Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Mandarin Neroli Donna Karan for women
dislike

I have it: 7 I want it: 35

smoky

Mandarin Neroli by Donna Karan is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Mandarin Neroli was launched in 2012. Top note is mandarin orange; middle note is neroli; base notes are incense, amber and woody notes.

Mandarin Orange

Neroli

Incense Amber Woody Notes

Mandarin Neroli Fragrance Reviews

This beautiful Summer fragrance has just been released in Australia, and it's exactly what I dreamed it would be. A sweet, sparkling and zesty fragrance.

I'm from the country, so I'm quite familiar with the scent of fruit orchards. There is nothing more enjoyable than getting lost amongst the rows and rows of citrus trees, and biting into the bitter rind to savour the pulp inside. For the first few minutes, Mandarin Neroli smells just like a mandarin orange the moment you break the skin, and separate the fruit into segments. The aroma is natural, sweet and delicious.

The heart tends to be a lot more floral, however the bright and zesty feel remains. Amber adds a sensual, and somewhat syrupy texture to the composition, making this fragrance easily suitable for all seasons. The more it settles on the skin, the crisper and cleaner Mandarin Neroli also becomes.

Initially I couldn't imagine this fragrance with a frankincense drydown, but now that it's evident on my skin, I think it works quite well. It's slightly reminiscent of Hermes Elixir des Merveilles, but perhaps not as rich.

Mandarin Neroli is the kind of scent that fills me with happiness. It's really golden and lush on my skin, the perfect pick-me-up on a warm day. I will be so devastated if Donna Karan decides to pull this fragrance after the Summer season is finished. I also wish it wasn't so exclusive.

The lasting strength is fairly impressive, while the sillage is soft, sitting close to the skin with subtle wafts every now and then. I highly recommend.

scissorshand_j
scissorshand_j

Are you sure this is a fragrance for woman? Seems man is easy to wear it too...

Mandarin Neroli by Donna Karan 3.80 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Donna Karan Mandarin Neroli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Donna Karan Mandarin Neroli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mandarin Neroli by Donna Karan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mandarin Neroli by Donna Karan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Hermes Jour d'Hermes Elie Saab Le Parfum Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Tom Ford Sahara Noir Chanel Chanel N°19 Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Ralph Lauren Romance Estée Lauder Sensuous Hermes Eau des Merveilles Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic (2014) Cartier Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Cartier Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Lancome O de L`Orangerie Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Tom Ford Neroli Portofino