Designers » D E » Oriental Spicy « Groups

dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 14

cinnamon
Damascus Dr. Gritti for women Pictures

Damascus is described as a sinful and immortal fragrance. It contains notes of bergamot, orange, cinnamon, myrrh, patchouli, cedar and amber. Damascus was launched in 2012.

Orange Cinnamon Neroli

Myrrh Sandalwood Tobacco

Amber Patchouli

Languid

Damascus Fragrance Reviews

Luccia
Luccia

got a sample from a friend, it is a many faceted incense, bright and dark, truly a beauty.

KC1998
KC1998

I smell this when I was in a small perfume store in Venice, IT and I was going to get it but I did not have enough room in my bag. I was getting 4 other perfumes but this is in my want list. I love this brand!! too bad I can't get it in the US. But that give me an excuse to go back to IT.

smarthan
smarthan

sounds ok to me... I am gonna try for it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dr. Gritti Damascus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dr. Gritti Damascus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Damascus by Dr. Gritti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Damascus by Dr. Gritti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Diptyque Eau Duelle L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Annick Goutal Songes Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia L`Erbolario Meharees Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Serge Lutens Bas de Soie Serge Lutens Vitriol d’œillet Linari Acqua Santa Les Parfums de Rosine Rose Praline Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Frederic Malle Une Rose Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess  2011 L`Artisan Parfumeur Havana Vanille (Vanille Absolument) Serge Lutens A La Nuit Guerlain Jicky L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Frapin 1697