Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry Donna Karan for women

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry Donna Karan for women
dislike

Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry offers passion of red strawberries surrounded with flowers and candies. It is inspired by fresh strawberry fruit and adds gourmand aromas to fans of floral-fruity-gourmand fragrances. The composition lines notes of strawberry mousse, bergamot, orange blossom, apple, violet peony, cotton candy, sandalwood and musk.

The fragrance is available as 50ml EDP. DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Strawberry African Orange flower

Jasmine Red Apple Peony Cotton Candy

Musk Sandalwood

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry Fragrance Reviews

Krysykins
Krysykins

I LOVE this perfume!! It is sweet but not too sweet. Very fresh I feel it is great for this time of year.

Thanks Frantica12 for selling, I'm so grateful to you. :)

r4elle
r4elle

Does anyone know if this exists in London?

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

i wwant it sooooo bad, but you can not get this one in estonia:(

Oxydee
Oxydee

Hi !

Does anybody know how I could get this perfume to France ?

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

This perfume is quite pleasant and smells of a candyfloss/strawberry mixture before drying down to a sweet creamy base.

This is one of the VERY FEW sweet fragrances on the market that can be considered 'grown up' and you could wear this everyday without offending anyone as it's subtle - light sillage means that you'll leave a trace of strawberry and sugar as you walk past people, not 'in your face' at all. I would say that due to the extremely sweet nature of this perfume it is definitely suited for younger women.

The worst thing about Sweet Strawberry is the staying power - I spray it several times and it's gone within the hour. This is actually one of the worst perfumes I have ever encountered for staying power, now that I think of it.

7/10 - pleasantly sweet and strawberry but be prepared to touch up repeatedly, this perfume doesn't last long at all!

christi.volden
christi.volden

Loved all three from the candy apple line.. i personally own the 'ripe raspberry'. It was sold in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart in 2010-2011 as a limited edition launch. Maybe contact Shoppers Drug Mart head office to see if they can point you in the right direction.
Definitely doesnt last super long on the skin though.

justicecrow88

i just got mine in today from the uk.i was a little hesitant to try it as i have recently gotten the ripe raspberry candy apple and juicy berry candy apple and dislike them both very much.i am the worlds biggest strawberry fan and it is impossible to find a genuine strawberry scent.this one is a contender.i think it has a pleasing strawberry esque open with a light orange flower.a heart of candy apple,cotton candy,apples,and what i think is peony.lastly the sweetness hangs in there joined by the sandalwood and musk.very nice ,but as i had to have it shipped over seas it cost me entirely too much.to sum up this is a grown up strawberry scent that i will be wearing again.

justicecrow88

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THIS????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love be delicious green apple ,but i am a strawberry nut!!Please help!I live in the united states and have tried a ton of different sites and it is driving me crazy.

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

I now know why this was not mass-marketed in the US and beyond. Why they picked the UK and Russia only is beyond me, but it didn't cross the Atlantic because the scent wouldn't last if the bottle had to endure the trip! (Granted, it's made in the USA, but whatever). This is a gorgeous, light, sunny, strawberries and cream, apple zest and fizz of a fragrance. But, squirt it on and forget about it. Literally. "Is that strawberry juice someone is drinking" "No, it's just me applying this perfume AGAIN".

This scent is so beautiful that the marketing people at DKNY should be smacked for not marketing it beyond a couple of countries across the Atlantic (from me anyway). But the chemists should be smacked even harder for not creating a formula that would stay put! Unlike its purple Juicy Berry counterpart, which is youthful, energetic, vibrant and sticks around for more than 15 minutes, this perfume plays a better disappearing act than Houdini!

I managed to get my hands on two bottles - not bad for a California girl. But once they're gone, they're gone because I won't invest in more. Actually, before they're gone, they're gone. Poof! Like magic, spray it on and watch it disappear. Body spray status.

DKNY, I'm on my way to smack your chemists and I hope to give your marketing folks a talking to while I'm at it!

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This perfume can be summed up for me in one sentence...*stunning scent, zero staying power*.

It's a shame because it's a very yummy gourmand fragrance with juicy top notes reminiscent of strawberry ice cream and milkshakes, cut with the tang of bergamot.

It gradually gets sweeter (thanks to the cotton candy note)and the jasmine and sandalwood become detectable,

However...after about two hours it fades away to nothing.

I adore the scent, but it doesn't last which spoils it. It does stay longer on my clothes and hair so I guess that's where I will be spraying it instead of my skin when I want to wear it.

CandyCat
CandyCat

This is the one I picked from the new limited line,

The bottle is super cute, Love the design, even though can't really smell much apple, (it being a candy appleand all)
The strawberry remains really strong, in the dry down, as well as the sandalwood and sweet cotton candy smell, It's really sweet and nice, if you like pink sugar you'll like this, this is more of a perfumy, smell, without the burnt smell that pink sugar has.

But I totally agree with the comment below, I used 3 squirts on a hot summers day and within about 3 hours it'd gone completely, really had to sniff to smell it, Such a shame really. I'll try applying more, but don't think it'll help it just does have a really low lasting power for a EDP.

I'd go test it out on your skin for a few hours see what lasting power it has for you, :)

aleynabniqaabi
aleynabniqaabi

Bought this one today its really lovely, very sweet with the jasmine being most prominent for me.

Very little staying power though, sprayed it very generously on myself and an hour later it was gone. Even my husband had trouble detecting it when I asked if he could smell my new perfume :( A shame cause its so pretty!

Pamella
Pamella

the berry, strawberry and orange versions are available on the perfume shop website if this helps anyone :)

nmyrol
nmyrol

I heard that this fragrance along with the new orange one will only be sold out in Russia and thats it!! Booo! I was so hoping it would come to Canada!

DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry by Donna Karan 4.31 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Strawberry by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.