Designers » D E » « Groups

Delicious Night for Women Donna Karan for women
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 9

Delicious Night for Women Donna Karan for women Pictures

A new edition by the house of Donna Karan is announced for November 2008 and named Delicious Night for Women. The concept of this edition aims at showing energy of night life in New York as very exciting, seductive and mysterious – and difficult to resist. The perfume is available as 100ml edt.

Delicious Night for Women Fragrance Reviews

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I've had no luck with the Karan "Be Delicious" line, so when I received a sample of Delicious Night with another order, I didn't even bother to test it...until today. Surprisingly, I love it! It is a deep, dark mix of berries and pathchouli...a little sharp at first, but with a beautiful dry down and lingering richness. Probably more of a cool weather/night fragrance. As rich as it is, it stays fairly close to the skin. Not at all sweet, but very deep with a hint of incense. I am still a bit in shock at how much I like it.

Delicious Night for Women by Donna Karan 3.38 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Delicious Night for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Delicious Night for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delicious Night for Women by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delicious Night for Women by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Womanity Oriflame Grace Oriflame Enigma Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Michael Kors Kors Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Thierry Mugler Angel Sunessence Ocean d'Argent Oriflame Dancing Lady Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia Oriflame Mirage Revlon Charlie Revlon Ciara Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest John Varvatos John Varvatos Jo Malone Orange Blossom Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Dolce&Gabbana Sicily