Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Kisses Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Kisses Donna Karan for women
dislike

Kisses from New York arrive with the new perfume by Donna Karan, called DKNY Be Delicious Kisses, as a limited, summer edition for 2008.

This is an innocent and sexy fragrance which intoxicates with its aromas and will celebrate the season with lots of love and kisses it radiates with. The successor of the original perfume DKNY Be Delicious introduces red apples from America in this edition and is refreshed by cucumber aroma and sparkling grapefruit. The heart awaits with magnolia, tuberose, lily of the valley, violet and rose, while the bottom notes include accords of sandalwood, leather, light wood and white amber.

The perfume is available in a pink bottle, which continues the tradition of its predecessor and has a form of an apple. It is available as a 50 ml edt (the price is 47 euro) and will be at the market from June 2008.

Red Apple Cucumber Grapefruit

Magnolia Tuberose Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Rose

Sandalwood Leather Amber

DKNY Be Delicious Kisses Fragrance Reviews

AnyaV
AnyaV

I wanted the Mini Bottle of Original DKNY Be Delicious (Green) for collection and it came with a mini version of this perfume. I'm glad it was a mini-version. I din't really like it despite that I like all the notes its made of.

gonulciftci
gonulciftci

It was the worst perfume I ever had. My brother in low gave it to me as a present. Who wants to smell like a cucumber. I gave it to my friends daughter.

fallingin28
fallingin28

A lovely fresh smell, slightly sweet, and yummy! I do get the hint of leather on the dry down, but it's not over powering, it balances the fresh and sweetness. I don't smell much vanilla, but can smell the lilly and cucumber and it's lovely. I think all the notes work well and balance one another, and this is a lovely summer scent.

Lala Chen
Lala Chen

It's sexy.in good smell.I want to buy the pink one and the green one.

vavavoom
vavavoom

it selected from customers like a good gift for teenagers
i love it and it make you feel hungry !!

DKNY Be Delicious Kisses by Donna Karan 3.79 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Kisses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Kisses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Kisses by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Kisses by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Nina Ricci Nina Paco Rabanne Lady Million Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Ralph Lauren Ralph Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Vera Wang Princess Dior Midnight Poison Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Britney Spears Fantasy Paris Hilton Can Can Dior Miss Dior Cherie Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Oriflame Miss O