Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Rio Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Rio Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Rio Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Rio Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches a new collection of limited edition fragrances DKNY Be Delicious Hearts The World, which consists of four fragrances inspired by and devoted to the following major cities: New York, London, Paris and Rio de Janeiro.

DKNY Be Delicious Rio is a sumptuous tropical scent of the attractive Brazilian city. Fresh and vibrant, it aims to capture the scents of sun-drenched beaches and samba parties.

Top notes: pink lady apple and passion fruit. Heart: orange blossom and gardenia. Base: benzoin, myrrh and sandalwood.

The fragrances are available as 50 ml EDP, limited editions. DKNY Be Delicious Rio was launched in 2012.

Red Apple Passionfruit

Orange Blossom Gardenia

Sandalwood Benzoin Myrrh

DKNY Be Delicious Rio Fragrance Reviews

Aspendina
Aspendina

on me this went from unisex and masculine to soft and powerdy all within seconds, then after about 5 minutes it was gone completely. It was beautiful while it lasted.

The fourth and final entry in the DKNY city series, Rio, smells predictably like a tweaked version of the apple-esque fruity-floral in the other three versions. This one seems a bit more fruity and also a bit more sweet, so I like it even less than the others. It does not have the same clean feeling of the abstract florals, the NYC and the London. Rio is pretty much a standard fruity-floral like a zillion others these days. In fact, in reminds me of some celebrity scents.

None of these city scents has anything to do with its name, which could therefore be exchanged with no loss in meaning (since there was never any to begin with). These are fragrances for everywhere and nowhere.

Not for me.

mjb413
mjb413

Kohl's sells this.

Spangle
Spangle

I'm as honest in my faves as in my dislikes. It's boring... it smells like cheap bodyspray with a syhthetic fruity apple smell. It's nothing special really.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

It fades away very fast. Nothing unique about it. It's better if you test it. Though I still think there's better DKNY apples.

cezanne526
cezanne526

i received samples of all 4 of the be delicious "city" perfumes, so i am reviewing them all:
this is the one out of the 4 that smells the best on my skin
i kindof thought that it would be similar to the escada perfumes, like the rocking rio, but not at all!
in the beginning <3 rio is very overpowering, but after a minute the alcohol dries down and the scent begins to develop. its a fruity scent, but not candy-fruity, more of a balmy-fruity...after a few more minutes of drying down i get a powdery vanilla scent that isnt listed as an accord....i think the powdery
vanilla combines nicely with the balmy-fruity accord because it gives it depth and makes it unique...i think this scent would be perfect for those days toward the end of winter where youre stuck inside working or studying and want to have just a little reminder that summer is coming - not here yet- but coming...maybe its because carnival is in february, but it reminds me of carnival, but not of summer

suppie
suppie

This scent is my least favorite out of the 4 that DK came out with. You can smell the fruity scent but the balmy powdery scent overpowers all of that. I'm not interested in a woody powdery scent with my fruits. Not a favorite of mine. I can't help but notice it smells like one of the Bath and body works scents. I just can't remember which one though. Be Delicious Rio is a no go for me.

2663581mom
2663581mom

I just received a sample of this over the weekend..this was my honey's pick..he said he really loved the smell of it on my skin. Ge took me out for a night on the town and made a request that I wore this perfume and my lil black dress that he loves...I put the perfume on at 8 and I believe by 11 it had wore off...So its good for a short period if time.

sweetgirl

This is going bk 2 the store... Bf didn't like it and it didn't wow me , pretty line but pretty sad :) Dkny needs a total new shape for the be delicious flankers and etc. maybe ...DKNY ORANGES , make a fresh orange line and grapes with grape shaped bottles! This is not working ! Lol

sweetgirl

ummm....giving this a chance...after i showered....not sure yet...waiting for my bf-f opinion....lmao!

sweetgirl

this sounded so yummy.....its very rubbing alcho. at first spray...so to be a parfume...its summery light...its a weird...floral...to me..its passionfruit faintness...with...flat lite woody undertones...and lite whiffs of apple here and their....kinda..dissapointed...wanted a wow"..of tropical..rio summer.....this might be a return to the store....heck maybe i should go with the "NEW DKNY INTENSE"....heck with these...dont even wanna try the others..and the PARIS " one smells like Coco mademos. from chanel......bummer!

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Sounds divine!

DKNY Be Delicious Rio by Donna Karan 3.59 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Rio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Rio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Rio by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Rio by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.