Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Men Donna Karan for men

DKNY Be Delicious Men Donna Karan for men
dislike

coffee

DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. DKNY Be Delicious Men was created by Olivier Gillotin and Pierre Negrin. The fragrance features juniper berries, patchouli, green apple, coffee, sea notes, jasmine, grapefruit and woodsy notes.

Juniper Berries Patchouli Green Apple Coffee Sea Notes Jasmine Grapefruit Woodsy Notes

DKNY Be Delicious Picnic in the Park for Men
Angel Schlesser Essential for Men

DKNY Be Delicious Men Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

It's very bitter and sour. Coffee,grapefruit and apple does not sound like a good mix or smell like it. I have had my bottle for around 5 years and it's about 3/4 full. I don't know why I did not sell it in the past.Maybe I was hoping it would be discontinued and could demand a nice price tag? Folks if you ant a coffee scent check out MJ Legend or Rochas Man. If you want apples check out Chrome Legend.

djjokerboy
djjokerboy

i have this NEW 1.7oz and i DO NOT LIKE IT. its nice but not for me. Looking to trade for a 1.7oz Desire by Dunhill (RED) --OR-- 1.7oz Minotaure by Paloma Picasso!!

Jun0711
Jun0711

I felt this cologne was nice when start to wear this.
This cologne has strawberry & coffee & woody note side, each sides mixed very well.
But after few minutes later, its gone & changed seawoods smell.
I don't know why. It made me disappointing.

Thomaso7
Thomaso7

a very juicy sweet apple mixed with woodyness and a few light roast coffee beans giving a kinda coolish slight burst to it in the beginning (somehow). I would not know it is coffee without the notes listed, but that must be it. very juicy scent up front, but quickly turns freshly split woody, like a sapling. the apple is still there. has some bitterness. Not bad, doesn;t last super long though.

I got this a while back - like 12 years ago. still have it though. summer scent - casual/sporty.

JoeOM
JoeOM

I was quite disappointed with this. Not to say that it isn't a nice fragrance but I think my expectations were too high after trying the women's DKNY Be Delicious fragrances which are normally extremely fruity, fresh and floral.

It starts with a nice, zesty apple blast but this eventually turns into what I can only describe as apple mush, perhaps?

I only get a slight bit of coffee here which is a shame as this is what I was wanting the most from it. Instead I get a lot of the juniper berries and woodiness.

More aromatic and spicy than fresh, zesty coffee.

Doesn't project much but lasts a solid 5 hours and is good when I get an unexpected whiff of it later in the day. Cheap enough too.

scentedkub
scentedkub

I have tried this fragrance about three times, and it's really just "Meh" to me. It doesn't stink to me; it just comes off like a kinda spicy, kinda fresh scent that has decent longevity and workplace appropriate sillage. Maybe I will feel differently in the summer, but now it's just a bit boring. Hell I may even try the coconut body butter trick from Ulta if it'll jazz it up a bit. LOL

Jennypennypocket

Women, do you want to smell absolutely divine for hours???

Layer "Be Delicious (for men)" with "Coconut Cream" body butter by Ulta (made for and sold in Ulta stores).

I usually detest the smell of fruity or sugary-scented perfumes, but in this case, the mild, creamy sweetness of Ulta's Coconut Cream body butter, perfectly compliments the velvety smooth, cognac-tinged smokiness, of the lovely masculine cologne, "Be Delicious".

I feel confident and sexy, and yet even calm and modest when wearing this combination...

So many fractions can result when certain fragranced lotions and perfumes are successfully layered!

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

I like this. Its not horribly spicy at all. I don't get too much spice, nor do I get coffee. It smells like a very fresh lemon. An ozonic, peppered lemon thats been in the shower.

CGV
CGV

Totally love this one ever since its release. Comforts and calms, refreshens and provides a good mood. I love the sour note and how the apple blends with the coffee. This scent doesnt take itself so damm seriously and therefore has an ease to it which is remarkable. Suitable for a sunny morning or even a rainy afternoon. Its not perfect but cmon, is NY City perfect, is any city perfect? Dirty sidewalks and rough areas are everyhwere but its the vibe that counts, the feeling, and this little baby does a perfect job on this aspect. If there would be an Intense or EDP version, I would drop any other fragrance (except for my good old Green Irish Tweed).

am78
am78

As a Lady I want to say that this fragrance is amazing for us girls in the Fall/Winter months... warm spicy and fruity .. I classify it as a total unisex fragrance.. don't be afraid to try this one yourself girls! Amazing scent!

