Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

City Oud Dueto Parfums for women and men
dislike

oud
City Oud Dueto Parfums for women and men Pictures

City Oud by Dueto Parfums is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. City Oud was launched in September, 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux. Top notes are saffron and cinnamon; middle notes are cedar, incense and rose; base notes are patchouli, agarwood (oud) and amyris.

Sacred as an essential component of Arabic perfumes, it is so precious that it is said to worth its weight in gold!

DUETO PARFUMS first creation “CITY OUD’ is a modern inspiration around oud, layering the nose experience from saffron & cinnamon to rose & cedarwood, to finish on a smooth longlasting oud & amyris touch. A fusion urban oud, in other words.

Saffron Cinnamon

Aoud

City Oud Fragrance Reviews

Calvini
Calvini

It's got that same low quality overly sweet rose-centric nutty powdery "oud" in Flowerbomb Rose Explosion... A little cloying but actually not that bad, although City Love is better.

nszlufik
nszlufik

If you like the sort of skanky, damp, sweeter versions of oud as found in a lot of Bond fragrances then you may find yourself really liking this one.
I compared this and Golden Boy.. whereas Golden Boy reminded me of a slight oudy but mosty Tuscan Leather impression, this one was a lot more mystic and unisex smelling and reminded me of the likes of Bond's New York Musk. This will garner similar respect that one might have for Bond's N.Y. Musk.
I actually like the smell because it is intriguing but honestly I dont love it enough to wear this and dare to hear all the commotion associated with the wonderful strength and potency of this sweeter, skankier version of oud. Oud in general is a try before you buy - at least now Oud doesnt all smell like farm fertilizer anymore and it can fit into many different categories :)

Senzadite

Silver Scent Intense + Jovan Intense Oud = This.

I sprayed jovan´s out of the shower; waited 5 minutes and then i sprayed Silver Scent Intense...and i got something very similar to this fragrance, for a fraction of the cost give it a try.

christianne1
christianne1

This is like the pop version of oud. Very sweet. Like a celebrity scent oud or something. And where the heck is the saffron? I smell none. I am a huge saffron fan and I literally get zero. What I get is sweet floral and patchouli with an oud-ish note. Doesn't smell bad or anything just very lightweight in terms of substance and complexity. It doesn't seem very substantial. Just sort of forgettable and uninteresting to me and doesn't seem like good quality. Sorry. :(

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

City Oud is in fact, a "metropolitan oud", with a rubbery and pungent opening, less Oriental and more Western, with a lot of monotone, vaguely urban-industrial echoes. The rose note is there, just so heavy and synthetic (partially in a good way) that it blends with the oud note to the point it all becomes a blurry, dry black hole. In the surroundings, spices (saffron), a slight nutty note which I guess it's a nuance of oud since I already smelled it several other times in (mediocre) oud scents, and a salty-metallic base – which again, I often encounter with synthetic renditions of oud. Frankly a bit boring and initially also fairly cloying, or however not the most pleasant thing to carry around on oneself. The drydown goes better, softer and more rosey, but still uninteresting. I get the attempt in making a rose-spicy oud with a "urban" soul, but it smells dull, a bit uninspired and with no particular substance to make this stand out from the (ultracrowded) crowd of ouds – my opinion, of course.

(Tiziana Terenzi Ecstasy up there? In what universe do they smell similar?)

5,-6/10

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Very long lasting and well crafted. Very unisex. It shares the same DNA as Golden Boy. Both are very loud and obnoxious. The incense is light as the rose/saffron bullies the other notes. Cinnamon gives it a sweet feel along with the saffron which also last throughout the duration.I get a touch of oud but would say this is a floral scent.i will use up my sample and be done with it.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

This is much less sweet than its louder sister City Love. The oud is still there, but it isn't cloying and it's augmented by some florals and woods which lift the fragrance. This is not for me; the incense combined with the cinnamon and oud makes me smell like an afternoon spent smoking cheap cigars in a leather jacket and then rubbing myself down with a bottle of Twilight Woods, but it is interesting nonetheless. I agree with senore1 that this tends more toward the feminine side.

Riobard
Riobard

Nice scent but just like in many Oud fragrence Rose is the bully in this one

maxforti
maxforti

This is definitely a mature scent! You really MUST enjoy and like OUD to appreciate this one!

Saeidreza
Saeidreza

Rose + Oud I don't like it, too much rose for me!

Senzadite

I´m wearing this and i don´t know...i order the package of samples and i choose this one for today...for me mostly rose, a creamy rose with saffron followed by cinnamon and a timid oud in the background...i wish i could have more of the oud and less of the rose.Is good no doubt about that, but is not worth the price that they sell it for.

RIYL: Silver scent intense,M7,Dior Homme Intense.

meama
meama

129) City plague
A combination Oud-saffron, very classic at this moment in niche perfumery. The big difference is the very low quality of the material used, the result is very close to the urine in the bleach.
It is sour, comparable to these fragrances to 10 € or whatever what they've put in that smells the same: the cleaner.
It has a very good longevity but in this case it is rather bad news.
Mediocrity is really a hallmark of this brand

Une combinaison Oud-safran très classique en ce moment dans la parfumerie de niche. La grande différence est la très faible qualité de la matière utilisée, le résultat est très proche de l'urine dans de l'eau de Javel.
C'est aigre, comparable à ces parfums à 10€ ou qu'importe ce qu'on a mis dedans ils finissent par tous sentir la même chose: le produit nettoyant.
Il a une très bonne tenue mais dans ce cas ci c'est plutôt une mauvaise nouvelle.
La médiocrité est la caractéristique de cette marque.

keedon
keedon

I had a decant of City Oud when I purchase City love; to be honest City Oud is City love with a stepped down rose note. Top notes are quite similar as the Oud screams in both. The dry down starts to differ with City Oud running out of the rose notes that City love still carries.

Oddly this one is less intensely oud-y to me than City Love. The saffron & cinnamon are more prominent and sweeten City Oud up significantly.
While both City Oud & City Love are.. uh, oudchoulis? I would say City Oud is actually the more feminine of the two, though I consider both unisex.

grimson
grimson

I just can't get over how much this stuff smells like paco rabanne black xs for men! It dries down differently but that strange synthetic strawberry note is there in the beginning.
However, this is so much classier by far and I really do enjoy it. It's like Montale Black Aoud's nicer, calmer, intelligent little brother!

miss mills
miss mills

Just love it, sexy, spicy, warm, yum. I get a hint of orange from this as well, a kind of mulled wine by the fireplace on a chilly evening vibe. Sexy as.

saguna
saguna

Next perfume where oud is balanced with ... nothing. It's like almost pure essential oud oil and has no other notes.
Samples available on their website and on eBay. Try before you buy.
Positive - long lasting power.

senore01
senore01

I have it, don't really care for it. Way too feminine for me. I mean I like to try out new things, but this juice should be marketed solely for the ladies.

Allanya
Allanya

Hello,where can I order this parfume?Thanks

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dueto Parfums City Oud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dueto Parfums City Oud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify City Oud by Dueto Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of City Oud by Dueto Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.