Designers » D E » « Groups

DKNY Love from New York for Women Donna Karan for women

DKNY Love from New York for Women Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Love from New York for Women Donna Karan for women Pictures

DKNY Love from New York for Women is a fragrance presented in a pair with an edition for men in May 2009. The perfume incorporates water lily, freesia, mandarin, black currant, magnolia, white lily, violet leaf, wood and apricot. It is available as 48ml edp.

Lily Apricot Magnolia Black Currant Mandarin Orange White Woods Freesia Violet Leaf Water Lily

DKNY Love from New York for Women Fragrance Reviews

seaweedme
seaweedme

Got as a birthday present when it was just new. I really liked it at that time and used it almost every day until the bottle broke. People always wanted to know what perfume it was that I was using. So I guess it suited me better than a lot other I tried over the years. But came across it again when buying a big package of perfumes and I liked it again. It feels great to use after a daytime shower.
But it's not for my evening usage and not an everyday perfume anymore.

liiva
liiva

I thing this is perfect for spring and early in summer. Very hard to describe this scent.. something fresh with quiet character.

aishahkay
aishahkay

Bought this years ago (2010) then I got the bottled broken into pieces which nearly got me to tears because I really loved it and I thought it such a limited edition and since I am in Malaysia it's quite hard to find the replacement (been searching for it at every airports/malls in few South East Asian States). I really love this perfume and I am getting it back thanks to Amazon. ;P

naca98
naca98

So, i like this one, smells fantastic.
yesterday my friend bought it for me. i'm very pleased. love this parfume. :))

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

I'm wearing this one today and I must say that it has grown on me as the day has gone on. The beginning notes are a little harsh with citrus and magnolia screeching a brassy melody at my senses. Yet, I press on.

As the day progressed, I found myself enjoying the fragrance. Once the top notes fade, the softness of freesia and the tart sweetness of the apricot come to the foreground--it was at this point that I truly began to enjoy this experience.

Love from New York has decent projection and longevity on me and I managed to make it beyond the work day and could still smell it on myself. I did receive several compliments on it. I would rate it 7 out of 10 and recommend it for daytime, casual, or office. Definitely NOT a scrubber, so I'm happy with my purchase.

I didn't like this one. It has an extremely sharp citrusy undertone and the rest is more drugstorelike floral.

By smelling the cap, it seems like a nice floral aquatic. It's not very sweet. It's kinda light and watery with fresh fruits and stuff. It's more for younger crowd, I think. This kind of scent has been done before, so not at all special, but just pleasant and the bottle is nice.

guest_lover of DKNY
guest_lover of DKNY

I love this perfume a lot..it's sooo sweet smelling and does not give me a headache unlike other scents...it's weakness though is that it doesn't last long...

Amethyste
Amethyste

A basket of not fresh fruits plus waterlily, yuk !!

romanovaoa
romanovaoa

Прозрачно - цветочный парфюм. Transparent floral perfume.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Overtly floral. Mostly lily and a little apricot on me. The other notes seem to be hiding in the background. I think the fragrance is a bit obnoxious on me, because my chemistry amplifies the white floral notes. I am quickly moving into headache territory.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I have this one and I've grown to liking it but not immediately. I got it as a present last summer and at first I thought it was too sweet and sharp.It starts with sweet orange note and then the stronger scent of lily,magnolia and violet mixed with woody notes and some musk. After all it's more on the floral side with a constant fuzzy apricot background, but it is not a light fragrance. It lasts long, it's romantic, sweet and kinda juvenile, even though a woman of any age could wear this. It doesn't remind me of the Be delicious range. Best suited for winter-spring, this big white lily gives me a headache in summer. Sure there are more impressive or fresh fragrances out there, given that Love from NY is rather linear and sweet like an orange cookie, but still it isn't bad at all. If you're into floral woody musk fragrances with orange,apricot and lily, you might like this one just as as much as I do:)

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

Very fresh and fruity, first spray is pure mandarine-orange. Then flowers with soft apricot and some woods. Sweet and light, just the way I like it.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

Nothing impressive but nice,very classic,lady like,the first spray is really citrus(i love it)then it become really classic nothing original (i hate it),last quite long like 2-5 hours,the bottle is very usual,wouldn´t buy it again! :)

guest_mewy
guest_mewy

the mandarin stands out and a hint of floral...

guest_Lala
guest_Lala

I love this perfume!
It's not too pushy, but you can smell it and it really smells sweet.

vertigo
vertigo

Doesn't last long, but the fragrance is really pretty, enjoyable and pleasant.
Not only for young women.
Perfect for summer!

For apricot fans :)

DKNY Love from New York for Women by Donna Karan 3.29 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Love from New York for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Love from New York for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Love from New York for Women by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Love from New York for Women by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.