Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope Donna Karan for women
dislike

ozonic
DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope Donna Karan for women Pictures

DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope by Donna Karan is 2005 limited edition floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features American apple, cucumber, grapefruit, magnolia, tuberose, lily-of-the-valley, rose, violet sandalwood, white woods, and white amber. The fragrance is available as 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDP.

American Apple Magnolia Tuberose Sandalwood White Woods Violet Cucumber Grapefruit Lily-of-the-Valley White Amber Rose

DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope Fragrance Reviews

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

I'm wondering who would want to wear a perfume that's called " Message of Hope ".

What are you wearing my dear? Message of Hope :).

At least if it was something super remarkable and original, then OK the not so interesting name could just be ignored. But, if you make something that is just blah ( judging by the notes and reviews of this product ), at least come up with a unique name.

claudiali
claudiali

Not sweet. Not floral.
Funny scent with fresh cucumber note but light fruit background.

TiFFaNy ElAiNe
TiFFaNy ElAiNe

I just bought this fragrance yesterday. It smells soo soo good. I hope I continue liking it. =) I do recommend it so far!

zoka
zoka

This fragrance has to be very interesting cucumber and grapefruit in flowers :-) I have to test this as soon as I get chance.

DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope by Donna Karan 3.84 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Message Of Hope by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Kisses Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Nina Ricci Nina Thierry Mugler Womanity Prada Infusion d'Iris Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel Versace Versense Nina Ricci L`Air Coach Coach Poppy Flower Nina Ricci Love by Nina Bath and Body Works Carried Away Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Donna Karan Black Cashmere Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Versace Bright Crystal