Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches yet another limited edition in summer 2012. It is an intense version of the original DKNY Be Delicious from 2004, which bears the name DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense.

Juicy as a fresh and sour bite of an apple, DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense captures apple extracts wrapped up in green and moist freshness of grapefruit and magnolia. The heart is a floral bouquet of violet, rose, tuberose and lily of the valley, complemented by the base of fine sandalwood, white amber and blonde woods.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml EDP.

Magnolia Grapefruit Apple

Rose Tuberose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

White Amber Woody Notes Sandalwood

DKNY Be Delicious
DKNY Be Delicious Charmingly Delicious

DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense Fragrance Reviews

Domenica23
Domenica23

I have bought it twice, it's quite sticky, it stays on me not for too short...it's fresh, original, nobody wears it among my friends, so it makes me special. It fits with all my fashion moods. Good stuff!!

bliss
bliss

I just bought this for $20 at the local drug store. They always have different perfumes on sale and I was lucky to find this one. I think it will be my summer signature. It is so fresh, green and a little sweet. It gives the feeling of freshly cut grass. It really lightens my mood and makes me feel really clean and fresh. Perfect for work and shopping and just hanging around. It's a perfect pick-me-up scent for me.

beatrix75
beatrix75

i love this fragrance!!!

elenmart
elenmart

On me, after 10 minutes it smells exactly like Sheer Love by Victoria's Secret.

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

I can taste the apple in my mouth. This has the sweetness and sourness of a jolly rancher lingering in the back of my mouth. You know its a good day when a perfume can tap into more than one of your senses.

craftyminx
craftyminx

I wanted to like this. But the initial blast of apple is so synthetic and plasticky that it made my head hurt, and then the magnolia that goes straight to wet dog on me. This just didn't work with my chemistry at all. I'm glad I just had a sample.

Inventress
Inventress

Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum is fresh, green, sunny, but I find it lacks in femininity, elegance, beauty. I think a man can pull off this fragrance because it is too sharp to be strictly for women.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

♡♡ I love this fragrance! Smells like fresh picked granny smith apples yumm! If you adore the smell of fresh apples then this one is for you! I lo e wearing this as a after shower perfume before i start my day. It makes me feel like a basket of freShness, clean , delicious & irresistible whats not to love? Silage is great, lasting power decent. The best Apple perfume i came across yet ♡

nordicnymphwitch
nordicnymphwitch

I really don't care if somethings "imitating" another perfume, if it smells good, it smells good.
Apple is the absolute first thing I noticed obviously, green apple of course :P
Just a really yummy smell, kind of smells as if rubbing a green apple all over though haha.
A very Summer scent but I see it as a Daytime and Nighttime scent too.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

This is a pretty, everyday scent for the summer. I agree with Palaila - it does remind me a bit of J'Adore. It's likeable and easy to wear. The green apples fades to a more floral sweetness. Mood-boosting but not a knock-out fragrance.

Update: as the weather gets colder I'm enjoying this much more. It seems more apple-y and delicious!

Palaila
Palaila

I don't know if it's me or my nose but i find this as an alternative for J'adore of Christian Dior.

I smell apple skin and magnolia on a bed of tuberose. Was expecting some more tartness, but it's very mellow and sweet. Doesn't smell as much of shampoo as some of the other Be Delicious collection does, but it's got that quality.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I Just got back from my local ulta beauty store after trying this new Be Delicious Intense version.The only difference in my opinion is this new fragrance is a lot fruitier and less floral than the original.The green apple note is very lush like a green apple jolly rancher candy but still smells like a fresh juice drink on a hot day.It is 90 degrees where I live and it smelt fresh and clean even though its so hot out!The flowers are very light but on me the tuberose and violet are dominate on my skin.Its not any more long wearing than the original just more intense on the green apple note.This is probably the best fruity summer scent I have smelt so far this summer.I have to say I really like this.Very tropical and juicy fruity.Great perfume for humid summer days and nights.

deborahjaz
deborahjaz

It has a seriously charming scent of apples which makes me smell cheery, bright, and even healthy. I wear it on a day when I have no pretensions other than to have fun.
It's not my dress-to-impress perfume, but it's a staple in my collection of 9.

pomdgf
pomdgf

I'm tired of delicious and apple bottle. Nothing exactly special from the same line. I have plan to buy some new this month then I skip this one cause delicious night so yummy and better work on me.

Mushana
Mushana

Promises to better than the others(save for Delicious Nights)...hope it is! I'm tired of the variations

DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense by Donna Karan 3.67 out of 5 based on 118 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Eau so Intense by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.