Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

DKNY Energy for Men Donna Karan for men

DKNY Energy for Men Donna Karan for men

DKNY Energy for Men by Donna Karan is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker. The fragrance features spices, fig leaf, cucumber and anise.

Spices Fig Leaf Cucumber Anise

Agua Verde

DKNY Energy for Men Fragrance Reviews

Another good work from calice Becker!it's freezingly cool &'s perfect for young active men to wear it after playing football or for just taking a walk after rain.I don't think it's suitable for a romantic date or office.
in addition to what I told,I should mention that it lacks some kinda manly scent or what makes a man sexy in front of opposite sex.maybe it's the lack of spicy notes,but that's what I think.

DKNY Energy for Men by Donna Karan 3.29 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Energy for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Energy for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Energy for Men by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Energy for Men by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Hermes Terre d'Hermes Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Gucci Envy for Men L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain Vetiver Extreme Burberry Burberry Men Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Montblanc Legend Gucci Gucci pour Homme Pino Silvestre Pino Silvestre Sport Cologne L`Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Summer Fragrance 2009 L`Occitane en Provence The Bergamote - Bergamot Tea Moschino Friends Men Lacoste Booster Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte