Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Women Summer 2010 Donna Karan for women

DKNY Women Summer 2010 Donna Karan for women
dislike

New 'fragrant skyscraper' by the house of Donna Karan arrives on the market in March 2010. Just like previous editions, this fragrance was inspired by a flight to New York and it celebrates artistic side of this city with an exciting cocktail of notes.

DKNY Women Summer 2010 opens with such notes as magnolia leaves, mandarin, pink guava nectar, mango buds and freesia. A heart blossoms with frangipani, lily of the valley, jasmine and orange blossom. Base notes leave a trail of sandalwood, cedar and blond wood. The fragrance arrives in a pink, transparent flacon decorated with pink stripes.

DKNY Woman Summer 2010 is available as 100 ml EDT limited summer edition.

Green Notes Guava Mango Blossom Freesia Mandarin Orange

Jasmine African Orange flower Lily-of-the-Valley Frangipani

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Woodsy Notes

DKNY Women Summer 2010 Fragrance Reviews

guest_maycee
guest_maycee

DKNY? i love the scent... very delicious...sweet smell of a woman... i love it

vertigo
vertigo

To me it's a regular and strong floral, I didn't smell the fruits at all. I thought I smelled peony, but it must be the accord of other flowers thet deceived me. I think it's quite powerful for a summer fragrance. Maybe better for evenings.

A lush, greeny peony.

Anazap
Anazap

Cool!
I tested it in a store and I liked it a lot. Floral fruity and fresh.As I happened not to like the 2010 Escada summer perfume, I think this one will be a nice option for this season.
The bottle is very elegant.

DKNY Women Summer 2010 by Donna Karan 2.85 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Women Summer 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Women Summer 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Women Summer 2010 by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Women Summer 2010 by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera CH Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Carolina Herrera AquaFlore Clinique Simply Clinique Lancome Hypnose Senses Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice 2009 Clinique Clinique Happy Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Pop-Art Optic Oriflame Grace Oriflame Dancing Lady Versace Versense Oriflame Enigma Oriflame Pop Glam Glossy Pink Oriflame Pop Glam Electric Yellow Oriflame Elvie Summer Magic Oriflame The Babes Passion Berry Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Eau Fraiche Oriflame Embrace Her