Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

oud
tobacco
Noctem Arabs Dr. Gritti for women and men Pictures

Noctem Arabs by Dr. Gritti is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Noctem Arabs was launched in 2014. Top notes are tobacco, patchouli and virginian cedar; middle notes are agarwood (oud) and sandalwood; base notes are musk, myrrh and amber.

Tobacco Patchouli Virginian Cedar

Agarwood (Oud) Sandalwood

Musk Myrrh Amber

Noctem Arabs Fragrance Reviews

Ruffienne
Ruffienne

Ghastly beyond belief...

While the topnotes are deceptively pleasant, there is a strong, and to my nose, intensely unpleasant sweaty/ambroxan odour that ruins the wearing experience lying beneath them.
This was a scrubber for me as I found the odour viscerally repellant - I have never experienced anything quite like it before.

The oud element, on the other hand, is fairly understated and pleasant.

This is a nice fragrance, if it wasn't for that one terrifying note!

SharonBorrelli
SharonBorrelli

A gentlemen that I was sitting next to in a business meeting had a very nice scent; not over powering. I liked it and asked him what he was wearing. He actually had the bottle of Gritti Noctem Arabs in his briefcase. I am trying to locate this wonderful Italian cologne in the USA. Please tell me how I can purchase it.

Thanks

isanie
isanie

What's up with the Dr.- thing? This brand is not named after the Gritti Palace in Venice? Oh my bad, then. It might explain a lot as I expected better. I ordered some samples and this one has an overwhelming Oud note of the kind I don't really appreciate. To be honest I don't smell much else. Omnipresent, sharp Oud. Not for me.

Noctem Arabs by Dr. Gritti 3.33 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dr. Gritti Noctem Arabs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dr. Gritti Noctem Arabs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noctem Arabs by Dr. Gritti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noctem Arabs by Dr. Gritti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Oud Royal Les Nereides Patchouli Antique M. Micallef Patchouli Huitieme Art Parfums Ambre Ceruleen L`Artisan Parfumeur Al Oudh Robert Piguet Calypso Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal LM Parfums Black Oud Rania J Ambre Loup Parfumerie Generale L'Ombre Fauve Guerlain Encens Mythique D'Orient Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud Clinique Aromatics Elixir Givenchy Organza Indecence Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca