Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Juiced Donna Karan for women
dislike

tropical
DKNY Be Delicious Juiced Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches new DKNY Be Delicious limited perfume editions for the spring of 2011. Those are two juicy fruity floral fragrances Be Delicious Juiced and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced, the latest version of the original Be Delicious and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom from 2009.

Be Delicious Juiced is a refreshing scent of succulent New York apples and watery notes, even juicier than the original Be Delicious fragrance. The composition opens with bright fruits of mango and pear blossom. The mid is dominated by green apples surrounded by vibrant floral bouquet of lily of the valley, peony and violet. Creamy woody notes like cedar and white amber form the base of the perfume.

It is available as 30 ml EDT.

Mango Pear

Passion Extreme

DKNY Be Delicious Juiced Fragrance Reviews

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

This smells so much like beautiful day by BBW that it's crazy to me, although I do like this one a little bit better.
I really like the mango in here, it makes the composition so extra yummy and juicy! I mean pear & apple are cool, but mango adds this kind of juicy sweetness. You just couldn't have gotten it without the mango. I do get a little bit of cedar and violet, but not till the fragrance has faded quite a bit.
This smell is very young to me, it reminds me of where I was in life 5 years ago more so than now. I am rarely in the mood to wear it, but I hang onto it because when I am in the mood to feel "young", have an excited mood, or playful feeling it's great to have!

andabri
andabri

It's fresh green apple juice. This smells like the original, but the notes are amped up, I guess that's why it is "juiced" The freshness is a lot sharper and the green apple in this is more sour. The sweetness is overpowered by those two notes. I actually like the original better, the "juiced" up notes are bit too strong and in your face. The original is smoother and easier on the nose.

lovely0219
lovely0219

I bought this from eBay thinking I would get the DKNY Be Delicious one, instead I got the Juiced one. I sprayed it immediately to see if it was the same, and to my surprise it is!! Of course being the juiced edition just means it's lighter and each spray is a little bit more like a splash instead. It still lasts on me as much as the original one, overall I was pretty satisfied too. If you're planning to buy a perfume on eBay, just make sure to buy it as a tester or in a used condition from a reliable seller with 100% feedback. Chances are you won't be disappointed, and always ask how long they've had the perfume for. Good luck :)

nfitz58
nfitz58

It's a very nice scent..sometimes it can be overpowering

nola.lee
nola.lee

It's fresh and light. Also has a long lasting scent.

jelliebean
jelliebean

One of my favourites I'm be delicious addict an this is so fruity and fresh

evekrieg
evekrieg

smells young and cheap. one of my least favorite scents to come across, anywhere.

Myanani
Myanani

It's make me feel fresh all day, a smells of juicy apple..

Tania
Tania

I don't usually buy a perfume if I've only smelt it once. I try to live with it for a while to make sure I feel good wearing it! But this one is such an easy to like perfume. It is simple, fruity, fresh and lovely. The main note is apple but I can also smell peach and white flowers. It is perfect for the summer! I just leave it in my handbag and wear it as soon as it get too hot and I need a little freshness!

tmy
tmy

Mmm..yes..this is a pretty fragrance , with absolutely apple smell . Not bad, it's really summery, fresh. But yeah..i don't really want to smell like an apple, but it smells very good , it's just perfect for beach, for summer <3 :x . If i could buy 3 perfumes .. this would be one of them for SURE !

Very much apple. Nice but I don't wanna smell like an apple :)

soprano
soprano

According to my taste (I am a sour-sweet fruity, fresh-floral, and aquatic lover) it is even better than original if you like green apple smell. It is like green apple juice really, not so sweet but fresh like a sour apple. I like the original version but I love this limited version. I stocked 2 bottles of this version (and it is available as 50 ml in my country) because it is limited :)

ZoeRight
ZoeRight

Smells like a jolly rancher. Not my thing. Blah!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

CLEAN..TOP NOTES ARE LIKE THE ORIGINAL..THEN SOFTENS TO A CLEAN APPLE MIXED WITH SOFT CREAMY NOTES! IF U ARE LOOKING FOR THE JUICED VERSIONS TO BE ALL ESCADA FRUITY...WELL, THEY ARE NOT...JUST VERY CLEAN. :)its a keeper though....u have to wear the limited edition lotion that is for both scents..to get the juicy effect!! lotion a must have!

DKNY Be Delicious Juiced by Donna Karan 3.70 out of 5 based on 145 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Juiced fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Juiced, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Juiced by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Juiced by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.