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

My brother loves this stuff, he weint into a perfume store and just spent all this tester bottle on him.... On me it's even better

dfdfdf
dfdfdf

ööğğğkk. hate it!!

Jennypennypocket

I "blindly" bought this on clearance at Walmart for $9.99 & loved it so much I returned at 1am to snatch up the last bottle. Though meant for men, I think this cologne's sultry scent of an october night stroll w/ a twist of grapefruit is perfect for me.

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

Smells like an Indian restaurant. Spicy and earthy. Not for me; one who's in love with aquatics.

Kaze
Kaze

''The gentle touch of a cool breeze on your face. A slight howl from the wind. A refreshing smell in the air. It relaxes & calms the soul.'' - Jaxy Gruber

DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan Is a fresh yet slightly warm, light, and cool breeze, of a fragrance. It's known for it's apple and coffee notes but lets not forget it's marine notes as well.

It opens with a very zesty tone. Crisp, sweet and sour fruits which after 5-10 minutes settles down into a slighty warm apple-coffee mixture. There's still a freshness within which I believe is to be the marine notes. It creates the idea of a cool-like breeze as it settles.

This fragrance is perfect for those cool Spring days where you're out and about with friends, going to the park, grabbing a cup of coffee or for a quick trip to the movies in the afternoon.

I get 4-6 hours. Silage is moderate. And it's definitely an okay fragrance. I've gotten compliments here and there.

Ups925
Ups925

crisp green apples. Very sharp and bright fragrance. I dont get the coffee note from mine. I ended up tossing away my bottle. The aftershave splash was very harsh on my skin too. I liked this but it just became nauseating after a while of wearing it.

Soldatel
Soldatel

I agree with most of the reviewers, the main ingredients which are felt strongly in this scent are : apple and coffee, it's a day-to-day perfume, fresh, refreshing, and a compliment getter (girls like it), but it is a pitty it doesn't last longer, the sillage is strong in the first 2 hours and after that it fades away really quickly and goes close to skin, also the longevity is not more than 6-7 hours on my skin. I think that this is a perfume for those who don't want to be in the flashlights and for those who would like to wear a subtle fresh aroma. IMHO this frag is a little bit overpriced for its characteristics (sillage,longevity) but it comes back with a scent that can-t be compared to anything i know on the market, an original and distinguished one indeed, and this last thing can explain why it is a little bit over-priced.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Disappointing after the feminine DKNY Be Delicious, this fragrance is a dissonant accord of dry cardamom and stale coffee, mixed with ozonic notes on a cheap patchouli base. It reminds me of the brown, oxidized hue a half-eaten apple takes five minutes after it's been abandoned, and smells even less appealing. To be missed.

Virgoan-hunk
Virgoan-hunk

Smells like an apple that was Half eaten and left out for a few days.
Totally not my style.
It really smells as if its gone bad on my skin, and trust me I've asked every person I came across to smell it off me that day and they all turned up their noses in disgust.
Aah well guess it is just proof me and this Brown apple aren't meant to be.
Farewell and good riddance.
2 out of 10.

TMarinov
TMarinov

From the very second I sniffed it on my skin till the moment I thoroughly washed it away, all I got was the smell of..celery, celery and...megatons of more CELERY! Not that I don't enjoy eating celery occasionally but to smell like this... - deffinitely not my aim. The fact itself that this fragrance is still alive after 7 years of existence is beyond my mind. No matter how hard I try, I don't get the maddness that anyone would want to buy a bottle of artificial celery extract - you could always squeeze a stalk or two of the real thing, make yourself a nice fresh drink costing a chump change and it'll be from the nature itself. Well, I suppose there could be found some freshness in "Be Delitious" - the freshness of celery!!! Coffee notes? - No!, Green apple? - No! Grapefruit? - No! Celery? - YEAAAH!

"This is a unique fragrance with nothing remotely like it" - I would add - for a reason! Unfortunately, that's not entirely true - the smell of celery is exactly the same!

Don't know if this is a personal thing, but my advise would be not to touch this thing unless you seek to be devoured by some strange creature that eats...celery! To him you will be just a giant walking stalk of...Yes, you're right - CELERY!

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Strong fragrance. I did not like it for my husband since it's a bit mature for him. I expected it to be less spicy.

abdul hammad
abdul hammad

To 'MIRUL'

this one is an eau de toilette.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I accidently bought this one instead of the female one. I can say that this one is in fact better, the female version smells so bland in comparison. It is very strong and masculine in a clean and fresh way, with a little pinch of spice, everything a man scent should be.

niecwiecio
niecwiecio

Oh my.. for me it's the best men fragrance, I wish I had more money to buy it for my boyfriend :) Love it!

neri
neri

Apenas um cheiro qualquer em um belo frasco. Não tem nada de especial aqui; nada marcante. Parece perfume da Avon. Um desperdício de dinheiro e tempo. Eu apostaria em outra fragrância da linha.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I really wanted to love this cologne. I found a great deal for it at Walmart and blind bought a bottle. It ended up being one of the strangest smelling colognes I have ever worn. It kept reminding me of celery every time I got a whiff of it. I am not a celery fan to begin with and certainly didn't want to smell like it so after wearing this scent for only 1 day, I gave my bottle away. Just not for me.

tvu
tvu

I actually like to wear this perfume so occasionally i would steal this from my hubby :) It is very green in terms apple green, light citrus and it gave this aqua fresh feel without being too feminine. It's universal scent, on a more masculine note which i love to sniff :) Overall, it is an easy fragrance on the nose, safe, such a delight on the nose. However, you would need at least 4 sprays to get notice in summer.

Daniel74
Daniel74

This is a very masculine fragrance that reminds me the classic Carlo Corinto, but accompanied with some fresh notes at the beginning.I can imagine that it is the prominent old touch of 80's fragrances which some people dislike here,but in my opinion this is a very good masculine fragrance to wear anywhere and anytime, with which you will not pass unnoticed.

Bobster
Bobster

I love this....... Others have complained about the sour like note in this but imo it's the best note in this fragrance because it is so different than anything else out there.This is def a summer scent. I tried to pull this off in the fall and winter and I got no longevity or projection. Believe it or not I have wore this recently as hot as it is here and I got two compliments on two different days. I also applied it on at 7:30 am and recieved a compliment at 4:30 Pm later that day. This is a scent you have to take time with to appreciate its depth and beauty. A+

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

An inoffensive, light, fruity and airy fragrance that builds on the Nautica fashion house fruity aquatic oceanic precedent by adding a heavy dose of green apple over grapefruit in a very fruity and biting opening that resonates quite well with younger wearers but could be labeled properly generic and uninspiring to more seasoned sniffers. Seems a bit more organic than most of its competitors at its price range, but as a whole product seems to be lacking inspiration and beyond a nice green apple opening doesn't stand out.
Definitely a release better suited for the thirty and under crowd, DKNY Be Delicious is a very basic construction of green apple, grapefruit, sandalwood, juniper berries and a synthetic coffee note that kicks into the middle and contrasts against the grapefruit and apple accords creating a warmth that is somewhat out of balance but still wearable all the same.
Projection is quite spotty, with a highly variable reaction based on skin and climate. Can go from skin scent to fairly decent range and scope in a matter of moments and then back again. Longevity is around four hours, with three to five the variable on my skin. A nice, inoffensive work, school or casual fragrance that is nothing unique or worth seeking out, but still has its rewarding elements and moments. Perfect for spring, summer and early fall and if not inspiring, still a fairly pleasant if not generic experience.
Better suited as an aftershave/splash after a shower or shave. Could easily be a unisex fragrance.

Dreamcatcher92
Dreamcatcher92

It's a nice fragrance, nothing special.
You can definitely detect the apple n the coffee notes..I couldn't smell the sea notes listed here
The female version is better IMO :)

Sillage: 5/10

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

This perfume is incredible.

It's really warm with the coffee and tobacco note. I dont really detect apple. Just warm, spicy coffee and tobacco. I love it.

***
Edit: I took back what I said before.
When I tried it oon my wrist, I can detect the whole green apple note, which totally falls apart from the coffee note. Those two notes definitely do not go along very well and it makes you smell like you're wearing two different perfume at the same time.

Cheap and totally disappoiting.

bp
bp

This scent is absolutely wonderful.
The longevity and the projection is excellent.
Gather all the features I love in a perfume.
For me this product is just perfect.
I recommend it strongly.

Incantation
Incantation

In my opinion, this is an ordinary fragrance, with nothing new inside. I can´t feel the oceanic accords, the green apple is less than 2%, only the cofee is more expressive. It´s a colgne, so goes away quickly, after some hours only the woodsy bases remains alive, anda I probalby sugest that is a kind of those one thousand molecules taht remains ceder, atlas cedar.

aizat26
aizat26

i just bought this today. I really like the fruity smell in this one at the top notes. The sales girl said it's suitable for an outdoor use. I hope she's right and won't dissapoint me.

sham_1983
sham_1983

yup i admit this is weak scent. but used to wear it b4 sleep.. reLax~ at least im enjoy it.. how about u ..

