Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Summer 2008 Donna Karan for women

DKNY Summer 2008 Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Summer 2008 is launched in 2008. The fragrance composition is built around the original DKNY launched in 1999.

The new DKNY Summer 2008 is inspired by the spirit and energy of summer in New York. The bottle is as well a modified interpretation of DKNY in a shape of skyscraper, this time in pink.

The composition of this edition is very similar to DKNY, with the difference of red berries which are added to the new edition. Beside the red berries, the composition features cassis, vodka-soaked mandarin, tomato leaf, thyme, daffodils, white birch and tulip tree wood.

The fragrance comes as 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDT.

Red Berries Cassis Mandarin Orange Vodka Tomato Leaf Thyme Floral Notes Birch Woody Notes

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

DKNY Summer 2008 Fragrance Reviews

natsor86
natsor86

this doesn't last as long as the others and for some reason I smell watermelon?

Kione
Kione

Love it! Would love to have it again.

mlinde
mlinde

I got this as my first perfume from DKNY and I love it! It's true that it is not very long lasting, so it's a good thing that it only comes in a 100 ml size, but it is truly fresh and uplifting. I've had compliments from unknown women wearing this perfume.
For me the scent is mainly citrus and in warm summer days it is one of the most perfect scents. It wouldn't work in autumn or winter though, far too light. I think the bottle is quite impressive in shape and colour. A summer classic.

Moszatka
Moszatka

This fragrance is very fresh and friuty. I like it, but not too long lasting. It's just a light summer version of DKNY.

DKNY Summer 2008 by Donna Karan 3.79 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Summer 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Summer 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Summer 2008 by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Summer 2008 by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Women Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Carolina Herrera 212 Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Hermes Eau des Merveilles Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Givenchy Organza Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Gres Mythos Hommage a Greta Garbo Givenchy My Givenchy Dream Donna Karan DKNY Women Limited Edition Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Kenzo Flower In The Air Clarins Eau Ressourcante Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Pivoine Angel Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau