Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Summer Donna Karan for women

DKNY Summer Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Summer is a floral – fruity fragrance presented in 2007 as limited edition. Described as a scent of a summer day in the city, it is packed in a bottle that symbolizes Ney York’s skyscrapers, colored in nuances from light pink to dark purple. The composition of red currant, blueberry, apricot and mandarin at the top, dries down to the heart of lotus, yellow narcissus, coral orchid, red incense and tomato leaf. Base notes introduce accords of Liriodendron tree, along with birch-tree. It is available as 100 ml edt.

Blueberry Mandarin Orange Cassia Red Currant

Yellow Narcissus Red Thyme Water Lily Tomato Leaf Corall Orchid

Birch

DKNY Summer Fragrance Reviews

ShellyS
ShellyS

Yes I remember this one. Loved it at the time. Wouldn't love it now. Too strong. I think that was when they started experimenting with the whole citrus thing.

narcotic
narcotic

These ingredients sound amazing! I'm having trouble finding this in Toronto for testing purposes; anyone know where to find it in Canada?

QueenVania
QueenVania

I love this fragrant, it is so fresh and fruity and whenever I wear it. The compliments are never ending. It makes me feel very feminine, sensual, desirable and sexy.

DKNY Summer by Donna Karan 3.79 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Summer by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Summer by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Burberry The Beat Oriflame Eclat Weekend Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Oriflame Elvie Donna Karan DKNY Nina Ricci Nina Givenchy Hot Couture Thierry Mugler Womanity Burberry Burberry Women Orlane Fleurs d`Orlane Oriflame Grace Salvatore Ferragamo Parfum Subtil Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Womanity Oriflame Enigma Victoria`s Secret Rapture Revlon Charlie White Valentino V Oriflame Love Potion