Designers » D E » Aromatic Green « Groups

Fresh Mint Durance en Provence for men
dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 20

Fresh Mint Durance en Provence for men Pictures

Fresh Mint by Durance en Provence is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Fresh Mint was launched in 2012. The fragrance features mint.

Mint

Fresh Mint Fragrance Reviews

mike2342
mike2342

Omg this is amazing, first blast i get pure mint then it slowly forms into a soapy/mint fest, very very clean smelling like you have just bathed in mint herbs and dove soap
I just keep wanting to smell my wrist. Wow 9/10
Just to add i cant stop spraying this stuff, its like a stress reliever. Soooo calming

kigyo
kigyo

Absolutely enjoying this right now. Too bad it has a somewhat short life, 2-3 hours the most before it's completely gone. A nice simple, soapy, and minty clean fragrance that makes you want it all day and night. I will buy this again. 100% agree with the previous review about being a great summer scent.

Dunja
Dunja

I've been using it for about a month now and I love it. It's a true summer fragrance if summer to you means clear, soft, subtle mint.
This is not a strong fragrance, and sadly it doesn't last long, but keeps you aware that you have it on.
However, on my skin it doesn't come out like true mint, but more of a tenderly picked bouquet of minty herbs.

When I've put it on, it changed just a dash, moving towards a bit sweeter version of self.

I'll most definitely buy it again. Also, am very much looking forward to trying Durance absinthe (again men's fragrance) for more than just once. Tried it in a shop and liked it on the spot. Cross my mind that sillage might be a bit iffy. Will have to try it once more and see.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Wow, mint ! <3
Does anybody know this one ?
Could someone please tell me about its lasting power and sillage ?

Thanks.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Durance en Provence Fresh Mint fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Durance en Provence Fresh Mint, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fresh Mint by Durance en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fresh Mint by Durance en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Durance en Provence Zeste de Vétiver Hermes Bel Ami Vetiver Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Nasomatto Hindu Grass Caron Yatagan Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani City Glam for Him Frapin Speakeasy Pal Zileri Collezione Privata Viaggio d`Africa Tom Ford Japon Noir Nasomatto Absinth Frederic Malle Geranium Pour Monsieur Serge Lutens Chene Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Oud Royal Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire Frederic Malle French Lover Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lui