Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

DKNY To Go Women Donna Karan for women

DKNY To Go Women Donna Karan for women
dislike

leather

DKNY To Go Women by Donna Karan is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. DKNY To Go Women was launched in 2007. Top notes are tomato leaf and blood orange; middle notes are water lily, corall orchid and narcissus; base notes are tulip and birch.

Tomato Leaf Blood Orange

Water Lily Corall Orchid Narcissus

Tulip Birch

DKNY Women
Istanbul Rose

DKNY To Go Women Fragrance Reviews

Pinja
Pinja

I did the mistake of believing an SA who told me "Women" and "Women TO GO" are the same. Stupid me, of course they are not the same.
I prefer "Women TO GO" to "Women".

The difference is mostly in the drydown. At first both fragrances are similarly wonderfully fizzy and crisp, cold in character. After that, the drydown of "Women" is dominated by thin synthetic amber + maby a bit of patchouli, which happens to be among my least favorite accords.

The drydown of "Women TO GO" is different. The crispy and cold flowery scent melts and it becomes powdery and very lightly oriental, lacking the amber. I don't adore "cute" scents, but here, I like the specific way a cold and sharp fragrance evolves into something warm, soft and cute, yet doesn't loose the original nature.

They are labeled accordingly here in Fragrantica. "Women" is a Fruity-Floral, and "Women TO GO" is an "Oriental-Floral.

0lga5
0lga5

I had a long time a go and did not like it. It was too harsh and not feminine to me, too strong.

beatrix75
beatrix75

i want this parfum!its so energetic so fresh nice long lastind dry smell!i feel the birch tomato leaf and blood orange after this coming out the narcissus!cooool

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

UGH! There is something in this perfume that does not agree with me at ALL... It's something bitter and green, maybe the coral orchid. Whatever this note is, it just back-slaps me in the face every time I smell it and literally makes me feel nauseous and ill (which no other perfume has ever managed to do to this extremity). This one is a definite "NO" for me.

id
id

The opening note (tomatoe leaf)is unique. Nice and lasts quite a long time (8 hours) on my skin, but I wouldn't buy it again.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Very clean and fresh scent but I got bored with it after a while.

guest_MadMooby
guest_MadMooby

I am so confused....isn't this the same as the original DKNY that I was wearing back in 2001? The one that was discontinued? Apparently, it's being re-released!?!?

Ok, not even kidding....I think I am going to cry........yep......there it is.

hozelka
hozelka

The best scent for hot summer days,so airy,fresh and modern

tekila2525
tekila2525

modern sweet and casual this perfume is good to your day life,work out with friends and mostly for sumer I had it and was good but nothing 2 special that would make me have it again.

Beautiful_Scent
Beautiful_Scent

On my skin, this perfume is GORGEOUS. When I know I have a hard day at work and need to be sharp and fresh, I always spray DKNY To Go and grab the bottle in my bag.
It gives me a great buzz throughout the day. It's like you just had a can of Red Bull. Very different from the boring sickly sweet or aquatic perfumes which seem to have invaded the streets, trains and buses.
It does what it says on the tin...makes you go!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

In my opinion this is not even a little bit oriental. The first thing that comes out is tomato leaf followed by some blood orange. As usual I don`t recognise the flowers but the scent gets softer. The drydown is very soft and gentle wood. Very nice and refreshing fragrance but doesn`t last long.

felineluvr
felineluvr

I do not like this one at all. To me it smells like Vodka and tomato leaf and I would be afraid to wear it to work because I would be afraid someone would think I had been drinking alcohol.

glitteralex
glitteralex

The tomato leaf is the primary note here-which I love. I can't find the narcissus at all, and the birch creates a nice subtle woody drydown. I consider this a true green scent-in the spirit of Eden by Cacharel and l"eau by Patou, but definitely more austere. There is nothing round or robust about this-very lean in character. I have no idea how this got in the Floral Oriental category. I normally dislike scents like this, but DKNY To Go is very well done and I wear it whenever I need a pick-me-up. Perfect for summer.

chance25
chance25

I bought a bottle to wear during the summer months. I always crave a good summery narcissus. This however, I could not pull off. I guess it was the tomato leaf that pulled a sweaty, salty note that got to sweet at the end. Silage was pretty good, it does smell unique/modern. Something maybe CDG might have had a hand in creating.

vertigo
vertigo

synthetic, modern, urban.

DKNY To Go Women by Donna Karan 3.42 out of 5 based on 100 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY To Go Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY To Go Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY To Go Women by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY To Go Women by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.