Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Donna Karan for women

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Donna Karan for women
dislike

sour
DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Donna Karan for women Pictures

Sugared apples were inspiration for the latest collection of fragrances by Donna Karan, who is taking us back to our childhood with these editions, while playing with colours and attracting us with scents of sweet caramel, ripe raspberries and juicy currant.

Caramel, raspberries and currant are the main theme of DKNY Delicious Candy Apples, which can be expected on the market in February 2010. The fun collection is available in limited number, in red, violet and green flacons (50 ml EDP each).

Juicy Berry tingles your imagination with fresh currant, blackberry, litchi and juicy pear in its opening. A heart features fruity notes, rose and apple blossom. A base offers a creamy finish of sandalwood and blond wood.

Red Currant Blackberry Pear Litchi

Apple Blossom tincture of rose

Woodsy Notes Sandalwood

Souvenir D'Italie

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Fragrance Reviews

nikitajade
nikitajade

overly sweet grape kool-aid. there's just no kind way to put it.

justicecrow88
justicecrow88

i am so put off on this one!!!i do not know if i got a fake or what but there is absolutely no berry scent here.just a nasty floral that smells cheap and it was not cheap at all.i pray the strawberry candy apple i ordered does not smell like this one or i will cry.

Darinino_
Darinino_

MMMMM this one is delicious! juicy blackberry and after hours you can sence woods. I would say sexy one.

0135rachy
0135rachy

I can't wait to try this I managed to get myself one from eBay UK I shall update once I've tried this is a blind buy based on the reviews
ive now tryed this and its certainly not what i was expecting, found this to be very watery and weak compared to delicious red and be delicious (which i find rather potent) Not as fruity or sweet as expected, quite disapoited with this one, could take it or leave it.

guest_Eevee
guest_Eevee

Fell in love with it instantly and just bought it! Its very fruity but in a good way. It smells genuinely fruity, like the green and red apple originals (not like the delicious night which made me feel like vomiting) and seems like something that will fade nicely. It reminds me of Britney Spear's midnight fantasy (also smells like blackberry - I also bought that one[ great smell but fades fast-ish]) but more 'watery/juicy'

DKNY Juicy Berry, to my nose is Delicious Night minus the smokey incense and the dark, fruity accords.

I don't understand why this whole Candy Apples series was necessary, they're just overly sweetened versions of the originals. I expected something a little different, however they've left me underwhelmed.

DKNY Juicy Berry smells like blueberry flavoured bubble-gum. Sweet, somewhat juicy, but not as likable as other rich berry scents like Escada's Moon Sparkle and Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy.

This fragrance screams teenage girls. This is definitely something that the younger generation will like. Speaking from the experience of a twenty year old, this fragrance made me feel girly and immature.

They say there's rose and woods in this composition, however I disagree. DKNY Juicy Berry, is as the name implies, berries all the way through. Sugar-coated berries with very little lasting power.

Because this fragrance isn't all that strong, it could possibly be worn in Summer. This fragrance is very candy-like, however I wouldn't say that there is any hint of apple in there. Best stick to the original Be Delicious for a juicy apple hit.

Amethyste
Amethyste

Fine. Juicy and sweet grapes, nothing to do with Night Delicious or the other 'apples'.

TanjaS
TanjaS

Too strong and sweet. A stronger version of Red Delicious , but this one is much more synthetic and nauseating. It gave me a headache. Quite disappointing I must say. The staying power was good though.

zilia
zilia

I had a big expectations from this one but when I tried it - didn't like it at all. Very plane, sweet scent. Smells like cherries to me. After 10 min. got me a headache.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

This one is the best of them,it smells just like blackcurrants

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i fell in love for this one today!
it' s just so yummy... the gourmand blackberries and the red currant are so prominent

it's my favourite from this new serie by dkny
definitely in my want list :D

kittymoon
kittymoon

I like this one best of all 3 from the series, it's very much berry-ish, definitely fruity. Not candy apple but fresh. The rose/sandalwood combination fits perfectly as a drydown. Great for spring and summer girly girls.

Puma
Puma

It's not a fragrence for me: too sweet, too strong. I believe that there is too much pear in it.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I don't understand where this negative feedback comes from. This perfume may not be very complex but I think it was meant to be fun and carefree. Smells to me like grape jelly, really yummy and juicy. This one is the sweetest from the Delicious Candy Apples series. It would suit someone fun, extrovert, full of energy who loves being surrounded by the light cloud of sweetness.

sham_1983
sham_1983

not really suprise when i smell it.. i was fascinate by the clip and that y u bought it .blueberry chewy .. i like purple than the red and green.. wat da ugly color bottle.. and its not cheap me paying for dat..

coco76
coco76

mwater1 hit the nail right on the head; children's grape cough syrup! I thought to myself 'this smells like fake purple!' (which, of course, makes no sense) If only the litchi was stronger in this, or if I could've detected the blackberry OR pear. fakely grape with flowers. weird.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Nothing special. A bit sweet, but it doesn´t reminds me of candy apples. There are a lot of cheap fragrances wich smells exactly like this. Dissapointed!

mwater1
mwater1

DKNY Juicy Berry begins on a note that smells a little like children's grape cough syrup...and I kind of like it as I had been searching for a scent with a grape-y feel to it. The blackberry and litchi are really strong in this one and it has a strong hit of something minty as well for the first 15 minutes or so. The pear note arrives just as the mint is fading. I do like the way the fragrance developes with the rose and apple blossom. I think the woody notes in the drydown give this version the needed punch that the other versions lack. I can appreciate this one for being stronger, having more projection, and being somewhat unique..

Just in case anyone was wondering: I rate this the best of the DKNY Delicious Apples, Raspberry #2, and don't even bother with Carmel Apple if you already own the original Be Delicious Apple. I rate this one 7 out of 10.

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Love the green.purple.red ones.but those ones are gonna be special one with more berries.one with more apple.and one with mure.but with caramel undertones.love sweet scent.as well as floral fruity and orientals.can t wait for this one.and the others.miam.

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry by Donna Karan 4.27 out of 5 based on 243 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.