Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Women Gold Donna Karan for women

DKNY Women Gold Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Women Gold by Donna Karan is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. DKNY Women Gold was launched in 2011. Top notes are mandarin orange, peach and mango; middle notes are jasmine, frangipani and lily; base notes are musk and vanille.

Mandarin Orange Peach Mango

cdred

ELENA MARTINA EN EBAY LOS TIENEN MUCHOS & MUY BUEN PRECIO

ELENA MARTIN
ELENA MARTIN

Quiero comprar Dona Karan New York ¡¡ Por favor, donde lo compro ??? En España no lo hay ¡¡¡

amanda0901
amanda0901

Beautiful fragrance for the more mature woman, perhaps; it just doesn't work for my daughter. It's warm and quite intense, yet doesn't last particularly long on me. I was bought it as a gift, and wear it frequently, but don't think I'd buy it for myself.

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

when first applied on me it smells a bit like lemonade, but then it develops into a nice warm fruity scent with a floral backdrop. I can see this working for both day and night; especially those beautiful summer evenings.

vertigo
vertigo

Nice scent!
Fruity - soft.
I thought I smelled an apple-pie accord: fruity, warm and a bit sweet.
Some light, smooth flowers in the backgorund.
It's different from most fruity florals, doesn't have anything sour, juicy or fresh to it.
I'd wear it on sunny autumn days.

Good job, but somehow - not outstanding enough to make me want it.

Medium sillage and staying power of about 4 hours.

ahnm
ahnm

its so heavy and bold.. totally not what i was expecting when i read the notes.. it smells very classic... along the lines of chanel no5, (doesn't smell similar to chanel though) i didn't like this one out of the bottle, but i could see how it would smell super sexy on the right person. seems like a fragrance that halle berry or salma hayek would wear.

DKNY Women Gold by Donna Karan 3.61 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Women Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Women Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Women Gold by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Women Gold by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Paco Rabanne Lady Million Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Nina Ricci Nina Dior Hypnotic Poison Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Dior Miss Dior Cherie Dior Dior Addict Versace Crystal Noir Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Versace Bright Crystal Prada Prada Candy Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Mariah Carey M Thierry Mugler Womanity Calvin Klein Euphoria Stella McCartney Stella Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her