Designers » D E » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Aqua Incanta Dr. Gritti for women

Aqua Incanta Dr. Gritti for women
dislike

Aqua Incanta Dr. Gritti for women Pictures

Aqua Incanta by Dr. Gritti is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Aqua Incanta was launched in 2012. Top notes are rose and iris; middle notes are vanilla and powdery notes; base notes are benzoin, amber and woody notes.

Rose iris

Vanilla Powdery Notes

Benzoin Amber Woody Notes

Musk Extreme

Aqua Incanta Fragrance Reviews

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

عطر باودري جميل جدا مع لمحات من الفانيلا العطر يشابة كثير عطر لون الثلج من لورينزو وان كان هذا انعم قليلا بالنسبة للنوتة الباودرية وتشعر ان هناك رائحةباودرية قريبة لرائحة باودرة الاطفال او زيت جونسون الخاص وهذا من افتة به بعض الاخوه بعد سؤالهم واوافقهم على ذلك.

تحياتي

لاتنس ذكر الله دائما ابدا والصلاة على النبي.

KC1998
KC1998

I love the way babies smell and I can't have one so I have this perfume. I soft is better than the Lorenzo Villoresi version(teing de neige), more subtle. My husband is not crazy about this smell but he prefers this one over LV's. I love both of them.

Aqua Incanta by Dr. Gritti 4.00 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dr. Gritti Aqua Incanta fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dr. Gritti Aqua Incanta, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Incanta by Dr. Gritti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Incanta by Dr. Gritti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lorenzo Villoresi Iperborea The Different Company De Bachmakov The Different Company Pure eVe Parfumerie Generale PG18 Cadjmere Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige CnR Create Water Pisces The Crown Perfumery Co. Crown Stephanotis Sigilli Volumna Sahlini Parfums La Femme S.T. Dupont So Dupont Pour Femme Stendhal Elixir Blanc L`Erbolario Te Bianco Georges Stahl Elle d`Elissa Joseph Jivago Sweet Dreams Houbigant Iris des Champs Lorenzo Villoresi Theseus Xerjoff Fatal Charme Ramon Monegal Entre Naranjos Shaik Opulent Shaik Classic No 33 Lorenzo Villoresi Donna