Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious is introduced in 2008 as a limited edition fragrance with a small gift, a mobile phone pendant in a form of apple.

The green DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious, features notes of American apple, energizing notes of freshness, aquatic wafts and luminous sparkly citruses.

Lemon Grapefruit Green Apple

DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense

DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious Fragrance Reviews

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

I always call this one as a 'green apple bomb'. Haha
I think the bottle looks like a handy bomb and it has a burst of fresh apple and citrus scent.

However, it smells too generic for me. I prefer original Be Delicioius which is more deeper and has better longevity and sillage.

papergurl
papergurl

I purchased this last aAutumn, used it a bit then stored it cool and dark. This Spring all I can smell is sour apple, not tart, and lemon. I think it turned, but the color is not brown in the light. Very frustating because now I spray it with a BBW apple citrus body spray together as a room spray. A very expensive room spray. The red one is still fine and I will be using it with a vengeance this Spring before it turns also. Huge bottles.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

Yes, it is very green apple-like a big apple Jolly Rancher. Reminds me of fruity jello shots. I wore this a lot when I first got it, but I am a little bored with fruity scents as of late so I don't know how I'll possibly make it through that enormous bottle.

Richnata
Richnata

It bored me after I used it a couple of times. The bottle is big and stays on my shelf for quite long and I don;t use it. It's too apple...

guest_Angela
guest_Angela

I love this perfume! It's my favourite..
You smell it very long and it always smells fresh! But i have to say, with perfume is it always that it smells by everyone different, so that's also with this perfume.. You just need to try it by yourself, like every other perfume.

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

This fragnance is really fresh,smells just like green apples, but doesnt last very long...It was alright, so I wouldnt buy it again

I haven't actually tried the original Be Delicious fragrance so unfortunately I can't make the comparison between the two. However, I really like this fragrance. It's a little bit like Ralph by Ralph Lauren with the green apple notes, but a little stronger and less fruity. I actually can't help smiling whenever I wear this, it has an uncanny ability to make one happy.

The lasting power is fairly good seeing that it is an EDT, and the bottle is really cute. Unfortunately I've only seen this fragrance being sold in 125ml due to it being a limited edition. I have no idea how I could possibly get through that amount of perfume before it goes bad. I think the price is also a bit ridiculous too.

eduardomm
eduardomm

delicious, fresh, light and pure green apple! well done!

Anji78
Anji78

It's a fresh scent, to me it smells much more of cucumbers than green apples.

liat
liat

It's still an apple, much like the original Be Delicious. Less annoying but I still have other perfumes higher up my wish-list.

DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious by Donna Karan 3.61 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Marc Jacobs Lola Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Charmingly Delicious Versace Bright Crystal Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Nina Ricci Nina Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Ralph Lauren Romance Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Katy Perry Meow Jessica Simpson Fancy Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Versace Yellow Diamond Jennifer Lopez Live Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss