Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

DKNY Golden Delicious Donna Karan for women

DKNY Golden Delicious Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Golden Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Donna Karan for women Pictures

A new little apple from the popular DKNY collection - DKNY Golden Delicious brings aromas of apple known as 'Golden delices' and arrives on the market in 2011.

DKNY Golden Delicious celebrates luxury and splendor with its rich and accentuated aromas of juicy 'Golden delices' apple, accompanied by orange blossom and Mirabelle plum. An opulent floral heart offers a bouquet of white roses, surrounded with Casablanca lilies, lily of the valley and vanilla orchid, while base caresses with notes of musk followed by a sensual woody trail of sandalwood and teak.

Its flacon is made of glass with a metal cap in colour of gold. The liquid is coloured in gold-yellow. An outer carton is created in the same spirit and decorated with golden letters. Advertising face of DKNY Golden Delices is Lara Stone. DKNY Golden Delicious was launched in 2010.

African Orange flower Red Apple Plum

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense

DKNY Golden Delicious Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I smelled this one in a store and I was so pleasantly surprised! I thought that Be Delicious was the best from DKNY but this one is great too! When I went out I walked for a few hours and the light wind reminded me of the scent over and over again. I think this fragrance is excellent for early fall. It's like the sun gently touches my skin with its rays.

Niya
Niya

This does smell like J'adore but obviously not as luxe and sophisticated. Sillage is okay about 5/10. Longevity, I'm not so sure about. Close enough J'adore dupe though.

katkoll
katkoll

I love this fragrance. It is in the DKNY "apple family," but to me it smells more like Dior J'Adore than any of the apple scents from DKNY. It also makes me feel "golden" when I wear like, like I imange J'Adore would if I ever saved up the money for it. I don't like the other DKNY apples, so if you do, definitely try this one out because, beside the bottle, it is not really in the same family.

This is kind of soapy on me, but I love soapy fragrances so that is fine with me. There is some fruity in this floral fruity fragrance, but the musk and the florals. I love that there is no amber in it because it keeps you smelling fresh and clean rather than drying down to a more rank fragrance that many florals get.

This fragrance really lasts with my body chemistry. I would say it is one of the fragances I have that lasts the longest.

I hate the bottle of this perfume, but it smell so lovely I'll put up with it. The applicator always leaks!!

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Very very fresh sweet apple, with teak wood. It surprised me a lot. I have be delicious and it is also great.

sonia.kassambara
sonia.kassambara

I am not familiar with the rest of the DKNY Delicious line. I simply bought this because I have "champagne tastes on a beer wallet" and wanted a cheaper copy of J'Adore. The EDT does not come close until the drydown. It smelled sweet and vapid and clashed with my chemistry. But, ding! ding!, the EDP fits the bill. I plan to use a body oil that has jasmine to cancel out the light apple sweetness. This is not as sensuous as J'Adore or as long lasting, but I like that I can use as much as I want without feeling I am spraying liquid money.

Rose_Noire
Rose_Noire

I think this is the most floral of the Delicious flankers, it does remind me a bit of J'adore but nowhere that sophisticated & shorter staying power.
It's still a very juicy, yummy apple and soft musk that will appeal to fruity-floral fans.

SabrinaBD
SabrinaBD

Got a tiny little bottle for my TSA liquids bag. Perfect for smelling fresh, clean and slightly sweet after sitting on a plane, train or anywhere with stale air. Instantly refreshing. Light. Pleasant. Unobtrusive and polite. Appropriate for all ages and reasonably priced. Winner.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

This turned to watery golden apples to over ripe apples on me after just 5 minutes :( Maybe the tester was off? There was a sharp, bitter, rotten decay scent to this. Has anyone else experienced this?

I own the original Be Delicious & Fresh Blossom and love them.

kathrinaaguir

Great scent, one of my favorites now. All notes are just well done. Longlasting and great sillage. I really really love it and recommend it. Sweet and cheerful, I receive a lot of compliments.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

For an impulse purchase, this is impressive. As with others, I got an abundant burst of apple sweetness, but unlike your typical apple fragrance which is fresh and green, this one is more mellow and deep. Definitely fits the name "Golden" in my opinion. A gentle embrace by the elegant lily of the valley lends an unmistakable white floral vibe, which is tempered by a solid woody base which gives it depth. This could be paired with the other flankers as a night scent, though it is light enough to be used as a daytime fragrance as well. Not too overbearing and would make a nice everyday wear, yet deep and classy enough to use for special event. In comparison with the original and countless other flankers is like seeing a prim, proper yet completely approachable lady next to a group of giddy teenagers, laughing and giggling. The difference couldn't be greater. Not saying that the others are totally classless, but after sniffing the all too common fresh green apple scent this is truly something that stands out. Sillage and longevity is moderate which is fine by me. My first DKNY and already received compliments on it. Would definitely be getting a full 3.4oz bottle once my 1.0oz is finished...

erawiel
erawiel

I can definitely smell the apple in the opening. An explosion of juicy flavour, with a floral side to it. It's fresh, Spring-like somewhere between the last snow bench still melting and the first flowers popping. There is the sweetness a golden apple would bring to the plate but that's all. It's not stomac-lifting sweet or fruity.
As it dries down, it becomes more of a woody floral; on my skin to my nose. It does become more of a warmer scent, so would I dare to say, this is a nice daytime-evening transition perfume. Wouldn't bring it in the heart of the night for sure, though.
It lasts many hours and takes its time before getting to the drydown part. The sillage isn't much, which is what I prefer.
All in all this is perfectly suitable for everyday, and most situations.

Eirlys
Eirlys

This is the best perfume out of all the Be Delicious ones to me. I don't know why but something about this perfume is really appealing to me. It's fresh enough to wear during the day, but the musk note makes it suitable for night time as well. When I wear this I cannot stop smelling my wrists, and there were a few times people looked at me funnily, but I just thought, "Hey I smell great, and I'm sniffing myself, not you" and ignore them.

The longevity is about 3-4 hours on my skin, which is average, but for a day-time fragrance, it's perfect. Golden Delicious also reminds me of J'Adore when I first spray it on, but after 5-10 minutes they couldn't be anymore different from each other. To me, J'Adore has more jasmine notes, and it's mostly just floral; Golden Delicious has some warm notes to it and less floral notes.

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

This is my favourite perfume ever.

I am an avid fragrance collector, and this is the only perfume I own that I am always in the mood for no matter what.

I try not to wear this one out of the house because I can't help but compulsively sniff myself the entire time which is really awkward.

Everything about this fragrance is perfect.

It's clearly a white floral right off the bat but the juiciness of the apple gives it a yummy quality without being gourmand, sugary or tropical in any way.

I am partial to 'clean/daytime' fragrances, and this one fits the bill.

I have heard it referred to as suitable for office wear, which makes sense because it's hard to imagine someone finding it offensive, and it has a sophistiated, lady-like quality to it.

It smells rich, expensive, sweet, and happy.

For the young, and the young at heart :-)

I have 3 different DKNY Be Delicous flankers which I love, but this one takes the cake.

It is DKNY Be Delicious + white florals, perfect combo for a lot of people who think that the green apple in the original can be a little sharp (including myself, which is why I stick to the flankers).

Hands down my favourite perfume, to the point where it kind of freaks me out.

I thought J'Adore by Dior couldn't be beat, but I was wrong!

warunphan
warunphan

Felt in love with this perfume ... Sweet warm and beautiful. Smell apple at first and go to beautiful scent of floral, warm and feminine.

VesterRose
VesterRose

Wow i like this one better than the original Be Delicious!

NicoleO
NicoleO

Golden Delicious is a sweet, fresh, musky apple fragrance. It really does have hints of golden delicious apples, which happen to be my favorite. I tested it today and on me it's soft, but I would get occasional wafts of something nice. It's lasted about 7 hours now. It would be great as an everyday perfume, and I think it would suit all ages as it's not girly sweet. I would consider this next time I'm wanting a musky perfume.
Edit:
I adore this fragrance for the first hour - it's sweet and juicy apples. The drydown to me is a real let down though. All I'm left with is a dry woody/musky scent, and very soft at that. If those top notes lasted longer I would definitely buy a full bottle, but as it stands I don't think it's worth the money.

