Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Donna Karan for women

DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Donna Karan for women
dislike

DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan adds another version of their cult fragrance for women. The new limited edition is also inspired by New York skyline.

The fragrance embodies spontaneity and emotion of New York. “I wanted to capture the beating heart of New York, pulsating, contrasted and always unexpected,” explains Trudi Loren from The Estée Lauder Companies, who created the perfume.

The fragrance opens with luminous blood orange, beautiful floral petals of water lily and tomato leaf, which provides the scent of fresh grass. The fragrance develops into a floral heart and closes with vanilla and autumnal woods, creating a feeling of a stroll in Central Park.

DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette is poured into a tall, see-though 100 ml flacon shaped like previous flacons of the collection. The flacon is decorated with NY skyline and a red heart this time. The perfume arrives on the market on August 22nd 2012, as 100ml edt. The fragrance is accompanied with a beautiful DKNY tote bag with New York skyline as a gift.

Blood Orange Water Lily Tomato Leaf

Flowers

Woodsy Notes Vanilla

DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Bibi7
Bibi7

I had smell it 2-3 times before I got it, I wanted to be sure pf what I get from this smell!! Finally I got a bottle just yesterday and I can say only good things for this fragrance. For me, is the perfect fragrance for the cold winter days on the way to work, warm and a little bit sweet, I like the vanilla, really cosy, I love it!!

m4
m4

Cosy, warm, orange vanilla. I can smell just hints of lilies, green leaves and lot of oranges with vanilla. Orange makes it sweet but in a good way. The scent is velvety, little creamy and very cosy. Even if I don´t like vanilla scents this one suits me and I feel so good wearing it. Nothing overpowering or annoying. Really good blended nothing less nothing more. It´s perfect for rainy or cold days when you want to cuddle up. I love when I can smell the hints of this beauty when the wind is blowing around me. PERFECT and very long lasting. LOVE it.

DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette by Donna Karan 4.21 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Donna Karan DKNY Women Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Michael Kors Michael Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Tom Ford Violet Blonde Chanel Allure eau de parfum Dior Fahrenheit Chanel Chance Givenchy Hot Couture Kenzo Kashaya Givenchy Organza Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Eau D`Italie Paestum Rose Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Dolce&Gabbana D&G Feminine Ralph Lauren Ralph