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

This is shit for one reason: the overpowering, ever-sour, grapefruit note. It's completely ruined what could have been awesome.
Juniper, patchouli, green apple yes getting nice, COFFE!!! JASMINE!!! WOODS!!! I SWEAR IM ABOUT TO... oh... the grapefruit just killed my climax...just great...
Left high and dry!
Inspired to create a fragrance with every note in this composition, WITHOUT citruse.

I don't smell anything like apple but lemony grapefruit. Super zesty and sour grapefruit is all I can smell at first. Then the scent gets sweeter and sweeter with some mild bitterness and invigorating note of coffee, but it doesn't smell exactly like coffee either. I get a very mild patchouli too but the zesty lemony fruit just keep getting in my face. As of now, I still don't smell anything woody yet from this, but this stubborn grapefruit! ugh!

Well, I don't hate it nor love it. It just doesn't excite me. Picnic in the Park is actually better, I think. I ended up giving up to Gpysy Parfumista and he seems to enjoy it better than I do.

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

I LOVE this fragrance it's the brilliant and fresh one of my dreaman! I use it very often!

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I actually love it! A fresh, casual, young fragrance. I'd make a great everyday perfume. Personally, I find the notes very appealing. I think it'd go well with a t-shirt and jeans as well as a smart jacket and a tie. It may not be very unusual, but who cares. I'd love a guy to smell like this.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT is quite interesting notes that could materialize that are a kind of "wood-fruit" where it dominates a little apple and juniper berry. It's a bit linear fragrance, bearing a stronger input of juniper berry.

This fragrance can be used for romantic purposes, is comfortable, is for ages from teens to men below 60. Can be used in casual meetings and works best in cold climates. The fragrance provides a feeling of warmth and comfort.

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

smells like bad apple for like 20 mins after that it fades away and i smell sweet apple new..lack of longevity..only last for 4 hours on my skin and its gone..

andy
andy

ive gotto say this is probably the worst cologne i own and should have never ordered this stuff blind

its a generic smelling mess and EVERY time ive had girls smell this they all say it smells terrible

WoonD
WoonD

For me the scent is ok.. doesn't last long as usual, even inside the air-con room...
My housemate doesn't like it at all...
He said it smell like normal gay people use perfume... >.<''

i still prefer Escada Sentiment or Dunhill desire blue

vdxl
vdxl

Not at all delicious. I perceive it as a bitter-sour combo, which does not work for me. I'll pass with no regrets. Red Delicious, however is nice enough.

snitchings
snitchings

i had bought this perfume before going to holidays in the sun. the smell was very pleasant however it did not last more than a few hours in the sun...

lilly m.
lilly m.

I thought I was going crazy but I've just read here that someone else smells celery on this scent!
Usually scents hold on pretty long to my skin but this one lasted for an hour or two.
Nothing special about it but I don't dislike it.

guest_drew
guest_drew

aight scent cuz

da scent dont outweigh the price so i think im goin 2 move to betta thingz once i run out

mos def a good sweet fresh allurin scent wit different notez which is good... SINCE GUYZ SHOULD HAVE ALL DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE SCENTZ N MAKE A ART OF THEIR SCENTZ

eduardomm
eduardomm

it is really a delicious fragrance! fruity, sweet green apple smell! really light! but not long lasting...
i prefer this one male and female versions, if i compare to the red versions!

dancam86
dancam86

I smell some horrible celery on the top, I can´t understand it. Also I get some coffee and apple on the middle and the celery is there too but a little weak. The base is very nice, with a woody spicy thing going on. It´s a well done cologne over all, once the celery is gone, very fresh and esay to wear. Recommendable for office wear.

da_markos
da_markos

The lasting power on my dry skin is soo weak. it's lasting soo short ;/. i can also agree that it's synthetic. good for me that i've only bought sample of this scent
so thumb down!

ohh the best part of this scent is bottle

acc
acc

Sour notes are very synthetic and disgusting. Red delicious is way better than this cheap and annoying smell.

amanda
amanda

i like this, i used the for women of this and i always liked the mens edition, and wanted my boyfriend to use it, but he doesent like it, dont know why because its so interesting, strong but not too strong and fresh and sweet enough for my taste

ticalau
ticalau

uhh... don't like this one! just 2 sweet and smell cheap! Not 2 metion the botlle... ball-shaped... i don't recommend !

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Dear Tigre,
I've used this fragrance and I must say that the lasting power is mediocre. Although the combination of notes seems to be interesting, on my skin, it was very dull.
I prefer Red Delicious!

DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan 3.41 out of 5 based on 315 ratings and 55 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.