Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

DKNY Men Summer 2009 Donna Karan for men

DKNY Men Summer 2009 Donna Karan for men
dislike

cacao

DKNY Men Summer 2009 was presented in 2009 as a summer edition in pair with a version for women. The perfume opens with bergamot, orange and basil. A heart incorporates cinnamon from Ceylon, cardamom, African geranium and juniper berries, while a base finishes with sandalwood, moss and rich accords of cocoa absolute. Available as 100ml edt.

Bergamot Orange Basil

Cinnamon Geranium Juniper

Sandalwood Oakmoss Cacao

DKNY Men Summer 2009 Fragrance Reviews

xs
xs

This is the only one from Donna Karan that I like, and I'm sure I could wear it myself, even though I'm a woman.

DKNY Men Summer 2009 by Donna Karan 3.67 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Men Summer 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Men Summer 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Men Summer 2009 by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Men Summer 2009 by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Rochas Man Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Charriol Charriol Men Paul Smith Paul Smith Men Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Dzintars Komandors 7 Ulric de Varens Hot! Fragrances Brown Louis Feraud Feraud Homme Woods of Windsor For Men Micaelangelo Bellagio Uomo Aramis Impeccable Paul Smith Portrait For Men Charriol Charriol Royal Gold Eau de Toilette Intense Comme des Garcons Blue Cedrat Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series Luxe: Patchouli Montale Wood and Spices Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Sunessence Edition Orage d`Ete Serge Lutens Santal de Mysore Antonio Puig Quorum Silver