Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches yet another limited edition in summer 2012. It is an intense version of the original DKNY Golden Delicious from 2010, which bears the name Golden Delicious Eau So Intense.

This fragrance is dominated by the notes of orange blossom. Top notes: orange blossom, Mirabelle plum and golden apple. Heart: white roses, Casablanca lily and vanilla orchid. Base: musk, sandalwood and teak wood.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Orange Blossom Mirabelle Red Apple

White Rose Casablanca Lily Vanilla orchid

Musk Teak Wood Sandalwood

DKNY Golden Delicious

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense Fragrance Reviews

HCMS
HCMS

This is the most cloying perfum I know. Not sweet cloying, it has an unpleasant smell of too much rose with something shampoo-ish, I hated with all my guts. I hate roses and I thought it would be fruity and musky like I read here, I'm totally disapointed. Blind buying is like russian roulette and this one went bang.

Ioli19
Ioli19

It a lovely fragrance, not sweet and not as fruity as the others in the line, it's musky and spicy,, with good longevity and sillage. You could wear it throughout the year, day or evening, and for most occasions. I think it would be used a lot as a staple, it does have its own character, i do like it a lot!

fartico
fartico

An intense fragrance and striking.

Ruth kagure
Ruth kagure

I love golden delicious it's musky and suits me

katycolleenj
katycolleenj

I liked DKNY Be Delicious so much that I wanted to see what the others would smell like. Golden Delicious is now one of my favorites! On my skin, it smells a lot less fruity than Be Delicious, and it takes on a more musky, spicy scent. I prefer floral and musky scents above anything else, and this has a perfect balance of fruit and floral and musk. It works well with my natural chemistry!

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense by Donna Karan 4.13 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Golden Delicious Eau So Intense by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Katy Perry Meow Burberry Body Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Versace Yellow Diamond Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Paco Rabanne Lady Million Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau so Intense Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Prada Prada Candy Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Paris Hilton Paris Hilton