Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

DKNY Women Summer 2012 Donna Karan for women
dislike

tropical
DKNY Women Summer 2012 Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan launches another limited edition fragrance for 2012, dedicated to summer in New York. Donna Karan DKNY Women Summer 2012 captures the energy of this metropolis with modern, urban and somewhat exotic notes.

Its composition opens with energetic, fresh and enticing aromas of sparkling clementine, pomegranate and lush green papaya. The heart includes exuberant flowers of magnolia and orange blossom, wrapped in linden leaves. The base is warm as the rays of the sun, developing with white musk and golden amber.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Clementine Pomegranate Papaya

African Orange flower Magnolia Lime (Linden) Blossom

Musk Amber

Incanto Charms

DKNY Women Summer 2012 Fragrance Reviews

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

While I have never smelled any of the others in the Women Summer collection, I must say I really do love my 2012 version.

The bottle is so bold and striking, it looks great on it's own or in a collection!!

The scent is perfect for an active summer day, it has a perfect balance of pungent, sharp notes with sweet, succulent notes that make it very pleasing to the nose. Not too overpowering, but strong enough to know it's definitely there!

I think this scent is really unique, and something I would recognize easily on someone else.

Overall, I am really in love with this one, and I think it's a great scent for everyday, casual wear!

Justinjade
Justinjade

When I sprayed it on, my hubby smiled and said Yummy! It was heaven! but then, my 16 year old daughter approached and said - smells like grandma-ish... I became confused. The scent was supposed to be fresh and young.

Nevertheless, I love this scent - summery sweet and fresh - very uplifting. This is actually what I have been looking for in a summer perfume - for years! I even noted a hint of mango sorbet which I love. The only downside is it doesn't lasts very long. So I had to spray again after a couple of hours.

Melodie79
Melodie79

I can definitley smell tea in this one. Tropical, fresh- just lovely!

Jazzku
Jazzku

OK summer fragrance, nothing memorable. I was really put off by the size of the bottle. The bottle is waaaay too tall. It's huge, actually, double the height of the regular DNKYW, but still slight.. Why??

magdach7
magdach7

This fragrance makes me think of holidays in countries like Croatia where warm sea and sweet fruit enable you to forget about everyday life. Completely different from traditional DKNY women, which I like and have been using for some time. The first one smells of lemon and tomato leaves the summer version is warm, sweet and fresh.

lusciouslady
lusciouslady

love it so fresh and summery

selenehdez
selenehdez

Me encanto y dura mucho en mi piel !!

m4
m4

Wow this notes it´s like summer tropical splash. Sounds so good. I had summer 2011 but that was too sour. I want this one. I´m looking forward!! :-)

Edit:
Wow this one is totally what I love. Fruity with some floral notes but it´s well blended. Magnolia and musk give it creamy wrap. Love it. Maybe better than from last year. Give it a try. It´s perfect.

DKNY Women Summer 2012 by Donna Karan 3.82 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan DKNY Women Summer 2012 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan DKNY Women Summer 2012, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify DKNY Women Summer 2012 by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of DKNY Women Summer 2012 by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Burberry Burberry Women Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Gucci Guilty Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Fendi Fan di Fendi Guerlain My Insolence Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Chanel Chance Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei