Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Paris Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Paris Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Paris Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches a new collection of limited edition fragrances DKNY Be Delicious Hearts The World, which consists of four fragrances inspired by and devoted to the following major cities: New York, London, Paris and Rio de Janeiro.

DKNY Be Delicious Paris evokes the style of the city and its sophisticated, chic residents.

Top notes: Gala apple. Heart: jasmine and violet. Base: patchouli and vanilla.

The fragrances are available as 50 ml EDP, limited editions. DKNY Be Delicious Paris was launched in 2012.

Red Apple

EllyBabeGold

Unisex
Sexeh
Lovely smell
Calvin Klein's glory days type of scent, by that I mean very elegant, everyone will love it, (by-passers, not wearers) without being boring or old.

I think the biggest problematic issue for me is how hard it is to find an exciting smell that is elegant but not old, offensive or boring.

The only DKNY I thought I gotta have, so it's different than the rest of the series you better know.

Unfortunately like many popular frags these days, doesn't last long! and no projection! what's the point of making it in the first place :

Aspendina
Aspendina

love this very masculine, staying power is pretty good too.

I don't know. I've had this little box of four DKNY Delicious city samples for a while and finally decided to take them up today. First up: Paris. What can I say? It smells vaguely fresh--sort of like cucumber but not really. Sort of like apple, but not really. Sort of like flowers, but not really. I really don't smell any patchouli. But that would be a natural essence, right?

Is this the IFRA's reimagined Paris cityscape? It's light and nondescript. An office ready inoffensive fruity-floral frag. Here today; gone tomorrow, and no one will know or remember. Whatever.

zuzz.kasparova
zuzz.kasparova

Personally I love this frag. Cause' it is fresch and at the same time there is something really strong in it. (violet??) For me It is definitely winter/spring frag. I don't know why, but when i smell it I see winter, snow... and perhabs Paris in winter or spring. I love DKNY bottles 8/10

neptune1121
neptune1121

To me, this smells like clothes detergen. Very clean and fresh! I'm a man, but I love this smell. I think I should have it!

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This is pure violet and patchouli. Those are the notes I smell the most. If you don't like prominent violet then I don't recommend it. Otherwise then go for it.

I give up on the complete DKNY Be Delicious line. It doesn't matter, whcih I spray - here: NYC, London and Paris - they all fall down into this plastic apple mumble jumble that I find hard to bear.

BroadwayBeauty
BroadwayBeauty

I really like this scent, but I think it's very unlike any of the previous Delicious fragrances. I get almost no apple note from this. It smells reminiscent of an updated version of Coco Mesdemoiselle. It has a slight masculine tinge to it, but it's light and clean. My sister swears it smells like a man's cologne, but I don't agree.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i dont like it at all.

i've tried NYC, London and Paris, and Paris is the only one disappoint me.

i put so much expectation since many people highly raved it. But for me, there's no patchouli, so balmy, and on me, it has no character. No sophisticated feels, nothing.

i only wore it for an hour, it turns more like air conditioner's excess air.

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

smells just like coco mademosielle with apple, gonna buy me a bottle.

cezanne526
cezanne526

i got a sample of all 4 of the "city" be delicious perfumes, so im going to review them all:
the paris fragrance is a powdery fruity frangrance, it is reminiscient of classic perfumes (like the ones my grandmother treasures)-i think this is due to the underlying patchouli maybe? - but this one doesnt have the dryness that those do. the fruitiness of it adds a wetness , so its like a balmy powder schent, while still retaining the classiness that the "classic" perfumes had...a very sophisticated scent

2663581mom
2663581mom

I just smelled this for the first time today..it smelled really nice on paper, can't wait to try it out on my skin.

Momo Tse
Momo Tse

Hi Riss1028 I agree with you consider it as a younger Coco Mademoiselle. So far i think NYC,Paris and London are nice. Quite a pity I didn't smell Rio de Janeiro.

Lee79
Lee79

Smelled this at the airport in Portugal. Smells really nice. Different from the other Delicious fragrances. Wish I would've picked it up. But I was late for my flight back to the US. Next time...:)

Edit: Just got a sample pack. I've been trying them 1 per day. I actually don't really like this. Its way to powdery. No patch, no floral, no apple. Nothing but powder. :(

Riss1028
Riss1028

I really think this perfume is well done ( especially for a dkny delicious flanker ) To me it is a lighter, younger Coco Mademoiselle. I wonder if the other ones in this line are as good. If anyone has tried let me know = )

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

I told myself i wouldn't try or buy anymore DKNY perfumes, but the notes for this Paris fragrance sounds nice, so i'll give it a try!!!

DKNY Be Delicious Paris by Donna Karan 3.21 out of 5 based on 78 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Paris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Paris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Paris by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Paris by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.