Designers » D E » « Groups

dislike

vodka
ozonic
Donna Karan Women Energizing Donna Karan for women Videos
Donna Karan Women Energizing Donna Karan for women Pictures Donna Karan Women Energizing Donna Karan for women Pictures

Donna Karan Women Energizing by Donna Karan is a fragrance for women. Donna Karan Women Energizing was launched in 2011. Top notes are citruses, vodka and violet leaf; middle notes are narcissus, lotus and orchid; base notes are woodsy notes and birch.

Citruses Vodka Violet Leaf

Narcissus Lotus Orchid

Woodsy Notes Birch

DKNY Women

Donna Karan Women Energizing Fragrance Reviews

perfumecrazy_x
perfumecrazy_x

Just smells like sharp oranges I don't like it

ageletou
ageletou

In which GROUP do you classify this perfume? It does not mention it, at all....

pinktoe
pinktoe

Polo Sport,by Ralph Lauren, it reminds me of that scent. It starts fresh though loud, but it only lasts for a short while. It's a good after shower scent and I suppose you can layer it with other fragrances that share some of its notes, Pleasures by Estée Lauder comes to mind and the aforementioned Polo Sport. It's ok if you like clean, vibrant smells, I find it a little screeching, though.

A very fresh citrusscent for spring/summertime. Timeless - both for teenagers and women, I think.

En otroligt fräsch citrusaktig doft för vår/sommar. Tidlös, både tjejen o kvinnan passar i den, tycker jag.

lirael00
lirael00

This smells like pine cones in the worst possible way. I got a tester and I was just no, no, no,. The vodka is not working here for me at all. It's too strong. I think it would work better as a medicine against blocked nose. I should say this could be unisex perfume, but no, if I don't want to smell it on women then definetly I don't want to smell it on men. It surely gave me energy too run away from it.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

This was a blast-from-the-past buy for me, a hark back to ye olde DKNY. After spending what seemed like ages trying out new fruity florals and vanilla based scents, a spray of this was like a breath of fresh air. Genuinely mood-boosting - must be the iced vodka! But I also think it smells a bit like coriander! Good for layering too.

pynkgirl

The member Vie Cafe , was dead on with this smelling like ice, if it could have a smell :)

Ohkit

a quick update: despite its magnificent smell, it has NO STAYING POWER AT ALL. what a waste of a nice scent and money :(

Ohkit

Fresh, light, energising....My new signature fragrance, my new "fragrance" love story

pynkgirl

In my opinion, this is a fabulous scent! I typically do not go for these ozonic type clean scents but I'm in love. I can easily see myself wearing this daily. It's very similar to OUI by Lancome which may be discontinued. It's a better version as well. If you like that scent or Estee Lauder Pleasures, this it it!

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

i'd have to agree, there is something that just doesn't even set right on paper with this fragrance! It's pungent, heady and musky. I couldn't even distinguish what was in there. A touch of creaminess to my nose, but it simply doesn't even work together. If I want to smell of tomato floral vodaka I'll eat some nasturtiums, take a shot of vodka and wash it down with a V8 tomato juice chaser.

velvet67
velvet67

I will try this as my childhood memories smells r of tomato leaves and poplar trees laying on the cool grass in summer.

imoore
imoore

notes:

citrus, iced vodka, tomato leaves, water lily, green coral orchids, daffodil, white birch, tulip tree bark

and all you can really get is tomato leaves!

the original dkny women is much better and
worth to track down instead of this

Donna Karan Women Energizing by Donna Karan 3.38 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Donna Karan Women Energizing fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Donna Karan Women Energizing, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Donna Karan Women Energizing by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Donna Karan Women Energizing by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.