Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan for women
dislike

I have it: 1086 I had it: 363 I want it: 561 My signature: 21

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan presents a new gentle fragrance Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, which arrives ad announcement of spring 2009 and is as gentle and airy as the first spring days and shy buds which open the door to awakening of nature and new yearly cycle of colours and scents.

It is composed of luminous accords of grapefruit mixed with rose and jasmine petals. This is a flirty, joyful and ultimate scent of spring, freshness and energy.

Perfume Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is available in a characteristic apple-shaped flacon, which is created in a combination of metal and pink glass on this occasion.

You can find it in amounts of 30, 50 and 100ml edt (1, 1.7 and 3.4 oz), accompanied with a fragrant, spring bath in amount of 150 ml (5.1 oz), from February 2009.

Grapefruit Cassis Apricot

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Nadia80
Nadia80

DKNY Fresh Blossom is an easy to wear, non-offensive and not too complicated fruity fragrance. It’s also quite sweet (and not fresh, like the name might suggest), which makes the fragrance a bit girly IMO and more suitable for women in their teenage years and around twenty years. Sillage and lasting power are moderate. The scent reminds of fun and sunny spring days.

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

I own a lot of high end fragrances, and I never receive compliments on them like I do with this one. Pretty much everywhere I go people ask me what I'm wearing or tell me I smell good, guys seem to especially love it. It's perfect for spring and summer and just smells happy and feminine. The rose makes it smell very unique and different than other "fresh" fragrances.

PAMELAIASTRUBNI
PAMELAIASTRUBNI

i got this one as a gift and was going to return it( not a fan of "be delicious") but gave it a try and liked it.nothing offensive to me like the original and yet nothing exceptional, a rosy citrusy linger, a litle generic.
i wont say its my favorite and probably wont be purchasing this for my self but it has a lovely spring day smell and the price point makes it accessible.

katuliena

This is very special and classy perfume to me. I own more fruity-floral perfumes and like them all. But this one is different. It smells fresh but not cheap fresh. It is like a garden full of flowers after rain. This is my signature fragrance. My boyfriend said: "it smells like one woman should smell". I get compliments whenever wear it.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

This smells SPRING! Think this one is going to be my spring-scent this year :)

wind83
wind83

So soft, i like this smell georgeous.. its like you wear it so match with your clothes..
And also it makes people all around you look at you baby.. :D

jackiec87
jackiec87

This smells so gorgeous and fresh! It gives off a feeling of having just taken a shower and just smelling naturally fresh, clean and beautiful and I have gotten a lot of compliments from both men and woman every time iv'e worn it.

irenesa
irenesa

This is one of those perfumes that makes the boys turn their heads over you. Definitively not memorable, but very very enjoyable by people who is around you. It's a nice, clean, fresh spring smell. You will smell like a clean happy lady, like you where right off the shower, ready for some business with a smile. Like I said, this is office safe, and likable by people who will be constantly asking you: yum what are you wearing?
I don't consider it "childish" its a neutral perfume, in which the composition is well build (I mean, for a rose fresh perfume). It can be a little loud, but in a good way. It is more flowery than fruity and I recommend it for daytime all year around.
I had it and I want it again.

RedDog
RedDog

I can't say I'm a fan of any of the DKNY Be Delicious perfumes. But I do like this one. The rest of them smell TOO artificial fruity to me, like apple-flavored Starburst. This smells more natural, only a little sweet, and generally mild.

Tine1world
Tine1world

This fragrance is very much an Apple/Pear in blossom fragrance, to me that is. Unfortunately not very long lived on my skin, though I really do love this fragrance and I have the EDP. I saw it in on special just this weekend at Priceline for 27 dollaroozies for 50 mill EDP, I have the 30 Mill bottle. Now that's really inexpensive.

This fragrance brings me down memory lane, a trip reminiscent of a wonderful avenue or orchid in late spring or early summer in full fruity bloom. Apple and Pear blossoms harking back to my early childhood memories of Western Sweden. Even summer in Paris.

I'll get back to revieing this at length next time I wear this and am able to complete my notes.

Cheers T.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

A lot of reviewers here said that this scent is "nothing special". I agree that this certainly isn't a scent to wear for special/formal occasions or for going out at night. However, I don't think it was meant for any of that anyway but rather for everyday use when "nothing special" is going on. It's clean, fresh, and is an inoffensive scent that can be worn to the office, running errands, hanging around the house, or with friends during the day in spring and summer. This can be purchased in the EDP like I have which I bought at Kohl's and it lasts 5-6 hours on me. Others can still smell it even when I can't.

It starts off on me as juicy grapefruit and a little apricot with a touch of green. Rose joins in not long after (but is not a loud rose) and then jasmine comes out to give it some dimension. Lily of the valley keeps it fresh and slightly soapy before the base notes of woods and apple take it all to the drydown.

For me, this is wonderfully fresh and is a very pleasant scent to wear to go about my day to day activities and/or just enjoying life that is delicious.

sharyssa

I bought a gift set of this for Christmas for my youngest daughter its very strong I think but it smells good its not like be delicious but somehow I can tell its in the same family its really fresh and sort of reminds me of ck eternity summer from a few years back idk if she likes this that much she is currently wearing john varvatos to school everyday instead of this so maybe she doesn't want to hurt my feelings by telling me this isnt her type of scent

Eirlys
Eirlys

This perfume smells really clean and fresh, but to me it was nothing special. There isn't anything that stands out, and the longevity is poor. I tried using it a couple times, but the smell vanished in about an hour, so I had to return this. It's a shame because the pink "apple" is really cute.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

One of my favorite rose scents. Very simple and clean, a fresh fruity rose and so simply feminine. You can't go wrong with Fresh Blossom if you like rose scents.

Serafit
Serafit

Very fresh, sexy, light... very. very good. I love it ♥

Well, it should be called Grass Blossom instead of Fresh Blossom. I don't know how come that no green notes are listed! On my skin I can't detect any flowery notes, just strong grassy notes. It could be fresh male fragrance if just lavender is added.
I did not test it on blotter so I have no idea if my skin chemistry is to blame, or the scent is like this. You need to check yourself.

amna723
amna723

Fresh, and watery and fruity. I smell no rose whatsoever. It smells like a cleaner version of DKNY Be Delicious. The worst thing about this scent is the lasting power. Doesn't even last 30 minutes. So not worth the money.

quea
quea

Flowerly and light scent. Lovely and could be used daily as it is not intimidating. But nothing really special.

psychocook
psychocook

this one is lovely!! smells like roses and red apples but fresh and light- like a more feminine light blue. it should be called "light pink". lol. love it. it's what i wanted "nina" to smell like but nina was too sweet and not fresh.great for day wear and for work.

Ninula
Ninula

the beginning is way too artificial for me. then after 15-20 mins the "soapy-chemical" flavour fades away and i'm facing the sweet-ish drydown. Not enough elegance in this perfume for me.

torkwan
torkwan

I'm so in love with this perfume that I bought 2 bottles just in case my first one runs out. The staying power is pretty good, contrary to what others say. About 4-6 hours on me.

It's such a refreshing,floral,rosy scent. I get tons of compliments on this one when I wear it. It's an inoffensive scent that's unique and classy.

I can't smell the apple in it, much like all the DKNY delicious perfumes, but it's probably one of my favorites.

AmyEmporiadou
AmyEmporiadou

This one is a perfume my best friend ownes but never wears. When I first sniffed it I was like '' Wow! Sprin in a bottle!''. This perfume is for the youthful cute girl! So fresh, fruity and a bit floral. The flowers aren't strong in this one. Not the kind of grandma flower kind. It smells more like fruits and a hint of rose. It's more suitable for the morning and it's great for school!

shrewd
shrewd

I LOVE IT! The perfume has a soft & fresh floral fruity smell that I love very much. Perfect for a day wear.

spiffymar57
spiffymar57

This is my go-to for fruity/floral. It's sweet without being cloying or juvenile...it's more sophisticated, but still smells perfect for Spring or Summer.

WendyMH
WendyMH

So fresh and clean. Juicy and light. But not a fruity floral that you smell everywhere. Uniquely gorgeous.

My daughter wears it every day and I just love the wafts left behind as she passes. Beautiful Bright Springing Alive perfume. Makes me feel happy inside.

galenaerdo
galenaerdo

I have really strange feelings to this perfume. For 1 hour I hate it ,I feel like I have some soap buble on my tongue, something bitter but then throughout the whole day I like it and find it delicious.
It is interesting on me , it plays hide and seek with me , sometimes I feel the smell sometimes I dont take any smell of it.
My friends found it fresh on me.
Vibrant,cheerful and fresh.

iris621
iris621

Thought that I would love it since I really like fruity floral scents. However, this was a huge disppointment. When I first tried out a sample I got in a splash bttle, I actually likeed it a lot, thinking it was a fresh scent with a bit of sweetness. I then went on and got a big bottle. Huge mistake!! On the first spray, all I could smell was alcohol and a sort of spicy, tangy scent. The scent was almost too crisp for me as I prefer sweeter scents. The scnet also faded on me fast, considering that it eas an EDP, huge let down!

shenzee
shenzee

I prefer this to the original 'green apple' as it's a bit more floral and luckily lacks this too sweet apple note. On the fruity side I smell a lot of cassis which is less sweet than apple and I like it :) It has more layers than the green version, so it develops better and more interestingly on my skin. Thumbs up!

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

So yesterday after reading a few reviews on Vera Wang's Be Jeweled I decided to head straight to Kohl's to smell this perfume (review will be on VW's Be Jeweled).

Well of course I got sidetracked and pretty much smelled everything on their shelves. I ran across DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. I won't lie the bottle is uber cute! I was already aware of Be Delicious and Im not very into "apple-esque" type fragrances. BUT! This one I had to post about AFTER I bought Fresh Blossom and Fresh Blossom Intense.

To me it doesn't smell anything like Be Delicious. This is something entirely different. The florals are AMAZING. And if some of you have read my reviews before you know I'm not into florals at all. Instantly I was taken back by how gorgeous and complex this scent is. I swear my eyes crossed when I smelled it on the tester then proceeded to douse myself in it right in the middle of the isle.

The rose coupled with the grapefruit is to die for. Who would have thought a combination like pink rose and yellow grapefruit would ever be paired in such a gorgeous way. Soft spring floral with a squeeze of zesty grapefruit juice followed by bittersweet lily of the valley.

Keep wondering what that smell is and you realize it's you and you can't stop sniffing your arm! Never in my life would I have thought I could take to a fragrance so fast but oh my gosh do I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. So far I have already bought the Fresh Blossom and the Intense today and I cant WAIT to get it!

elenmart
elenmart

When I smelled it on a piece of paper, I really liked it and was close to buying it. But when I finally sprayed it on my arm (thanks God I did it!) it settled down and now I smell like a dirty wet stinky dog... It is a huge mystery for me how such a cute perfume can turn into a completely horrible smell on me... So, girls, better try it out on your body before buying, I can bet you wouldn't like to smell the way I do now =D

smellME
smellME

As the green apple shaped Dkny Delicious ones have never appealled to me , I am surprized this do ! I spent time with some friends I had not seen for a decade ... :-D and one of them smelled so fresh and different.As I usually take it as a sport trying to figure out what perfume someone is wearing I was in agony not to win this time... I had to ask her and was surprized by her answer. - It's the pink delicious...she said.
Its flowerfresh but have something different about it. There are so many perfumes in this genre but I knew instantly, I would like to smell like that once in a while...It could probably not be a signature for me but something to change to , when resting from all my violets and woods.
The fresh start with grape and apricote is really vibrant, the rose heart is not very rosey and actually ? - doesnt this turn into a woody one after all ? , Well...I like it ! Its young fresh lovely and if you happen to have owned and once loved Issey Miyakis non see through silver capped tower..this has something that will remind you. Not totally but a little. ...
Kind of sharp for some, Definately a spring summer Day creation.
Have an apple...

verzosa
verzosa

I personally like the DKNY Be Delicious line but I find this one works with my body chemistry. The original Be Delicious has come and gone out of my life when I finally decided once and for all that there was something synthetic about it. Though it was fresh it was too sharp.

I feel that this version of Be Delicious maintains that bubbly freshness, yummy apple characteristic the original has without being sharp. The floral notes really evens out the "bubbliness".

It's a very very very cute fragrance. Very youthful and girly.

katuliena

I love this fragrance. Sooo delicate, fresh, feminine EDIT: I think it has quite good staying power. I got more perfumes, all of them floral-fruity. But this one smells like.. ME. I think it is very classy perfume.

Kiera79
Kiera79

Im not a big fan of this. It's a little too sweet and flowery for me. The rose completely overwhelms the apple.

xabaras
xabaras

Rose is the prominent star of this fragrance. So if you like rose you will enjoy this one. Personally I find it can become a little tedious, but it is a nice fragrance in which the rose still smells of fresh rose, not as dry and stale as it happens in many other rose fragrances. There is also a pleasant sweetness which appears in the drydown, and I suppose it's the red apple. I prefer this fragrance in the drydown. Pleasant but not mind blowing.

dragenpuff
dragenpuff

Fresh yet with a softer note of rose to tone it down. Although I can't pinpoint many of the notes, it does smell nice enough. I bought Be Delicious Fresh Blossom and Be Delicious as part of a package-deal. I don't wear it much, but my sister does; she loves it. It smells more rose-y on her than I think it does on me.
As a side-note, this is the most believable apple I've smelled in any of the Be Delicious perfumes. They all smell very synthetic to me.

HypnoticPoison
HypnoticPoison

This is a very simple rose fragrance with a hint of apple. It is feminine, fresh and fruity.
It is suitable for the summer, in the colder months it won't stand out at all.

