Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches new DKNY Be Delicious limited perfume editions for the spring of 2011. Those are two juicy fruity floral fragrances Be Delicious Juiced and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced, the latest version of the original Be Delicious and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom from 2009.

Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced is a feminine, charming and intense scent of delicate sugared flower petals. Top notes are pink grapefruit, blackcurrant, freesia and passion flower. The heart of apple blossom, lily, rose and sweet pea is placed on the base of rosewood, vetiver and white musk.

It is available as 30 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Freesia Black Currant Passion Flower

Apple Blossom Lily-of-the-Valley Sweet Pea Rose

Vetiver Musk

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Fragrance Reviews

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Sometimes I wonder why I have this one in my collection, but then I will wear and remember why I bought. Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced it a super fresh floral that is extremely easy to wear. It makes you feel fresh and clean. To me this fragrance is not really fruity to me it is more floral and is stronger than the original DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. To my nose the strongest note is actually lily of the valley, which is a pretty difficult note for me to wear, so I’m glad I enjoy it here. The next strongest note I pick up on is sweet powdery rose. Overall this is not a complex fragrance quite linear simple and easy to wear. I really like it and I would actually recommend it to people who are looking for a fresh floral fragrance. ^_^

andabri
andabri

Just like the original Be Delicious and Be Delicious Juiced, I prefer the original Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, over the Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced.

All I get is a really strong lily smell. It's not a nice lush, fresh lily, it's kind of sharp and offensive. I also smell rose leaves, not the actual flower.

The original Be Delicious Fresh Blossom has a nice fresh floral smell with a mix of peach on my skin. This juiced version doesn't really smell much like the original at all. It's very linear, there's no fruit like the original to balance it out and give it some depth and dimension.

minamina
minamina

Very aggressive after smell, liked it in the start though...

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

I like the Be Delicious collection. I like DKNY perfumes, and I think this one is great too. :)

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

چنان سیب را بایئد خود ولی اول بو را بالذت استشمام مکنیم وبعد سیب نوع خود را میخوریم در سرحال بودن زمان را یادآوری مکنم

nola.lee
nola.lee

It's a nice light, fruity scent.

nicki317
nicki317

I have the original fresh blossom and I like this one better because I was not crazy about a certain fruit scent (maybe the apricot?) in the orignal. This one is fresh and rosy. It makes me smile. I don't think it will be in my top 5, or a signature fragrance but I think it's a fun summer scent.

My3Champs
My3Champs

Not crazy about it, will wear sometimes.

mimiben555
mimiben555

nice lovely fragrance

Darinino_
Darinino_

This is so lovely rose fragrance. Its like lying on fresh creamy pink roses. Very romantic.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I like this scent. I have tried to purchase it but it is never available. A nice sweet, girly scent. I like that it is fruity floral and has pink coloring. I didn't buy the be delicious because it was a green bottle and more citrus. This one is my favorite in the line

Emma x
Emma x

From what I can remmeber of this scent it was pretty powdery, more floral than fruity, its a really delicate scent too, i would say it's perfect for spring when you want something fresh, pretty and girlie to wear. Emma x

brc123
brc123

Love it! Super fresh which I love and I personally like it better than the original Be Delicious which personally I think way to many people have.. That's just me but I like to smell different than everyone else :P

takeasniff
takeasniff

I hate to say this but it is like Jennifer Lopez to me. Too much of the apples going on. One after another. Not to mention they are limited so if you really like it then it's hard to get when it is out of production. I am sick of the apples and they all dry down to the same smell. They give me a headache as well and very expensive. The only apple which has anything interesting going on is the nights one with the smokeyness. This just isn't my house of perfumes obviously. I like them when I smell them on people but I personally cannot be bothered with it.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Well... It's different than the other Delicious perfumes. It's sweeter, stronger, more fruity but somehow it's fruitiness is more artificial and heady than the others. When I say heady, I mean in a discomforting way. I don't know, it seemed a bit like Barbie perfumes out there for little girls. I wouldn't wear it though. The original Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is much nicer and prettier than this.

This was too floral-sweet for me and a bit kitschy. It had nothing of an apple, I found.

campfirekansas
campfirekansas

A sweet, floral, fruity scent. Nothing particularly unique, but definitly a great smell for summer without being too sickeningly sweet. A great summer smell. I love it!

Deliciuos
Deliciuos

I didn't like it-it smells like incense to me,way too strong.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Although this isn't my style, it is ok. Quite strong, at first I thought I could smell cherries but I was mistaken. It turned out smoky on me, which I liked. Very very fruity!!

kittymoon
kittymoon

It is nice and girlie, flowery and fruity but also very strong! It is a bit like H&M, everybody likes it, it's exactly what girls want these days. Nice, confirm, unedgy

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

Awesome scent for spring/summer..very fresh/pretty...not a fan of the Be Delicious line, however, this one I will be purchasing. Very feminine and fun!!

sham_1983
sham_1983

sweet pea middle note remmind me of absolutely guvenchy limited edition ... lovely

rehabnursevanessa
rehabnursevanessa

I cannot wait to get this for myself as a birthday gift this spring! The fragrance description is totally "me!"

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

SMELLS GOOD, FRESH FLORAL,CLEAN ROSEY,CITRUS NOTES...AND DRYSDOWN TO A SOFT CLEAN FLORAL....NOT TOO FRUITY SO...JUST NICE AND CLEAN..REMINDS ME OF ISSEY MIYAKE IN THE MIDDLE NOTES...! :)

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced by Donna Karan 3.58 out of 5 based on 114 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.