Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Donna Karan for women Videos
DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Donna Karan for women Pictures

New collection of limited editions of the DKNY Be Delicious fragrance (2004) for 2014 is inspired by springtime in New York and is named DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom. The collection consists of three fragrances: Urban Violet, Rooftop Peony and Empire Apple.

DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple is actually the original DKNY Be Delicious fragrance (with note so American green apple, exotic flowers and woods) packed in new, limited and botanically inspired bottle.

The fragrances are available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Grapefruit Magnolia Cucumber

Green Apple Tuberose Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

Woody Notes Sandalwood Amber

DKNY Be Delicious

DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple Fragrance Reviews

Sweetloverxoxo
Sweetloverxoxo

I went to a perfume store and smell this today.It smells like sweet,fruity,complete opposite what this site stated.
I can detect a crunchy apple,and berries,but it doesn't have any berries in it.
Even though I like it,but I wouldn't buy it..SSorry.

Knoliver
Knoliver

I always get compliments on this perfume even from complete strangers! It is truly "my"scent! I've been in love with it for quite a few years and it's still my favorite! It's a fresh, classy, unoffensive scent.

theposhest
theposhest

I love this perfume, it's so fresh and natural, good for everyday use.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

The apple in this perfume is too overwhelming. I like the scent for a candle or room spray. Just too overwhelming scent of apple.

DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple by Donna Karan 3.28 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Empire Apple by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Katy Perry Meow Burberry Burberry Brit Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Urban Violet Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Katy Perry Killer Queen Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Gucci Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia Chloe See By Chloe Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Versace Crystal Noir Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Lancome Tresor In Love Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold! Cacharel Amor Amor Sunshine Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl