Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Verbena Durance en Provence for women and men
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 3

herbal

Verbena by Durance en Provence is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Verbena was launched in 2012. The fragrance features verbena.

Verbena

Verbena Fragrance Reviews

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

I love verbena normally, but this one smelled a bit too much like lemongrass for my taste. It's an okay scent, but I would have preferred it to be a bit more crisp.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Durance en Provence Verbena fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Durance en Provence Verbena, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Verbena by Durance en Provence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Verbena by Durance en Provence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus Aromatic
Cafe Parfums Cafe Iced Pour Homme Air-Val International Winnie The Pooh Givenchy Givenchy Play Eau de Toilette Fragonard Riviera Riviera Oxbow Oxbow for Men Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Smell Bent Debonair Lush Icon Melange Perfume Roll-On Perfume No. 6 O Boticario Ma Cherie Parfums Berdoues 1902 Naturelle Penhaligon`s Eau de Verveine