Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense by Donna Karan is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense was launched in 2012. Top notes are citruses and apple blossom; middle notes are rose and violet; base notes are woodsy notes, orris root and musk.

Citruses Apple Blossom

Rose Violet

Woodsy Notes Orris Root Musk

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense Fragrance Reviews

pi^2
pi^2

It smells happy. I like it, but of the "intense" line I prefer golden intense. On me it got a bit sour at first, and stayed as a generic floral. I won't buy it, but if I got it as a gift, I would probably use it sometimes.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

It is not fault of giving "be delicious" collection a try, but, again the only scent I get, it's alcohol blended with some chemicals.

bridgette
bridgette

Harsh. Sorta that harsh soapy smell. Or harsh grass mixed with lemon. Lemony spiciness. No sweetness. Not into it.. hurts my nose.

tsunnami
tsunnami

It's OK - smells a bit like scented hairspray on me.
Not bad, but if I want to smell like hairspray, I'll just use hairspray. :)

persefoni
persefoni

True apple is what overwhelms me in this one.... then come the rose and the citruses... a happy-refreshing winter scent, i would say..

To my nose there's no apple blossom here ( as in Helena Rubinstein's Apple Blossom) but the (green?) apple scent will more that satisfy apple lovers! And rose lovers, as a matter of fact!

Quite long lasting and quite strong, too!

orchidlover
orchidlover

Yes, here is the missing piece of the original. The lasting power and sillage is really stonger.
I didnt find any other difference between this and the original one, so the juice is the same, worth the money the intensity.

PS: Also a good alternative for FB Art limited edition which is discontinued, but it was also INTENSE than original one. If you dont have the limited, you can have Eau so intense instead of it, hopefully Eau so intense is not a limited edition and will stay with us forever.

DK did it finally, good job! :)

dovey
dovey

Fruity Floral Woody :) if there's ever such classification in perfumes
Once u apply it......it takes u to a journey like u're walking inside a forest after it had just stopped raining so everything still smells fresh & misty
First its a lot of sweet apples ,.....
then Roses show up ,......
Finally the dry down is woody

Forest am I right? :)))
LOve it..... my first sophisticated floral fruity perfume after being a gourmand fan for years :))

kriswsa
kriswsa

I like the original fresh blossom better..

lilou
lilou

Soft, musky, fresh. Rose is very present. The same as Atlas Mountain Rose - The Body Shop. So very nice and good lasting power.

chuckrocks
chuckrocks

I recently received a sample of this and I love it! It's one of those scents that just instantly makes you happy. It's not overly sweet or overly floral. The only problem is that it does not last! Maybe 2-3 hours tops. I don't mind reapplying it though - it is that yummy!

paojaime
paojaime

I didn't smell any apples/fruitiness in this. All floral! I don't love it. Strong at first, fades fairly quick. It's all flowers, not much else.

heyjudette
heyjudette

Definitely started with the scents of apples going into roses then the violet came. This is a very sweet, very spring set and definitely has that fresh feeling to it.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I smelled this and had to have a bottle! It's january and dreary and rainy, yet this blossoming rose is cheering me up, love it!

At first spray I get a very smooth rose note, deliciously rich and 'creamy' without being cloying or too sweet. It's a 'denser' rose than Bvlgari's "Rose Essentielle", and far richer in the middle & drydown than TBS's Moroccan Rose. The orange blossom and violet add a sweetness that is not too girly and not too "old". The musk and wood notes make it more grounded. It's a sensual and very pretty rose. I am wearing it today because it is a happy and cheery scent, and I needed a break from the heavier winter scents.

The bottle is a bit awkward, but than again I've never been a fan of the DKNY bottle design. I tried the regular Fresh Blossom but liked the Intense much better. I love silage and longevity and the original is a bit weak on those fronts on me. The Intense is stronger but don't expect a rose-bomb! It's noticeable but not 'in-your-face'. I like it and enjoy it. I can only recommend this as a must sample for all rose fans. This one can be worn by everybody, whenever and wherever, all you need is a penchant for a yummy rose : )

Silage is: "a sensual & very creamy rose aura" -- Longevity is 5+ hours.

KateAnnells
KateAnnells

I bought and absolutely love smelling it! It reminds me of a spring floral but it is actually quite fruity without being sweet like or sickly. I think the bottom notes balance it out whilst not beingneven slightly woody. It reminds me of standing near apple blossom, roses and citrus trees. And I thought it lasted well. Perhaps people think it fades because their own noses grow used to it? Gorgeous if you like floral or fruity fragrances and don't want something too young. I also like Marc Jacobs daisy... Chloe, and Romance by ralph lauren. If that helps... Blossom Intense is a buy that I am NOT having any second thoughts about!!!,

devimeliani
devimeliani

I have it on my top collection even I just bought it two days ago! I adore the fresh blossom so much, way better than the golden one in my opinion. Eau so Intense has better lasting power and smells stronger. Very fresh and girly. I get like three or four compliments already from my friends, some of them even like to stand near me just to smell me! Marvelous <3

niecwiecio
niecwiecio

This scent is absolutely amazing, I smell rose and green notes I think. The bad thing about it is the longevity.. it disappears after about 30 minutes while being outdoor.

BritXOX
BritXOX

This same as fresh blossom, but it is stronger and lasts longer.

m4
m4

Intense? Really? I tried this today and I find it quite boring. I don´t see anything similar to the normal fresh blossom. (maybe my bodychemistry)I tested it and smelled just rose with something little plastic and it did smell like rubber. Staying power is really poor on me just about 20 minutes. I think the 1st one is way way better.

SandraV
SandraV

Oh this sounds lovely-glad to hear the rose is prominent.Cannot wait to try this as there's not a note in it I don't like<3

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Can't wait to try this one, the original fresh blossom is so light and I hardly smell anything also too watery.

TheAlyssaVega
TheAlyssaVega

This is a wild rose. Cold & Pure.
Super.

gigiletta
gigiletta

i tested it last week and adore it:) totally different from the appleish dkny perfumes also fresh blossom too.very soft sugary roses,powdery violets and freshness like morning dew.comfortably for office or lunch at daytime.not so longlasting but very likeable for me.

danimcneil
danimcneil

Yes please do! Fresh blossom is by far my fave of all the delicious line! And INTENSE?? YES!!!

jonr951
jonr951

I want this! NOW! Please oh, please oh, please come to the US! : )

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense by Donna Karan 3.68 out of 5 based on 117 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.