It is easy to like, if you love apple or rose scents you will like this.
It gives me some nostalgia, it was my first perfume!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I love the entire Be Delicious line, so I was very excited to see that ULTA had the 1oz size on sale for $15! Originally I was just spraying my wrists once and then touching them to my neck before I left for work, and when I went home at the end of my shift I could still smell it on my skin but just barely. Spritz once on your wrists and again in the air in front of you and walk through it and you should be good for 4-6 hours. Spritz and walk through again for a boost later in the day. This scent has a hint of powder, which isn't present in the original. I do wish there was more of a floral note in it, but Fresh Blossom is a great daytime scent.

jensyr
jensyr

This perfume really make my energy go high, all away to the sun :) It make me feel flirty, girly and fairy, its full of happiness and joy of life. Its a juicy, fresh apple, really delicious! If you need something that make you smile, this is for you. It really can turn your negative feelings, and make them positive :)

soyuncolibri
soyuncolibri

Huele muy rico. Una fragancia fresca y dulce, aunque creo que un poco común. La tengo porque me la regalaron y me gustó pero en mí dura poco y aunque huele rico no hace que nadie te pregunte por su nombre, simplemente "hueles rico".

Xyria
Xyria

This one is my favorite from the be delicious line, its fresh, citrusy, floral and its not sweet like be delicious. For me, it stands up to its name, its delicious and fresh. Its light tought, only it seems to last longer on my skin than most people i've read comments from, i spray it in the afternoon and am still smelling it when i go to sleep. I like to also spray it on my clothes to get the most from it.

Memi_La
Memi_La

This is a softer, rosier version of the original, making it more ideal for spring. The rose mixes well with fruity notes and smells very feminine. As far as rose scents go I tend to like light delicate classy rose scents but this somewhat zesty fruity rose is a welcome change. It's more grown up than the juice box fruity scents...but not by too much. It's still very young and great for casual use. Staying power isn't great which autometically makes me cringe at the price tag considering how many times you'll end up reapplying it. The scent itself is really great though.

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

I buy the miniature size. This scent more to flower. I give this perfumes to my sister because make me dizzy.

romanticfae
romanticfae

i got this on a blind buy because i love the be delicious range i have golden and the original one but i loathe this one it not only gave me a rash but it smells very off on my skin a rotten flower doused in bad apple vodka

weirdly enough it smell boring insubstatiol flowers and fruit but pretty enough on my daughter but then so is elizabeth ardens green tea reeks on me but is super nice on her

fara.idola
fara.idola

MADE ME DIZZY

pontusgaylord
pontusgaylord

the only perfume so far that doesn't make me sick or wanna throw up. So i like it!

wonderlu
wonderlu

I loove this, just bought my 3rd bottle. its innocent, crispy and light sweet. have been using it every time of the year. I sat on the bus and this guy beside me asked which perfume i used so he could buy it for his girlfriend. That says a lot!

The overall feeling I get is of room spray.
Rose, crisp apple, lily of the valley.
It smells clean and is a few steps above casual, but I find it very unexciting.

Bojolo
Bojolo

Pretty, Feminine, Spring feeling and blossomy (what is says on the tin). Just the right strength to be either day or evening wear. A real spring perfume. Possibly a good bridal choice. Lasts well on me and doesn't change too much over time. I can still smell it on my wrist this morning (although a lot more delicately) after spraying over 18hrs ago and showering. I tried the DKNY Drop of Rose but it was too flat and very primitive to me, almost like the rose petal infusions I used to make as a kid. The problem with perfume reviews is that everyone's chemistry is different. If you have strange skin like me that turns many things sour e.g. Davidoff cool water smells like someone has eaten too many Refreshers and thrown up on you then you should check out what suits me ;-)

Lazereyes
Lazereyes

A very soft scent,sweet,fresh. Gives a very clean feeling while wearing it. Though I do agree, it doesn't last very long. I got on clearance at work for about 20 dollars, and I'd say at that price very worth it.

It's one I enjoy wearing to work or out doing errands.

sawitty
sawitty

Cool, fresh and slightly sweet but it's not unique and lasted longer so don't wan to buy again.

lisaueda
lisaueda

Pure love.
This perfume is Great!
Fresh, cool and not to sweet..
always a Great boost!
one of my Must-haves.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

Fun, fresh and fruity! Youthful with a "zing" to it. Would make a great summertime scent. As refreshing as a glass of pink lemonade!

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Fresh but not as refreshing as the original. The name says it all...it's the floral version. I like this but IMHO doesn't beat the original.

quiggle
quiggle

I will never get sick of this scent. It smells like young and fun! However, its a tad too common and every girl on the street smells the same! Perfect for day out or a date!

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

This one is very light, clean, airywatery in a rosyappelish way.... if it makes any sense :-) Very suitable for spring/summer. Kind of nice, disturbs no one, very safe..... but unfortunately easily forgotten. It`s a no, no for me.... I think it´s a good one for the younger teencrowd.

Tulip Time
Tulip Time

I actually like this fragrance because it is so light. In hot weather, I rather like refreshing the scent a few times a day than to have a spray of heaviness at the start and wait for it to disperse as the day goes on, but that is just my preference. I find the bottle pretty in its simplicity, however the sprayer Is located in a rather odd way - a minor inconvenience to smell light and airy.

zanny
zanny

what a pity. it will be a perfect parfum if it lasted longer. too light for an EDP parfum. but i'll still love and repurchase this <3

Vivian Eclair
Vivian Eclair

The minute I sprayed this on myself I fell in love with it. I'm really into fresh floral/fruity scents now and this just smells like the bomb. It's a very feminine, cheerful and fresh fragrance in my opinion, and I think it is suitable for most occasions and days.
Before I came across this fragrance, I really liked Dot by Marc Jacobs and I almost wanted to get it until I saw this one. Dot also smells pleasant and nice like DKNY's Fresh Blossom but I prefer the latter because the scent lasts longer on my skin.
In conclusion, I highly recommend this fragrance! :)

RGR
RGR

This is my fave of all of the dkny be delicious. I love how clean/crisp and fruity this smells at first.... almost watery. The next phase is just soft flowers starting to emerge. After a while my skin eats it up and i cant smell this anymore. If this lasted longer I would buy a bigger bottle and bathe in it!

feelawesomerobot
feelawesomerobot

Softer and more translucent than the original. I prefer it over Be Delicious but it doesn't even stay as long as a body mist.

Probably won't repurchase, maybe once just to have around for a purse spray.

mushkbar
mushkbar

When I sniffed this perfume for the fitst time, totally liked & bought it.this perfume is
really fresh,clean and sweet.yummy floral can be a good description.I dont find too much apple scent and I guess that's a good thing.Its a delicate
Fragrance with the slightest rose notes mixed with fruits.i adore this dkny but I am always so disappointed by its staying power.I sprayed it so many times a few days back but it disapears after 30 minutes.too bad wont be buying another one because its lasting power is not worth it s price.otherwise such a nice frag.the bottle is lovely too.

msplem
msplem

Fruity-Floral Great for work. Work in a factory with 200 guys, need something nice, can't wear it by certain guys they are absolutly in love with this scent. Yes there is apple but the floral takes charge unlike the rest of the Be Delicious collection

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This is a nice scent but not as nice as the other scents in this line. I would wear this if someone gave this to me but I would never buy it myself.

18dandelion
18dandelion

I really love this scent, even though it lasted for an hour or so. I feel very girly in this scent. I love it!

Rockafella
Rockafella

I like this a bit better than the original DKNY Be Delicious. It's more floral and sweet :)It's a 'pretty' scent, and not musky at all! It isn't very strong so you can't smell it through an entire room!

dcookoo
dcookoo

I really wanted to like this but it smells way too spicy on my skin and I hate the rose note that comes through. Really not liking this one at all! Ugh.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Not a bad fragrance. Very floral, with a hint of fruit. I like fresh blossom better than the other DKNY apple scents.

fongyukyuu
fongyukyuu

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE this perfume! But it lasts for all of 20 min for me, so I'm sad to let it go... I just go through it so fast! It's a wonderful combination of fruit + floral, not sweet or overly girly. I just really wish that there was a way to make it last longer!

pefn24
pefn24

a bit disappointed.It's sweet gentle but not unique.I prefer use this on winter,strange?

yidansheng
yidansheng

pinkish peachy, watery apple and transparent peony and lily-of-the-valley-ish kind of fragrance, with warm and lifting woody musky basenote. this is the smell you could expect to find in any office, mall or classroom. safe, and will never go wrong.

dulcette
dulcette

i like this better than the original Be Delicious. girly and more floral.

GummiBear
GummiBear

Not quite sure about this one...
At first I didnt like it AT ALL. I thought it smelled of (fruity)air freshner with alcohol. YUCK. not what you want in a fragrance. my friend who was with me even said something like: ''yuck whats that smell?are you cooking something?is something burned?''which I didnt like.
I tried it again and I liked it slightly more. I still think it smells of cheap room spray but I like the grapefruit topnote. I think it should have some more rose notes.

I cannot help thinking my great great auntie or grandma would smell like this.
dont think it should be worth how much it is worth.
I agree with agiuliano87 nothing special about this fragrance.
and it doesnt last long at all. it wanders around on your skin for about an hour and its gone.
thinking of putting it up for a swap.
not sure...

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is a fairly uncomplicated scent, just imagine the original green Be Delicious with added roses and that pretty much sums it up. It's really nice and one of my favourites. It's romantic and delicate and I love the smooth skin accord and the blonde woods dry down. It's got a nice cozy skin scent at the end of the day.

This would make an ideal Valentine's Day gift as well as an anniversary present. An overall beautiful floral scent!

agiuliano87
agiuliano87

I remember smelling a sample of this when I was younger. I fell in love and needed to have it. I owned it for a while and after a while I gave it to my mother because I found myself using it just to get rid of it--not because I liked it. Im not sure what attracted it to me originally but theres really nothing special about the scent. Its very generic floral to me.

Musselille
Musselille

This is like the green Be Delicious, just not as strong and "chemical". And that is a very good thing!

A good apple/fruit scent for spring, summer and fall.

EDIT!
When I tested this and the green Be Delicious at the same time, I found out that it was not only the apple smell in this, but also a flowery smell in a mix with the apple.
I like this much more than the green Be Delicious. This is a soft summer fragrance.

Missyee
Missyee

i got this today and i applied this on my wrist anf Hugo boss femme on other wrist.
they smell so similar that now i am regreting buying this one.
but what i love is that its so subtle and lovely scent with less of rose..whereas femme has more crisp notes of rose in it.
i like both.

m4
m4

Pretty bottle and pretty scent in it :D
Again clean and fruity scent from DKNY. Most prominent is grapefruit and apple on me. It has short staying power and little sillage. Pity because it´s good blended and I love the drydown where you can smell some skinwood or what and grapefruit with rose to it. Yeyy it´s nice. Staying power is about 4 hours so it´s not too bad.. I can recommend it!! :D

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I think I was expecting a quite feminine scent, but the top notes are unexpectedly sharp and masculine on me (grapefruit? lime?). Very aftershavish. After a bit, 20 to 30 minutes, it settles down and I sense the floral heart, but it is rather faint and hard to identify. Slight apple, no apricot. Sweeter, more feminine now, but not really memorable. Then it just fades away. Three hours maximum. I don't think the DKNY BD line is meant for me.

Cams
Cams

Soft, feminine and sheer but with depth. The rose note wafts beautifully on my skin. Lovely!

I smell apple, grapefruit, and rose, in that order. This is not a soft floral on me, rather it has a bit of a sharp kick to it. It's very interesting to me that apple is used in the base, rather than the top.

aishahkay
aishahkay

love~

Akasha66
Akasha66

very pretty frag! nice and simple , lasts very good on skin ! very much like the classic be delicious but more fruity -summer smell!

imihelsone
imihelsone

A very girly and feminine scent. I would call it rather sweet than fresh, though. You can definitely smell the rose and lily of the valley. A nice summery day scent that most people around you will like. Perfect for chilling in the park and eating ice cream with your girlfriends. Staying power and sillage good as well.

EmyPlante
EmyPlante

What a lovely perfume! Smells fresh and fruity with a hint of rose, amazing :) Very feminine! Great lasting power too! Will definitely purchase again.

mimi88
mimi88

i can't say i dislike this but i don't like it too, i'll ignore this one. it's too light too fresh too much like air freshener (exactly air wick white flowers). sorry the lovers of this perfume but i can do nothing if it is so. bought a little bottle, after one spray i understood - i would not keep it for my self.

susan1326
susan1326

I am always on the lookout for a clean, fresh, light perfume as the hot, humid climate here in Florida can be overbearing in the summer. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is a perfect scent to keep me feeling fresh and lovely all day. It does tend toward soapy cleanness, but that's the effect I want on hot days. Stays around much longer than any of the Philosophy and Clean fragrances I have tried. Very delicate, light pink blossoms-if the perfume had a color/smell correlation it would smell pink. And clean, clean, clean!

nowheregal
nowheregal

i bought this to an acquaintance few days ago. it was on sale and was smelling gorgeous. later i decided to buy it to myself too. but it was finished ;(

tetra
tetra

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the trees are full of blossom and I smell divine...definite thumbs up for this perfume, I love it!

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

It's a kind of watery floral, a bit fruity.
I don't find anything special about this pink apple.

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

wearing it after a year today as today was the first proper day of spring where I live ( this was my signature last summer) and I'd forgotten how gorgeous this scent is! put me in a great mood at 8.30 am - has to be something! :D

djgirl1976
djgirl1976

This smells exactly like Velocity by Mary Kay. Not bad, but not worth the money.

Vosse
Vosse

I wanted to love this so much, however... Somehow the scent turned sickly sweet on me. All I could smell were cheap blossoms and something more like cotton candy.

