Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious London Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious London Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious London Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious London Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches a new collection of limited edition fragrances DKNY Be Delicious Hearts The World, which consists of four fragrances inspired by and devoted to the following major cities: New York, London, Paris and Rio de Janeiro.

DKNY Be Delicious London is inspired by the spirit of the city, as well as the English countryside. It illustrates landmarks such as the River Thames, Trafalgar Square and Cotswolds.

Top notes: green apple and hyacinth. Heart: black currant bud, honeysuckle and English roses. Base: vetiver and amber.

The fragrances are available as 50 ml EDP, limited editions. DKNY Be Delicious London was launched in 2012.

Hyacinth Green Apple

Cassia Honeysuckle Rose

Vetiver Amber

DKNY Be Delicious London Fragrance Reviews

seokming
seokming

This is a very nice flanker of DKNY be delicious.
The rose is sophisticated and well-formulated in this pink perfume. While rose scents don't usually go well with my body chemistry, things are different with this one. While others come off as grannyish or too flowery on me, DKNY London smells modern and sophisticated ...yet feminine.
Of the 4 in this bunch- Rio, NYC, Paris and London. I'd say London is my favorite.

I have some good news for those who love the abstract floral perfumes chez Bond no 9 but cannot afford the top dollar price. DKNY Be Delicious London smells a lot like Chelsea Flowers!

An abstract, clean, strong, big sillage, fresh, fruity-floral perfume. More floral than fruity, but very abstract either way... We're talking simple scent molecules here. The moment I donned this juice, I exclaimed "Chelsea Flowers!" It might also bear similarities to Park Avenue and a couple of the others, but I've worn Chelsea Flowers more because I own a bottle.

Yes, it's wearable and public-venue friendly. Some people find this sort of composition "screechy", "shrill", etc., but this is the way of the modern abstract IFRA-inspired floral fragrance!

Do you tweet? Are you modern?

tamatomoca
tamatomoca

I've been trying the Be Delicious Cities collections, and they've been consistently very faint and poor in its longevity. At the time of spraying this scent, the signature apple scent is sensed. (Probably the closest to the original Be Delicious out of Rio, Paris and London - I still have to try NYC.) There's a hint of floral that reminds me of the Fresh Blossom edition of the DKNY Be Delicious line - however, given how shortly lived this scent is, I couldn't pick out much more than this. Too bad, because the apple opening is wonderful. I wish it lasted longer.

adeleit
adeleit

As soon as I sniffed it from the paper, I almost fell in love with this perfume. With me, there was a French female friend who is very good at perfumes and whose taste is much different from mine, but even she loves it! And a male friend of mine adores it as well saying it is a very sexy smell. It is very appropriate for daily use during spring and summer. Besides, it is long-lasting on me, I sprayed it once on my neck around 9 in the morning and slept between 4 and 10 and when I went back to bed later at that night, I could smell it from the pillow! This is a candidate to be my favorite perfume for daily use.
p.s. Last night at a party a guy came to me to talk and like 1 minute later, he couldn't help commenting on my scent, he said he liked it so much for a few times and then he asked the brand, and it was obviously DKNY London!

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Powdery, smells like baby oil. Not for me, maybe to someone that likes motherly warm scents. It does smell different though. Not your common Be Delicious apple.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i'm in love with rose-y fragrance, so i love it. Sometimes it's reminds me of Lancome's Tresor in Love, but fresher and dkny london's dry down is so close with top notes bath and body work's butterfly flower.

i am able to smell rose-y notes until 4th hour, and for another 4 hour, the dry down notes still linger on my skin, but very very soft. I voted moderate longetivity because of this reason.

cezanne526
cezanne526

i received samples of all 4 of the be delicious "city" perfumes, so i am reviewing them all:
the <3 london starts off very floral, i see why it is described as reminiscient of the countryside, to me it reminds me of running through green fields when the flowers are all in bloom...when it starts to dry down it gets fresher and fruitier. its a nice, very feminine perfume...a little too sweet and floral for me but great if youre looking for a frest sweet floral scent

suppie
suppie

I'm afraid I can't even smell this scent on me. It's got a very weak projection and the lasting power is less than 2 hours. Not worth the price you purchase for.

leavesofgrass
leavesofgrass

This one smells of rose, before seeing the notes I knew it was rose based. I've tried the 4, and this is the best one by far. The worst being New York (which smells like the ugly twin of the original Be Delicious).

2663581mom
2663581mom

I love this it has a long staying power and smells really nice.It's a thumbs up for a work scent or to wear out and about daily.

Mrs.Scents
Mrs.Scents

Really nice fragrance, might have a bit too much rose for me. Great fragrance for sunny days or to brighten a rainy one!

Cams
Cams

Really nice - but didn't last :(

Amelie Emily
Amelie Emily

I love it. The smell is so fresh and fruity!!!!

DKNY Be Delicious London by Donna Karan 3.65 out of 5 based on 79 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious London fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious London, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious London by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious London by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.