Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition Donna Karan for women

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition Donna Karan for women
dislike

After last year's green dotted version DKNY Be Delicious Pop Art Optic, a new limited edition arrives decorated with pink dots. This fragrance announces awakening of spring and romantic feelings.

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art is a limited edition presented in 2010. The perfume is fresh and dashing. Its luminous and playful notes originate from top notes of grapefruit combined with French black currant buds. The composition continues with juicy and romantic aromas – peach zest, floral accords of lily of the valley, rose, jasmine and a hint of apple. The fragrance can be purchased for $55 at Macy`s.

Grapefruit Cassis Red Apple Lily-of-the-Valley tincture of rose Jasmine Peach

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Mixture of ed hardy love kills slowly and clinique happy heart then watered down a lot. Scent is very lighy but it lasted hours on me 4-6 tops after 3 sprays.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I compared this limited edition and the regular FB, and I can say that there are differences between these ones.

Regular edition is less floral, less sweet, and I agree that doesn't stay at all, maybe the lasting power is 30 minutes.

BUT: Limited edition FB is a wonderful fragrance because more floral, sweeter and lasting power is really great, 4-5 hours on me at least. I absolutely recommend it.

elusivek
elusivek

This opens with a big burst of sweet citrus, bright and strong. It then goes on to sweet and crisp white floral - I don't pick up the rose at all! I do get the fruit but it's more peach than apple.

It's a cute floral sweetened with fruit. It's a perky happy spring scent with plenty of sillage.

Not terribly complex, doesn't get very deep and is aimed towards younger girls I think or for light-hearted moments.

StephD

I also have to ask, just like gvendi, is it the same as the original DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom? :S

StephD

Just bought this at less than half price. Smells very fresh, perfect for casual wear, but won't last more than 30 minutes, TOPS, on my skin! LOL waste of money.

aerislina
aerislina

I smell this, and I think of the beginning of spring - that moment when everything is just about to burst. That moment when you can feel the chilly air start to die and you can start to feel warm caresses on your face.

The scent is very soft, lightly floral, yet not too much. I can't pick out anything in particular except a dash of apple. The blended aroma is perfect for an everyday casual spring day.

fashionistabelle09
fashionistabelle09

this is the perfume you need to wear before having a bikini wax or a eyebrows threading. i was able to prove this finding when i went to salon to have my eyebrows threaded. the usual visits were painful, but at the time i sprayed this perfume surprisingly the session wasn't that painful as compared to the previous sessions i had been. though this is very casual, suited for a stroll at the mall or a weekend at a farm.

gvendi
gvendi

is this the same smell as DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom? or a little bit different?

Puma
Puma

Casual, everyday, summer fragrance. It contains too much jasmine, but I can say it's ok.

Krislyn
Krislyn

I have this in the normal pink bottle & as much as I loved the smell, it does not last!!!

It'll last for maximum an hour and a half. :(

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition by Donna Karan 4.10 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Nina Ricci Nina Dior J`adore Givenchy Very Irresistible Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Kisses Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Dior Hypnotic Poison Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Clinique Clinique Happy Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Moschino Moschino Funny! Carolina Herrera CH Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Katy Perry Purr Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum