Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple Donna Karan for women

DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple Donna Karan for women Pictures

DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple is yet another flanker of the popular DKNY Be Delicious fragrance, launched in 2012. The fragrance strives for luxurious elegance; it is sparkly, a bit more mature than the original and is made of "icy" and "shimmering" notes.

The composition opens with accords of champagne, frozen drops of rose, red currant and green apple. The heart is a floral bouquet of lily of the valley, Tahitian gardenia, woody magnolia and violet leaf. The base tones include sandalwood and pearly ambergris.

Available as 30 and 50 ml EDP.

Red Currant Green Apple Champagne Rose

Gardenia Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Leaf Magnolia

Sandalwood Ambergris

DKNY Be Delicious

DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple Fragrance Reviews

CozyCat
CozyCat

I haven't tried every single one of the Delicious scents (there are way too many flankers!), but I have tried about 5 of them, and I have to say this is gorgeous, and my favorite so far. I do like the original Be Delicious, but it is abit too sharp and citrusy for my liking....this, on the other hand, is perfection as far as apple scents go. So vivid, sparkling, juicy and crisp...no unwelcome nose-biting tartness, no cheap/juvenile-synthetic vibes, no extra frills of sweet fruits. Love it! It deserves to be more than just a L.E.! My 2nd favorite is Red Delicious. Fresh Blossom is good too, but not as captivating. Delicious Night I used to love back when I was into darker scents, but I can't stand it anymore.

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

i want this Apple so badly but i'm not in U.S. where you often find the great deal and also not ebay fan so when i find it on shelf of my favorite skin care web who deliver to my country, i decided to blind buy even i need to pay $65 for just 1 oz. now waiting for delivery and let see if i will yay or nay!!

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

I bought (blind buy) a 1 oz bottle of this at T.J. Maxx for $24.99. I love how it morphs from a bright, floral, and sparkling scent to a fresh/warm, apple and cucumber-like smell in the drydown as it reacts with my skin chemistry. This one is my favorite of the Be Delicious apples.

bren400
bren400

Definitely wanna try this out! The green one's waay too recognizable.

tropic sugar

Can someone tell me where this is for sale?I am in the US and the only ones we have where I live are the new intense versions of original be delicious and fresh blossom.This looks really pretty and fresh.

sharyn100
sharyn100

This is ACTUALLY delicious...fresh,beautiful and long lasting which is rare in perfumes that are fresh and fruity..it smells very like the original which i LOVE so i am one happy nice smelling lady ;0)

SBunny
SBunny

The opens with the fresh, sparkling notes of green apple and champagne with a hint of red currant adding some sweetness. Its stays like this for a while with the dominant green apple which is later joined by the breezy white florals. This stage is softer and less fruity.

This fragrance is for apple lovers. It is by far the most dominant note in the perfume. Fresh, juicy and sparkling.

The lasting power for this pretty good. It last around 5 hours and would be perfect for Spring and Summer due to it's fruity fresh nature.

WhiteCity
WhiteCity

Dona Karran decided to turn all of her fragrances into apples!aabra cataaabraaa..apples!

DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple by Donna Karan 4.35 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Sparkling Apple by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.