Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Shine Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Shine Donna Karan for women
dislike

ozonic

DKNY Be Delicious Shine by Donna Karan is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. DKNY Be Delicious Shine was launched in 2007. Top notes are american apple, cucumber and grapefruit; middle notes are magnolia, tuberose, violet, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, white woods and white amber.

American Apple Cucumber Grapefruit

freshLegend

yummm!

elifcandan
elifcandan

If you want smell like a GREEN APPLE, you must use that. I liked that perfume.

laxpelusa
laxpelusa

smells like a fresh spring foggy morning waking up next to your dream guy

dylanf420
dylanf420

crisp, fresh but artificial and too strong for me.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I recived this scent as a gift and I quiet like it actually. Since it's a very soft,nice and clean apple-esque scent and the magnolia blends lovley with the top notes.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

The Original Be Delicious didn't impress me much. But when I got the sample, I change my mind. It opened with a fresh light apple and cucumber. I'm not a big fans of fruity notes, but I enjoy it so much. The best part is when it's dry down, it turn out to be a nice flower bouquet, remind me to J'dore of Dior.

Notes: American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods, White Amber.

2007

DKNY Be Delicious Shine by Donna Karan 3.90 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Shine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Shine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Shine by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Shine by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Nina Ricci Nina Clinique Clinique Happy Guess Guess for Women Escada Pacific Paradise Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Nina Ricci Love by Nina Beyonce Heat Rush Mariah Carey M Dior J`adore Nina Ricci Pretty Nina Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Hugo Boss Femme Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night