Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches yet another limited edition in summer 2012. It is an intense version of the original DKNY Golden Delicious from 2010, which bears the name Golden Delicious Eau So Intense.

This fragrance is dominated by the notes of orange blossom. Top notes: orange blossom, Mirabelle plum and golden apple. Heart: white roses, Casablanca lily and vanilla orchid. Base: musk, sandalwood and teak wood.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Orange Blossom Mirabelle Red Apple

White Rose Casablanca Lily Vanilla orchid

Musk Teak Wood Sandalwood

DKNY Golden Delicious
Golden Delicious

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Fragrance Reviews

pi^2
pi^2

It's a very good smell, but it is a serious one. Nothing playful, or sexy, or flirty about it. Good for formal or semi-formal situations. Meeting with the boss, dinner with a client, a wedding of a distant cousine... not a dating perfume. It makes me think of a strong, beautiful woman, walking down the street with her laptop and her coffee-to-go, and you admire her, but know there's no point in approaching her.

At first it is bright and beautiful, and I'm a sucker for orange blossom. The dry-down is a bit warmer, but the wood keeps it serious. Why so serious, DKNY?

It has a good combination of being long-lasting but the sillage is not wild, so you don't have to overdo it to make it last.

Edit: I've had it for a couple of weeks now, and I've come to like it very much. The "seriousness" I mentioned before is still there, but now I see it more as confident and protective, like being accompanied by a perfect gentleman who will never treat you in an inappropriate way and will always do his best to help and protect you.

Eicher
Eicher

DKNY Golden Delicious Intense reminds me very much of Incanto of Salvatore Ferragamo. It's a light, white floral scent. I cannot trace any red apple though or rose. Long lasting, not overwhelming, this perfume suits all ages. For daylights and spring time (perhaps indian summer too).

HCMS
HCMS

This is the most cloying perfum I know. Not sweet cloying, it has an unpleasant smell of too much rose with something shampoo-ish, I hated with all my guts. I hate roses and I thought it would be fruity and musky like I read here, I'm totally disapointed. Blind buying is like russian roulette and this one went bang.

Ioli19
Ioli19

It a lovely fragrance, not sweet and not as fruity as the others in the line, it's musky and spicy,, with good longevity and sillage. You could wear it throughout the year, day or evening, and for most occasions. I think it would be used a lot as a staple, it does have its own character, i do like it a lot!

fartico
fartico

An intense fragrance and striking.

Ruth kagure
Ruth kagure

I love golden delicious it's musky and suits me

katycolleenj
katycolleenj

I liked DKNY Be Delicious so much that I wanted to see what the others would smell like. Golden Delicious is now one of my favorites! On my skin, it smells a lot less fruity than Be Delicious, and it takes on a more musky, spicy scent. I prefer floral and musky scents above anything else, and this has a perfect balance of fruit and floral and musk. It works well with my natural chemistry!

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense by Donna Karan 4.05 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Versace Yellow Diamond Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Burberry Body Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Katy Perry Meow Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Givenchy Very Irresistible Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Katy Perry Purr Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Versace Bright Crystal Versace Versense Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb