crisp, green apple to go off in the summer heat and then eat it? My thoughts exactly.

Another unexpected outcome of Be Delicious is the cucumber opening - it threatens to overpower the apple on numerous occasions. Oh, how I wish I could love this scent more!

liessadn
liessadn

In my skin, Be Delicious it´s only green apple, cucumber and ambar that goes wrong. I really can´t smell the other notes (rose, violet, magnolia,...). I wouldn´t say that is fresh and light, as the most people usually say about it. For me, in my skin, it´s a apple-cucumber weak and watery smell in the beggin. If it was only this, it´s ok, BUT, in the end, the wood notes wash off all the weak refreshness.It´s awful.

sharyssa

Can you believe I found a 1.7oz bottle of this today at Target for $23.00 wow! When I seen it last week it was on sale for $32.00 and I didn't get but I went back there today and found it even cheaper! God wanted me to have this fragrance and also there were a few bottles the 1st time I seen it but when I went today this was the last one and it was the same exact bottle I had in my cart last week I know that for sure because it was in a plastic package the others I seen were not.So thank you Lord for allowing me to get this.I have been wanting this DKNY be delicious for a while now but couldn't afford the $70.00 Macy's was asking.

TanjaS
TanjaS

This is so far my favorite by Donna Karan. It's not chemical or nauseating as the delicious (crappy) candy apple collection. This one is fresh and a tad sweet. I'm usually quite opposed to prominent apple notes, as they often turn synthetic, but this is the best I've tried so far. It seems as if the apple and grapefruit with the woodsy notes is a great combination. The fragrance may appear a bit simple, but it's fun and positive. The staying power is quite impressive as well. I wouldn't mind having this one in my collection.

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

I had a tester of this and used it up in a few days. It is a great scent to wake you up in the morning. I love the apple and grapefruit, and the base notes are wonderful. Nevertheless, it appears to me as a very simple fragrance, without real depth.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i have a weird relashionship with this perfume. i do love it's bottle, it's scent, (on paper, clothes and on other people). however, my skin doesnt love it back: it starts very well, very crispy and fresh, and then it suffers a mutation to almost a male scent, a male apple with woodsy notes ( i would say).

if i ever buy it, i just have to accept that my skin doesnt make justice to this wonderfull fragrance. however, if it fits you, please buy it immediatly!
dont even worry about sillage, because it lasts forever! :D

A wonderful light fresh fragrance for summer. It's not complicated, it makes me feel happy, it lasts most of the day.

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

Smells like green apples. I've smelled a million apple body sprays that smell better. Its over priced apple body spray that doesn't even last long. Its gone after an hour at most. Why on earth people think this is amazing is beyond me. Its nothing special to me at least. Sour apple is all I smell and its not even an awesome bitter sour apple. ZzZzz

acingram
acingram

I used to SWEAR by Be Delicious, it's a fruity tangy scent that smells great on skin or clothes, but don't overdo it. The smell can get overpowering quickly for people who are generous with their perfume. I loved the tart apple smell but it is very played out and almost everyone and their mom has a bottle of Be Delicious so sadly I had to let this one go, still a classic though!

pennypencil
pennypencil

I was incredibly ambivalent about this scent for a long time, chalking it up as a boring, sparkling, sharp and fresh middle-of-the-road scent for unadventurous young ladies. This year I have done a U-turn; I positively love it now. Perhaps I am tired of the sticky fruity florals; maybe I just didn't give it the credit it was due - or maybe it's the heat of this summer, creating the ideal backdrop for Be Delicious. It's so fresh, so green, but the apple is fruity and sweet enough to make it interesting. The sillage is great too, and I LOVE the bottle, especially in the 100ml. I've been more interested in Donna Karan's fragrances (always have loved Wenge and Black Cashmere) since trying not to buy brands tested on animals - and these aren't. A surprised thumbs up!

zaramona
zaramona

I received it as a gift from my hus.Loved the bottle but couldnt stand the scent;and after a few months and trying several times,i started enjoying it alot.Smells yami n sweet on my skin yet chic n classy.Lasting power is amazing.Its sth you shoud give time to like,i am so happy i didnt give it away.

dfwag2011
dfwag2011

When I first began using it, it was unbelievably fresh and sparkling. Now, it's a bit muggy.

rainydays
rainydays

On my skin, it really is absolutely delicious. The fruity, tart granny smith note isn't too sweet. Usually lighter, fruity frags are nice, but aren't deep or sensual. This one is both. Mingling somewhere in the strong apple note and fresh cucumber are woody nuances that ground it and make it just mature enough without losing it's sparkle. I love this for spring and summer! Downside is that it doesn't last very long :/

PShank27
PShank27

I don't like this one. It smells more like chemicals and cucumber than apples, with some wood in the drydown. I prefer the red version, but they both smell very artificial on my skin.

Sevipants19
Sevipants19

Simply put....If you like the fresh smell of green apples, go to Bath and Body Works and buy body spray.

A lot less expensive. You can even get lotions!!

Or you can do what I did. I bought the $20 two ended roller ball.

Sissi
Sissi

impressive yes history maker no; be delicious is promising with it's notes
of tart green apple with a drydown base
of cucumber. i don't notice any florals
in this but who's one to say i don't
really have a talent of detecting layers
of notes like some people do. to me all
the scents are all mixed together but i do admire reviewing perfumes that is my
prioity there is something in this i cant put my finger on that it tries to be unique but struggles in a fast paced
world of manufacturing fragrances these
days. but netherless a nice perfume but with lose ends.

Elue
Elue

Normally I don't go for such sweet fragrances but this one is so uplifting and makes me so happy! It is positive and bubbly. I would love to have this in my collection.

However, on some people it smells like freshly cut cucumber and nothing more. This one definitely should be tested on the skin before buying.

I don't agree with the "bathroom cleanser" comments. I think this is a wonderful modern fragrance. It is far from a body splash; however it IS sporty.

Tulipano
Tulipano

This is a happy, dazzling, and worth-buying perfume! Very suitable for summer days! It is a splash of freshness and fun!
It is innocently sensual!

Rouu

FRESH!! cant be floral woody musk fragrance!! may be floral green !!

i luve it .. amazing with that green fresh smell.. very clean smell , apples and more apples with grassy note , although its so fresh and clean , it has great warm feeling, that smell of musk i think so warm and classy

that note of wet grass at the early morning with a sweet touch of grapefruit

the bottle is just amazing !! very delicious indeed wit h that sweet tropical green color !!

a bottle that shows how the perfume should be smell like!! it turns to woody sweet musky smell at last in very delicious way ,more than suitable during day and night , wearable perfume!! and attractive i wont classify it as a sexy perfume , but i can tell its so attractive 24/7 after gaining many compliments on it !!

luve it

njdeb
njdeb

I like this very much. Not quite as tart as I thought it would be given the green apple bottle. It' s really more of a sweet, juicy apple smell than a tart green apple scent. Reminds me a bit of Alfred Sung Jewel but stronger, longer lasting and slightly less floral. I really like the wood note than gives the impression of the stem still attached to the apple you just picked. The woodsiness really saves this from being just another fruity floral.

Edit: I don't know why I didn't think this was tart and green before, because it definately is! It's one of the reasons I like it so much. Also, I notice more of the cucumber note now which I really love. Still appreciate the underlying woodsiness.

I reach for this this one often, especially in the spring and fall.

Carnelian
Carnelian

Very sour on me; it's a synthetic apple with a really tart edge; reminds me a bit of the scents on Strawberry Shortcake dolls (Apple Blossom, in particular...yes, I have kids...) Not a woody musk for me, either. The only kind of cool thing about it is that you can almost see the layers when you smell it, it's almost structural: for me, it's apple on top, tart in the middle, musky under that. After a while, it went sort of bitter. Not my bag.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I had it before and I bought it again as it was a love from first sniff. I like it and it's true to the name because it's delicious, almost edible, but still fresh apple, very exuberant in hot weather. It is suitable for many occasions (informal before all) and year-round. It can be a little bit head turning and has good sillage, so apply moderately.The dry down is very musk/ambery and sweet. It's incredibly long-lasting (still there after an hour and a half of intense swimming routine and shower!)and definitely a modern must-try. I thought I'd never get over it for another frag. The only downside is that you get tired of this smell after some time plus it's very popular and recognisible and really smells the same on everyone. I bought it for the first time in 2005 or 2006 when it didn't use to be everywhere and has been a stayer ever since. I got tons of compliments when wearing this perfume. With time my perception of it started to go straight to the musky tuberose - bitter and thick, you know it's there to tear through the cucumbers and the grapefruits, and it wasn't with anticipation that I applied it anymore. Now my half used up third (or maybe fourth?) bottle of it sits in the back of my dresser and I just wear it from time to time mainly in colder weather. I don't think I want to get back to it again. So it goes to the I love list because of that first bottle I used up with pleasure.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I have a 30ml bottle. This one is whithout dispute, a delicious fragrance, it really makes you have the illusion that it's something eatable. It's very very pleasant!!! I'm so surprised at its lasting power, I have kept smelling the cute green apple note for hours. Yes, it definitely goes into "MyFavourite" list.

----- Update:
The base note contains a hint of Lily, this is a natural flower scent... I capture that with a summer breeze. So Nice!!!
07/16/2010

Grehjohrt
Grehjohrt

This perfume smells nice in the bottle, but on the skin it turns into a very cheap apple smell. The smell of alcohol is very strong

liinaliinas
liinaliinas

The fist impression in store was- I love it, I have to have it. Fortunately I had enough common sense to wear it a while before buying. In some hours it turned to something that made me sick. I cannot tell which one of the notes badgered me the most, but I just cannot stand the middle and the base. But I've scented it on my friend and it's ok on her. The body chemistry is so different.

movs
movs

A crisp juicy green apple is what comes to my mind. It's more like a Granny Smith than a Golden Delicious, but who want's a perfume named Be Granny after all.

It smells a bit like green hair shampoo but it just makes me feel clean and fresh. It also has some vague woodsy notes, just enough to make the fragrance interesting. The cucumber note blends so perfectly with the apple note, in fact it's what makes the "juicyness" in this fragrance.

I have smelled this perfume on many people and I have always wondered which perfume they used. It definitely has sillage and the fresh green apple scent lasts to the end.
Straight into the "Love"-list.

In 3 words: GREEEN - JUICY - DEEP

Minnija

I wouldn't like that my guy smell like this DKNY :D it so girly, I want that man smll like man (like DG the one or smth like that)... and this one DKNY in my appinion smells really cheap

Lance
Lance

I'm a guy but I love this, as I always love apple scent! Yeah, it's really delicious!!!

LenaBel
LenaBel

Reminds me of my apple bathroom cleanser. It smells really simple, more like a deodorant than a perfume. I have also heard you get tired of this scent quickly.
I personally dont like it as there is something chemical about it and although I like sweet scents the sweetness of this perfume is unpleasant to my nose.

nyoka
nyoka

OK,if u love apples.Thats all i can detect.Bought it after a sample of the body lotion.Not the same.Parfume is just fruity like apple house spray.

NatWeb
NatWeb

Juicy apple, but complex enough to be more than a mere fruity body spray. Certainly not gourmand in the sweet sense like Angel etc, it is definitely crisp apple with a hint of floral. A really great day scent, not rich enough for night and has good staying power. It's light but substantial at the same time.

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Love it !love the green apple!flowers are completing the fruits and the drydown is good.long lasting on me cause i wear well floral.fruity .and orientals.

Adelm
Adelm

This reminds me of Prescriptives Calyx. It has that same crisp citrus-y burst of freshness upon application. While strong on initial spray, it mutes down rather fast. It stays very close to the skin. On me there is no sillage. Lasting power is not great. I get about 2 hours out of it. Better as a summer/warm weather fragrance.

deargabby

I spilled 3ml of this perfume on my makeup bag! so my bag smells sooo good and the scent is really lasting. this was also spilled on my hair tie which I use all the time so whenever I wear that tie my hair smells amazing! I get compliments from it. people thought that it was my shampoo they're smelling but they didn't know it was this perfume that spilled on my hair tie! hahaha! I guess it's lasting when sprayed on fabrics :)

Aquaria
Aquaria

Using DKNY green I feel young, free and full of summer joy :)

deargabby

I'm loving this at the moment. it reminds me of summer and fresh apples! when I tested it on my wrist on the mall, I can't stop sniffing it. but it doesn't stay long :(

miszliz
miszliz

i never liked this one when i tried it in the shop or had it as sample. but the other day i asked i friend wich perfume she used cause she smelled nice and guess
what it was this one..
well, aint my style but feshly good for just daytime tough it smells cheap

tsa22
tsa22

I really hate the smell of this perfume! I'm getting sick of this awful chemical perfume. I smells just like spray you use for the toilet!

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

it reminds me of the apples.. golden delicious not the really green apples but the more yellowish skin ones...
its like slicing one of those apples open the more i like it the more i want it 8/10

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

At first this was not one of my favorites but I recieved a sample of this at a mall in Olympia WA while doing some business there and put some on my wrist. By the time I got back to Shelton WA the dry down was sumptuous!!! I fell madly in love with this scent. Its green and crispy and very feminine. I bought and used an entire bottle in one month! When I fall in love, I fall hard!

This is apple at its very best.

DKNY Be Delicious is not tarty or sour like I expected it to be, the apple note is fresh, juicy and pretty.

This would make the perfect Summer fragrance. The additives of cucumber, magnolia and lily-of-the-valley makes this fragrance so very soft, feminine and crisp. There's an element of watery freshness which makes this fragrance ideal for really hot days.

The woodsy undertones in the base of this scent is fantastic and very different. A definite highlight for me and a great credit to Maurice Roucel who created this very popular fragrance.

DKNY Be Delicious' popularity is probably what turns me off buying this fragrance. I can't stand the thought of smelling like everyone else. Regardless of how much I enjoy this fragrance, I can't convince myself to get it.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Night-life, freedom, subtle sex-appeal, that is, what I associate with this fragrance. I discovered it in midsummer at 30 degrees celcius when going by tram at rushhour a fine subtle sillage of a delicious fruity scent reached my nose. Juicy!

Kristel
Kristel

One waft of this juicy fresh fragrance and you’ll want to eat the bottle!!.
It’s an individual fragrance with refreshing, dynamic spirit.
Really good smell.

_lolita_
_lolita_

very synthetic, especially in the beginning for me it does not smell "delicious".
after about an hour it starts to fullfill its promises and smells like green apples underlined with some woods.
maybe it´s my chemistry, but i´m not very fond of it.

guest_honey89100
guest_honey89100

got limited edition bottle, its so cute! but scent its not one of my fav. still nice tho!

nicesmell66
nicesmell66

I love the smell of apples, so I thought this one might work for me, but i find it somewhat toosweet and sticky. maybe this is a scent that appeals more to young women.

Puma
Puma

I strongly dislike smell of cucumber, so this perfume doesn't suit me.

carol.octa
carol.octa

This perfume is fresh, clean, casual and young, a scent full of happiness. I don´t love this perfume, but I enjoy wearing this during the hot summer days and nights. I think this fragrance is great for those who doesn´t like to smell like a cake or an icecream! But I excepted more apple and less cucumber in its composition...

cloyd42
cloyd42

Most people can identify the apple note but can't get the cucumber note. Nice sillage and lasts most of the day. In my "perfume free" office I can wear this with no complaints. Definitely daytime and casual use.

mandashell
mandashell

Sharp, pungent and floral with a strong smell of artificial green apples and cucumbers. Don't like this at all. Whenever I am near a perfume counter it is sniffed again and again but my opinion stays the same. Have yet to find a DK perfume that I would willingly add to my collection.

Jinalda
Jinalda

I can’t understand the love for this perfume of so many women. Hardly it smells any apples – it is much more cucumber here, and it’s combination with other components makes it even melon-cucumber scent. If it is an apple scent, then it was only in the beginning and after 15 minutes you are left alone with sear, weather-beaten cucumber with unpleasant chemical surrounding. If one looks for an apple fragrance, why not take a glance at Hugo, or Ferragamo Incanto? Why choose this cheep chemical smell, not suitable even for teens?…

One of our colleagues used it every day, thanks God she ran out her bottle very fast. But to meet this smell of a sear cucumber every morning in the office was an extra stress for everyone.
Also it was a hell kitchen in the subway – it was an everyday torture to travel in the mornings for work and go back home in the evenings, ‘cause every woman that wanted to be fashionable wore this fragrance. Stupid things happened sometimes – once I noticed a woman of 50-or-so with an elegant hairdo and wearing a stylish dark red coat and she used Be Delicious… Some Dior, Guerlain or Chanel creation would suit her much more.
Only one thing is good about it – the bottle, and that is for sure ;)

guest_layla
guest_layla

on my skin it smells like when you cut an apple in half and smell the inside, smells like a juicy apple, i dont really want to smell of fruit or food

Szonja
Szonja

There is something very annoying in this fragrance, something sour, like it was rotten. I smell it so often in public places and it makes my stomach jumping... I couldn't understand that earlier I was wearing this perfume for a short time... my taste wasn't so refined then - I would never use it again.
The bottle is nice, maybe I liked only the bottle?

holly13
holly13

This is not the green apple scent I expected it to be since... it looks like a green apple. Green apple scent has been proven to be a great stress reliever.

It is sweet and just smells like candy to me.

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

Everytime I hit stores, I always try this on. I dont have enuf money to get one ..But this one is def next on my list . The scent is fresh, crisp.I love the green apple scent. I like it better than sweet apple nina scent.Bottle is round shaped like apple. I am not so good handling round things so I gotta be carefun with this one .. Anyways ... I wish i save enough to get this one ... The scent is young but not teenish ... I am 24 ..And its def for me . :)

Rouu

AWSOM i had it about 3 or 4 mnths ago and i can recommend it for evry one.. smells fresh, clean and cool it is sexy i can say that after luts of comments i heard when i wear it .. just I LUVE THAT ONE

hotaru
hotaru

i receognise this from an ad. when i bought it, opened the box, my hubby said, "grrhh..i want to bite it" LOL.

this is refreshing, something that makes me happy..lots of fruits;apple, citrus, like walking in a fruit market with all the fresh air ^^.luv it! i feel fresh all day with it

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I smelled this out of the bottle and really liked it ..it is one of those fragrances that you know will be a mainstream hit...unfortuantely my body rejected this one quite quickly and completely...i have never had anything that smelled so nice out of the bottle turn rotten and almost like baby poop as soon as it touched my skin...wow!...i enjoy it on others though.

guest_TnGal
guest_TnGal

I love this fragrance. It works really well with my chemistry.It starts out crisp and tart like a green apple, but then it mellows into something more woodsy and romantic, with tube rose. My husband first smelled it on me and said "apple!" then later on in the day said "ooo that smells so nice ! what is it ?". It was the same thing !

guest_Darling
guest_Darling

Very nice and light to wear and the fragnance is just yummmey!
The essesnce of it it quiet strong and it does stay on you through out the day. It does seem to feel nicer when its slightly faded.
This is one of them exceptional perfumes that is surely going to get you compliments.

The price isn't too bad I'd say. However it maybe would have been a lot smaller if not for the complicated apple shaped bottle container. But I have to say that under my impression the container is what makes it uniqe and stand out through the other monotone perfume bottles on the shelves. Screaming to pick it up and try it out on your self! :D

clarius
clarius

I just love it ;)

TJerria
TJerria

It's okay. If you know what an apple smells like just imagine it enhanced with a few different spices and you've got this fragrance. but it's good to wear.

ViolaineViolet
ViolaineViolet

i used to have this fragance and i got a lot of compliments!!! is the best perfume i ever had!!! so delicious!!! i cant wait to buy the other versions!!

joliefille
joliefille

i hate this one. nauseous and headache inducing. i want to get far away from anyone who's wearing it. it's quite distinct and has a strong repulsive odour. like a cough syrup gone bad. haven't met anyone who can carry this off.

Nausicaä
Nausicaä

This is a scent that has been ruined by its immense popularity. It is a very fresh, feminine scent that actually smells a bit like a green apple. It is a bit strong, so if you dont like it, it can be very bothering to smell on others. And it is a scent that is very easy to get tired of, especially when everybody from my grandmother to the girl next to you in class wears it.

Daria
Daria

I think that it's the best Donna karan's fragrance ever!
It makes me wanne eat apple even that I don't like eat apples at all :)

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

No-one could accuse this scent of being complex. It looks like a green apple and it smells like a green apple. On a hot day I put it on, walk into my place of work, people hug me, people smile, and everybody says 'You smell of apples!'

I love the freshness of it, tart and crisp, but without those sharp edged notes so cold they give you an ice-cream headache just above the eyes.

My need for a story should make this a reallly dull apple compared to the fairy tale of Cartier's Delices or Nina Ricci's winsome little red. But the truth is, they all seem to be trying too hard. This is an apple, beautifully reconstructed, so simple it shouldn't be such a gorgeous every day perfume. But it is!

TashaRose
TashaRose

This is delightful. I absolutely love the way it smells on me. Fresh, crisp, sweet but not overly so... This scent compliments my personal scent very well. I like Red Delicious too, but not nearly as much as Be Delicious.

falovalo
falovalo

This was by far better than Red Delicious. Whereas Red Delicious was sharp and chemical-like, this was more soft with hints of magnolia and apple. I would only buy it though if it were cheap or as a gift, not special enough to spend a big amount on.

Livious
Livious

i was obsessed with this perfume, then i got it, a 125 mL bottle. result: got bored of it and gave to my grandma ;P
still a good fragrance, i love smelling it on my grandma, it just wasn't right for me...

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

this is the best warm weather perfume! its very fresh and fruity..

essija
essija

This is going to get lots of wear this spring and summer. I love the greenness at first that this opens with. then it becomes so soft and appleish, candish on my skin. Makes me think of warm weather, wearing tank tops and flip flops. This is a keeper in my collection

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Fresh apples, with the emphasis on fresh. "Be Delicious" smells young, energetic, and clean. I like this, but it smells like 1,000 other fresh fruity perfumes right now. "Be Delicious Night" is my favorite iteration of this scent, because it isn't so ordinary.

justine_gayle
justine_gayle

my friend usually hates my taste in perfumes. but when i used this one day and she was able to get a whiff of this, she suddenly screamed "hey you smell nice today!" and hurriedly scavenged my bag for this bottle.

this scent is a balance of sweetness and freshness, that's why we both agreed (Finally) on a fragrance! :D

i love this scent :)

ramiske
ramiske

I love anything with cucumber notes, and this one didn't disappoint. A nice light fruity fragrance. It isn't in my top 5, but great for spring/summer. I don't really smell any wood/musk notes though.

Emeraude
Emeraude

More and more I smell it,more and more I like it...

Trvevil
Trvevil

Interesting, smells like cucumber and apple on me. I faintly detect some flowers with something woody through it. Intended for wearing in spring/summer I think. Apple with some time is becoming more powerful. I like apples, but less watery with more floral frame. Apple note in Be Delicious reminds me of apples we can buy in stores and which you can forget for whole month and it's in one peace when you suddenly realize it's been standing here for so long. Apples from my garden has that real apple scent and taste compared to those watery examples. Dries down nice, to soft fresh woody apple. Quite strong and has good staying power. Reminds me how Moschino Hippy Fizz smells on my friend.
For me- too much apples, I have a sample and don't want more. It's quite boring in my opinion.

BlackIvory
BlackIvory

I love this fragrance..its absolutely gorgeous and delicious and i get loads of compliments when im wearing it! its not so 'appley' on my skin, more woody. Lasts for ages which is great!

marie08
marie08

A little too crisp smelling for me. I think it's good for casual wear or in the warmer months.

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

on of my all time favorites... fruity really and so simple and lasting!!!^_^ xoxo

Allegra
Allegra

Be Delicious is an interesting mix of fruity, floral and woody notes. I find it a bit mysterious as it reveals its complex, multiple layers slowly and sensually throughout the day. It's delightfully fresh and youthful (and really long-lasting), not "in yer face" at all which makes it a good choice for both work and leisure time. One of my favourite scents right now, definitely!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I liked it,is very simple and casual but nice (has staying power).:)

snobuni77
snobuni77

I sampled this in Macy's today & at first I absolutely adored it but now (only 2 hours later)it just smells like a cheap apple body spray.All the woodsy notes have gone & left only sweet cheap smelling apple.

Its so sad too cause I really did like it at first.Maybe I just sprayed to many perfumes??????

fwyse
fwyse

This has a great lasting scent and reminds me of a trip to the apple orchard and how sweet and crisp the Macintoshes smell in their natural setting.
Also has a bit of a melony-cucumber scent that is fresh and energizing.

perryforever
perryforever

I've had two bottles of this and I wear it only occasionally, when I want something uplifting and fruity. An everyday perfume more than a evening out. I do find a lot of girls wear this tho and for me this makes it less special.

kurisu
kurisu

Really fresh and energetic.Long lasting,
Just 2spray is enough for me.Bottle design and the scent is well matching.At first sniff,it's a green apple.
I love this one.But it's too popular in my country.I can smell it everyday from the other! This one remind me of CK one,
in term of "popular"

Althea
Althea

It may be called Be Delicious, but for me not delicious enough to wear. First thing - simple apple juice, nothing to remember, second - dissapears quickly (a good thing in my case), third - in my country, it became so popular that even if I liked it, I wouldnt buy it because every other girl has this one.
Plain summer water.

kori_an
kori_an

That's one of my autumn scents!I like the woody and musk notes in it.It's feminine... and very long lasting on me.

rieuse
rieuse

this one is simply gorgeous!!! the staying power is fantastic and the scent is heavenly delicious! the name says it all.

Darlene1959
Darlene1959

Nice apple scent.

ct1980
ct1980

I really loved this until I bought my own bottle, not sure why but it has ended up sitting on the shelf barely used, perhaps I should give it another try, I think maybe it's just not unique enough to get much wear, it's just not one that I ever seem to reach for anymore

lienielootje
lienielootje

The first week I used it, I really loved the smell, but it isn't special enough for me. But I do like it on other people.

charmian
charmian

Almost 50 percent of women in big cities smells like this parfume. Nothing special, nothing delicious...

tenten
tenten

At first when i smelt this perfume i thought it was so amazing. Now after almost completing my second bottle i'm so disenchanted with this fragrance. When i spray it now it smells like weeds, or onions or something bushy. I've never been so over a fragrance like i am with this one.

liat
liat

Cheap smell, like a bad apple. I've used it to freshen up my bathroom till I found someone who was willing to take it from me.
It goes sour with the sweat and heat around here, so most women who use it smell rotten.

ydee
ydee

It is delicious, testing this, wanted to test with warmer weather, but it is cold here already all days of august.
The citrus scent comes up most at start.
Than it turns to apple, magnolia and more, smells green and fresh, very well on my skin.
Sure a scent I could buy too.

amanda
amanda

ive been using it for 2 years and i loved it, but then i got a bit bored of it, but i still like on others when i smell it.

dioradddict
dioradddict

lots of apple but i didn´t try it on my skin...it reminds me of some other parfum i ´ve had before, maybe one that was called babylone or somethin like that

pearl
pearl

I was intrigued by the apple, I like it very much... but on me, it smells synthetic. I don't like it, I find it a little bit disturbing and apple notes do not develop on my skin at all.

sokoblonde8
sokoblonde8

i love it when i smell it on others but it just doesnt smell right on me.. to appley

Marianne
Marianne

Today, I got a new sample of it and it smells far better than the one I had at home - mine was already expired! You have to watch out because in most perfumeries, it doesn't smell good anymore.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I used it as a strong perfume in summer but it could be used as a fresh-fruity winter perfume.

Aeternitas

I have to make correction on my last comment! I sprayed some of this on me this morning and realized that it does have a very woody touch to it, as opposed to what I said before. Juicy, woody, delicious.

Aeternitas

Strangely enough, most apple scents and tastes make me cringe; I don't even like eating apples! But I love this scent, recently got it as a gift for christmas. It's definitely delicious - I wouldn't say it's a woody musk scent as it states here, but more of a light, strongly juicy perfume with a hint of flowers and a punch of fruit.

jannyma
jannyma

its very delicious!!! apple favor n flowerly~~~~~ everybody wnna bite u!!!!
dont worry~~ its not da 1 hold in snowwhite's hand!

2007

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan 3.51 out of 5 based on 4050 ratings and 558 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.24oz
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM .24 OZ MINI UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM .24 OZ MINI UNBOXED
Eau De Parfum 1oz
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS HEART LONDON for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS HEART PARIS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS HEART RIO for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ LIMITED EDITION UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS HEART NYC for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan SKIN HYDRATING EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan SKIN HYDRATING EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS HEART LONDON for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ LIMITED EDITION
DKNY BE DELICIOUS HEART NYC for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
DKNY BE DELICIOUS HEART NYC for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Beauty Encounter
DKNY Be Delicious Skin by Donna Karan for Women
DKNY Be Delicious Skin by Donna Karan for Women
Beauty Encounter
DKNY Be Delicious Skin Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan for Women
DKNY Be Delicious Skin Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.