Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Art Men Donna Karan for men

DKNY Be Delicious Art Men Donna Karan for men
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Art Men by Donna Karan is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. DKNY Be Delicious Art Men was launched in 2008. The fragrance features green apple, jasmine and patchouli.

Green Apple Jasmine Patchouli

DKNY Be Delicious Art Men Fragrance Reviews

alimuanis
alimuanis

after i buy it i want say this :-

this is amazing new fragrance from dkny it's first fragrance for men from dkny as perfume it's so strong and lovely and manly it's for who search for strong smell strong notes it's good fragrance for sure.

My opinion is :-
Sillage 9/10
Uniqueness 9/10
longevity 7/10

P.S.
I believe in theory :- ((every person have taste and have Opinion in taste, probably most of us agree on one's taste, but you may disagree on some of the different grades in taste.
Know well, there are some people have problems in the tasting thing,or sense of taste and smell them.
Just as it may be that some people have problems with color blindness,also there is some of people have problems in the smell.
Doctors say : that a lot of people have problems with the smell, as Bad as problems in sight and color blindness and hearing problems.
so i hope and we hope accept each other's reviews.
Do not blame people did not love what you love, Everyone's has taste and everyone has a problem or theory ))

jonny8998
jonny8998

A friend gave me this as a gift and I was allready having DKNY Men 2009 Donna Karan for men. I thought BE delecious will also be like that and it will fade away soon, but it lasts bit better and the smell is also great, woody and bit sweet.

guest_muabanperfume
guest_muabanperfume

I'm gonna import this thing for sale. However, stuff get into my nerve that if this one get the same scent as the previous be delicious green for man and have the art as the special addition

DKNY Be Delicious Art Men by Donna Karan 3.86 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Art Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Art Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Art Men by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Art Men by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Thierry Mugler A*Men Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Sport Davidoff Cool Water Giorgio Armani Armani Code Dior Fahrenheit 32 Hugo Boss Hugo Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Chanel Bleu de Chanel Chanel Chanel N°5 Dior Fahrenheit Joop! Joop! Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Antaeus Calvin Klein CK be Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense for Men Blood Concept B Yves Saint Laurent L`Homme Eau d`Ete