Designers » D E » « Groups

Goldmund Dorissima for women

Goldmund Dorissima for women
dislike

Goldmund Dorissima for women Pictures Goldmund Dorissima for women Pictures

The composition of Eau de Parfum Goldmund is based on the popular DORISSIMA body oil (realized in 2003).

Eau de Parfum 60 ml - 2,o fl. Oz. The nose behind this fragrance is Doris Brugger.

Tonka Bean Vanilla Orris Root Rose Powdery Notes Carnation Benzoin Sandalwood Musk resins Peru Balsam Spices

Goldmund Fragrance Reviews

curvealert
curvealert

Goldmund is very cosy, sweet and powdery. It has sugar, spice and all things nice, but this scent is not very complex and you can tell is more of an aromatherapy pick-me-up than a multi layered scent. It definitely has the "air freshener" vibe, but it's far from being unpleasant. I wouldn't buy it, but for those looking for something sweet and relaxing to wear at home, you won't go wrong here, unless you have a strong aversion to tonka bean, which is the strongest note.

Roses and Spices
Roses and Spices

At first it smells sharp and then on dry down floral and a bit powdery. It almost smells like air freshener. 'I don't like the smell on paper or on my skin.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

All I can say is LOVE this one! This may be one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I had a sample and wow.wow.wow. I still pick up that tiny glass vial just to bring back my beautiful Goldmund to me. I have never smelled anything like it. Makes me feel strong, confident. Gorgeous.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dorissima Goldmund fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dorissima Goldmund, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Goldmund by Dorissima. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Goldmund by Dorissima represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Donna Karan Chaos Tauer Perfumes 01 Le Maroc Pour Elle Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Yves Saint Laurent Opium Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Guerlain Shalimar Le Labo Labdanum 18 Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Ralph Lauren Lauren L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Givenchy Organza Indecence Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Cacharel LouLou Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Robert Piguet Fracas