Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

DKNY Men Donna Karan for men

DKNY Men Donna Karan for men
dislike

DKNY Men Donna Karan for men Pictures DKNY Men Donna Karan for men Pictures DKNY Men Donna Karan for men Pictures

DKNY Men by Donna Karan is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. DKNY Men was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is IFF. Top notes are ginger and mandarin orange; middle notes are ivy and juniper; base notes are sandalwood and maple.

Ginger Mandarin Orange

Ivy Juniper

Sandalwood Maple

Escada Moon Sparkle pour Homme

DKNY Men Fragrance Reviews

kingderella
kingderella

Not feeling this one. It's a fresh aquatic, but there's nothing special about it, and it's inferior to so many similar fragrances. If you want "generic fresh", at least go for cK One, or something.

eskremsedap
eskremsedap

I bought this last week at a well discounted clearance sale. Smells fresh and reminded me of giorgio armani lui, but at a cheaper price. Too bad, it doesnt last very long and almost no dry down, which is not good for someone eith dry skin like me. But i like to mix this with tar-ry armani diamond to give it a boost.

fighter
fighter

This was one of my very first perfume I bought, back in early 2000s.

I remember to like it ALOT but I can't remember the smell. I just remember it was fresh and warm at the same time and yes I used to wear it before going to parties and clubs. At the time I was into house music and expensive designer clothes.

I am sure if I can manage to smell this I would get so many of these memories back. :)

lavalife
lavalife

i have a 2012 made bottle and the longevity is only 1-2 hours max also sillage is very bad you have to be really close to get a whif.

apart from the above cons i really like this fragrance.. anyway im not sure whether ill buy again.

CesarBoboy
CesarBoboy

This was my first designer perfume that it's why it's so memorable. It was a christmas gift from a good friend of mine an Anesthetist. I love this fragrance and so as my wife to me. I was looking for this everytime I visit a perfume house and couldn't find one. Sad to know today that this was discontinued. So dissapointed today that I made this first review. I finished 2 bottles of this perfume. This December of 2012 I found it in one of the shops here in Abu Dhabi, so this is my 3rd bottle. DKNY please return this perfume. This is a citrus but unique, clean and noncloying fragrancce. Suitable for the office or school and on summer weather either day or night. It has above average longevity and sillage for a citrus summer scent. I rate this 10/10 for me.

Vitalik
Vitalik

Great fragrance, for sunny autumn days, i would say.
Though best known for their unforgettable man fragrance.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but DKNY discontinued.

walesman
walesman

I wouldnt wear to night clubs/ pubs . Its to weak doesnt last long
would wear around the house. maybe work

Very strong smell of grapefruit.

tomerits
tomerits

the scent is great but unfortunately dosn't last long at all (2 hrs max) on my skin,an all season scent that can be use day/night time.
btw the 2009 dkny man smells exactly the same.(with the same poor longevity)
my rank 3/5.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

The top is very generic woody aromatic opening followed by a drydown that reminds me of VS Very Sexy for Him, except that it doesn't last very long. A nice pleasant scent that lasts about 1-2 hours on my skin. It's too bad, I kinda liked that drydown. :/

bubblem3
bubblem3

Spanish review!
Me gusta este perfume, quizas porque es el aroma de mi papi desde hace varios años yommi!
En si la fragancia es buena y fresca, me recuerda a la primavera! :)

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Fresh, slightly citrus scent but kind of generic and effortless, which makes it a perfect summer casual scent in my books.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with a citrus smell too-ESPCI, which behaves as a citric heavy, dense and formal nature, nevertheless reslata not much flavor and smell is loose and off.

A smell suitable for teens under the age of 40 years. Too dense and a little spicy. It is not advisable to go out for more than one chance. I do not recommend.

parZy
parZy

I like wearing this fragrance during spring in the day time.
This one is nice, fresh, and clean while still remaining a sweet masculine fragrance.

Floritica64
Floritica64

Cook me up a stack of them there pancakes, cause I got a delicious DK maple syrup to pour on 'em. My favorite from DK,for men.

vdxl
vdxl

This smells as it is described: an urban freshness. Its most known rivals are for sure 212 Men, Azzaro Now Men and Davidoff Echo Men. They all have a certain soapy-metallic tone that does not smell bad at all. Unfortunately, this is not my type of cologne, it does not fit my skin and so I can't wear it, but I appreciate that its urban message.

deox
deox

This one is a love/hate for women. Some woman find it a little bit feminin. I totally love it. Fresh & soft & sweet

DKNY Men by Donna Karan 3.79 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 16 user reviews

Dkny Men Cologne by Donna Karan, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perfume.com
Dkny Men Cologne by Donna Karan - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Dkny Men Cologne by Donna Karan - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Men by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Men by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.