rosi81
rosi81

Smells like Burberry London - lighter version

irenesa
irenesa

Smells like J'Adore Dior.

den1011
den1011

I like this fragrance. I think it's okay for a blind buy or as a gift. It's quite simple and inoffensive, sweet but not too gourmandy, and suits a wide range of age.
I would like it if somebody gave it to me as a gift but I wouldn't buy it. There are other perfumes I have on my list first that I like more.

elle.ratcha
elle.ratcha

It's really fresh smell
I can use it everyday.

amanda
amanda

I like the fragrance itself a lot, but the lasting power is very weak, so I would say it can't even show all of it's faces on me, as it disappears before it could. I will try to purchase for the intense version maybe that one last longer so I could enjoy the smell:)

dira al jufri
dira al jufri

I just bought this perfume... It's really make me feel relieve...calm and comfortable.. It's light, mild and good to wear on daytime..

freddinos
freddinos

Quite generic scent, fresh like it's original sibling but less impressive. Uninteresting to my opinion

Hazelann
Hazelann

I fell in love with it for the 1st time I tried it on. Feel myself sparkle and fresh! I can wear it everyday, everytime. Most favourite ever.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Found this disappointing on many counts. The fragrance itself is just about ok. Mostly white flower with a hint of apple. And that's all it was for me.

I think this is my fault though, I've been getting too many of those 'white flower with a fruit' fragrances.

Sillage and longevity were not at all good on me.

I dont dislike it so much that I would stop using it, of course. But will definitely not buy again, and consider it a slight waste given how much it costs, versus what it delivers.

Sorry to those who love this!

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I purchased a mini of this,strictly to add to my collection of delicious apples! Plus,if I truly loved it as much as the others,It would quickly jump to the top of fb wish list.

I was greatly surprised by the flowery nature of this perfume.I suppose i shouldn't have been,it is described as a white floral but somehow I just imagined the apple would be more noticeable.I was also hoping to notice the orchid more,not so much. On me,I got white floral.That's it.Not horrible,but I definitely didn't love it the way I love the original,or even delicious night,which is a completely different animal!
I guess,to be fair,if this was just another fruity flanker,I probably would be more disappointed.Do i really want/need another apple scent?No,but then again I would have liked this to be a bit more...amazing,is the the best way I can describe the feeling I was looking for.
I will definitely return to this at a later date,perhaps I need to let it grow on me.I'm not that into super flowery scents,though I am discovering myself liking them more the older I get.
I'm definitely glad I decided to get a mini first and not let my preconceived notions push me into buying a large bottle of something I'm not totally loving at the moment.

romanticfae
romanticfae

very creamy and yummy truly edible when i first got it i wore it so much truly the best of the be delicious bunch , i luv it for autumn its just perfect for the cooling down days

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Very fresh and crispy. Reminds me of laundry hanging in the sun. Lilly of the valley and fresh rose overdose. It's very nice and settles beautifully on the skin. Perfect summer scent. Probably it would smell very pretty on somebody else but for my nose it's too light.

wonderlu
wonderlu

It took me a long while to really like the original Be Delicious because it was too juicy and green in a way. and when i one day smelled it on a girl one summersday i became addicted with the scent. and what happened? i bought it - along with fresh blossom AND golden. all of them lasts minimun 4 hours on my skin and they smell soo tasty! love them all

BritXOX
BritXOX

This one is very different from other apples! This is little heavier than others and this isn't actually based on apples. It is white floral! This is the one that stands out of all the apples of DKNY. Best DKNY so far!

Lasting power is better and it's more sophisticated scent. Could wear it anytime you want.

It does smell exactly like apple shampoo. If I'm going to break it down.. the apple is yes, a yellow apple, like a Gala apple. Beyond that I get fruity-soapy orange blossom and a slightly peppery note. It smells clean and fresh. It's very casual.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This smells like apple shampoo, but in a really good way. I was not convinced I was going to like it based on preconceptions about this line (I'm not into smelling like a candy apple), but after trying the sample I immediately went online to order a full bottle! I can't stop sniffing my arm :) I smell like freshly washed apple blossoms. Gorgeous.

