Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Essence Jasmine Donna Karan for women

Essence Jasmine Donna Karan for women
dislike

Essence Jasmine Donna Karan for women Pictures Essence Jasmine Donna Karan for women Pictures Essence Jasmine Donna Karan for women Pictures

Essence Jasmine by Donna Karan is a Floral fragrance for women. Essence Jasmine was launched in 2008. The fragrance features jasmine.

Jasmine

Essence Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

amyewest
amyewest

My favorite jasmine & I've tried lots of them. It's the closest match to how actual jasmine flowers smell to me. It's not particularly complex - what you smell at the beginning is what you keep smelling. Well, briefly. I agree with other reviewers that longevity is minimal & price is high for the speed with which you go through it. It's gentle jasmine scent and certainly appropriate in an office.

The next closest soliflore I've smelled is A La Nuit, but that's been just too harsh to me so far. Apparently Karan is phasing this line out, so I'll try A La Nuit again later, but while I've got it, I'm going to enjoy this one.

jujy54
jujy54

This smeels exactly, I mean exactly, like the jasmine tea I am used to drinking. No other jasmine is as realistic. Linear and pure, I plan to use it for layering. Should me a mad combination with Maderas de Oriente.

Kchild
Kchild

I just got a bottle of this from a beautiful swapper! Jasmine and I have a love~hate relationship. There are very few that I can wear. This is not one of the few~it's one of the many that turn completely, immediately, indolc on me. If you are sensative to indoles as I am I cannot stress enough to try before you buy.

The indoles in this are so prominant that I didn't even smell flower~just that rotten poopy smell. Here's the thing~if you love jasmine and indoles DO NOT miss the chance to try this one. I can't imagine anyone who can wear this type of perfume being disappointed in this.

This line from DK is very special and I think every one of them is well done~whether they're for my skin or not. In my humble opinion if it's in a sleek black bottle and says Donna Karan it's going to be worth a sniff.

vertigo
vertigo

I can't put it better than the previous reviewer :)

Just want to add that jasmine from Donna Karan Essence Jasmine reminds me a lot of jasmine from Alien eau de toilette.
Light, ethereal, transparent, lunar, cosmic ...
and very, very beautiful.
Just more sweet.

Update:
The drydown gets a bit creamy and even more pretty, at this stage reminds of a very light version of Vanilla Fields. Great!

(I still much prefer Alien edt)

Donna Karan, as I believe, created the Essence range so that they could be layered with either one another or with another scent, like Jo Malone.

This single note blend of jasmine is both refreshing and inspiring. This is jasmine conveyed as naturally as possible, without the creaminess or the sweetness that is often added to it.

Slightly green in its representation, Essence Jasmine is a fragrance I would certainly like to layer with many of my favourite fragrances to give them a more Spring-like, fresh floral feel.

Jasmine is one of the world's most beloved flowers, having a scent recognizable by many. This fragrance has captured the beautiful, feminine and classic characteristics of the flower itself.

My only gripe with this whole range in general is the price, which is somewhat ridiculous for such a simplistic, and may I say, basic scent.

Some may tip out their wallets to wear such a naturalistic jasmine scent, however in the case of buying it solely for layering, it somehow defeats the purpose. The somewhat poor longevity also comes as a disappointment.

Essence Jasmine by Donna Karan 4.15 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Essence Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Essence Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Essence Jasmine by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Essence Jasmine by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Fracas Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Cacharel LouLou Donna Karan Essence Labdanum Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Shiseido Feminite du Bois Lancome Magie Noire Cacharel Anais Anais Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Dior Diorissimo Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Donna Karan Black Cashmere Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Yves Saint Laurent Paris Cacharel Eden Tom Ford Noir de Noir