DiBonD
DiBonD

This one is quite fruity but trying to be a little bit floral. It smells fresh/sweet but doesn't last quite long on my skin.

lukkyme
lukkyme

for wut this is I think it smells the way it looks--cheer rosey pink floral blossom's etc. . . .i just got a sample 2 try but from what im reading its gone after 1-2 hour's . . .i wont be able 2 purchase if this is the case . . .its a toss up between coacg poppy floral -or-estee lauder beautiful sheer- or this one .. .hope it lasts . . .

snua86
snua86

when i first smell this perfume at the counter, i totally love it...when i decided to buy one, the smell is kinda nothing like the one i smell before...it doesnt last too long too...i wonder if it is just me???

BananaInsanity
BananaInsanity

This is a very fresh, light and simple perfume. It's perfect for spring. It's sweet, floral and fruity. It smells more like pear than apple in my opinion.

I think this could be worn by all ages. It's sweet and light enough to be good for teens, but it's not so sweet that's it's overpowering, and the floral smell makes it feel a tad more mature. The smell isn't that strong so others around me can only really smell it if they are up close. People who have been standing close to me however, have complimented me on the smell, which is always a plus. This lasts quite a long time on my skin, I can still smell it very faintly on my wrist after 10 hours.

Although I'm enjoying this perfume, I wouldn't get it again. It's good to have once but after a while it gets a bit boring. I'm not much of a floral lover anyway.

I'd give this perfume a 7/10 because it is not particularly unique or memorable. However, it is a pleasant smell. If I had to describe it poetically, I would say it smells like roses covered in morning dew, and the sweet juiciness of the inside of a pear.

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

This one is possibly becoming my new signature fragrance. I absolutely love it! It smells so fresh and blossomy. I don't get that overbearing floral aroma, but an aroma of young blossoms in spring, with a hint of red apple. Love the lily-of-the-vally notes too. :) One that I will always have in my collection.

Allegra
Allegra

Fresh Blossom captures the spirit of spring/early summer really well with its heavenly good whiffs. It is sophisticated, fresh, airy, romantic and lovely all the way; just like a garden of delicate flowers bursting into full bloom in a beautiful summer day. One of my fave florals, definitely, and a true feel good -fragrance.

midhav
midhav

I love this scent, its so fresh and girly, just the smell that suits me! :) it makes me happy every time i smell it.

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

It took me a while but I'm finally in love! Soft rose with a fresh apple scent. I can even smell the jasmine in it! A lovely fragrance for Spring, Summer, and even February (very Valentine's Day friendly). :) I just wish that it lasted longer. It begins to fade after a mere hour on me. But after reading blogs on how to make perfumes last longer, I'm gonna give it another try :)

Update: I tried using it on ALL of my pulse points (wrists, neck, base of throat, between breasts, AND bends in elbow) and got at least 5-6 hours of fragrance out of it!

Pamella
Pamella

this is the only be delicious fragrance in the whole range that i like, and the more and more i smell it the more tempted i am

i think i have discovered what might be behind this unexpected fondness i have - there is no apple in this fragrance, and i think it smells wonderful without it

all the other 'apples' seem to smell rather synthetic and headache inducing to me, this one is gorgeous and its name suits it to a tee - its a beautiful fresh floral

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is a nice almost airy floral scent that gives me a terrible headache. I hardly ever get headaches either! About a half hour after I sprayed I started sneazing a bit so I think a couple things in this bother me. This is a decent perfume but I wouldn't buy this....it also smells really too young for me...almost too cutesy or fresh-girly. I don't really think this is mature enough for me. For some reason I get an impression of an echoe in this perfume. I can't explain why. I know that sounds strange but after it is sprayed its like a little invisible "echoe" comes around me an envelopes me. It hurts my head.

music.is.me
music.is.me

I have to say I have all the main dkny perfumes (by "main" i mean i dont have the candy apples or the juiced): Be delicious (green), red delicious (red), fresh blossom (pink), and golden delicious (yellow), and they are not interchangable at all. Each one is unique and smells nothing like the others. The only thing they have in common is that they all smell delicious. This particular one is really soft and feminine. Very floral-y, but not overpowering. It does not have too much of anything, it has just the right amount. Surprised that all the florals combined so well, and are not sickly sweet. Very fresh and clean. Amazing fragrance.

Mimi994
Mimi994

So beautiful <3

fifaatm
fifaatm

different but the same, if you want to compare it with the original be delicious.

different freshness, different notes (on me it's more floral with tiny bits of fruitness), but still has the same "kick" as the original.

fobia
fobia

My favorite out of all of the Be Delicious scents. I always get compliments for it. It has a nice, soft, fresh scent. The scent just doesn't last very long though :/

elenian
elenian

@misscherie07
This one to me smells more fresh..I cant wear the green one but this is really fresh and special.

kathyxnguyen
kathyxnguyen

This is definitely my favorite spring/summer fragrance. The first time I wore this, my boyfriend was like "You smell super good!". He could not stop sniffing me. Love love love this.

nuratif
nuratif

this perfume is amazing. perfect for spring and summer.

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

This is a really nice scent. Really fresh at first with the smell of apple and citrus together. Then the dry down is simply beautiful with rose and some hint of lychee, jasmine.

If I was a girl, this perfume would define me.

megan.memije
megan.memije

Everyone keeps saying apples but to me it smells a lot of lychee!

Other than that it's really very nice and light and fresh! Super pleasant.

cerebellum
cerebellum

I was lucky to find this perfume on sale for $19 at the local drugstore...I bought it pretty much before smelling it, and it turned out to be one of my favourites. To me it is very floral with a hint of fruit, but I don't really smell the apple in it at all. It is soft and pretty smelling, and I wear it to work all the time! My bf also likes this one on me, and always tells me how good I smell when I wear it.

nicole.lopez
nicole.lopez

It is the perfect perfume for the day. It is soft, floral almost imperceptible. However, I prefer perfumes that leave a mark and this unfortunately is not for me. The scent is pleasant but not striking so I use it as a cologne or splash. Definitely this is not my signature.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I am not a fan of the original (green) Be Delicious - I find it synthetically sweet and sugary, which is very odd and confusing towards its freshness. I don't like the red Be Delicious either. But this one I love. It is so fresh, almost a bit sour (to me it smells very Granny Smith-like). The drydown is very fresh. Smells like newly washed clothes that has dried outside.

A very feminine and fresh scent :)

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

This perfume smells almost exactly the same as Be Delicious, in my opinion. Yes, it's fresh, but so is Be Delicious. It does smell a little bit less 'green', but it isn't a totally different fragrance.

Bram
Bram

Okay I'm not a chick, but I just wanted to let the ladies out there know that this smells sexy!(and I'm sure most guys would agree) I only smelled it on a chick once before, over a year ago and that moment is still embeded in my head...it's so bright, fresh and it really draws in a person. I just had to let her know how good she smelled!, and we went on to be quite good friends...too bad she had to move back to Serbia... :'(

tinusha

Red apple reminds me of fall not spring. Very nice scent for this time of year.

tinusha

Red apple reminds me of fall not spring. Very nice scent for this time of year.

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

well actually i am 24 years old and I love this perfume! it smell great and very very fresh! its a perfect match for a date or on sundays with your family! :) i really recommend this perfume :) really smells great!