As a side note, I received a sample of Coco Noir today as well and happened to spray both of these on my arm. Unexpectedly they smell great together!

Lushylori
Lushylori

I'm actually quite pleased with this fragrance.
I enjoy the rich scent of the floral and fruit combined.
Very well blended and i love how the musk and woody accord warms this scent up so its not as zingy as some scents with these same notes.
I think this scent would work for all ages actually :)
Try it!
In Ontario Canada,Shoppers drug mart is having a sale of this and the body lotion in a pretty golden glittery apple box for only $19.99...The suggested retail value is $65.00 and the value is $92.00. Thats what my box says :)
Don't miss out ,Its a nice one :)

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This is similar to the original Be Delicious, although this has more white flower. It smells shiny if that makes any sense. It;s a bit to heavy on the floral to me.

dahliafleur
dahliafleur

I recently bought this after sitting on the fence over whether to buy it or not. So pleased that I did, as this perfume only becomes more beautiful with prolonged use! I have worn Be Delicious green in the past I have found that this is a lot more revised; less apple, more elegance, luxurious.

The smell of rose is very notable to me, I think this combined with the apple creates an almost dried fruit and dried flower, an aroma that has richened slowly in time and the result is divine.

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

In my opinion, this is a much more 'grown up' scent than the other Delicious fragrances, less candy apple smelling. I think it would appeal to a different demographic than, for example Be Delicious. Although I think my skin may be slightly changing the scent, I try to wear it on my clothes rather than my skin.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

it is better in 100 procent than be delicious and fresh blossom. It is smells so nice, tasty endeed. "Golden" is the the first palce, and a gold medal, not just delicous. I like it and very much, thanks to my husband for that Xmas present!

ingalee
ingalee

This is the latest of DKNY that I have in my property, an elegant perfume, the finer occasions to wear.I like it, but I do not really know what kind of scents I know, it smells like lily of the valley most.

is very long so it is a big plus!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm really liking this scent so far. Definetely different than Be Delicious (which is a good thing in my opinion) so if you like the original scent then you might not like this and vice versa. This is my second favorite DKNY Delicious scent after Red Delicious.

alannah93
alannah93

i got a tester of this today and wow i totally loved it. the mix of apple, woody notes & floral is just divine. i need to purchase a bottle of this.

BroadwayBeauty
BroadwayBeauty

I've been wearing this perfume on and off for about three months, and I've never noticed an apple scent on me at all. In fact, I sometimes forget that this is a part of the DKNY Delicious family because of how different it seems from its predecessors.

I get a very creamy and floral fragrance from this. I understand why some people say this smells like a really nice perfume, 'cause I do get that a little bit. But it smells very fresh, and I haven't really ever smelled anything that reminds me of this scent. It does get a bit creamier as it dries down, but this scent is fairly stable on me.

My only complaint is that I wish this had a better sillage. I feel like it always sits so close to my skin that no one can smell it unless they're hugging me.

Museumgal
Museumgal

It takes a while for the apple to develop, but once it does it adds quite an unusual twist... keeps the scent very crisp and doesn't fade away into a generic floral/wood/musk combination.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

lovely! just lovely!!!

bahar.sr7
bahar.sr7

very nice,really delicious!!!
i got it today and it's wonderful!:)

Songbird891
Songbird891

At first spray, this was an overwhelming burst of white florals, and I actually really was disappointed. But I decided that I'd give it a chance. And slowly it evolved. Soft, plummy hints of orange blossom started wafting up to my nose. And every now and then I'd smell a fresh, juicy, just-bitten apple. It warmed and turned to a fruity, creamy musk and the little whiffs of apple persistently made themselves known, hovering above it like little hummingbirds. I found it very enjoyable after the first knockout punches of white flower notes fade. This is one of my favourite perfumes now. I wear it frequently and people compliment me on it when I do. It's got pretty good lasting power and decent sillage. All in all, a very nice fragrance.

Shimone
Shimone

Simple and Pretty......

Just like a juicy sweet apple, with some soft smelling flowers in the background. I like this better than I was expecting. I do find there is some similarity to both J'Adore and Incandessence but I like this better than either of those because it's fresher and sweeter.

m4
m4

I did try this golden apple at the airport and I wasn´t impressed. I was like I did already smell it somewhere. I think this one is really nice. You can really smell plums and apples but I find it quite ordinary. No doubt-this is clean, little warm, fruity floral scent which doesn´t annoy anyone because it stays close to the skin but I find it just unoriginal. I miss something that could give it the flash.. Nice bottle though. I think this is good for spring and even early fall. But actually I think once it will find the place on my shelf though:D
EDIT: Oh yeey I had to try it again and I love it more than the green Be delicious. I love the plum with apple in it...

Missyee
Missyee

Everything i want in a scent. I just want to buy it for the rest of my life. Thats what i think about this fragrance. Not too overpowering. Lovely floral scent.

mel0399
mel0399

I love this scent. It is so pretty, truly beautiful scent. I find the scent clean and citrusy with a pretty floral behind it. My biggest problem with it, its doesn't last long at all. A lot of money to spend on something that you have to spray so much, then only lasts 1hour, maybe 2. Not worth it to me, unfortunately.

Danyhella
Danyhella

We have a really nice one here from DKNY. Before I smelled that I thought like "ah, what should I await from a bottle looking like an apple? another boring juicy smell" to my surprise I was worng, thank God. GD is very sophisticated, fresh and elegant frangrance. Of course you'll get a bit of apples from it but not anything overhelming. Office friendly for sure but Im wearing this for night partying too. You simply can't go wrong with this one... aye - bought a bottle after first try.

mzilles
mzilles

The first 3 minutes after application this perfume smells bright, sweet, fruity and somewhat floral. After a while, though, the brightness quickly goes away and fades into a warm and sweet woodiness. The fragrance loses it's personality in the dry down. The tail end of the fragrance is powdery and bland.

DKNY Golden Delicious starts out juicy and ends up leaving an after-taste. Not horrible, but not for me.

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

It smells of sweet and ripe apples on me when I first spray it on then dries down to become a gorgeous floral. It's not a very complex fragrance - very simple, sweet and easy to like. Sadly, it doesn't last very long on me and I had to re-spray it after about 4-5 hrs. Personally I preferred fresh blossom, red delicious and the original be delicious but this one is nonetheless a great fragrance for the summer. A good buy for those who enjoy the dkny delicious line like myself.

dinosgirl3
dinosgirl3

This perfume is so fresh and clean - not quite what I was expecting from a fragrance marketed with the term "delicious" and an apple. I was expecting more sweetness, more juiciness and maybe a bit of tartness. But while it's not what I expected, it certainly is a delight! I get only a slight golden apple undertone with hints of warmth and sweetness. But for the most part, it smells I-just-stepped-out-of-the-shower clean.

phanhtofu
phanhtofu

It belongs to my MUST HAVE list :) I spray it once in the morning and the scent stays on my skin for around half the day. Just feel the warm breeze of wood and the soft touch of flowers. Pretty good one :

Annica
Annica

Similiar to J´Adore but with less flowers and more fruits IMO. I like this one better.

Lune d'Ete
Lune d'Ete

This indeed is very golden, very fizzy, feminine, floral, but not in a metallic-y screeching way, but in a style of J'adore, which I love. Except J'adore is much more expensive and slightly sharper in the jasmine department, this one is warmer and plushier. I am testing the longevity, and if it holds for 6 to 8 hours at least, like J'adore does on me, I will definitely buy it. Will go well with J'adore's body lotion, I think. Will provide an update on lasting power later.

Update:
Sprayed at 6:00 pm on my wrist, one spray only, went to bed around midnight - it was still there! Fainter, but very soft and plush, very seductive. I will be definitely getting it.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

This is rather lovely and smells of very ripe golden delicious apples, in fact they are so juicy and so ripe they are almost mushy and oozing sweet delicious nectar. I can smell mirabelle plum and faint orange blossom but mainly this smells like a delicious warm apple pie.....yum yum yum. Not great longevity on my skin but not poor either, think it would work really well when layered with shower gel and body lotion.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Oh how I love the scent of orange blossoms in bloom!
This fragrance captures the aromas of spring in bloom.
The floral blend consists of the prevelant scent of blooming orange blossoms blending with lily of the valley, and orchids, combining with a fresh under current of fruits. This is a very warm, friendly, and inviting scent. Not intimidating or overpowering, but impossible to ignore. This scent is appropriate for almost any occasion, or season, and brings a warm sense of well being to the wearer.
Longevity is quite good on me.

lettyb76
lettyb76

This smells so sophisticated. If I was a business-woman, this is the perfume I would wear.

kasslee
kasslee

Golden Delicious is a classy and radiant scent, it does not have the sourness of the original 'Be Delicious', instead it is a little sweeter and in my opinion a little more mature.
It still has the scent of apples, but as the name suggests, more 'golden' apples and less crisp and juicy. The drydown is a pleasant woody musk.

This scent makes me feel special while wearing it, and in my opinion can be worn day or night. An absolute favourite.

Longevity is average and the scent stays close to the skin.

kirtylou
kirtylou

(Editing because I've given it another chance):
I was excited to try this. I thought it would smell like spicy fall apples or something. Instead it smells very floral. However, I do smell a tiny bit of apples in the mix after trying it again. It's fairly pretty, although I do keep getting this odd sharp hairspray scent that wafts up every time I wear it, and this keeps me from really liking it. It's not the scrubber I initially thought it was, and it no longer gives me a headache when I wear it, but it's not quite for me. I like something with a little more "oomph" I guess!
*One last edit: Someone mentioned this smelling like Herbal Essence and that is RIGHT ON, that is the "hairspray" smell I keep detecting. Odd!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I don't like Golden Delicious. I don't really detect any apple notes and it is more of a heavy scent.

trice9081
trice9081

I LOVE THIS ONE IT IS A BEAUTIFUL FRAGRANCE, I LIKE THIS ONE ALOT BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I tried this today at ULTA. It's really a nice fragrance but I have smelled this somewhere before. Maybe 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden? It's a nice clean fruity scent with great lasting power so far. I have had it on 3 hours now and it's going well. Smells like a tart apple with other fruits added. I don't now if I would spend money on this though.

Miertje87
Miertje87

Just tested this for the first time today and I am quite surprised by it, in a good way! I was expecting nothing special, just another flanker of be delicious (which I own but sadly never reach for anymore) but this is a very nice, warm, special scent. I can, ofcourse, smell the resemblence to be delicious, but find this way more alluring and sexy. I am even considering buying a bottle right now..

pauluch3
pauluch3

Golden delicious wonder!

As a matter of fact, I was a bit skeptical about yet another flanker by DKNY, but to my surprise it's really good. It's extremely feminine and bright, and very long-lasting. The aura that it creates around you is very subtle but noticeable. It's not a choker that can be recognized within a mile away. Reminds me Dior J'adore, but softer, and a little more fruitier. It's appropriate for an elegant dinner, office, or a date.

*****

danci2502
danci2502

one of my favourite perfumes... just perfect, refreshing and makes me feel good...

lalamusica93
lalamusica93

I find this perfume to be a very light, fresh, scent with a little bit of sweetness underneath. I can't say that it's my favorite scent but it is definitely likable. It reminds me of a laundry room to tell you the truth, lol. But who doesn't love the smell of fresh, clean laundry right out of the dryer? It's a very pleasant warm scent that would be perfect on a warm spring day.

Booogie
Booogie

The way this smells to me would be like washing a sweater that had the original Be Delicious on it. Soft, laundry-like, reminiscent of a juicy apple, but just barely.

This is a very quiet yet pleasant fragrance. Doesn't have much throw, but throughout the day you may catch an intimate whiff. It does have more of an autumn-type feel, but because of how light it is, I think I'll give it a go this spring. This isn't too original or memorable, but very inoffensive. Nice.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I love this! I have the fresh blossom juiced perfume. I think the golden delicious is so pretty. It is floral, slightly fruity and a bit woody. It works well in fall/winter but I think it could work all year round. I hated the original green apple version but golden is my favorite perfume of the moment. I couldn't wait until xmas I bought it already!

klcowart
klcowart

This would be a pretty scent... on someone else. This disappears on my skin almost immediately. I can tell that it is a quality perfume, though I don't think it's very distinguishable. It's elegant, it's pretty, and on someone else maybe even glamorous. But... not for me. Not different enough. Then again, I'm kinda impartial to dominantly "apple-y" scents. Oh well.

kkunze07
kkunze07

This is much better on me than on the test strip. In fact...it's YUMMY on me. I wouldn't knock it without trying it on first.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Mmmmmmmm its so nice, i didnt expect this from DKNY. I dont like any of the other apples so this is a lovely surprise. Smells devine, the name suits it, golden. Imo one of the better in the golden category.
Im terrible at picking out notes, but there is def apple in there, but not the old typical shampoo smell, much more elegant.

HazelMae
HazelMae

This smells like shampoo: specifically the Garnier Fructis brand.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

A magazine flyer sample of this (and the original "Delicious") fell out of the mag onto my floor last night, so I picked it up, opened it to sniff it, and put it on my night stand. Well I woke up in the morning and my whole room smelled so DELICIOUS! I wish they made a room fragrance oil of this or something! Man, so mouth-watering!

beatrix75
beatrix75

i have and i like so much its so creamy crispy yelo apple sweet but not overpowering its the best fron DK

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I like this but it smells almost exactly like Juicy Couture on me.

mimi88
mimi88

like the smell but it is so common, so imitative and unoriginal floral. i have the feeling that i've smeled it many times ago. the smell contravenes the name a lot - there's nothing golden, nothing luxuriuos what associates with gold.

Mushana
Mushana

I think its time to stop with the variations of Be Delicious. The idea may be great but it gets boring after two three of them and the original and Delicious Nights I believe will always the best ones......for their originality!

Joeloew
Joeloew

Its nice, fresh and smells floral but not exotic, unique and sexy on my skin.
However I noticed that its much more better than other DKNY Delicious Apples

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

I got this at the duty free yesterday. I was planning to buy LÍmperatrice but my mom said it's not a scent for a 13 year old :S Whatever. So then she picked this out for me. It wasn't very expensive and she liked the scent, so I took this. Only when I sprayed it on myself (well, into my eye, actually :)) I figured it out... The most noticeable notes for me are apple, lily of the valley and lily. I can't say it's good for one particular season. I'd wear it in the spring'summer because the flowery and fruity notes make it fresh and juicy. It's good for the autumn and winter, too, because the woody/musky notes make it warm and cuddly. This is exactly what I was looking for, thank u mom! :D

lizaan
lizaan

This is actually really nice! This is never a perfume that I had any interest in but I got a tester of it and decided to try it and it's really lovely. Don't know if it's buy worthy yet but def go check it out! It's warm and cozy but also fresh at the same time.

Liene
Liene

Mix of DKNY's traditional apple and any white flowers. A bit deeper and not so crisp as original Be Delicious, so also would work in colder seasons. Nice, safe and very usual, thus boring perfume.

beti123
beti123

Its sweet and cute, not so sharp but ok. Its absolute yellow apple but after 1,5 hour fades away.. Not warm and i think its wrong time to release this perfume it should be a spring scent.

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

quite floral
can't smell any apple

poor longevity and sillage

tornerose27
tornerose27

this is very good .sweet litll frech

orchid_84
orchid_84

Unfortunately a bit of a disappointment for me. It starts off with a very sweet, juicy burst that smells kind of like herbal essences. At this stage, it's hard for me to really discern specific notes. It stays quite sweet, but I don't pick up on any apple...or anything fruity for that matter.

A strong, sweet orange blossom/jasmine scent is what dominates. Up to that point I don't mind it...it's nice but nothing unique. Then the drydown moves it into the "dislike" category for me....it becomes a fuzzy, chemical, bland shampoo scent (somewhat like the drydown of Incanto Bliss or J'Adore). Overall, I would characterize this as a sweet, non-descript floral scent. It's not crisp or clean, and yet it doesn't evoke any sort of warm autumn coziness either. Fresh Blossom remains the only offering from the Be Delicious line that I enjoy.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

i don't know, it smells good but nothing different or special, and there's nothing fruity to me

This is not for me. I guess the "Be Delicious" fans will like it, because it has this basic apple note that almost all of these scents have. It's a softer and autumn kind of scent and it is not unpleasant, but I'm simply not into the "base line" of the DKNY Delicious scents.

PS: I tested it again on my skin today. The staying power is quite ok. It is a Delicious scent that I like more than some other Delicious directions, but it still reminds me of Shampoo or something similar.

PPS: I have a 15ml sample now and what I like to add is: the staying power is only about 1 to 2 hours on me. Also I get a rather masculine drydown. I still think of shampoo when the scent is in its' top and heart notes. So I wouldn't buy more of it :)

magdapetrine
magdapetrine

This one smelled fantastic on the paper tester i got, but sadly, on my skin it smelled horrible. Totally wrong chemistry for me. Can't wait to smell it on some other woman, though, to see what is can really be like :)

This is in my book, apple perfection. The original DKNY Be Delicious, was for me, too sharp and green and the Red Delicious, while I loved it, turned all berry jam and shampoo on my skin. DKNY Golden Delicious is different, it's more believable, a much less synthetic interpretation of a crisp apple.

The apple note smells like the real thing. A yellow apple picked straight from the tree. Juicy, crisp and refreshing. Floral notes have been intermixed into this composition, with orange blossom, lily of the valley and rose creating a soft and clean finish.

I can easily wear this fragrance and not feel nauseated. I don't usually wear fruity scents, so for me to like DKNY Golden Delicious is a huge thing. It has a slight pear accord as well, that makes me adore this fragrance even more.

This is not necessarily a teen fragrance, I find elements of it somewhat mature, and I mean that in a good way. It would wear well all year 'round, perhaps even being versatile enough to be worn formally. It's wonderfully inoffensive and incredibly lasting on the skin. Really, what more could you want?

liat
liat

Far better than any other DKNY Be Delicious frag! It's like when the original Be Delicious meets Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. Nicely done and with decent lasting power. Fresh & light but a little deeper than other members of this fragrance family.

This was such a nice surprise.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I definitely agree with the previous reviewer. This fragrance does nothing to comply with its name "golden delicious"...I was expecting something as warm as Burberry the original EDP plus a nice note of apple. This is definitely a floral, clean smell, but I was left wanting more of the juiciness and warmth that a fragrance named like this should definitely have.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

synthetic, cheap and boring with no crisp freshness or juiciness, just the usual mainstream stink. How did the same company that made Chaos, Donna Karan, Gold and Black Cashmere get rid of those wonderful scents and carry on producing flanker after flanker of this anonymous rubbish?? Capitalism over quality reigns supreme!

Whit
Whit

I tested this the other day and to me, it really does smell like golden delicious apples. Not a bad smell, but just not for me. I have tried to love DK frags for a long time, but the only one that I remotely like is DKNY Pure. Sorry for the (kinda) negative review guys, but even though I love to eat golden delicious apples, I just don't want to smell like them. :P

leenie1989
leenie1989

This is the first of the 'be delicious' range that I really like. Much more fresh than the others, and floral rather than fruity. Smells beautiful on my skin for day wear and has good lasting power, DKNY has finally brought out a fragrance that impresses me!

andrada2003
andrada2003

Got a bunch of mini-perfumes couple of days ago so I'm in heaven...:)
One of them is DKNY Golden Delicious.I wore it first, because I was kinda curious how is it comparing to Be Delicious which I have some years ago.
Not my style. Blank, boring, lifeless. I almost forgot I was wearing it after one hour or so. Absolutely no drydown on me. To be gifted to somebody younger...

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The apple note fades along with the other top notes. After that, it becomes a musky floral with a sandalwood base. I'm not sure my skin is making the most of this one, but I enjoy it more than the original Be Delicious!

Alinaboo
Alinaboo

Once again I've only smelled this via the new issue of Cosmo but it smells pretty good (if you ignore the glue and paper smell) I can't wait to actually test this one out!

DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan 3.78 out of 5 based on 641 ratings and 102 user reviews

DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM .24 OZ MIN UNBOXED
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM .24 OZ MIN UNBOXED
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz
DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
EDP Mini 3.4oz
DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS for WOMEN by Donna Karan SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ SHIMMER BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ EAU DE PARFUM .24 OZ MINI KEY CHAIN

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Golden Delicious by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.