Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

dislike

bitter
herbal
Spiced Absinth Durance en Provence for men Pictures

Spiced Absinth by Durance en Provence is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Spiced Absinth was launched in 2012. The fragrance features wormwood and woody notes.

Wormwood Woody Notes

Spiced Absinth Fragrance Reviews

malcner
malcner

Lovely smell this! Tried it in a wee French boutique in London and bought it on the spot for 20 quid. I instantly loved the spicy fresh scent of the absinth and its nice and simple and uncluttered. What it says is what you get....for that, I think of it as quite a natural, herb-y scent. Would be great for spring and summer, which is when I intend to wear it. Only problem is I know the bottle won't last long as I see myself having to re-apply it every couple hours or so because, for me, it just doesn't last. Sillage is pretty good though and it's cheap!
Do try the mint EDT too....another great one for summer. So fresh!

denty62
denty62

used this up within in 6 months a fantastic fresh smelling long lasting fragrance! if absinthe was to taste as good as this smells, i would drink more of it!!!!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Durance en Provence Spiced Absinth fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Durance en Provence Spiced Absinth, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spiced Absinth by Durance en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spiced Absinth by Durance en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Creed Green Irish Tweed Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Amouage Jubilation for Men Durance en Provence Zeste de Vétiver Durance en Provence Fig Tree Wood Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Creed Aventus Comme des Garcons Hinoki Frederic Malle French Lover Cacharel Cacharel Pour Homme L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Bois 1920 Classic 1920 Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals