Designers » D E » « Groups

Delicious Night for Women Donna Karan for women

Delicious Night for Women Donna Karan for women

I have it: 5 I want it: 9

Delicious Night for Women Donna Karan for women Pictures

A new edition by the house of Donna Karan is announced for November 2008 and named Delicious Night for Women. The concept of this edition aims at showing energy of night life in New York as very exciting, seductive and mysterious – and difficult to resist. The perfume is available as 100ml edt.

Delicious Night for Women Fragrance Reviews

I've had no luck with the Karan "Be Delicious" line, so when I received a sample of Delicious Night with another order, I didn't even bother to test it...until today. Surprisingly, I love it! It is a deep, dark mix of berries and pathchouli...a little sharp at first, but with a beautiful dry down and lingering richness. Probably more of a cool weather/night fragrance. As rich as it is, it stays fairly close to the skin. Not at all sweet, but very deep with a hint of incense. I am still a bit in shock at how much I like it.

Delicious Night for Women by Donna Karan 3.44 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Delicious Night for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Donna Karan Delicious Night for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delicious Night for Women by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delicious Night for Women by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Womanity Oriflame Grace Oriflame Enigma Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Betsey Johnson Betsey Johnson Jessica Simpson Fancy Michael Kors Kors Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Thierry Mugler Angel Sunessence Ocean d'Argent Oriflame Dancing Lady Paco Rabanne La Nuit Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Oriflame Mirage Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia Revlon Charlie Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Revlon Ciara John Varvatos John Varvatos The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest