Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Donna Karan for women

DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Donna Karan for women
dislike

milky
DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Donna Karan for women Pictures DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches limited edition DKNY Sweet Delicious collection of fragrances in the spring of 2012. The collection contains three sweet scents: Pink Macaroon, Tart Key Lime and Creamy Meringue. The fragrances are inspired by recipes for creamy cup cakes.

DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue combines fresh top notes of lemon cream, bergamot and "crepe suzette" accord with the floral heart of freesia, frangipani and passion flower and the base of cedar, white amber and musk.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Custard Sweet Notes

Freesia Frangipani Passion Flower

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Lemon Escape
Fresh Vanilla Lemon

DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Fragrance Reviews

Magdalena23
Magdalena23

This is going to be a rather unexpected review... And this is because this perfume is nothing like I expected it to be,but in a very good way!This shows the magic of the perfume world,the magic of skin chemistry,the magic of perfume perception.
Creamy meringue was a blind buy for me.Based on the notes and the reviews,I was expecting either a fresh,vibrant,sweet lemon scent,or a gourmand lemon-dessert type fragrance.The perfume does have both qualities,but on my skin the overall impression is quite different...On my skin,this perfume is absolutely sexy!!!While the sweet lemon is always present,luminous and happy and the lemon-custard accord prominent and mouth-watering,the perfume very soon upgrades into something a little different,that I will try to describe the best way I can.
It acquires an unexpected depth,a fleeting masculine vibe (virginia cedar/bergamot),but in a wonderful way! As if you have been in the arms of an amazing man,who was wearing an amazing perfume,which has left its traces on your skin and has blended beautifully with your own perfume...I am sure you understand exactly what I am talking about!
This perfume turns into the scent of intimacy,happiness and love! It has depth,warmth and an unexpected quality!
Creamy meringue's sillage is moderate,its longevity is quite good ( 4-5 hours on my skin).
If you love perfumes that "tell stories" and create images,if your skin chemistry is in any way similar to mine,I suggest you give this one a try... You are in for a big and very pleasant surprise...

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

Tried this at Kohl's. I don't usually wear anything too sweet and definitely never anything citrusy, but if I DID, I'd choose this. It was the right amount of creamy to counterbalance the acidity and the right amount of citrus to counterbalance the sweet. Unpretentious and fun, but still suitable for an old lady in her late 30s like me.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

Tried it in the store... at first i was like, too much lemon but then in like 30 secs it went really nice, sweet, kinda reminded of lemon cheesecake... really nice, not too sweet, but still sweet enough

What an edible delicious scent! This scent is everything it says on the name - creamy, sweet and delicious.
At first there is a lot of citrus. Then it starts to smell more like sweet cakes and candies. In base notes there is just a little bit amber, cedar and freesia.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Sweet meringue pie--realistic lemon fragrance but softer around the edges. I really wish this was available in someting less than a 50 ml spray, though--too expensive to try all the "flavors" at a $48 price point.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a very sweet fragrance. It smells exactly like Bath and Body Works' Sweet on Paris.

arenee92
arenee92

Sweet lemon custard...that's all this is. It's very nice, "cute". I wouldn't wear it personally, but it does smell lovely.

Kohl's has all three of these, for anyone looking for a tester or somewhere to purchase! :)

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

Finally got a chance to test this one after hunting for a tester forever!!

The first spritz is a bright creamy lemon...it's sweet but tart and lemony--foody lemon, not pledgey lemon. I never get a milky note in it at all, which is sad because I was hoping for a rich dessert-like fragrance. I should know better by now that DKNY doesn't really DO dessert very well. To me, this is not a true gourmand. It DOES smell vaguely edible, but all throughout the drydown I kept getting the impression of smarties or sweet tarts, not lemon meringue.

I love all the notes in this and was pretty disappointed that it wasn't a creamier fragrance, especially for the $48 price tag at Kohl's. I will not pay $48 for what smells like a teenybopper body spray.

Points for sillage and longevity. One spray lasted 5+ hours, with moderate sillage.

...if only it hadn't smelled like a very tart candy. I was craving sweet tarts all night long.

christinavictory
christinavictory

I love this! Actually, I really love it! I'm not usually much for gourmand fragrances, as they either tend to make hungry and cranky or turn weird on my skin, but this one is an absolute delight! The freshness of the lemon downplays the sweetness a bit, and makes this scent much more crisp and clean than most gourmand scents, and the sourness of lemon also keeps this from getting that burnt sugar or weird sweet musk that a lot of sweet scents tend to get. All the way through, this is a glass of lemonade with a nice, big slice of lemon meringue pie. Sweet, innocent, fresh, and perfect for lazy summer days spent reading in the garden.

killer__queen
killer__queen

Rejoice lemon lovers! You can now buy this (or Pink Macaroon, or Tart Key Lime) at Kohl's or on their website! Limited edition is now attainable!

So, I love lemon. And I love smelling sweet and gourmand! But I could never justify $90 on something I'd never smelled, and a 1oz bottle no less (way to be, Amazon.)

While I was in Kohl's, I saw it and immediately tested it! It's so delicious, sweet lemon, creamy custard, truly amazing. But for some reason I didn't end up buying it... until I couldn't sleep that night because I was thinking about it! I ended up buying it online the next day :)

It's a very light and soft scent. Sillage is kinda weak. Lasts less than arm's length for about 3 hours before I want to reapply (unless you like your perfumes close to your skin). So while it's a delicious scent, I don't think I'll be buying it again.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Very nice and blends well with the skin but I already own sweet, gourmand fragrances and this isn't worth buying for me. I am seriously considering to buy the tart key lime pie one!

stellalove
stellalove

Beautiful i brought it 2 years back and rediscovered it. Many friends like it and want it, But its so hard to find nowaday!.
I ove this so sweet like fluffy meringue and cream .

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

My hubby just brought this home to me on an out of town business trip. It's very pleasant, wonderful for summer! I don't really get lemon meringue pie, I feel more like I have a lemon frozen custard cone right on my wrist. Covered with sweet lemon sprinkles. A little later I get a good quality cedar mixing in. Very different and very nice...

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Based on the notes alone I had this on my want list, so I was excited to see that this limited edition had finally reached Kohl's. I took a special trip, naked of fragrance, to sample it.

I actually ended up liking Pink Macaroon better than this one, though both started off very bright, sweet and pleasant. Nothing mind-blowing but charming all the same. However, this is kind of a one note wonder. I get sweet lemon cream alright, and that's all I get. And it only gets sweeter and sweeter the longer it sits. What started off as a sweet indulgence becomes cloying within half an hour. So much for a sweet gourmand that I could wear during the summer in our subtropical climate. Also, there's a metallic note that seems to run through these DKNY Delicious fragrances, even the original, that's off-putting for me. Mixed with such heavy sugar it's not pleasant.

For kicks, when I got home I dabbed on my sample of Roca Perfums' Nuvol de Llimona and breathed a sigh of olfactory relief. That's how a lemon custard should smell, smooth sweetness with depth of flavor and a citrusy bite.

In summary... I expected to love it, was resolved to like it and now I'm fighting the urge to scrub it. I'll save my money for a more well blended sweet lemon.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I LOVE THIS ONE!! This one is definitely fb worthy!

So, I got a decant of this and wasn't expecting much. Funny how sometimes the little quiet ones always surprise you, right?

I showered and put it on as I was on my way out to go to a 4 hour dance rehearsal. Ive danced with this group my entire life, so I was used to the long rehearsals, but we are now in a new practice space which I hadn't known was OUTSIDE and in the valley in 85 degree weather.

I really did smell like delicious creamy lemon meringue pie for the first hour. Then, either I became used to it or stopped noticing because for the next hour I couldn't smell it. But, the last hour was MAGIC. Out of nowhere, up wafted a beautiful buttery amber. I thought it might be my partner, but no, it was ME. In the hottest, sweatiest, outdoor rehearsal in the sun, there I was smelling like a freshly baked ambery pie crust. AMAZING.

Would I buy this again? DEFINITELY. Anything that can endure that kind of test and still come out smelling like that deserves top shelf status.

andabri
andabri

Sadness, I went to Kohl's just to smell this. I wanted that custard lemon smell that several reviews mention. It doesn't smell like that to me at all, not on a test strip, not my skin, just a very sweet lemony dealie. Longevity is crazy bad, literally disappears in half an hour. I tried out the other two, the pink and the green (I actually though the green smelled best), and they both disappeared just as quickly.

prettyswag
prettyswag

I smelled this in khols...horrible sweet air room spray..yuck...stale lemons..generic.

number9
number9

I wanted to love this so bad! I specifically went to kohls intending to sample this,love it and buy it. That didn't happen. I love lemon and I love sweets. In the opening I got a blast of lemons, not sweet lemons either. Then I waited and I started to notice it becoming lite and sweet. That was short lived as a nasty strong musk smell took over. I'm saddened by this. I wanted the scent in the description.. I still want it but,I won't get it here :(

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Does this smell anything like Sweet on Paris by Bath and Body Works?

MarillaV
MarillaV

This perfume is entirely true to its name, it is a very rich and dense creamy dessert. There is a ton of lemon curd upon first spray, a sugared citrus that later takes backseat to the giant bowl of vanilla custard headed your way. There may be a few florals, but some days I don't even smell them, they are so fleeting and light. Nope, this is all about dessert decadence and I love it! Somehow the citrus keeps it from being too cloying and heavy, I imagine you could wear it in warmer weather just fine. On the extreme dry down I could swear I smelled the slightly singed ends of meringue that occurs when you finish a lemon meringue pie in the oven. Intriguing.

Naughtyvenus
Naughtyvenus

This one is so yummy the first time I sniffed it I wanted to lick the tests strip and drink the bottle. It's quite a mood lifter as well

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Yup, saw it in Kohl's in NH today! Will try next time I stop by.

Sweetiekitty
Sweetiekitty

Now at Kohls in the US

arajuna
arajuna

the 'crepe suzette' note is true to its word. smells just like this flambéed French dessert with extra lemon spritzed on top and a dollop of custard cream on the side.

this perfume Is probably one of the best gourmands I have ever have the privilege to try, and I bought it blind and was so so impressed.

It can also be likened to very dense and creamy vanilla sponge cake, the type where its just come out the oven 10 minutes early so the batter is slightly undercooked but fluffy and warm and sticky, top this off with a tart and tangy lemon buttercream icing and there you have it, creamy meringue sweet delicious!

ALSO. A WARNING. do not pay a ridiculous price for this 'discontinued and rare' perfume online, it is commercially available in a lot of countries. In Denmark it costs £20 for a bottle (although- totally worth the high price anyway!)

I got two sweet delicious scents this year, because last year I was too hesitant and then they were sold out. In Germany it seems that you can only buy them at Douglas stores.
The yellow scent gives me custard and lemon notes mostly. I think it is a very yummy but also a fresh scent. It's on the soft and gourmand side. It fits very well to all the christmas bakery scents :-) Though it doesn't last very long with me. Only 1-2 hours.

lafefe

I already left my review about this fragrance, I just wanted to say to all those that don't know where to find it, that it's available at the airport duty free areas, (in Bologna for sure cause I saw it). Good luck!

kasabourin
kasabourin

PLZ PM ME IF ANYONE HAS ONE OF THESE FOR SALE OR TRADE!!

poetolatry
poetolatry

Absolutely delicious! Very fitting for the darkest time of the year, bright and comforting.
Smells quite like a dessert, as promised. Sweet, creamy lemon.

sarage
sarage

I tried this today, during the darkest season of the year, so the effect was strong! This has the freshness of lemon combined with something soft and sweet. What a delicious, mood lifting scent!
The color and the shape of the bottle are pretty and funny.
What a treasure, I add this on my want list!

Penguin.pae
Penguin.pae

love it love it love it

CaSentBeau

I recently fell head over heels for a fragrance at Zara called Zara Tulle (unfortunately not in the fragrantica database, if so I would have posted my comment there) which reminded me of something I had smelled before and it soon hit me that it was DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue. I tried to find the official notes for Zara Tulle, not completely sure I managed to find a reliable source but it seems that Zara Tulle is classified as a floral woody musk with the following notes, that are in fact quite similar to Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue but without the gourmand cupcake ones:

Zara Tulle notes:
Top note: bergamot
Middle notes: frangipani and gardenia
Base notes: cedar and musk

I must admit that it beats me how a floral woody musk can smell similar to a floral fruity gourmand, but it does. I apparently have a great deal of learning to do before I will be able to begin to understand the world of fragrance… Anyhow, my point is that Zara Tulle could be worth checking out if you like DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue, or if you, just like me, find it a bit too sweet.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Tried a few sprays of this at my local perfumerie. Instant screechy burst of lemon. But in a few seconds it turned sweet and vanilla, and lasted like that for hours. 6 hours later, my husband asked if I wore a new perfume, because I smelled lovely, sweet and ''like a cupcake''.

The bottle is cute as well.

Definetely on my want list :)

CaSentBeau

This smells exactly like lemon curd, with some whipped cream and a touch of musk. I have a hard time associating this lemon gourmand with any kind of flowers whatsoever. It's fun and different, young and radiant. Well done and really cute but still not my cup of cake so to say.

Nil3
Nil3

There should be the 'i WANT THIS SOOOO BAD 'button. My goodness! I never wanted a perfume so desperately in my life. Will ask the universe to bring it to me. LOL!!!!

theperfectbitch
theperfectbitch

I got it earlier today from tax-free shop at the airport for only 32 euros! WAAAAT! I'm so happy with this, I couldn't decide at first but I risked missing my flight and waited for it to form into its own form on my skin, its AMAZING! I recommend this if you like sweet yet fresh notes, I'll use it this fall and winter along with Lolita Lempicka and See by Chloe!

cinsot
cinsot

Among some of my favourite culinary smells sits Limoncello. The aroma of this delightful Italian beverage is glimpsed here in Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue (MOR also do an excellent interpretation fittingly named Limoncello, one of my favourite lemony/vanilla perfumes).

DKNY's offering differs in the amount of desiccated coconut present during the heart phase. It is overwhelmingly dry-coconutty on my skin. I don't mind this at all as the skin-scent ambery vibe of the base sits perfectly underneath it.

The top is delicious and really gives off an edible lemon meringue quality to the skin. Yum.

Worth tracking down if you love your sweetish lemons.

YoLin
YoLin

I really love this scent, but not on me. It smells exactly like lemoncake, which smells amazing but just not as a perfume on someone. I actually did notice that my friends do love this scent on me, but I don't like that people tell me I'm smelling 'yummy' and I remind them of desserts and lemon icecream.
I'm really glad I have it though because it's unique and I like to spray it on my pillow or just in my room.

HypnoticPoison
HypnoticPoison

This is a perfect summer perfume. It starts with a lot of citrus, then it becomes more gourmand with the custard. I lasts about 5 hours.
I am sad it's discontinued because I only have one bottle. I hope I can find a similar scent one day...

lafefe

Sweet lemon and delicate frangipani, very gourmand, actually I think a room spray or a cake would be more appropriate than my skin for this smell, I have a 50 ml bottle for swap only sprayed twice.

r4elle
r4elle

Just recently got my second bottle. You cannot imagine in what kind of panic I was when realised my Yellow sweetheart has gine half empty!!! Won the bid on e-bay since could not find it anywhere... I think they definitely need to be continued.
Sweet Merangue smells of delicious cream, like you have just been whipping cream, adding vanilla to it, some lemon juice and then covering the lemon sponge with that cream... This is very fresh and sweet at the same time. I can can find bergamot at the very opening of it, with fresh zestiness, later on, that swifts away for the lemon custard to come around, after that the vanilla cream wraps you in its warmness and the freshly baked goodness swipes me off the ground!!!
Needless to say how much in love I am with this scent!
I very much hope that this will still be my favourite in a year's time too... Though it's really bad that it is Limited Edition...

simonebel
simonebel

I think the Creamy Meringue it's a beautiful combination of lemon with vanilla cream! It's a comfortable gourmand scent and reminded the splash Lemon Paradise by Victoria's Secret ! It's very good scent, but it doesn't last so long.

mariestanley82
mariestanley82

Does anyone know where I can get this scent? I bought the last bottle in Superdrug today and I cannot find it anywhere on the internet :( It's such an amazing scene, anyone know anything that smells similar? xx

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

It only took one spray on my neck (behind my right ear to be exact) before I went to sleep. 7 hours of later, I still get tiny waves of a creamy lemon pie scent blowing into my nose. DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue is a nice little fella (50 ml) that'll remind you "hey, you're wearing me today" by its long lasting scent. Sure, smelling like food isn't everybody's cup of tea but I loved it by due to its uniqueness. It's a Limited Edition and so I had to have it since I may not be able to smell like meringue in the future.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

So far, I've been a little disappointed with this. I had high expectations, thought it might smell like a... well, like a creamy meringue? With a hint of lemon. Sadly, it appears to be the opposite. Lemon, lemon, and more lemon. With a hint of something sweet. It's certainly likeable but not something to get all too excited about. I guess I was too excited myself before I even tried it.

ingalee
ingalee

this is a very nice fragrance, sweet but not too sweet scent of sugar, lemon, orange and meringue.sit in a very long time, a big plus!

Fits most of the summer, I think, sunny day and so it smells meringue, mmmm, pretty discreet scent, but will be close so it smells so good!

Jyllian
Jyllian

does anyone know what stores sell this? i have been looking all over for it i went to MANY department stores, Kohls, Target, Tj Maxx , Marshalls, Macy's etc etc etc..even those perfume kiosks at many malls dont have it...nope cant find it anywhere:(

agnes.marti2
agnes.marti2

Now a days I tried to find a new fragrance what really gives me a unique but also charming and feminine appearance. It cost me 2 years to find the perfect scent.
But now I find the absolut perfect perfume for myself! I can’t find the words what describe my feelings for this perfume. Love at first sniff!!! (maybe)

I can’t stop sniffing my wrist after I spray it. It’s not an enourmous sickly sweet fragrance. (But sweet like a dream.) On my skin the citrus notes are very intensive and together go whit the sweet notes are adorable. It’s not a very long leasting fragrance on my skin, but if I spray a little bit on my clothes I feel the scent all day. It’s not that weak, just your nose geting used to it.

It’s a shame that the Sweet Delicious series and Creamy Meringue are limited editions! I bought 2 bottles, and if I able to find one more precious bottle I will buy it without thinking.

DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue is an essential Summer gourmand. If you like 'sugar and spice, and all things nice', look no further than this 2012 limited edition range from DKNY.

I usually detest dominant lemon accords, however this is hardly a citrus scent. Think creamy, sugary lemon presented in a light, fluffy and delicious way. To my nose, Creamy Meringue smells just like a homemade lemon custard pie, served with a big dollop of whipped cream.

I tested this fragrance before going to visit a friend at a restaurant, and the amount of compliments I received were overwhelming. Everyone wanted to know where they could find it to try it for themselves. It's a sure crowd-pleaser.

Thankfully this fragrance doesn't venture into sickly sweet territory. It's quite light and inoffensive on the skin, perfect for Spring and Summer. A unique frangipani and passion flower blend in the heart, gives Creamy Meringue a slightly tropical feel.

Reviews have been fairly mixed, but that's to be expected with all gourmands. Sweet and foody scents are not for everyone. I personally adore it. Creamy Meringue is a fun, invigorating and flirtatious scent that I can't help but admire. I have been recommending it to all my friends.

The longevity is superb, lasting a good five or more hours on my skin. However, the sillage is fairly soft and intimate. Seeming that this Sweet Delicious series and Creamy Meringue are limited editions, I would buy it while you still can.

etternax
etternax

What I get most of this is the Bergamot in the opening which lasts more than what is supposed to. I am not a fan of Bergamot but after it starts to fade (an hour later on my skin) I start to get the sweet notes with the Frangipani which I like actually. Maybe it is my skin chemistry that makes this smell bitter with Bergamot, but once it fades, the scent becomes very nice. No custard is detected, so I would go with the classification that this is a cirtus smell with some sweetness and floral musky aura. All in all, it is a good scent for the spring and summer and would be suitable for 20 to 30 age range.

dianasihy
dianasihy

Smells like lemon sherbet candy. Not good. Smells cheap and it's not cheap. I try to like it but of no avail. What a waste. I would rather spend my money on fitflops rather than this. I'm giving it away but I dunno to whom. So disappointed.

annisa.a
annisa.a

I bought this one a month ago and I really love it.
The citrusy note smells yummy, but not that overpowering. If you like citrusy goumrnd scents, I guess this perfume will make you happy (oh, somehow, in the store where I bought this, it comes as EDP).

Lasting power is moderate; on my skin, it can lasts for 5-6 hours.
Too bad (not really actually), I guess the flowery (freesia? passion flower?) notes last longer than my more preferable gourmand notes.

Do I love this perfume? Absolutely yes.
But I guess I won't try to buy another one of this, since I prefer the gourmand notes to last longer.

GothicLace
GothicLace

Starts with a burst of fresh citrus and develops into a sweet creamy warm vanilla scent. I find it a very nice "sweet" fragrance for every day wear.

Eicher
Eicher

I have tried that one yesterday. The notes are pretty good but to me not a big hit. It's very sweet. The custard and the sweet note are very intensive. I hardly can feel any citrus or flower notes. If you like sweet and at the same time light perfume, this is yours. But compared to DKNY, price and quality, I don't find it to be such a particular scent. I would not buy it anyway.

sashyni
sashyni

i just love this one..
so sad it only comes in 50mls
the dry down makes me feel warm n cozy
=D

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

Delicious ambra ! Love the dryout. Long lasting, sexy and seductive. I smell citrusy notes only 15 minutes after spraying. Love the bottle. smooth and cute. Fit to your hand. I disliked all the DKNY "apples" on the market, but this one - I simply adore. Sad thing is that it is limited edition. so I will enjoy my 50 ml and then try finding another ambra cutie.

Recommend to all ambra lovers
Not sticky sweet but nicely candy citrsy sweet at the beginning
Veeeery sophisticated and feminime - not girly
Love the bottle
lasting power - 4 hours at least
For the same price you can have 100ml tester of Burberry Burberry woman EDP - but maybe only my skin chemistry makes me feel like those two are quite similar :)

mandashell
mandashell

This is a smooth, creamy and whipped lemon meringue delight. It's bright and zingy with a fruity and semi foodie essence while still excelling as a perfume. I never feel as if I'm a walking bakery nor do a smell like a fancy candle.

Many are complaining about the lasting power but I get an EASY 6hrs on my skin. Perhaps it's not just a chemistry thing because it lasts on other materials just as well. This cutie also had LOADS of sillage, as I'm able to repeatedly catch whiffs of it during wear. I have yet to try the others in this little series but this IS my favorite DKNY fragrance ever! :)

If you like sweet, but not to sweet or are a fan of zesty lemon fragrances then you should give this a try. It's wonderfully and unexpectedly delicious, lasts long and is overall a well made scent. The notes are well balanced and blend perfectly. DKNY Creamy Meringue could easily be an everyday scent but it has been AMAZING during the most intense heat so far this summer! Just try it, lol! ^_^

icingsugar
icingsugar

Very comforting, reminds me of childs medicine. But only lasts 1-2 ours at most so I have gone through half my bottle in 3 months.as im having to reapply so much. My fav dkny fragrance in all though.

Leek
Leek

The best of the three!! It was love at first sniff and I bought it just yesterday. Beautiful scent, not overpowering yet very notiecable and a pleasure to my nose. At first I smell sweet tangy lemon. very bright and cheerful. Then it develops into a warm and delicious lemon pie with cream on it. It stays very true to the name of the perfume, in my opinion.
Logevity is not bad at all (it's gonna stay around for a few hours). I got compliments on it already!
Lovely lovely little treat.

Solvita
Solvita

nice perfume.Smells like cake with lemon,very gourmand.I really like the opening,but after 1 hour-too "foody" on my skin.

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

This scent is so yummy! I love to sniff it, but would't like to smell like pastry myself :D

m4
m4

I really like it but what a pity that it lasts just hour on me. I smelled lemon with custard and it was like I wear lemon/vanilla puding. Yummy. And the end is also good. But lasting power zero zero... :-(
Nice bottle.

Ohhh this sounds like heaven on earth!!

Lalunia
Lalunia

love it! think will buy for Summer

zulukline
zulukline

Agh! I'm so happy, I got this perfume today! All the way from France, it was insanely expensive, but worth it. On first spray it smells like lemon meringue, but after it dries down it smells like a buttery lemon cookie. I definitely plan on getting the other two. These scents are so worth it, and practically no one in America knows about it.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

Its the best from the other two.Its unique id say...very light though.

mjloria
mjloria

So i went to test this perfume and i loooved it, it really does smell like meringue pie and lemon-literally, it's loovely, girly, sweet. Now the bad thing was that i tested it on my skin and it lasts two hours at max.. im deciding wether to purchase it or not- i'm not sure if it's worth it.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I can't dislike this as it literally smells of lemon meringue, one of my favorite puddings. However, I'd be rather embarrassed to actually smell of it - it's too much like childrens scented erasers and somehow I feel it would smell silly on a 40 year old like myself! It really doesn't have much depth or development, I feel sure that there are cheaper alternatives if you just want to smell of sweets.

theaa16
theaa16

it is amazingly good! when i smell it i want to eat myself!! hahaah

Clefairy
Clefairy

Creamy Meringue is divine! Definately my favourite from the DKNY Sweet Delicious range; it's a shame that it's limited edition. The sweetness of the meringue is so pure and subtle, with just the right level of lemon protruding throughout.

The other notes bridge the bitterness of the lemon into the sugariness of the scent perfectly, and add an interesting edge to the fragrance.

Creamy Meringue is a fresh, uplifting, refreshing fragrance, and I would definately recommend a try to anyone who adores sweet, but interesting fragrances.

Afm.santos
Afm.santos

Well, my first thought was that the green one will be my favorite. When I tryed all of the three fragrances, quickly I felt in love to the yellow one.
Who loves lemon meringue tart?
This fragrance remember me my first perfume. So many childhood memories are attached to this scent.
I really recomend the Creamy Meringue. The lasting power is really good, the common for the DKNY's fragrances.

bladesabre
bladesabre

I would love this fragrance if it did not change from the opening notes. I love the zesty but sweet lemon meringue but then it changes on me to a rather generic floral. Still nice but would much prefer it to stay with the starter scent.

UPDATE
I have persevered with this scent and now I love it even though I still feel the same about the opening notes the 'floral' isn't that flowery and is still sweet. I find it good for daytime wear.

nora elia
nora elia

I bought it yesterday, It has a really peculiar smell, like sour candy, the smell does not changes, the top notes continue all the time. I has excellent longevity, but I´m not sure about the sillage, My husband liked it. Nice for spring-summer time

L'eaulita
L'eaulita

This was probably the best one of the three- however it came off smelling rather generic. Cedar and some creamy lemon. That's about it.

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

I am so deeply offended by DKNY for not offering these in the USA that I am almost pained to write this review! Nevertheless...this is a zesty lemon tart with a sprinkle of sugar and a dollop of cream (or meringue, yes, hence the name) on top. When you think of the line of "Fresh" perfumes and specifically "Fresh Lemon Sugar", you (or I) expect to get something like this. Sweet, tangy, uplifting, yummy, not over-the-top but just the right amount of citron and sweet to do you good on a crisp spring day. Fresh Lemon Sugar turned out to be a horrific, disgusting Endust/Pledge/cleaning-supply-room scrubber. If a lemon scent were to become my staple, this would be it! And it may anyway. I'm not a big lemon girl myself, but I AM a major gourmande girl who can hang with the best of them. And this is gourmand lemon meringue pie done right. If you are on my side of the pond, it won't be easy to get. But worth it? Yes :)

adrienn99
adrienn99

I believe this is more like a citrus gourmand than a floral fruity. It is vanilla custard with a gentle touch of citruses. Good point is that Creamy Meringue is one of the more natural smelling ones from DKNY.

Longevity is disastrous to me but if you are happy and used to 2-3 hours, you will be fine.

OZ
OZ

This reminds me a lot of Givenchy Pi Neo but much subtler and more linear. Very creamy with a soft citrus scent. I much prefer Pi Neo, it's much cheaper.

Soutty123
Soutty123

My favourite of the three. Smells like lemon meringue pie.

SBunny
SBunny

These are now at Debenhams in the UK :)

This is my favourite of the three. It's bright, fruity, juicy and fresh on the top with the lemon and bergamot. It's citrussy like the other two but isn't as bitter or sharp.
The sweeter notes quickly follow through and I can smell the cream mixed in with the lemon. I really can't say I smell any of the florals but the amber rounds it off at the end.

This fragrance smells exactly like lemon cream, however, it's soft and light making it easy to wear through-out the year.
The fruits and the brightness of the top notes reminds me of Spring and Summer whilst the creaminess it develops into reminds me of a winter. A great all rounder with lasting power of around 4 hours and medium sillage.

This is a happy, good mood sort of fragrance. It's just so bright and cheery.

DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue by Donna Karan 3.98 out of 5 based on 316 ratings and 79 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.