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

I hate Be Delicious and Red Delicious. I thought I'd hate this, but I don't. It smells like soft apple blossoms and roses. It's pretty nice.

Wingless
Wingless

A lot of acid green/pink apple with a few natural flowers (very soft notes of roses and jasmine). I find the dry down similar to the smell of fresh washed clothes: lemony scented detergent and moisture.

It's an ok fragance for everyday in summer or spring, young, very clean and simple, nothing dramatic or outstanding just acid fruits and soft flowers.

Sillage: average/low
Longevity: low

7/10 total cause it's easy to wear and versatile, suits a lot of situations and people. It's the kind of fragrance that could be worth the risk of buying without testing, if you like (no candy) apples and want something clean and safe.

Necabel
Necabel

Es un perfume muy fresco y agradable, con mucho aroma a manzana. Lo veo ideal para los días soleados de primavera y verano, pero solamente me apetece usarlo en estas condiciones. No creo que vuelva a comprar Be Delicious Fresh Blossom aunque me guste, ya que prefiero DKNY, y esto hace que me dé pereza usarla, llevo dos años con una botella de 30 ml. y aun me queda...

***

It's a very cool and pleasant perfume with much aroma of apples. I see it ideal for sunny days of spring and summer, but I only want to use in these conditions. I do not think again to buy Be Delicious Fresh Blossom but I like it, since I prefer DKNY, and that makes me use it laziness, I have two years with a bottle of 30 ml. and I still ...

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

Another one with a tester at CVS! The salesgirl's favorite, in fact--she told me she sprays herself with the tester. After smelling several icky 80s fragrances, this was a refreshing change.

I'm not sure I entirely got the apple--maybe apple blossom, if those smell. (We don't have apple trees in my part of California.) It was a nice, fresh floral--just the faintest hint of fruit. It was good enough to interest me in it for the future, perhaps, but not so compelling that I wanted to buy it right then.

lovefull5
lovefull5

I really liked it at the first few times I wore it, but something went wrong with the chemistry of my skin, on my mom it has a better smell, but on me it's nothing special.

nicki317
nicki317

I liked this at first, but after awhile I decided I don't. There is a certain fruit in it, I can't put my finger on it, but it makes me a bit nauseous. And when I did like it, I noticed that it had no staying power and I was frequently reapplying it. I'm surprised that there were not many negative reviews of this. Too fruity for me!

tahiszz
tahiszz

Crystal breath during rain in spring. Very delicate, feminine.

sammyjo
sammyjo

Light, fresh, and clean for warm spring and summer days... pure grapefruit in the opening, then dries down to a rosey apple. I like it but will not purchase again because of poor lasting power on me... 2 to 3 hours max, even when spraying it quite liberally on both my skin and clothes.

Abby xoxo

I love this fragrence so much. I mean I've had thuis for well over a year and it's never gotten old I love the rose and thefreshness of the perfume i think this is a really nice fragrence from DKNY :D xoxo

Eleiria
Eleiria

Oh yeah, it definitely "is as gentle and airy as the first spring days and shy buds". I like some fragrances from the Be Delicious line but this is the one I liked most. Perfect for summer, fresh, nice and yet not boring, not easily lost. Good one Donna! :)

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Very soft and soapy, the bottle is pretty too. :) Not one of my favourite scents, but it's clean and girlie so I don't mind it every now and then.

blakie44
blakie44

I saw that you could get this scent with a magazine, and since I had tested it before and liked it, I decided to buy it. However I remembered liking this better the first time I smelled it. It is a very floral scent. It smells mostly like rose, grapefruit and apple, very light, but also a little boring. I do think it is a nice scent, just not my favorite.

Ingriface
Ingriface

I bought this on the airport without even trying it. Was quite disappointed. It does not last and I can't seem to smell it on myself. Some have told me it is good though. Won't buy it again.

Crystalicious21
Crystalicious21

I love this one!! More men have asked me what I'm wearing than I can count. I've had to write it down a few times for different people so they could get it for their ladies :) If you don't like sweet scents then I wouldn't recomend it for you.

manideepac
manideepac

absolutely love this one! perfect for tropical weather...and for hot summer days!

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

It smells like the original green delicious (i.e appley and fresh and clean) but more floral. I like this one unfortunately this one doesnt last at all

sharyssa

I sampled this for the 2nd time today and wow I sprayed it a few times I couldn't get over how beautiful this smells it is better than most frags I have recently sampled and the pink makes it so cute! I got to get a bottle of this fresh girly scent!!

orchid_84
orchid_84

The print add for this captures the scent perfectly. It smells like crunchy granny smith apples, delicate floral blossoms, and fresh springtime air. The opening is crisp grapefruit and green apple, after which point it becomes more floral and just a hint of woodiness shows up in the drydown. Fresh, light and slightly sweet. I love this one for daytime in the spring and summer, and occasionally in the winter when I'm craving something to remind me of springtime.

aguasaguas
aguasaguas

I love this perfume. It mixes with my body chemistry really well, and smells so fresh and sweet but not over the top. It has a light rose smell that isn't too heavy like one your grandma might wear. Love it!

Ploppie
Ploppie

This is definitely the freshest perfume in my collection. Like Fuiji or Jazz apples and a youthful rose. Has a great lasting power on me especially in my hair. Everytime I wear this, I feel like dancing, even in the early morning. Just love it!

mil1991
mil1991

i love this one compare to the original one.
it smell like rose combined with apple..i love this!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is my favourite one of all the Be Delicious fragrances. Don't love the opening (which is a rather loud cirtusy-fruity accord). But it softens as it dries down and gets much better from there. Poor lasting power though.

claudiali
claudiali

Sweet floral scent. Lovely.

anastan1612
anastan1612

It's a great fresh scent, but doesn't last a long time.

Norgirl
Norgirl

A little bottle of heavenly smell . so fresh , clear. silky flowery in a way if i can say so. smells like you just got out of the shower , clean and fresh. But it is a very mild parfyme , Me at least needs a lot of it one my skin to notise it. but yes i love

Abby xoxo

This has a very sweet and fruity smell to it I love wearing it when I want to give myself a fresh boost of fragrence xx :)

FreshAir
FreshAir

This is my all time favorite work perfume. Its really fresh and a bit fruity but non offensive to your co-workers. True the staying power is not so good but I still think its worth it.

sweetlola
sweetlola

Smell fresh and sweet from lily, rose ,apple in the first and few minutes smell like shampoo for hair or soap jell same young lady.

guest_vanessa thompson
guest_vanessa thompson

I love this perfume,fresh but very ellegant. Reminds me empire of ellegance by Boca do Lobo. Check on bocadolobo.com. Enjoy!

Désirée
Désirée

I was looking for a simple, crowd-pleasing, easy to wear yet feminine fragrance. I have searched for the best "out of shower" type of fragrance for years. In my search I have tested a lot and also I have gone through so many stuff: Bath and Body Works, Clinique's Happy, Happy Heart, Dolce Gabbana Light Blue, Lacoste's pink perfumes, other body splashes..
Now, it seems to me, all this time, I have looking for this perfume.

Fresh Blossom is an energizing fragrance. It is not very special but it has this perfect balance that keeps you awake with its floral power but at the same time it doesn't annoy you because it is not sharp. Now, you can have this with a body splash but you wouldn't get the staying power. (which is not great but ok, 10/6. I reapply this 4-5 times during the day.)

After its beautiful opening this settles as a pleasant, clean floral with the hint of the original Be Delicious apple. It is not sour, it is not sharp, just girly, fun, clean and very comfortable.

I have the original Be Delicious too but I prefer this one. The green one could be cloying and not as safe as this one.

This is not going to be my signature scent but I hope I will always have this in my collection: as my safest and most pleasant floral. I am happily surprised.

guest_summergirl
guest_summergirl

i LOOVE THIS !!!
its great cause i live in the place were its all ways snny and everyone walk up to the corner shop and going swimming :)
its great 2just put on before i go 2 a friends or anywher close it last like 3,4
hours :)
it smells likeaprociot and lemons !

timi
timi

To me, this would have been the perfect perfume were it not for its non-existent staying power. I love how the opening notes are like a song of pink flowers and apricot, which slowly evolve into the apple-y scent that makes DKNY Be Delicious so perfect in the first place.

But, like I said, the staying power on this perfume is crap. It's a pity because I love the smell of this one better than the original. So should I buy it for its pretty scent and deal with lugging the clunky bottle around all the time? It's a tough call.

adele l
adele l

I have a little 1oz of this and don't reach for it very often so i'm not in love with it. However it's a very light, girly, pleasant, citrusy floral which is not overly fruity to my nose. Would be great for young girls on hot summer days.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDP smells great, is seductive and sweet, a mixture of floral aromas and fresh, almost floral aquatic falling, very fresh, perfect for summer, very suitable for young women is very sensual.

farai
farai

Got this over the weekend and i am loving it. Love the floral scent and the fact that it lasts long.

Lottis
Lottis

This was my signature scent last summer and I like it very very much. For first time, I understand the whole symphony, note for note in a fragrance ... I think.
This wonderful fragrance begins with freshly picked apricot sent and dries down to a softer tone of dried apricot, then the grapefruit make entrance but settle down very quickly. The flowers come out a bit soft in the middle before base of ripe red apples appear. Shades of light wood end this fragrance with a final soft touch.

I love this sent on hot days and this sent love my skin back!

JoJewel
JoJewel

I really love her Floral, Fresh, Citrus Fruity collection with apple as base and topping it with grapefruit & apricot alongside rose & jasmine (which is my fav), etc. Alongside 'Lola', a must to have:)

xs
xs

Very boring with some unpleasant sweetness. Very plain, one dimentional, Lacks any sophistication or elegance.

If you are looking for something with personality, don't bother with this one.

rainydays
rainydays

I have the rollerball with this on one end and Be Delicious on the other... this one is very pleasant and feminine. It has the same apple note as Be Delicious, but a lot less strong and with way more flowers. Light and subtle. I wouldn't say I love this, it's a little boring. But it's pretty :)

Elue
Elue

This has the most appealing bottle ever! If I would see it as a teenager, I would go nuts for it. (Though my favorite was Eden at that time.Lol.)

The bottle is cute but the scent is a little boring. Sorry, but it is like seeing the same movie. It is Be Delicious classic with some same old floral notes mixed.

Well, if you are young and looking for a pleasant smell; if you are not obsessed with being unique this might work for you. Plus you will get the cutest looking bottle on your vanity.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

I love the original green apple, so I thought I might like this one too.. I tried it - Bleh, waited to try it again before i review it, then tried it again - bleh again, then again.. I think I gave it just about enough tries.. it's rather ordinary and boring.. ok for everyday, but just doesn't grab my imagination.

cloyd42
cloyd42

At this point the franchise has wandered pretty far. This is a nice light fairly characterless scent. Heavy on the apple (which has a chemical note this time)and jasmine, the grapefruit is barely discernible. With nothing to cut the sweetness it loses conviction. Okay for a teenager on a hot day.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

This is a favorite of mine. Such a lovely soft fragrance. At first a get the grapefruit, then flowers and in the end apple with soft woods. Love it!
Only downside is the staying power, on my skin max 2 hours.

AcePilot
AcePilot

Just fantastic. Its going to be perfect for the hot days to come, and honestly it brings me happiness when I smell it, because it makes me invision spraying the cool mist on my chest and taking in the wonderful notes and loving every second.

It starts off with a fantastic grapefruit, but thats not all it is. Soon Rose joins in, and they do their dance. The dry down is definetly apple, but its not just apple. Its a mixture of everything, the grapefruit, the rose, Apricot and jasmine. Just lovely. Its very fresh and feminine. I LOVE IT!

Lucero
Lucero

This scent dissapointed i was hoping to like it but didnt,just another floral perfume...but i think i now know why i dnt like this scent nor the green be delicious(well besides it smelling like wood on me)they both have lily-of-the-valley & i dnt like how that flower smells...in all the this perfume isnt bad,just not for me.

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

i didnt smell too much apple and as someone said mayb a hint of musk at the base
it is nice/ok but mayb not worthy of the price tag as the others very very girly after an hour the smell is annoying me on my wrist id definately wear it as a gift
i recently just bought pretty from arden and thats quite floral so decided not to buy this bit similar

KittyGirl
KittyGirl

Love at first fresh flowery smell. I already had the original Be Delicious, but when I smelled this one, I just had to have it. Finally, after many years, my number one scent has changed.
Love the lily of the valley.

Ari
Ari

I loved this fragrance upon first sniff. I told the sales associate at Macy's that I was looking for something new in the "fruity" category but nothing too sweet. After advising her of some of the other fragrances I had a tendency to wear she suggest this one and I loved it!!! This fragrance had just come out for the Spring and the timing was right for me to change up. This fragrance is very light and not overly fruity or floral. Upon the first spritz you do get the grapefruit notes and then the fragrance dries down to a light floral . I personally never smelled any hint of apricot but I still like this fragrance over all. So much so that I ran out and had to re-buy:-)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I really liked it. Very light, feminine and clean. I would wear it on a nice summer day, and it's gentle enough to wear to work.

PinkNose
PinkNose

Fresh Bright Floral with an energizing fruity texture... light, clean & clear delicate floral with no musky heaviness, no sharp green scents... super easy to wear... plain, clean, feminine and ageless... great everyday scent for everyone... teens to grandmas

tangledvines
tangledvines

This is a nice fruity/flower mix perfume and I enjoy wearing it from time to time. There's nothing unique about it or overly interesting. I certainly wouldn't classify it as a beautiful scent or anything....it's just "nice". Very average, I'm afraid. But as far as fruity/flowery scents go, I've smelled worse and I've smelled better. *shrug*

Ivy
Ivy

This is my fave out of this collection. It's very sweet and floral.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

I just sniffed itfrom the bottle, to me it smelled pretty similar to the other BE Delcious scents...whatever really, nothing special...

dabaitu
dabaitu

its fresh and slightly sweet when i tested it. but i am thinking shud i get one after reading the reviews here :O

mwater1
mwater1

Be Delicious Fresh Blossom reminds me of Arden Sunflowers on the opening note. I don't find it similar to the regular Be Delicious perfume at all. While Fresh Blossom is pretty, it lacks the depth and some of the sweetness of the original. The opening notes begin sweet and lemony, eventually settling into the sensuous allure of the cassius. The jasmine and lily of the valley are the most prevalent floral notes within the fragrance . I didn't find much sweetness in this fragrance. The base notes of apple, wood, and what I believe to be a hint of musk though it isn't listed here. All in all, Fresh Blossom is a decent fragrance, but for the price I can just continue to wear Sunflowers.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

after reading the reviews here i was sure that i would never like this perfume, but after testing it, i must say that i've changed my mind :) it's a bit tropycal, so it's more appropriate for summer wear and it lasted quite long on my skin. too bad the summer is over, otherwise i would have surely added it to my collection :)

I'm a little underwhelmed by this fragrance. I was expecting a refreshing, slightly sweet yet fruity opening, however all I got was a soapy floral with subtle hints of apple.

Fresh Blossom isn't as strong as its predecessors Be Delicious and Red Delicious, it is much lighter and most likely a hit with women who prefer subtle and clean fragrances.

Seeming that I like scents with character, I can't seem to warm to this scent. In my opinion Fresh Blossom is bland and unimaginative.

The sillage is incredibly subtle and unfortunately the lasting power is not great, definitely not as lasting as the other DKNY fragrances.

guest_angelic disgrace
guest_angelic disgrace

This smelt lovely & fresh when I first put it on.So much so I bought it.After wearing it for half an hour,I promptly returned to the perfume shop & asked for a refund.It smelt like toilet duck,absolutely vile.

guest_penne
guest_penne

hmm i see many reviews say it's not longlasting, but on me it stays for at least 7 hour, with good sillage too.
Now,about the scent, it's very fruity and slight floral. I get apple from the beginning till the end. Not tart apple, but kind of sweet, like fuji apple. Apple is the lead role and other floral notes are supporting role. I couldn't even tell what flower.
Well, it's a sweet pretty scent. Girlish in my opinion. I enjoy it but i won't buy 2nd bottle because i'd better get another (more mature) pink fruity floral perfume for a change.
Oh and i think (without apple) it's quite similar to Versace Bright Crystal.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Pink Grapefruit for 5 min, then a decent soft floral for 15 more, then nothing. What is DK thinking?

Migotka
Migotka

I have recently visited my local perfume store. The shop assistant asked me what kind of perfume I liked. When I told her: "oriental, heavy-ish", she said: "Oh, lets see, we have a premiere from DK, maybe you would be interested?". You can imagine my shock after trying it, it has nothing oriental in it, it is also (for me), one of the most disappointing premiere if this year. It sure is pretty, but at the same time so repetitive and unremarkable. I can understand that the summer has come, and lighter fragrances are more popular, this is not excuse to put out on market another fragrance that you can not tell from hundreds and hundreds of others out there. I am not a huge fan of the red and green apples, but at least they are original in their own way, which I can not say about this one.

purple_pixie
purple_pixie

Not that I really loved some other Be Delicious but this one totally disappointed me.To me it smells just like some Avon's shower gel and moreover,I can barely feel it after half an hour.

falovalo
falovalo

This barely had any smell. Floral maybe? I couldn't detect anything distinct in this at all, kind of a waste to make and market a perfume if it's not noticeable in the least.

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

sorry but i think it smells like Pledge, the furniture polish :(
it has no complexity what-so-ever, the ending is too soft for my liking so it smells as though it has completely dissappeared..oh well, i would stick to the original be delicious for a nice, crisp, fresh summery scent.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Not the best lasting power in the history of perfumes, but I definitely do not mind having to reapply. This fragrance is completely fresh and exhilarating! It smells like spring, as if it captured nature's blossoms and placed them into a little bottle.

I don't sense any apple in the basenotes, but the scent opens with apricot and grapefruit and fades to lily of the valley and light jasmine, although i still sense some apricot. The description above it great it is a light airy fragrance which is perfect for spring and summer. Overall it lasted maybe 3 hours on me that I could smell it.

jatzzie
jatzzie

Dissapointing...The apricot especially lookmed very appealing but in the end, the only thing I got out of this fragrance was the fact that it was just very fresh.No fruits, whatsoever.

chance25
chance25

I've never really found the Be Delicious line very appealing. If it weren't for the pink bottle I probably would have walked past. My very first whiff is a citrus peel, maybe pink grapefruit or a really sweet orange. Zest, flesh the whole thing. It then smells like limes mixed w/ soft floral notes. The life of the perfume smells fresh like the beginning only toned down. Very well blended, I really like this one!

Bouquet
Bouquet

I sampled this and I really like it. It's very fresh and tender and great for warm spring and summer days and it's work-appropriate. Not really a nightime fragrance,unless you are outdoors. Lasting power on me, is about three hours, much less than the original green. It's also not as versatile (the green can be used for spring, summer and fall).
"Fresh Blossom" is, however, MUCH MUCH better than the Red.

So my advice is, if you can only afford ONE, get the green original. If you can afford TWO (or already have the green), get the
Fresh Blossom and use it for spring/summer.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

After trying to inhale every bit of imparted scent from the page ad for Fresh Blossom in a magazine, I decided I must sample this! After wearing the sample I was a bit disappointed in it's lasting power. Not so much for me, kind of disappeared. Although I still think it smells amazing I feel like Avon's Wish of Luck is just as nice.

MrsParker1107
MrsParker1107

Just bought this yesterday and it's already one of my new favorites by Donna Karan. Sweet but absolutely wonderful scent.

guest_rachel mary
guest_rachel mary

I really like the Original be delicious and it has great staying power on me, but didnt like any of the others, look forward to trying this one, it sounds lovely will be keeping an eye out for this one!

annaraven
annaraven

I just got this today. It's exactly what I wanted for Spring! I'm loving it!

essija
essija

Wow, this is great, its smells mostly like roses then drys down to red apple. Will wear this in spring. I want....

Rock´n´roll
Rock´n´roll

I love the other two Red and Be Delicious, but this is much better than the other! It´s soo fresh! Perfect for those upcoming spring days... I´m totally in Looove with this one!
But this one isn´t as longlasting as the original or the red one.. that´s a Big Minus for me...

LoveScent
LoveScent

I am not big on the whole apple sent, I find it rather boring. And the whole collection simply smells like apple, no matter what other notes it claims to have. However, I hope this one surprises me.

chelle
chelle

fruity like the original but with a soft fresh floral kick. its great for spring. i really like it and would gladly recommend it to anyone who likes the original. it is indeed sweet but not sweeter than the original.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan 3.98 out of 5 based on 1223 ratings and 196 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.